Anime Robot Romance Ch. 03

Story Info
Yoko Littner shows endless affection for her master.
5.1k words
4.59
7.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'll say this much, you really know how to treat a girl." Yoko took another sip from her glass, the red wine complimenting her hair.

"I'll say!" Sonico dove into a plate of spaghetti, coating her cheeks with marinara sauce.

"Only you would get spaghetti for breakfast." Jon, you are aware we don't need to eat, right?" Yoko continued.

"Yeah, I know. I just thought maybe I could show you guys a nice time, wanted you to see that you are appreciated. And, of course, maybe get a bite for myself." He eyed the tremendous steak in front of him, medium rare and served with a buttered baked potato. "How are the shrimp, Yoko?"

"Very delicious, thank you. My taste receptors are all atwitter." She removed her napkin from her collar and fanned her cleavage. "It was sweet of you to loan us such beautiful clothing for the occasion."

On her person was an elegant scarlet evening gown leftover from lovers past. Sonico sat across the white tablecloth in a black, laced dress. It had taken some convincing to get her to wear clothing once more.

The restaurant was grand and well-lit. Their waitress had sat them neatly in the middle of the room, and surrounding them was an atmosphere of vanilla candles and velvet chairs. A few of the patrons cast curious sideways glances.

"Why are they looking at us?" Sonico whispered, half a meatball falling from her mouth.

"I'd say it was your eating habits, but more likely it's because we strike them as an odd trio."

"We have nothing to be self-conscious about." Jon's tone was reassuring. "What did you girls want to do for this evening?"

"I was hoping I could cook us some dinner." Sonico answered.

"A little skinny dipping under the stars." Yoko winked.

"After last night, I'm ready for just about anything. Sonico, did you need ingredients?"

"Oh, no. Your pantry is so well stocked, I think I can manage something."

"Awesome, I'm going to use the restroom while you girls finish up, and then we can get the check."

----------------------

Jon splashed water onto his face and looked into the mirror. Had he made the right decision in bringing them here? He had heard the garçon mumble about androids under his breath. As human as they appeared, their likeness to their media betrayed them. He didn't care what the others thought, he only hoped the girls would be alright.

"Hey you, whatcha thinkin' about?" Yoko slipped through the door and locked it swiftly behind her.

"W-what are you doing? You can't be in here, what if somebody finds us?" Jon looked around cautiously, making sure all the stalls were vacant.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to check in, thought maybe you could facefuck me while Sonico finishes her spaghetti."

"You really like to take charge." He could do nothing as Yoko kneeled and started unzipping his pants.

"I'm a girl who knows what she wants, and right now I want this beautiful cock in my mouth. You've recovered since your fun with Sonico, right?"

"I have." Jon winced as she weighed his full girth in her palm and squeezed.

She was stunning. Having let down her hair, it rolled over her shoulders in heaps. She paused and released him, her fingers going to the hem of her dress. In a single action it was off, leaving her in only her pantyhose and high heels. "I couldn't find any underwear to go with the dress, shame isn't it?" She crouched and fingered herself deviously.

"I think it gathered some attention."

"I'm proud of my body. Unfortunately for them, its all for you."

A short orgasm gripped him, the result meeting with her cheek. "Whoops. Not a problem." She smeared the unexpected cream onto her face and smiled. "Hope that doesn't count as one, I'm gonna milk you for all your worth."

She offered her tits, two mounds of strawberry skin topped with even pinker cherries, scrumptious triple D's begging to be played with. Taking up his dick she traced it around her nipples.

"I little birdie told me you like boobies."

"I wonder who that was."

"I'll never tell!" she sandwiched him and cackled.

Hugging her cleavage tightly around him, she made it so her nipples kissed each other with every revolution. Faster and faster she bounced her body, her sight only leaving his already slick package to gaze at his pleased expression, that alone was enough for her quake in delight.

For the second day Jon felt the phenomenal touch of a woman. Somehow they had broken through his shell of self-loathing and awakened the lustful, loving beast inside. As Yoko's bountiful bosom rocked him to his core, he sighed and moaned as the frustration was overtaken by swaddled bliss.

She resumed and latched onto him with a dedicated ferocity. It was clear she had been holding back up until now. His cock was even more delicious than she imagined, clean but enriched with a lovable musk that filled her nostrils and made her cross-eyed with pleasure. She even thought she tasted a little bit of Sonico.

Fanning her tongue over his meat she moaned and felt her privates quiver. His central vein was so large and powerful, so healthy, she could only fawn over it.

"You okay?" Jon looked into her welling yellow eyes.

Yoko only responded with her throat. Like Sonico she possessed no gag reflex and teased him by swallowing continually. Jon relaxed and allowed her to work, watched his dick disappear and reappear as she bobbed madly. Slobbering and slapping him against her cheeks, she would worship every drop he gave up.

Jon came, a full two loads present in a single delivery. Yoko pulled in her cheeks and sucked, fixing him delicately between her molars, and aiming his essence against her tonsils. He grunted and tucked his head close to his chest. His release was her ecstasy, without thinking she squirted a powerful stream onto the tile underfoot, as a singular cum bubble escaped her nostril.

"My bad." She glanced at the small puddle beneath and blushed.

"Holy shit, you are amazing."

"Thank you," she stood and fell into him, "sorry, little light-headed, synapse must have misfired.

-------------------

"I see someone finished her spaghetti...." Yoko smirked and patted out her dress.

Sonico sat at a table of empty plates and bowls. A generous portion of her meals was plastered to her face. Behind her the waitress possessed a bewildered look. "I did, I ordered a few more things I hope that's okay."

"Of course." Jon took his seat and beckoned for the bill.

"I see one more treat that I think you all missed." Sonico stuck out the tip of her tongue, and briefly lapped at Yoko's cheek, adoring the tiny drop of semen that had eluded them.

----------------------

"Well, what do you think?" Yoko posed on the coffee table, the large windows leading to the sundeck cast the perfect spotlight onto her.

"Is that Sonico's outfit?" Jon stared at the midriff baring cheerleader's uniform, and sat on the master sofa

"Maaaaybe." She adjusted the rainbow bands against her red pigtails, before twirling and ruffling the white skirt.

"It looks really cute on you."

"It came with pom-poms!" she snatched up bundles of rainbow tassels and began to cheer. "Give me a C, give me an O, give me a C, give me a K, what's that spell? Cock! Cock! Give me cock!" Yoko laughed, and did a full split.

"Can I come out now?" Sonico's voice echoed from the kitchen.

"Of course! You're going to love this, Master. Presenting Sonico Littner, rifle-woman from the surface!"

Sonico stepped into the room and blushed, dressed exactly as Yoko she gripped the gun bashfully, "I think I prefer pom-poms."

"That's okay, you look adorable! Come here." Turning her around, Yoko lightly wedgied her. Short-shorts really suit you, wouldn't you agree, Master?" she cupped the bits of her bottom that escaped.

"You guys can pull anything off."

"Thank you. I'm off to make dinner." She hurried to the kitchen, her pink ponytail in tow.

"She doesn't want to join us?" Jon queried.

"Oh, she wants it. She wants it as much as I do, but she's just being polite, giving us our own little time to bond. You okay with a little one on one?"

"Totally."

"I'm glad to hear it."

They chose one of the spare bedrooms for their continued romp, made smaller by the large oak bed frame and furniture, it was closer, more intimate. Though it was midday the curtains were drawn, allowing only a sharp sliver of light to bake itself into Yoko's exposed back. Her eyes literally glowed with want in the surrounding darkness as she present her pink rosebud to him, the surrounding synthetic muscles flexed, showing her expert control.

Jon had disrobed and stood ready to take her. Yoko felt as his long tongue travel up her crack, a plentiful supply of saliva greasing her to perfection. Her tailbone nudged his nose as he worked, before it too was coated and admired. Jon nibbled playfully on the small bundle of flesh between her anus and pussy. Sucking up her taint, he watched it snap back into place, reddened and glistening.

Yoko moaned as he went for the main course, loosening herself to accommodate his oral reaming. She gasped as she was penetrated, and felt the soft muscle fold and unfold into her. Jon pursed his lips and sucked, popping off and diving back into her anus with a drunk fury.

"Goddamnit, fuck!" she wriggled and regained herself. "This is so good, but I want you to feel it too."

"What do you, propose?" Jon's chin was dotted with strings of grool from her pussy below.

"I want to show you how flexible I can be. Here, lie on the bed."

He heeded her instructions and fell into the down sheets. "Now what?"

"Hold onto my calves, and enjoy." She positioned her butt over Jon's mouth, her soaked pussy was set in front of his nose, leaving him in a fog with its aroused aroma.

She contorted backwards, so that her asscheeks pinched about his face and locked him in. With her back arched, and breasts to the sky, she opened her mouth and took in the cock that was waiting for her.

Her throat bulged, as her taught neck stayed focused on task. For anyone else it would have been uncomfortable, but for Yoko it was nirvana.

Jon fought to breath as his entire world became sex. He could not turn his head, not that he wanted to. His perspective was simply one of Yoko's pussy and clean-shaven pubis. His tongue continued to serve and lap up the sweet juice that dribbled into the crevice. His dick was on fire as it was choked down and forced against her upper palate. Instinctively he bucked his hips, and thrust his impossible length further into her throat. Yoko gagged, though not out of struggle. With his swollen head wedged well past her tongue she mimicked the sensation to aid his release.

It was time. Jon buried his face into her asshole, as he dumped a great helping of cum down her throat. Yoko flinched, but did not retreat. Her ribs were made visible as she stretched, and met her nose with the base of his cock. Cum conquered her insides, and felt her stomach fill with his warm seed. Goosebumps raced along her limbs, raising what little peach fuzz she possessed as she too orgasmed again and again.

Finally collapsing, she rolled to Jon's side and gulped audibly. "Hehe, please...please fill me up from both sides." She slipped a hand between her legs and massaged her asshole tenderly. "My butt feels sooooo good."

He breathed evenly as he tried to remember what unsexed oxygen smelled like. "I just need a minute. You really are flexible."

"I live to please." She kissed his cheek and worked upward toward his temple. "I love you, Jon. I love that you are my Master. My body and heart belong to you. I hope...I hope you know that."

"I love you too." He combed through her shining red locks with his fingers. "You are a very special woman."

"Mmm," she collected his hand and inserted his thumb in her mouth. "Fuck me, Jon. Fuck me until you can no longer move."

"That can be arranged." Gently he turned her around and kissed her shoulder blades, while his recovered cock slapped fervently about her ass.

"Oh, you just love to tease me, don't you?" Yoko felt his curious hotdogging rail between her cheeks; felt his large confident hands squeezing her rear.

"Can't be helped."

"Careful now, my boobs might get jealous."

Pressed onto her side, Jon maneuvered and marveled at her haunches. Made slick from her sucking he glided between them. Was there a part of her body he could not appreciate? Her cheeks, her gap, her thighs all scissored him with unreal attention.

He could wait no longer, hugging her close he entered his throbbing member. "You're so tight." Her anus kissed and suckled him, drawing tighter as he entered inch after inch into her.

Yoko giggled. "What did you expect? I'm a virgin too. I need you to break me in."

"In that case." Jon looped his arms through her elbows and offered hot breaths onto her neck. "Let's get started."

His balls tightened in anticipation as he began his rapacious pumping. Against his scrotum he could already feel excited grool exit her pussy and foam at his attempt.

"Gah, go deeper, Master, please split me apart."

The soft curves of her insides grazed his shaft in a tantalizing dance while her orifice churned on his base. Flesh smacked against flesh as her cheeks were splayed and bounced off his pelvis.

"Just like that, lover." Tears formed I her eyes as she arched her back and kissed him. Extending her arms behind her she latched around the nape of his neck and puffed her chest out further.

Sweat accumulated under Jon's dress shirt. The white fabric was turning translucent about the collar as he worked. He couldn't stop now, he could feel her trembling beneath his touch, she was close now.

Yoko could hardly stand it. The pressure was too much. Her entire lower body was affected by by the pounding epicenter echoing out from her anus She grunted and forced her fingernails into the feathery pillow.

With a mighty arm he wrapped around her flat, molded stomach. Countering her movements he began a series of rapid upthrusts, burying his knob against the taught, resisting musculature.

Yoko was shocked into orgasm, causing her to clench and cry out as Jon came. A heaviness hugged his testicles as his orgasm continued without end, spilling load after load into her, a perpetual delivery of spunk spurted where she longed it to be.

Cold air met his dick as it was released from its warm home. A generous creampie trailed out of her and streamed down legs. Yoko remained frozen against the bed-frame.

"One more time, gently." Only her lips moved.

Jon did not need recovery. His specialized tool had adapted to his new lifestyle, he was primed and ready to please. Nine inches of power broke into Yoko once more. Her entire body was shaking in deranged ecstasy, she had thought her last orgasm had subsided, but now she suffered one every second.

Her anus frothed and spilled over as his white-streaked rod pumped passionately into her. Her teeth were chattering and her vision shifted in and out of focus. Reaching around, Jon hooked two fingers deep into her pussy, and felt the panicked contractions she offered.

"Naht my pusssy too, ugh!!" her speech had dissolved into begging slurs.

"I'll go slow. Just a little more now."

"Nnnk, more, more orgasmmms."

Yoko gripped his fingers tighter, spurred on by every micro-explosion into her butt. Her g-spot blossomed and expanded, puffy flesh that threatened to push him out, though he remained resolute. A feeling, almost like electricity flowed through Jon. His cock, his testicles, even his prostate buzzed with bliss up into his very mind. All at once it was released in a tidal wave.

"Unnnghh!!" Yoko squirmed in his grasp, desperate to be released, her pussy bucked under him, Jon felt every surge of grool exit her, could feel it through his cock bearing down on her womb from within.

She bared her teeth and let out a joyous scream with Jon following close behind.

"Don't take it out. Not yet." She longed to keep his powerful abs pinned to her backside, longed to cuddle, longed to keep this wonderful thing inside of her for as long as possible. Wringing it out in one last contraction, she finally released him. "Just fall asleep with me, right here, right now, please?"

"If that's what you want."

"It is."

Jon lay silently he brushed he gingerly brushed her shoulder and breathed in the heavy scent of her hair. She smelled like roses.

From across the room, he heard the door squeak open, and Sonico's face appear. Gazing upon the contented naked couple she smiled and slipped in. At the base of the bed she pulled up the cover around them until it met them at their shoulder.

"Thank you." He whispered as she exited.

Jon felt exhaustion overtake him. Though his well-toned body could attest to him exercising regularly, it had been a long time since he had been given the opportunity to apply his strength. It had been ages since he'd fallen asleep before midnight. The girls were pushing him to his limit, that much was clear, but such a challenge was gladly taken on. At last his eyelids closed, though he could still smell the delightful hint of roses.

The sound of running water awoke him. From outside he no longer see the sliver of light suggestive of the afternoon sun, though another light now caught his attention. From the bathroom steam wafted along the top of the cracked door. Yoko was no longer beside him.

Rising he went groggily to the door and opened it. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust before seeing her familiar silhouette behind the shower's opaque glass door.

"Did I wake you?" she continued to massage shampoo into her hair.

"No, no. What time is it anyways?"

"It's 7:30, we slept for a good bit."

"I didn't know you guys slept."

"It's like eating. You know, we don't have to, but sometimes...an opportunity presents itself." Slowly she peeled back the door. "Did you want to join me?"

"Sure."

Stepping in, he was overtaken by her casual beauty, the pure unashamed confidence of her body, as channels of liquid raced over her giant, proud, breasts.

"Could you get my back?" she handed him a bar of soap and turned.

Jon attended to the base of her neck and worked downwards, feeling the smallest bumps of her spine beneath her skin. From there he oscillated above the dimples present above her butt, before also seeing to her cheeks.

"Thank you." She gave an earnest, simple smile. "Let's wash that hair of yours. Keep your eyes closed."

Jon felt her mighty chest against his as she stood on her tiptoes to reach his head, could feel her stiff nipples pin into his pectorals. His scalp buzzed as Yoko worked her foamed fingers over it. His senses were reclaimed from fatigue and brought to the forefront of his mind. Her touch awoke him from more than just sleep.

Guiding him under the shower head, he was rinsed and renewed, though Yoko continued to hang around his neck. "Can I open my eyes yet? Are you done?"

"Not yet." She caressed his muscular rear, and moaned. "You've got a nice butt too. I think we should work out tomorrow, maybe you can teach me a thing or two."

"Teach you? I think I'd like to learn your moves. I'd love to have super-strength."

"Part of that is the steel skeleton and hydraulic relays, handsome. I'm not sure you have the capacity."

"Damn." He chuckled.

"S'okay. You've got power right where I want it." She shifted and cupped his large balls.

Jon nuzzled her perfect neck and soon found himself sucking relentlessly as hot droplets met their unified figure.

"Hickies? You are adorable." she tried to resist the tickling.

"I should probably get back to work." He paused. "I haven't looked at my computer screen for a full day now, my clients probably think I fell off the edge of the Earth."

"You ever think of retiring?"

"Maybe a few years down the line, I had big chunk taken outta me, been trying to fill that with work."

12