Anita and the Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Anita was working the man's cock, Lara would occasionally draw in for close-ups of Anita's body, filling the screen with her luscious breasts, zooming in on her mouth as her tongue moved back and forth over her upper lip, traveling down her arm to a close-up of the excited, straining cock in her hand as she slowly stroked it.

"Mmm, I think he really likes this, guy – do you think he likes it? It must feel really good, huh?" She looked at the camera with wide-eyed innocence. "Are you thinking about how good this would feel if it were you, guy? Do you wish this was you?" She looked down at the cock in her hand and smiled at it lovingly. "Oh yes, you wish this was you," she said, looking back up at the camera. "I know you do. Well, it could have been, you know..."

Continuing to stroke the erect shaft in her hand slowly and softly, she added a gentle stimulation of the man's balls with her other hand, a light, subtle tease with her fingernails – reaching down and slowly drawing her fingertips upwards along his scrotum, making wide, slow circles with her middle finger all around the periphery of the sac, gently brushing all over his balls with lightly dancing fingertips... A soft moan was heard from the man off-camera. Anita looked up at him and smiled. "Mmmm, that's so sweet," she cooed. Looking back at the camera, she said, "I've been told that touching a man's balls like this while you give him a handjob can make the pleasure so much more intense. What do you think, guy? Is this something you'd like?" She smiled sweetly. "Ohhhh yes, of course you would..."

She continued to work on the man's straining cock. It was obvious that he was right on the edge of orgasm, and that she could have set him spurting with a single firm stroke of her hand. But she was too skilled to allow that; she knew the signs of impending climax, and whenever he got close she slowed down to deny him release.

"You know what I really like about doing this to a man, guy? It's the control I have over him. I mean, when you guys do this to yourselves, it doesn't take long before you need to cum. It feels so good, you need the pleasure just so much, that you have to give in and finish yourself off. No matter how hard you try to prolong it, you can't resist surrendering to your hand. But when I do it..." She giggled. "Well, when I do it there's no question of giving in. It doesn't matter how much you need it, how much you whimper and beg – I never give in. I'll keep a guy right on the edge for an hour, if I feel like it, teasing and tormenting him the whole time." She smiled evilly. "You're thinking about that, aren't you? That's something you'd like, isn't it?"

Shifting her position so that she could bend down closer to the divan, she said, "Well, now I think it's time to really get him going." She put her hand under his cock and held its sides delicately in her fingertips, then began to blow a gentle stream of warm air up and down the underside. After a minute of this tease, she began to lick: starting at his scrotum, she slowly made her way up the ridge along the underside of his cock, rapidly flicking the tip of her tongue along its surface. When she reached the head, she lingered over the sensitive cleft, making tantalizing circles around the sweet spot just below the head. Then she proceeded back down to his balls again, repeating the trip up and down the rigid shaft with her fluttering tongue. Her touch was light and delicate, just barely making contact with the man's tormented erection, creating an exquisite and insistent pleasure, and an aching need for more.

She paused for a moment, and looked into the camera and smiled. "I really love doing this," she said. She continued licking for a few more seconds then looked up again. "If I know a guy is really hot for me, there isn't anything I won't do to drive his cock crazy. I love to go down on horny guys..." Still looking into the camera, she placed her mouth directly over the head of the cock and began to lash it with her tongue, assaulting it in a frenzy of licking, and swirling her tongue all around the head. "If I had known, guy ..." (more licking) "... that I got you so hot and bothered ..." (tongue swirling the head) "... that you had to peek at me through my window ..." (sucking up and down the underside) "... I would have been over at your place every night doing this to you ..." She placed her mouth over the end of the cock and give the entire head a long, slow suck, then opened her mouth with the cock still inside and worried it with her tongue. She did this several times while smiling into the camera, taunting her audience.

As the fellatio escalated, Anita kept her eyes fixed on the camera. Her mouth and tongue were pleasuring the man on the divan, but her attention was focused on the viewer, her real target. He was the one she wanted to excite, it was his desire she wanted to incite and enflame ... and torment. Her mouth was busy, but her facial expressions conveyed clear messages: "Like what you see? ... This getting you hot? ... Want some of this? ... Just think how this would feel ..." Her goal was to make him want what he was seeing, very, very badly.

She released the enflamed cock and looked up with an expression of erotic urgency. Sitting down alongside the divan, she spread her legs wide and began to touch herself through her panties, stimulating her clitoris with two fingers in a rhythmic circular motion.

"Ohhh, guy!" she panted. "Are you masturbating? Please touch yourself, I want you to ... doesn't it feel sooo good? Doesn't your cock need it so much? You know you want it, don't you – you want me to suck your cock. Ohhhh, and I would have, guy! If only I had known you were right next door jerking off to me, I would have come over and done such nasty things to your hard, aching cock. Look at your prick, guy – you came so close to having that poor lonely cock spurting off inside my warm mouth..."

She got back on her knees and returned to the man on the divan, his penis still excited and erect. "Your hand feels so good, doesn't it guy?" she said into the camera. "But it can't do this..." Holding the cock in front of her with both hands and stretching it tight, she snaked her wet tongue around the rim of the head, swirling it around and around in exciting, teasing circles. This gave way to an assault of wild tongue-flicking and fluttering all around the glistening, purple crown. Looking into the camera, she applied her mouth to the underside below the head in quick, sucking kisses, alternately pleasuring and teasing in rapid succession.

"Gee, guy," she whispered, "I really don't know if you should be watching this." She lathed her tongue luxuriously up and down the excited cock. She looked up at the man on the divan then back into the camera. "I mean, he's being driven mad with pleasure, but all you're getting is sex tease and frustration." She took the entire cock into her mouth and began to suck and pump with intent, driving it closer to orgasm. She paused, and pouted into the camera. "Aww, just think, guy – this could have been you." She resumed working on the agonized cock, licking and sucking, stroking it beyond the point of no return. Her slick hand grasped it firmly and slowly stroked it up and down – her tongue was waiting each time the head emerged from her fist and fell to fluttering and worrying. It was finally too much for the ravished organ. The man's legs stiffened and his cock began to jerk and buck, sending semen bursting from his glistening shaft in long strong spurts, covering Anita's hands and coating her tongue as she continued to stroke and suck him, in time with his ecstatic spasms. His orgasm was extended and intense, the result of Anita's skilful ministrations. She continued stroking and fondling him until he was totally spent.

Finally, she stood up and smiled into the camera, running her hands up her sides to her breasts. She turned around and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. She removed it and tossed it aside, and turned back to face the camera, her hands covering her voluptuous breasts. Lifting and squeezing, her hands moved all over her tits as she kneaded and massaged them, never quite exposing her nipples. Pouting, licking her lips, smiling wickedly, she left no doubt that she was being a deliberate tease. The camera drew in to a close-up of her hands as she caressed herself, then panned down to fill the screen with her full hips and clinging panties. She reached down and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and began to slowly push them down. When her pussy was almost visible, she turned around, exposing her magnificent ass as she pushed the panties completely down. The camera pulled back to a full view of her from the rear as she slowly walked to the door, now completely nude. She smiled back at the camera, and half-turned. Covering her breasts with her hand and forearm, she gave a little wave with her fingertips. "Bye, guy," she whispered. Then she walked out the door, and the tape ended.

For a long time Chris stared at the empty screen. "You bitch – ohhh, you little bitch," he moaned weakly. Then he pressed rewind on the remote.

* * * * *

It was dark when he finally fell into bed, exhausted, sore, unsatisfied.

12