Anita and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally spent, she rolled off of him and admired the shiny mess on his face. She pulled the butt plug out of him with a slight plop, and then kissed his sticky mouth.

"How did you like that honey?" she asked, back to her loving and sweet self, the dominant and bitchy Anita through for the night.

Tom was nearly at a loss for words. "It was incredible. I always dreamed, hoped, that you might do something like this for me, but never thought you would go this far with it!"

Anita couldn't resist one last twist, and knew that he would love her doing it. "I've looked through the stash of what turns you on, and from what I've seen this wasn't really all that 'far' to go compared to what some of those wives do. Just wait until my inhibitions are a couple of steps lower..." Somehow, even after all of the sex they had just enjoyed, she saw that his cock began to stir once again at her "threat".

12