Anime Robot Romance Ch. 04

Story Info
Yoko and Sonico come together to please their master.
7.8k words
4.68
8.7k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonico adjusted her head over Jon's chest and peered into Yoko's eyes. The morning light seeped through the shades and made them shine. "Is he still sleeping?" she whispered.

"He is." Yoko answered, and pressed her contours deeper into their sandwich of flesh. "You saw how peacefully he went last night. Poor guy was exhausted."

"He hasn't let go of my butt since we went to sleep." Sonico giggled under his cupped, supportive palm.

"Me neither. He wants to keep us close." Her sight darted to the slowly rising covers between his legs. "Seems we have a visitor."

"Should we wake him up?" Sonico's head rose and fell as he breathed.

"Just follow my lead." She felt out his rod, and clutched his familiar thickness with delight; pulling back the sheet so Sonico could see.

Sliding down she sampled it with her tongue, catching the slightest whiff of chlorine from the night before. Slowly she kissed and fondled it as it doubled in size.

"Sonico, help me with these balls. Be gentle." She cradled them tenderly as she pecked her lips over his shaft.

"I will." She dislodged herself from his side, and began attending to his scrotum. Resting his dick upon her coif of pink hair she buried her head between his thighs, and rested the warm egg in her mouth, thankfully she suckled and took in the veiny texture.

"Remember to share." Yoko accepted the other one, and closed her eyes as the manly scent engulfed her.

"What're you guys up to?" Jon stirred and squinted..

"Nothin'." Sonico popped off and grinned sheepishly.

"Aww, we were having fun. Pretend to keep sleeping. We'll take care of it."

Jon smiled and lay his head back into his pillow, his morning scruff scratching the fabric.

"Now Sonico, stay very quiet, we're going to wake Jon up with a morning orgasm. The trick to getting this baby to blow requires a special technique." She pinched her thumb and forefinger around the base as best she could. "Sophisticated yet firm. Let me give you a demonstration."

Like a popsicle she cast long delicate strokes with her tongue while ringing the base with soft pinches.

Without word Sonico set to work with her lips, reaming his large knob while Yoko lent powerful compressions to his shaft. They continued to alternate in their duty before meeting in the middle.

Heavy french kisses were exchanged on and among his pillar. Rapid strings of saliva were passed back and forth, making it the centerpiece of their wet love web. Over his main vein, their hands met with interlaced fingers and began jacking in unison.

"Sophisticated..."

"Yet firm." Sonico finished and kissed Yoko deeper.

Jon groaned and turned his head left and right. Never before had he been the recipient of a wake-up call like this one.

Increasing their frequency they climbed higher and higher until they met his peak with each pass, their hands finding a different path each time.

Jon felt his sack tighten at their combined efforts. Though their hands were perfectly synchronized their mouths were playfully chaotic. More and more they moaned and explored.

The pressure was building under them, their breasts jiggled in the throes of their own lust. One final thrust was all it took to consecrate their oral expedition. White confetti rained down upon them, and joined them in their mouths.

Jon's hips wavered ever so slightly before he quietly settled and allowed them to swallow.

"Would you believe I just met this girl two days ago?" Yoko smirked and wiped the drool from her chin.

"I can hardly believe it myself. You okay, Sonico?"

She looked on in a daze. "That was...fun, I've never kissed a girl like that before."

"Well, get ready for a helluva lot more, lady. Yoko crooned and nuzzled her. "Cause you are just too cute!"

"Hehe!" She fell back to Jon's side once more, "I love my new family."

"We love you too, sweetie." Jon paused and looked at his computer monitor at the end of the room. "Hey, what time is it anyway?"

"It's 10:30, why?"

"Shit! I've got overdue projects." He flung his feet out and stood. "Damnit they probably think I backed out!" he marched to the monitor and began to type furiously. "Okay, they're giving me one more day to sort out the trade."

"What does that mean?" Sonico asked.

"It means I've got a few hours worth of typing and assessing ahead of me."

"Awwww. Is this because we've been distracting you?"

"Nah, it would've needed to get done at some point anyways." He swiveled in the chair. "Work is the real distraction here."

"What should we do while you're busy?"

"How about some breakfast?" Sonico smiled.

-----.

The cabinets sat in disarray as ingredients spilled over the countertop. Spices and cans of all shapes and sizes were stacked between fruits and cutlery. Five minutes was all the time needed to make a proper mess.

"I can't make an omelette." Yoko inspected the yolk stain on her breast. "These eggs are bad, I think."

"Well, first of all." Sonico plucked an apron from the back of the pantry door and tied it around her waist, "You need some protection."

She looked down at the red and black stripes of her half-dress. She could feel the tails of the sash brush over butt. "Thanks. Now how do I crack this thing?"

"How about we try something besides an omelette? I've wanted to try and make a honeycrumb cake for Master. You can help." Sonico's own apron was pink with frilled white edges, stretched taut against her chest, it caused her nipples to pop out on either side.

"What do you need me to do?"

"You can mix the ingredients as I pick them out, here's a whisk and a bowl, and I'll just get those pesky eggs out of your way." Utilizing both hands she broke open the shells and delivered the yolks into the bowl.

"Aye, aye, captain." She smoothed out the creases on her new uniform and began.

"Let's see here." Sonico sorted through the avalanche of food items on the counter. "First we need some sugar."

"Gotcha covered." Yoko appeared behind her and kissed her neck.

"Not that kind of sugar, silly. Here's what you need." She picked up a small paper bag.

"Oh, but this is all the sugar I need." Slipping under her apron she plucked her nipples.

"I'll give you some sugar." Taking a finger-full Sonico spritzed it onto her bust.

"You, madame, have just declared war." She reached into the bag and proceeded to do the same.

Sonico squinted her eyes and scooped up a handful, before looking over Yoko's shoulder. "Oh, hello Master, Yoko is being mean to me."

"I am not!" Turning around she saw that Jon was not there.

A heavy slap struck her behind followed by an enormous cloud of powder.

"Ahh! Why you little trickster!" she examined the tribal handprint assigned to her butt. "Gimme that sugar, I'm turning you into a ghost!"

"Eek!" Sonico snatched up the ingredient and dashed around the island.

Yoko scanned the countertop, before finding another white bag. "Joke's on you, I found mooooore!"

"That's not sugar. That's flour!" she darted back and forth, trying to keep the island between them.

"Even better!" she took a snowball from her supply and tossed it, exploding against Sonico's hip and staining her polka dot apron white.

"Don't waste it, I need that to bake!" she threw an equal helping of sugar back, which bounced off the cabinets in a firework display.

"You're doing the same thing!" they exchanged and fought to dodge throw after throw.

Shaking the fluff from her hair Sonico advanced and doused Yoko with a volley of hail, all while she giggled uncontrollably.

"Truce, truce! Yoko laughed and raised her arms. "You're right. Let's save the rest for the dish."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"You can't." she grabbed her boobs and squeezed, "Honk, honk."

It was Sonico's turn to receive goofy handprints. "We've still got a couple of ingredients left."

"Like what?"

"Like milk." Picking up a carton she pulled out the hem of Yoko's apron and poured a generous helping into her cleavage.

Yoko gasped as the cold cream spilled down her front and drippled over her pussy before collecting between her legs.

"We can't forget the honey." Yoko retorted, and seized a bottle before doing the same.

"Ahh, so sticky!" The moist plasma worked its way slowly to her belly button. "Now my apron's all dirty."

Long gooey strings detached from her chest as she peeled it off and threw it in the sink.

Yoko took advantage and pressed her sopping breasts into hers. "How about we mix the ingredients this way. It's more fun."

Sonico blushed as she was assaulted with kisses and licks. "It's a bit unconventional, but ok."

Yoko beamed and continued to dry hump her body along the nubile girl's young form. She had become addicted to hearing her companion's squeaks of delight. She was long overdue for corruption.

Turning her over, Yoko fawned over her precious bottom, and went to coat it in the remaining honey. The second skin shined and worked its way into her crack. Next she sprinkled an additionally helping of sugar overtop. To which Sonico sneezed and giggled.

"Let's finish you off with some whipped cream." Yoko plugged her butt with the nozzle and sprayed.

"Eee! It's cold!" White fluff spurted inside of her.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any sweeter." Yoko dove into her creation, sucking and clawing at the lovely ambrosia. The honey mixed with beads of Sonico's sweat and sexual secretions was maddening. Grains of sugar crunched lightly between her teeth contrasting the foamy texture of the whipped cream.

A new glob frothed at her anus, triggering Yoko's tongue to attend to it. Every few seconds she offered more and more. In a daze she latched her lips around the hole and nursed.

Their hands documented the encounter, marking the marble countertop with sticky hieroglyphics, as they moaned and swayed. Sonico gripped the edge, unable to deal with her pleasured misery any longer.

Without warning she squirted, adding even more substance to the pool of ingredients below her.

"That's one down," Yoko popped off her anus and panted. "But the recipe specifically asks for two teaspoons of girl-cum, are you up for it?"

"I could use some help." Sonico rolled over and spread her legs.

"I like the way you think."

Yoko tore off her apron and joined her on the island, knocking over several cans in the process. Slinking over her they met in a devoted sixty-nine.

Sonico gazed in wonderment at the cherry-red pussy in front of her. She flicked curiously at her clit before inserting two fingers. It pulsed at her touch.

Yoko's ponytail tickled her thigh as her own pussy was devoured and probed. Faster and faster they rocked back and forth, each reciprocating the other's efforts and unwilling to give in. Slime oozed out of their sexual sandwich, the honey acting as glue on their excited bodies, cementing them together and forcing them to commit.

"Sonico, fuck! When did you get so good at honey-cunny?" Goosebumps shot up Yoko's neck and over her scalp.

"Mmm, I..." she spread her pussy lips further and slapped her tongue to the upper wall. "I just watched what you did."

Orgasms racked Yoko's body, though she continued to service Sonico's tasty slit. She could not admit defeat just yet.

A double-dose of squirt escaped them as they cried in ecstasy. Sonico felt her hair dampen with Yoko's release, while her own sprayed onto the glass cabinets of the far wall.

"Yoko, Yoko?" she huffed in recovery under her collapsed form. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, just taking a rest. You are one soft pillow."

"I think we made a mess. I hope master doesn't mind."

"Why don't you ask him yourself?"

Jon stood in the doorway and examined the carnage before him. Ingredients and bodily fluids conquered the kitchen. In the middle of it all, on a pedestal, his girls sat up with nervous smiles. An unmistakable bulge behind his boxer shorts.

"M-master!" Sonico shrank upon his inspection. "Are you finished with your work?"

"What happened in here? It looks like a bomb went off."

"We were going to make you a honeycrumb cake but, but..."

"It was my fault." Yoko spoke up. "I started a food fight, and we got a little carried away."

"Are you mad?" Sonico's eyes became wet.

"So you both are alright? Neither of you are hurt?"

"No."

"That's all that matters." Jon looked around once more at the mess and laughed. "You guys have made my life so much more interesting. Just be sure that the next time this happens you include me, okay?"

The girls exchanged glances and giggled. "Yes, master!"

"Now I've got to get back to business. We'll get this cleaned up later. In the meantime you guys hit the shower, okay?"

"C'mon Sonico we're not stopping until we get every part of you clean!" Yoko hugged her and coaxed her down from the countertop. Taking her by the hand the pair disappeared around the corner, leaving a set of sticky footprints behind them.

-----

Unhh! But if you keep doing that, I'm gonna...unnghh!" Sonico bit her lip and let Yoko's soapy fingers massage deeper into her pussy.

"We have to get you clean, Mi-mi."

"But I, mmpph!" she mashed her breasts into the fog that accumulated onto the glass door of the shower.

"You naughty girl, just the thought of Master's cock gets you off." Yoko locked her hips over her pale butt, and simulating a thrusting motion. "Did you see how aroused he was when he saw what a mess we made?"

"I did, he was so big!"

"Just the sensation of his waist knocking into your cheeks like this..."

"I'm cumming!"

"That's my girl." She felt the gentle squirt phase over her fingers and mix with the rich lather that coated them both. "Now for some kisses."

"You're...mmm...so mean teasing me like that." She embraced her all the same.

"I can't help it. Your orgasms are just the cutest!"

"I can be assertive too." She shivered as her ass was given a firm slap.

"Oh, can't you be my plaything for a little longer?" Another slap landed, harder than the last.

"Well...ok. Eep!" her cheeks were turning hot pink under Yoko's guidance.

"Good, now lay down. Let's see that booty."

"Yes, ma'am." She pressed herself to the bottom of the tub and brought up her ankles.

"Sonico, have you ever heard of fisting?"

"Yep! Is that what you're going to do to me?"

Yoko sighed. "You're supposed to act naïve."

"Oh, right. Sorry. Uh, no never. What is that?"

"Well, I'll tell you." She kneeled down and ran a finger around her asshole. "Its where I fit my whole hand inside you."

"Are you sure I'm ready?"

"There's only one to find out, but first..." she grabbled a bottle of shampoo. "We need some lube."

Uncapping it she poured a long gooshy trail into her anus. Emptying the bottle she Yoko massaged the flowery concoction around the brim, until it became equal parts froth and liquid. Trying two fingers she slid in and out in rapid succession, feeling out the squishy suds that bubbled from within. Soon two fingers became three until her all her fingers up to her thumb were present.

Sonico followed Yoko's actions in a silent daze, such slight of hand was new to her, yet produced the same deep-set feelings she longed to have.

Soon Yoko felt the compliant contractions around her wrist, begging her to take the plunge. She started slowly, rocking back and forth with her arm. The hot water of the shower dashed across her back and plastered her hair to her breasts. Her victim was soaked and willing as grool pulsed from her pussy and was added to the mixture.

"That feels so good, please don't stop."

"You want a little harder?"

"Uh-huh." She answered with large, innocent eyes.

Yoko took longer strides and punched into her eager hole, invading the sloppy, spongy, sanctum. Sonico brought her hands to her mouth and squeaked. Hit tiny clit twitched as she was violated.

"So many things to attend to!" Yoko wasted no time latching onto the vibrating bead, while she flexed her fingers to find the boundaries of her anal wonderland. "I'm surprised you've lasted this long.

Sonico's faced was turning red, embarrassed at how pitifully she was hiding her arousal, every second was growing harder and harder to resist her touch. Her body was read like a book, aloud so that everyone could hear.

Faster and faster Yoko raced her arm inside her, now adopting a churning motion with it. Unsatisfied with her pacing, she simply punched at the opening, catching glimpses of the beautiful rosebud within.

"You've got a pretty flower in there, I want to see it."

"Uh-nnn-uh-nnn!" Sonico shook her head, but as always meant yes.

More short punches plopped and burbled. Each strike was carefully calculated, as her nubile flesh snapped into place with each return.

She quivered as a grandiose orgasm took over. Warm sprinkles met with Yoko's smiling face; she had reached her goal.

"Just let it cycle, there's a good girl." Bringing her opposite hand up to Sonico's mouth she let her bit into her knuckle and worked through the crazed spasms. "Were not done quite, yet."

The adorable red rose blossomed from her anus. Yoko dived into it and sucked mercilessly, tasting the sweet cream pressed between the petals. "Don't mind me," she said between gooey kisses, "I'm just pollinating."

"Yokooohh!" another orgasm rippled through her, and corrected the prolapse.

"So fucking cute."

"You're crazy." Sonico closed her legs and stuck out her tongue.

"I know." She turned off the water and searched for a towel.

"We should plan a nice evening for master. Any ideas?" her flush was still very present in her face.

"I want to worship every part of him."

"Me too."

Her eyes drifted to the collection of fine oils lining the sink. "I think I know what we can do."

--.

Jon poured over his checklist once more. He had completed his last spreadsheet and tallied the numbers in his head. If he had calculated correctly this would account for the biggest paycheck of his career. It had taken years, but he had finally climbed the ladder back to the top. Normally he would have been stressed over the magnitude of the sale. Up until this point work had been his achilles' heel. Now he could think clearly.

Sending off the final attached email, he remembered the image of Yoko and Sonico in the kitchen, covered from head to toe in food. They were surrounded by chaos, but they were unaffected by it. They had imbued him with their raw innocence. Their carefree attitude had become his lifeblood, their bodies his sweet release. With their help he had achieved.

"Jon...my master. Are you ready to join us?" Yoko stood in the doorway, her shadow reaching him by the light of the hallway.

She wore her familiar flaming top, though had given up her shorts for matching bikini bottoms. Her hair was in its distinct ponytail and adorned with her single skull barrette. Under her bangs her yellow eyes glowed with want.

"What're we doing?" Jon gulped at the vision.

"You'll see, just follow me." She extended her hand.

Being lead down the dark hallways, Jon realized how much time had elapsed since that morning. The house was eerily quiet, and the grand spiral staircase squeaked as they descended. The journey itself was hypnotizing. Yoko's hand in his was confident, and she did not look off the trail. Her breathing was calm and even.

In the center of living room the couches had been pushed aside to make room for a massage table. Beside it Sonico stood in a pink floral bikini with her hand on a cart of oils and soaps. "We found it behind the sauna. We thought it would be fun to give you a massage."

"I'll just take these." Yoko yanked down his boxers and claimed them.

Lying down on the white cushion, Jon felt unusually exposed. He was not normally the recipient of such advances, and the fact that the girls had taken such initiative all for him made him slightly self-conscious.