Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmmm," That was good." I looked up and said. "There's plenty more to come if you can handle it."

"You are so damn good." Anita responded. "You made me cum at least three times. I am ready for anything else that you have in mind."

"I want to kiss your pretty mouth." I said as I slowly moved up her body lightly licking her as I climbed. I trailed my tongue up her belly and between her pretty little tits until I reached her chin. Looking into her beautiful brown eyes I took her puffy bottom lip between my own and gently sucked it into my mouth.

"Ohhhhh," Anita moaned as I gently sucked. I loved the way her lip felt in my mouth. I drew it in and sucked it hard knowing that I was bruising it. She gasped, "Owwww!" In pain.

"Did I hurt you baby?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"A little, but it hurt so good. You can do anything with me that you like. I am so turned on that I will do anything that you ask. Anything!" She admitted.

"Suck my tongue!" I commanded as I stuck it deep into her mouth.

Doing as told Anita sucked my extended tongue. She was tentative at first and then sucked much, much harder and more urgently. Sucking it like a cock. I thought that she would suck it from my mouth before she released it and gasped for breath.

"Lick my face. Lick your cum from my face." I directed. "Get it all. Get all of your sweet cum from my face."

"Oh God, Yes! I want to lick my juices from your beautiful face." She managed as she lapped like a kitten as she tried to lick all of the juices that coated my face and neck. "I taste good. I love the way my pussy tastes."

"I need to suck your beautiful nipples." I said as I moved down, opened my mouth and wrapped it around one of her firm, turgid nipples. I cupped her still sopping cunt with my hand and without wasting time stuck two fingers deep inside.

"Oohhh Baby! That feels so good. Suck my titties. Finger fuck my pussy."

I sucked softly and thinking about Jill, I almost expected to feel milk flow into my mouth. I ran my tongue over her nipple as I sucked. I pulled back a little, still sucking, letting my lips slide up her nipple making it harder and longer. Anita had a look of sheer amazement on her face. It was evidently the first time that a woman had sucked her tits. Her hard little nipple felt wonderful in my mouth.

I sucked several times on that nipple and then I switched to the other one. I sucked sensuously and noisily as I cupped her tit and stroked it with my hand.

"This feels so fucking good. So nasty---so damn sexy. Suck them, suck my fucking titties!" She said as she bucked her pussy against my probing fingers. "You are so sensual. You make me feel so fucking good." Anita closed her eyes, licked her swollen lips, and worked her sopping cunt hard against my hand. "You know how to suck my tits. I feel it in my pussy. You are fantastic lover."

Turned on by her words, I increased the intensity and sucked, over and over, pulling back as I tongued her nipples. I was salivating profusely as I slid my lips along her large areolas and tried to draw milk like a nursing baby. Her nipple was long and hard and felt so erotic as I slid my sucking lips along its length.

"Keep sucking. Keep sucking like that. You are going to make me cum again." Anita frantically uttered as she bucked her sloppy cunt against my probing fingers.

I sucked harder on her tit and begin to rub her hard little clit with my thumb as I pumped my fingers in and out of her slit.

She had her heels firmly planted on the couch and her muscular ass raised in the air as she worked it forcefully, piston like against my hand. Anita was working hard to cum and gasped, "Sweet Jesus! Shit honey, you are going to make me cum. Ohhhh, Fuck, yessss, Finger fuck me! Finger fuck my wet pussy! Hunh, Hunh, Hunh! I'm almost there. Ahhhhhh.... God Yeesss! I'mmmmm Cuummming, Now!

She relaxed a little and dropped her ass back to the couch but I kept sawing my fingers in and out of her pussy. I loved how her hard nipples felt in my mouth and I kept noisily sucking and licking them. I wanted to make her cum again. In response Anita raised her ass and started to buck her hips in time with my probing fingers. I knew that she was working to cum again. Her pussy began to make squishy, sucking sounds as she bucked against my hand. I could feel copious amount of her juices running between my fingers and down my wrist.

"Hunh, Hunh, Hunh." She grunted and then screamed "OOHHH FUUUCCK MEEE! I...CAN'T...BELIEVE...THAT...I...AM...CUMMING...AGAIN! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! I am going to die."

I released her nipple with a loud pop and said. "Please don't die before you eat my sloppy pussy, Baby Girl."

Spent and with a dazed look on her pretty face she once again sagged back into the couch. As I pulled my fingers from her sloppy hole they made and audible slurpy sound.

"Sit back a little and rest your head on the back of the couch." I instructed as I stood up and presented my cum soaked hand to her. "Lick your pussy juice from my hand."

Doing as instructed she lapped her cum from the palm of my hand and then sucked each finger individually into her mouth. She noisily sucked and pulled on each one in turn savoring the juices gathered there.

"Tastes good doesn't it little girl?" I asked as she busily slurped away at my digits.

"Yes...Yes it does... My pussy... tastes good." She managed as she continued to suck.

"It's time for you to eat mine." I said as I pulled my hand from her mouth, turned around and with my back to her stood up on the couch. I placed both of my hands on her well-developed thighs and as I squatted commanded. "Lick the cum from the inside of my legs."

I looked back between my legs and saw her tongue tentatively lick some of the thick juice that had accumulated there. "Lick and suck. Lick and... suck a little. Let me hear your pretty mouth suck." Anita responded by licking harder with a broad, flat tongue mixed in with an occasional audible suck.

"Am I doing it right?" She paused to ask.

"You can't do it wrong. Just relax, lick harder and make sloppy sucking noises with that pretty mouth. Just lick the sauce from my legs. Don't touch my pussy yet." I answered.

Anita picked up the pace and lapping with a flat tongue began to make the requested sounds as she audibly sucked and swallowed the nectar accumulated on the inside of my legs.

Using my thumbs I reached back and spread my pussy lips wide. "Look at my wet pussy baby. See how you have me turned on. Suck my thick sauce." I commanded as I covered her entire face with my wide-open, swollen pussy.

I sawed my cunt back and forth over her covered face in a languid motion. I heard it squish as it passed over her nose and chin and I could feel her lips and tongue as they sucked the juice from my gaping hole. I moved my hands from between my legs and again using them for support placed them on her thighs.

I lifted my pussy from her mouth and she gasped for air and managed. "Your...cum... is... so... thick. So...tasty. This is...so...nasty and so...so...good. I think that I am going to like eating your pussy." She raised her pretty head and started to loudly lap at my slit, all the while making those wonderful sounds that people do when they enjoy eating pussy.

I let her feed on my slit as she worked my lips, sucking the length of each in turn, and then lapping the inside walls of my hole as she sucked the nectar gathered there. I could hear her audibly swallow as she greedily ate the goodness from my cum filled hole.

I now believe that all women are natural born pussy eaters. Anita certainly was. She was ravenous as she hungrily attacked my sexy bottom. "You...taste...so...fucking...good! She stuttered between licks. "I... like... to... eat... pussy."

"Lick my asshole!" I directed as I leaned forward a little. Anita simply let her flat tongue drag the length of my pussy and down to my waiting asshole where she resumed lapping. "Chew it, baby, chew on my asshole. Nibble it with your teeth." She attacked my little puckered hole with a fast, gentle biting action. It felt wonderful having her gnaw at my star with her teeth.

"Now tongue it! Stick that tongue as far as you can up my ass." She rolled it up and penetrated my butt hole as far as her extended tongue would allow and then started to work it rapidly in and out. "That's it, pretty girl! Tongue fuck my ass. I am about to cum. That's it! That's...it! SHIITT! I'MMMM CUUMMMIINNG!

As I leaned forward and raised my ass from her face Anita took a deep breath and said. "I made you cum. I can't believe that I made you cum with my mouth. I licked your ass and made you cum."

"Work...my...pussy...some...more. I...need...to...cum...again." I managed as I moved my slit back down to her mouth. She aggressively attacked my bubbling oasis with her sucking mouth, slurping and swallowing with an audible gusto. My sauce was thick and copious and according to Anita's actions probably quite tasty.

"Lick my clit!" I directed and she immediately probed it with her tongue. "Work it baby! Work it with that little tongue!" Anita lapped my nub vigorously, up and down and side to side with her magical tongue. She was driving me crazy when she paused, long enough, to mumble. "It's so big! It's... like... a little cock."

"Suck my cock! Suck my fucking cock with that pretty mouth! Make me cum again!" I urgently gasped. Without hesitation Anita took my engorged clit into her mouth and sucked it with abandon. I could feel her tongue lapping as she sucked. At the same time she reached around and stuck two fingers into my ass.

"Ohhhh Shit!" I exclaimed as I started to hump my ass against her probing fingers. "That's it pretty baby. Do my ass. Fuck... my...ass...with...your...fingers! Suck...my...clit! Unh,Unh, Unh, Unh! I stuttered and then screamed. "I'MMM CUUMMMINNG! FUUCCK YEES! I'm cumming again!"

Exhausted, I relaxed my legs and rolled to the side, slid down from the couch and lay on my back on the hard, wooden floor. Still breathing hard I directed. "Get down here baby and come fuck my cock with that wet pussy."

Anita slowly moved from the couch and stood over me. With my legs spread wide I arched my back and raised my ass from the floor. "Scissor me pretty girl. Let's rub our pussies together." I said. She placed one foot between my legs and as she lowered her body hooked her right arm under my left leg and lifted it over her shoulder. This allowed our cunts to mash together perfectly with an audible squishy sound.

"Ahhhh! Anita exclaimed. "This feels so fucking good. I can feel your pussy hair. I can feel your little cock in my pussy."

"Lets rub baby. Lets rub our sloppy cunts together." I directed as we started to establish a well-coordinated, squishy rhythm as we vigorously sawed our slits together. I could feel our distended clits as they rubbed together "If I had a dick I'd fuck you like a man."

Ohhh Miss Betty! I am about to cum again. Lets work! Let's...work...for...the...cum. This...is...so...fucking...nasty. Fuck me...baby. Our...cunts...feel...so...good...together. Fuck...me...with...that...hot...wet...pussy! Anita said deliberately.

I bucked my ass and hips as hard as I could and our pussies slammed together with loud wet sounds as we worked for the cum. I knew that we would have some very sore bottoms for the next few days. "I'm close...baby. I'm...close ...to...the...cum. Let's...cum...together.

"Right fucking now. I'm...going...to...cum...right...fucking...NOW! She screamed as we both exploded.

"AHHHHH! SO GOOD! SO...FUCKING...GOOD! I emphatically countered.

Exhaustedly, we both lay on our backs on the floor. "I never knew that sex could be so good." Anita breathlessly volunteered. "I mean, I've always liked to fuck but this is something else. You are a fantastic lover. I would have never thought that I would have sex with Miss Betty."

"You are pretty good yourself baby girl. You are a totally uninhibited lover. What an afternoon. It was a most welcome surprise. Totally unexpected, spontaneous sex is the best sex of all. I am so exhausted. I don't know if I will be able to get up from this floor." I added.

"Ohhh, that disappoints me." Anita glumly said. "I have a strap-on cock and I was hoping that you would use it and fuck me with it. Like a man."

"You do. Where is it?" I asked.

"It's in a box in that shopping bag over there by my luggage." She replied. "I was going to throw it away after we left the apartment. I didn't want anyone around here to find it."

"Well, go get it. Maybe we can manage another round." I smiled.

I watched her fine ass wiggle as she walked across the floor and returned with the bag. She kneeled down next to me and removed the box and pulled out the strap on. It was a perfectly shaped rubber dick with huge veins and a distinctive head.

"Why do you have this?" I asked.

Anita hesitated for second and answered. "My boyfriend liked for me to fuck him in the ass. Isn't that kind of weird?"

"Did you like doing it? I countered.

"A lot, I liked it a lot." She admitted.

"Then you both enjoyed it so that makes it fine and not a bit weird. What people enjoy doing sexually is no one else business. Show me how to put this thing on." I directed.

I stood up and Anita said. "Step into the straps." I did and she worked them around my hips and added. "It has a little insert that fits into your pussy. It has a ribbed surface that rubs against your clit as you use it. She paused, inhaled deeply and said. "I love the smell of your pussy." Then as she rubbed her cheek against my thick, brown bush continued. "I love the feel of your pussy hair."

I gasped as she inserted my part of the fake cock and tightened the straps. "How's it feel to have a cock? Anita asked.

"Strange but wonderful." Was my answer as I looked at the new addition sticking out of my brown bush. It wasn't a real big cock but it was a good one, thick, and well veined with a nice head.

"It has a vibrator, want me to turn it on? Anita queried.

"Yes, please do." I responded. With the tips of her fingers she turned a little dial located near its base and I quivered as the vibrations thrilled my clit. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Anita said just before she slid her swollen lips over the head of my toy and swallowed the whole thing. Her nose was buried in my pussy hair and the sight of it combined with the vibrations set me off and I experienced another little orgasmn. "Ohhh, Fuck me! I,mmm...cummminng...again!"

Anita pulled back and my cock slipped from her mouth with a loud, squishy pop. A long line of saliva connected her mouth to the toy. She looked up at me and said. "I love to make you cum. You cum so easily....and so hard. Now...come fuck me...come fuck me with your big dick."

She lay on her back and I kneeled between her lewdly spread knees. Anita grasped the cock with both hands and guided it to her hole. As she raised her hips from the floor I plunged in with one long stroke. Her wet slit welcomed the invasion with a loud fart as air was forced from her hole.

"Ohhhh...make my pussy talk. Do it again. Make...my...pussy...talk." Anita demanded

I pulled back until the head of my phony cock almost left her gaping hole and then I forcefully plunged back in with the desired results. Another loud, wet fart escaped her gash.

"That's it baby! That's what I like. Now lets fuck. Little Anita loves to fuck" She exclaimed as she arched her back and slammed her pussy into my cock. Only the bottom of her feet and the back of her shoulders remained on the floor.

I felt so powerful as I plunged my fake cock into her hole. I bucked my hips and ass as hard as I could as we soon established a fluid fucking motion. The ribbed insert was doing its job and I discovered that the harder I stroked the better it felt.

"Fuck me hard baby! I like it hard. Fuck...my...pussy...hard!" Anita directed as she slammed her muscular ass into the invading rubber dick. "Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me deep and hard. I want to feel it in my throat." Our fucking was violent and our sweaty bodies made loud slapping sounds as we forcefully collided on each stroke. This was fucking at its primitive best. I loved it. It was like two wrestlers involved in a match to see who would prevail. Only this time there would be two winners.

"Hunh...Hunh...Hunh...Hunh...Hunh...Hunh!" We both grunted as we worked to climax.

"AAIIEEEEEEEE!" Anita let loose with a primitive scream as she climaxed. "SOOO...FUCKING...GOOD!"

As I felt her pussy squirt her goodness around my cock and into my thick brown bush I came with an equally audible. "JESUS...FUCKING...CHRIST!"

We collapsed into the floor and lay there as we tried to catch our breath. I pushed up with my arms and looked down at her. Sweat covered her beautiful face and a long stream of saliva drooled over my bottom lip and dripped into her open mouth. I leaned forward and with my mouth wide open kissed her. She sucked the saliva from my lips and swallowed with an audible gurgle. Anita then swallowed my extended tongue and sucked it hard for several strokes, much like you would suck a cock.

When she released my tongue I raised my head and she said. "Look at us in the mirror."

A large mirror covered one wall from the floor to the ceiling. You could see us completely. "Aren't we beautiful joined like this?" She asked.

"Yes we are. Two beautiful women enjoying each others bodies." I replied.

"Get on all fours over me and keep your eyes on the mirror." She directed. "I am going to make love to you. Let me do all the work. Just keep your eyes on the mirror."

I rose up on all fours and we remained joined as Anita dug her heels into the small of my back and jammed her cock filled pussy against my body. Her shoulders remained on the floor and she had a crazed look in her face as she said. "Watch me. Watch a fucking love machine work."

"Umph! I uttered as she slammed her muscular ass into my groin and begin to work her pussy in a pump like fashion by pulling up with her legs. Her legs were very strong and her actions provided quiet a show in the mirror. My back hurt a little from the pressure of her heels and I knew that I would be bruised there tomorrow. But I didn't care. It was worth the fuck.

"I love to fuck. God...yes...I love to fuck. Watch me work... my nasty little snatch... on your cock." She said as she pounded her bottom into mine. "Just ...straight...fucking...stroking! I ...could...fuck...all. day!

As I watched our erotic reflection in the mirror I realized that Anita was, indeed, a fucking machine. Her strong legs kept repeatedly pulling her ass; piston-like, as hard as she possible could into my rubber cock, armed pussy. On some strokes the rubber cock would almost leave her pussy, but not quiet, and her pussy would make those squishy farting sounds as she forced the air out. "Pussy music. My pussy... is making... music." She chanted

The ribbed surface of the strap-on thrilled my clit on each repetitive stroke and I knew that I would cum again...soon.

"You are beautiful baby girl. Nobody has ever fucked me like this. Keep working I am going to cum soon." I said.

Anita's face was contorted and her eyes were glazed as she worked for the cum. She had that strained, almost pained look, on her sweaty face that people do as they near orgasm. "Ohhh... Fuck! Oohhh..Fuck...me! I AM...GOING...TO CUM...BABY! CUM...WITH...ME! NNOOOWW!" She wailed.

"ME...TOOO! ME...TOO...BABY!" was my shrill answer.

We collapsed from exhaustion and I rolled off of her and onto my back on the floor. "Good God! That was fantastic. You are definitely a fucking machine and I love you baby girl."

"Miss Betty! This has been the best day of my entire life. So erotic, so sensual. You have to be the best lover in the entire world. I can't believe that we just did all of those naughty, fantastic things. I love you too. I really do. Now I wish that I didn't have to leave."