Anita and Charlie

Story Info
An unfaithful wife and her best friend.
4.5k words
3.23
64.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
salussa
salussa
4 Followers

This is a true account of what happened at a recent music festival. My wife Anita was desperate to go but had left her run a little late and all the tickets had sold out. Her urgency to be there had a lot to do with the fact that so many of her friends from different parts of her life had told her they were going; not to mention the bands who had been lined up to play were awesome. As well, two close friends had flown in to town to see the bands play. She had been slaving hard at work and definitely could have used some time to unwind and jump around. She had rung every person she could think of chasing tickets but without success.

I did a little looking on eBay and saw that the tickets had gone up considerably from their original value – close to 250 dollars. We couldn't quite stretch it that far. I teased her saying that if she turned up to the festival early and there were people selling tickets she would have to suck someone's dick if she wanted to have any chance of getting inside. She faked getting angry and said that she couldn't believe what I was suggesting. Anita will turn 25 in a few months, and has really worked hard at looking good naked. She and I walk or run most days and she does plenty of sit-ups. She is a strong woman but a little mischievous. I love her body; her breasts aren't very big and so they sit there all perky and, when she's aroused, firm. She has gradually found her feet sexually and our love making has gotten better and better over time. I like to encourage her wilder, freaky side when I get the chance. It makes my fires burn hotter when she lets go and hangs it all out to the wind.

The morning of the festival saw Anita fluttering around the house preparing for the day's events. It would be a warm day and evening so wearing clothing meant as little as possible whilst maintaining some modesty. She settled on a cute white designer tank top and a short denim mini. With her havanas on her feet she was out the door and on her way for a fun-filled day hanging with her friends and listening to cool music. As long as she found a ticket seller at the festival that was.

What happened next she told me the following night as we prepared for bed. As it turns out they got there at a good time because the main crowds hadn't started amassing. Anita and one of her closest friends, Charlotte (everyone called her "Charlie"), began walking around trying to find someone who wanted to sell their ticket. Things were not looking too rosy; they spent the best part of an hour without any success. The closest they got was some bloke who said he could get them a ticket for 250. Anita says she shook her head and asked if he could cut anything off the price. He wasn't prepared to budge and so they pressed on trying their luck. By now the rest of her friends were in there having fun and Charlie, while loyal to her friend was keen to go in to the festival as she had spent good money on a ticket. Things were looking bleak. They decided to try that bloke again as a last resort; maybe he was willing to bargain now.

He was standing over towards the further reaches of the entrance to the festival as if he didn't want to be noticed. The crowds around them had dwindled out to a thin trickle as most of the festival goers were already inside. Anita had described to me what the bloke looked like. She said he was most likely in his late 40s or early 50s. He had a pudgy gut and his hair line was definitely on the recede. His skin had all the hallmarks of a life spent earning a living outside of a building. Other than that he was not a remarkable man by any means. One thing she did notice was that he sweated, it was a reasonably warm day, and stank just a little – nothing too offensive.

"Hello again," said my wife with a smile.

"250," was the terse reply. Not a bargainer this one thought my wife. Anita had a decision to make. She was desperate. Failure was not an option, so she made up her mind as to what needed to be done.

"Excuse me for a minute," she told the bloke.

She grabbed Charlie by the arm and took her a little distance aside safely out of earshot. "This bump ain't gonna budge Charlie and I'm determined to go inside. I'm gonna go back there and offer him something he might be willing to negotiate on."

"Exactly what do you have in mind Nita?" Charlie quietly demanded.

Without answering Anita returned to the bloke. She took one brief look around to see that no one else was in ear shot and stared the guy right in the eyes. "Would you be willing to bring the price down if I sucked your dick?" she flat-out asked him. This gave the bloke pause. But only for a second before he blurted out – 200. Anita was taken a little aback; she had expected him to knock it down to at least 150.

"150," Anita replied.

The old bloke smiled and said, "Well for 150 I want that pussy of yours too." This guy certainly gets right to the point thought my wife. She said she took a moment and was on the brink of agreeing even though she felt she could do better than what he was offering when Charlie spoke up. "How about we both suck on it and 100 dollars for the ticket?" Anita said all this frank and explicit talk was exciting her greatly.

Now this lit the old blokes eyes up Anita told me. The thought of two hot bodied young twenty-somethings making out on his cock was not something that presented itself everyday. In fact nearly all men could go their lives without this opportunity ever presenting itself. Anita thought that Charlie had finally closed the deal and that in a short while they would be in the festival going off. Old mate had one final proposition for them. He wanted both their mouths for sure but he felt like he was holding a strong position. Clearly, these girls wanted a ticket.

"Listen girls, I live about 5 minutes from here. How's about we go back to my house for privacy?" The girls didn't take long to think about it; while they were up for the deal it was preferable that they did it in a private place. Anita figured they'd go get it done and be back within the hour. They got in his car and, as Anita told me later, they were at his house in about 3 minutes. Before they got out of the car he turned to Anita and said, "What if the ticket was yours free? What would you two girls do for me then? On the drive to his house Anita and Charlie had sat in the back seat. Anita had quietly confessed to Charlie that she was aroused and felt hot about what they were agreeing to do. Charlie had smiled and nodded her agreement. It, therefore, made Anita even hotter when the old bloke had upped the ante. "You can fuck us both!" my wife replied with a smile.

He showed them into his house, and from what Anita told me it wasn't that messy – relatively clean. Both girls felt comfortable with ditching their flip flops at the door. They asked old mate where his bathroom was as they wanted to freshen up. He directed them down the corridor and they were soon ensconced in the bathroom whispering excitedly in hushed tones. "The thought of that old fuck sticking his dick in me and then pulling it out and putting it in you is getting me so hot," Anita confessed to Charlie.

"He smells a little funky," said Charlie. "But I must admit I am fully turned on by this whole situation.

"I just hope the old guy has got some stamina. I am aching for a good seeing to," said Anita.

"And I hope he's got a nice cock. I mean, I'm not going to hold my breath for anything impressive; just let it be big enough to hit the right spots," breathed Charlie. Neither Charlie nor Anita had ever engaged in girl on girl action and that was not something that turned them on. They were definitely penis oriented – sexually speaking.

It was decided that they would remove their underpants and stow them in Charlie's bag (Anita didn't bring hers) because, with wearing short skirts they could not afford to lose them in the heat of the moment. Neither girl wore a bra as they both had smaller sized breasts, so they walked out of the bathroom not looking discernibly different. Old mate had taken the opportunity to slip into something a little more comfortable. He was wearing a faded blue bathrobe and the sash at the waist was doing an admirable job containing his overweight gut. He wasted no time with formalities he simply turned, beckoned to the girls and strode off towards his bedroom.

"You girls are fucken hot. I am gonna take my time and enjoy every second." Anita said she was concerned a little at that stage that he would get too excited and blow before either of the girls had a chance to ride his cock. Anita told me she was expecting him to lay there and let the girls do all the work as he was by no means a fit looking man. Old mate, he still hadn't offered his name, approached both the girls. Anita said that at that moment both her and Charlie were like stunned mullets. Their hearts were racing, they had butterflies in their stomach and their mouths were dry. Anita said she had felt incredibly aroused by the whole scene.

The bloke now exuded a little something more. Anita said something more primitive seemed to grab hold of the bloke and he immediately was in charge. He firmly, but not excessively, grabbed Charlie and Anita by the hand and pulled them both towards him. Anita, and Charlie (when she told me her side of the story later), both commented on being overpowered by his scent and his grip. He suddenly felt quite large and stronger than before. The butterflies in their stomach upped the ante. With a commanding but not overly forceful gesture he made the girls get down onto their knees. His bathrobe was closed but not for long. Charlie reached up and smoothly undid the sash at the waist. That was when both the girls got a surprise. When the robe parted the girls got their first look at the old bloke's penis. Anita said her eyes bugged a little and Charlie let out a gasp. The guy was about 9 inches long and quite thick around. His dick had a bulbous head and was very hard. Anita said that it was that hardness a penis gets when it quivers like an arrow just shot into a target. Getting that dick up Charlie's or her pussy would be a new experience. Anita hoped she could stretch a little so she could accommodate him.

Old bloke seemed to grow in stature even more. He told them both that they were now his bitches. He asked the girls to tell him about their boyfriends. Charlie talking about her fiancé Gavin and Anita talking about me seemed to fire him up no end. While one of the girls told him about their partner he was busy vigorously shoving his cock into the other girl's mouth. He told my wife to fondle his balls with her left hand so he could see the glint of the diamonds on her wedding band and engagement ring. "Make more noise sucking my dick you fucking bitch. I'm not your husband."

This worked my wife into an even greater frenzy as she and Charlie enthusiastically wrapped their lips around any available space on his cock. "Now I want both you little fucks to make out with each other. While on their knees, both girls eager to please, immediately locked their mouths together, passionately kissing each other. Old mate was in heaven, he forcefully shoved his dick in between their locked lips and told them to keep going. Anita said her and Charlie sucked and kissed this old bloke's dick like they had never done before. She said she felt so liberated and so under this man's sexual spell. All thoughts about the reason behind this get together had flown from her mind. She was loving being a fuck toy of this slightly smelly, fat, balding older man.

Apparently the old bloke had had enough of the entrée and wanted to move to the main course. He stood both girls up and slowly and deliberately made each of them in turn raise their arms straight up above their heads. He slowly but competently lifted their tank tops over their heads and off completely. The old bloke took a few moments to take in the breathtaking sight of two firm well shaped bodies. Anita told me he confidently pulled her towards him and started nuzzling her nipples. Anita has sensitive nipples and loves them to be played with before and during sex. He pushed her back to arms length and moved towards Charlie. He kneeled in front of her and reached around to undo her mini skirt. With a look of pure lust in his eyes he brought the skirt quickly to the floor. Charlie is a firm believer in removing all her hair down there, or so Anita has commented to me before. So the gorgeous sight of the freshly shaved pussy of a young woman greeted the horny old bloke. He wasted no time and immediately started in on her clit. Slowly and gently teasing it with the tip of his tongue he continued this for a while before he gradually became more aroused and more assertive. Before long he was giving Charlie's clit a good tongue lashing and she was loving it.

Meanwhile my wife was getting really wet in anticipation. She said she could hardly tear her eyes away from the quivering monster that was partially concealed by his gut. All she could think about was how it would feel slowly entering her as it forced her delicate flower to stretch more than it had ever had needed to in the past. Anita was awakened from her reverie by the sounds of Charlie having a screaming orgasm. The old bloke was egging her on getting her to scream that her boyfriend didn't make her come as hard and that she was his little bitch and that he was going to fucking own her pussy. Charlie faced contorted as she screamed, "Fuuuuuck!" She continued to grind her pussy into old mate's face as her whole body shuddered and then became slack.


Anita was still in her denim mini, but nothing else. Her nipples were extremely erect and she was at that stage where she didn't want the foreplay she wanted to get straight into it. The old bloke was pretty keen for it as well. In fact he was fairly gagging for it as Anita explained. He was still very much in control of the action and communicated that to Anita, not through words but by how he carried himself. Anita said that she had never felt so much anticipation for sex before. It was so primal that it had unlocked a deeper, wilder side of her that she had previously been oblivious too. He led her to the bed and made her lie in the centre of the bed on her back. Anita moved to climb up on her knees and offer him a doggy style fuck, but he pushed her back down with his strong calloused hand. He heaved himself up onto the bed and knelt down between her legs; not quite touching her.

"Spread your legs. Do it seductively. I want you to show me how much you deserve my cock in that sweet honey pot of yours." Anita has soft blonde hair and keeps a tiny landing strip above her beautiful pussy lips. She did as he asked and as she slowly brought her knees up and apart her denim mini rode up to her waist. "Now touch your clit. No, not with your right hand I wanna see your wedding rings as you finger fuck yourself." If it was possible this made Anita even hotter and wetter. Slowly at first and then with more abandon, she rubbed at and around her clit. Juices from her pussy were leaking out and down between her ass crack. The old bloke leant in closer and breathed in really deeply.

"Wow, married pussy smells so fresh and nubile." He ordered Anita to hold her pussy lips apart as he wanted to get in her and he wanted it badly. She carefully placed the tips of her fingers on each of her flaps and pulled them apart. Charlie, who had recovered and had come over to watch, said you could see that old mate was chomping at the bit and she was a little concerned for Anita. The old bloke wasn't insanely massive, but he was impressive and both girls would know they had been fucked long after the act was over.

Anita, still holding her pussy lips apart as instructed, held her breath subconsciously as she waited for him to attempt to enter her. The bloke reached under her bent legs and lifted her ass off the bed and pulled it closer to him. Just when Anita thought he would put it in, he paused and told her to tell him that her pussy belonged to him and that she wanted to fuck his cock more than her husband. He encouraged her further to tell him she was a married slut who was gagging for some old man's cock. Anita was almost delirious with anticipation which was being enhanced by her talking filthy to this complete stranger. At that point she told me he could have got her to do anything such was the power that he had over her.

With the sound of my wife grunting disgusting words in his ear old mate pressed the bulbous head of his penis to the entrance of her sweet pussy. Anita was slipperier then she had ever been so there was plenty of lubrication to help the old bloke's cock in its mission. With a determined push the head of his cock slowly slipped passed the lips of my wife's pussy. Without pausing old mate was resolute in his desire to be balls deep in this gorgeous young woman. Anita threw her head back and savored the feel of his cock as it completely fill her passage. She said she could feel the muscles of her canal relaxing as her pussy was stretched to its limits. She told me how it felt as the old bloke continued to deliciously feed his monster into her vagina. It wasn't very long before his cock reached parts of her that had never been touched before by a man's penis. Just when she thought she couldn't stretch any further he bottomed out. The old bloke took a moment to enjoy the feeling of owning this tight little pussy completely. "Fuck your pussy is tight. My cock feels so good. Talk to me more about your husband bitch. It turns me on."

Yeah, well it fucken turns me on even more, thought Anita. She complied with his wishes and began grunting and panting dirty things to spur him on. Not that he needed much encouragement. Soon he was pounding her so hard that Anita feared either she or the bed would certainly break. Any concerns over his stamina were quickly laid to rest as he assaulted her vigorously and continuously. Anita told me that the old bloke looked like he was blowing a gale as his face reddened and he sweated profusely. The wet smacking sounds of his balls slapping into her ass cheeks resounded throughout the house. Charlie said that she was surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops they were so loud.

"You're my little fucken bitch, you are. I am making you my slut. I am gonna fuck this pussy so hard sex with your husband will be a disappointment." Anita was close to coming. Every muscle in her body, every fiber of her being struggled to fuck back against this beast. Her pussy was not just tingling it was on fire. The walls of her pussy convulsed and contracted around his cock as she threw back her head and screamed silently, eyes bulging, to the heavens as she experienced a tremendous orgasm. The sudden constriction of her pussy on his cock was too much for old mate. Screaming 'you little fucking bitch, you little fucking bitch' he emptied blast after blast of hot come deep into her bowels. He continued furiously mashing his cock up her as far as it would go as his cock continued to convulse and spurt out load after load. Fuck this old bastard has some juice in his fucken balls Anita thought. Finally, he slowed down and relaxed; still firmly embedded to the hilt in her pussy. It was such a tight fit in there hardly any seamen had seeped out yet. Old mate was content to lie there for a moment, and Anita was hoping it wouldn't be for too long as the fucker was heavy.

"Oh well, I was hoping for a turn but it looks like all the water has gone out of the hose," Charlie commented from the foot of the bed.

"I don't think that will be a problem Charlie," my wife replied. Charlie looked at her inquisitively and hopefully. Already Anita could feel the old bloke's cock start to stiffen and harden inside her. Fuck that felt good. As he continued to grow less and less seamen trickled out of her pussy as his cock made a tighter seal. Anita was beginning to wonder why the old bloke was still laying on top of her. As if reading her mind he said, "I 'm gonna make sure my boys get every chance to knock your sweet little ass up." Anita didn't have the heart to tell him that she was on the pill as we didn't want kids just yet. So she said nothing and contented herself with the feel of his massive cock growing more menacing inside her with every passing moment. With a full mouthed kiss on her lips old mate slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy with every intention of making the other sexy young thing submit to his every desire. With an audible pop and a genuine feeling of loss the old bloke's penis pulled out of my wife's well fucked pussy. With both hands firmly placed under Anita's buttocks he lifted her up slightly with an effort to drain his seamen back up her love canal. Anita submitted to his ministrations completely unconcerned and more than willing to stoke the old bloke's ego. He laid her gently back on the bed and became transfixed with the steady flow of copious amounts of sperm leaking out of Anita's pussy. He sat up and pulled her face down across his lap so that her ass was bared to him. He gave her one quick, vicious slap on the ass which immediately left a red welt. He told her that this sweet, tight ass was his property and that she had been a good slut.

salussa
salussa
4 Followers
12