Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then there was a knock on the door. Startled, Anita jumped to her feet and put her robe back on. She hurriedly walked to the door and asked, "Who is it?"

"Its Carl from next door. Is everything all right? We heard screaming and are concerned about you."

Anita opened the door a little bit and said. "Thank you for your concern Carl. I am sorry. We were watching a horror movie and we had the sound to high. I'll turn it down. Thanks again."

She closed the door and turned to me smiled and giggled. "I no longer have a television. Do you think they know what we were doing?

"Probably so. We were pretty vocal." I replied.

"I'm leaving town so it won't effect me. What will you do?" She asked.

"Let them think what they like. Those people don't know me. I'll be all right. Let's get cleaned up and go enjoy that meal that I promised. Its only three o'clock."

"I'd like that." She replied.

"I was kind of hoping that you would fuck me in the ass like you used to do your boy friend. I've never been fucked in the ass. But I don't think we'll have time" I added.

"Let's make time. I don't care if I miss the flight. Lets do it. I want to fuck your fine ass." Anita replied as she knelt down and undid the straps on the fake cock.

I took it from her and sucked our combined juices that had accumulated at its base. Damn, but we tasted good. "Damn! You are one nasty bitch." Anita said as she hastily strapped on the dildo as it bobbed from her middle.

"Bend over the arm of the couch and spread those long legs as wide as you can." She instructed. "Watch the mirror. I want you to see me work."

Following instructions I bent over the couch and turned my face to the mirror. Anita kneeled down behind me and said. "You have a beautiful pussy. I love your thick pussy hair." She turned and sat on the floor between my legs and turning her face up sucked the juices that had accumulated in my bush. "I'm going to let mine grow. I love a hairy cunt." She announced and then noisily sucked my clit.

I gasped with pleasure and said. "You are a wonderful lover. You know just what to do to me."

Anita got back on her knees and languidly and thoroughly lapped at my gash with her magical tongue, all the while sucking and slurping with her mouth. When she reached my ass hole she tongued it deeply and I could hear a sloppy, gurgling sound. She raised her cum covered face and looked at me in the mirror. "I think that your ass is sufficiently lubricated." She acknowledged as she stood with her cock bobbing from her snatch.

She nudged my hole with the tip of the dildo and I felt her press it against my tight ring. Not uncomfortably, I felt it slip inside. Anita wasted little time as she shoved it into my tight ass. It was just the right size as it filled my anus.

"How's it feel Miss Betty? Are you ready to have that fantastic ass fucked." Anita asked.

"Just take a few easy strokes and let me get used to it." was my response. She pulled back and slowly slid it all the way back in. After doing that a few times she picked up the pace for a few strokes and then after almost pulling the dick all the way out slammed it home with her muscular ass. My ass checks rippled and I omitted a loud, "OOMPH,"

"I'm going to fuck that ass hard now baby. I'm going to show you what that bastard boy friend of mine is missing. He used to love for me to plow his ass." With that said she grabbed my hips in her hands and pulled me toward her as she begin to pummel my ass hole with long powerful stokes. God! I loved it. I loved being fucked in the ass. But I already knew that I would.

"That's it baby1 Fuck my ass! Pound my fucking asshole. Work your big cock in my butt hole. Hard, baby, hard! Pound...my...ass! Fuck the shiit...out...of...ITT!" I chanted as I forcefully bucked my ass back into her powerful thrusts.

I tried to reach my clit but the arm of the couch was in the way. I didn't think that it would matter for I was about to experience another massive orgasm.

With that sexually crazed look on her face Anita looked at me and asked. "How does it feel to get it in the ass from the best ass fucker in the whole fucking world?"

"I love it baby girl. I...love...it. Just keep pounding my ass. Hard...baby...hard. POUND...MY...FUCKING...ASS!" I screamed.

Saliva was dripping from her mouth in a long stream that connected to my back. She was pounding my ass so hard that her thrusts were actually sliding the couch across the floor. I was working hard for the cum and I tried to meet every one of her strokes. I bodies were making loud slapping sounds when we met. If the neighbors didn't know what we were doing earlier they certainly did now.

'I'm going to...cum...baby. I'M...GOING TO CUM...NOOW! Anita shouted.

I joined in with, "FUCK...YES! This ...is so...fucking...good! as I experienced yet another massive cum.

Anita stepped back and the cock slid out of my ass with and audible slurp, sucking sound. She than lay on my back and played with my nipples and we both giggled. "They know we aren't watching a horror movie." Anita laughed.

'That's for sure." I echoed. "Whew baby! That was the best ass fuck I ever had."

"You said it was your first."

"It was my first but it was still the best. It's three fifteen now. We better get moving."

We showered and put on our make-up. I took the strap-on and put it back in the box and in the shopping bag. We went to eat at a nice restaurant. It was my treat, as I had promised. We had a nice conversation and I told her of my recent sexual adventures. She was enthralled with my experiences and vowed to have some of her own soon.

When we arrived at the airport we drew many attentive looks from both men and women. After all we are two very attractive women. But I bet not a one who looked could have imagined the nasty, naughty, delightful things that we had done to each other just a few hours ago.

We exchanged telephone numbers and managed to share a passionate good by kiss in a rest room stall.

As I walked her to the gate her last words to me were. "Miss Betty, come meet me in Pennsylvania some time. Maybe we can get together and double team some young stud."

"I would like that pretty girl. I would like that a lot."

Oh, by the way, I kept the strap-on and I gave Anita the three hundred dollars as an additional going away present.