Anita Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you become hypnotized do you think?"

"No. I'm certain I didn't but I did fall under his spell a bit and soon forgot his different body shape, his hair and his scent. He is a charmer of women for certain and possible men too. Got the gift of the gab this one."

"We ate the passible hamburgers with a simple green salad, washed down with two glasses of a respectable red wine. I started to mellow. We moved to their living room. He was direct. In his dulcet tone he simply asked me, 'shall we fuck?'. Somehow his direct approach did not unbalance me. I knew the game."

"Pretty brazen though. Were you ready for the cuddlesome him?"

"His voice alone had warmed me up, and his pheromones contributed to a degree of physical anticipation."

"So what was you answer?"

"Shouldn't we wait for Patricia?"

"His reply to that?"

"She can join us later. She said start without me. Take off your belt." Annie complied.

William moved in on Annie. He kissed her. It had been a long time since a bearded man had kissed her. The surrounding facial contact of the wiry beard seemed to focus her attention on her lips. His tongue was thick and surprisingly long as it reached to the back of her mouth.

William stepped back and with an abrupt wrench ripped the upper part of Annie's dress apart. She heard the buttons scatter across the wooden floor. In a second fluid movement he pulled the dress down off her shoulders and down her arms. She stood naked before him in just moments. Annie shuddered with a touch of fear and a whole lot of anticipation.

"I registered that William's face went red. He stepped back and pointed at me. You slut. No underwear. He was stuttering. No Bra. No panties. This is not right. Go around the other side of the sofa." Annie complied.

William carefully removed his dress pants, folded them and placed them on a chair. He then carefully undid each button of his shirt and put it on the back of the chair. As he turned his back Annie could see the hair he sported on his chin and arms extended to both his chest and also his back. He was truly a teddy bear.

He slipped off his briefs, sniffed them and dropped them on the floor. Annie felt uncertain as to whether she was getting nervous or excited. Annie also registered some indignity that he ripped off her dress but was meticulous with his own clothes.

"I feel disrespected that you would come here not properly attired for the occasion. You must be punished." A shudder of fear and anticipation ran through the whole of Annie's body. She thought back to Paris and the Story of O.

Annie looked at Michael, "In retrospect I knew I would be punished. It was their thing. If it hadn't been the lack of underwear it would have been something else."

As he walked around the sofa William told Annie, "Bend over the back." Annie did as told, although she had to stand on her toes to get her tummy to bend over the cushioned back of the sofa. Now Annie was shaking in anticipation of the unknown. William's left hand pushed her down in the small of her back. He waited for a full thirty seconds before he administered the first spank.

Annie yelped. It was much more painful than she had expected.

"I wish you to remain silent and take your punishment with some dignity. If you make more than a small humph that spank will not count. I think your indiscretion deserves twenty. We'll start again. You can count if you like." William's hand came down again. Hard. On the other cheek.

Annie managed to hold herself silent, thinking 'I'll show him'.

"Good girl."

With each stroke it became more and more difficult to remain silent. The pain became red hot as if she was being burned, then as the countermanding hormones kicked in the pain somehow transmuted into an exquisite sensation that hovered between pain and pleasure. Her sensory centers seemed to float. Annie felt herself becoming aroused and dismayed at the same time.

William repeated himself as he saw the glistening of Annie's juices spread and her labia engorge. "Oh, good girl." He was now very erect with a moderate sized erection. He stroked her cheeks, "Good girl." Repositioning himself he rammed into Annie's cunt from behind. In ten thrusts he deposited his jism deep into Annie. Annie was aroused but far from cumming. She heard another voice."

"Oh. You did start without me." There was a note of disappointment in the voice.

"Patricia darling I couldn't help myself. You did not tell me how enticing Annie is."

Looking over her shoulder Annie saw Pat shedding her clothes as fast as she could. She addressed Annie, "Did he make you come?" Annie shook her head from side to side. "He gets so impatient. Bad William." She spoke to him as if he was a pet dog. ""Don't worry let me take care of matters. Stay leaning over. What nice red cheeks."

Pat kneeled behind Annie and started to softly caress Annie's bottom. Then bringing her face close to Annie's crack she spread the cheeks and nudged her legs further apart. Pat's tongue got to work, starting at the puckered sphincter before her, and working down to the labia. Pat brought her hand into play reaching under to Annie's swollen clit with her fingers while her thumb entered her cunt. Annie spread her legs more, leant into Pat to give better access, pushing her ass out from the sofa.

"No. Turn around. Sit on the back." Annie turned and sat high with her legs apart. Pat's tongue now had free rein to explore the folds of velvety skin. Annie felt her arousal taking off like a rocket. Pat licked and tongue fucked Annie's cunt. She sucked the teased Annie's clit. Annie in turn pulled Pat's head into her, increasing the pressure as her orgasm gripped her whole body.

William spoke up, "Let's move it to the bedroom." William jumped his wife. Annie had no intention of being left out. "We proceeded from there with me on Pat, William on Pat, William on me, all with a side of the third person."

"A side?"

"Kissing, nipping, fingering, sucking, you know."

"I'll use my imagination."

"Do that. I came eight times."

"You counted?"

'Sure. Just because I taught art doesn't mean I'm innumerate. William spanked me twenty two times."

"You said twenty plus the repeat first slap."

'That's what William said, but he miscounted it turned out to be twenty-two. I've had trouble sitting for two days."

"Eight orgasms? Sounds like you were on a high all the time."

"No. My record is twenty-five, including one five minute continuous one. In Paris of course. So these with Pat and William ranged from threes to one eight."

"What?"

"I rank the strength of my orgasms on a scale on one to ten. I had three threes, four fives, two sixes and an excellent eight."

"Numerate does not start to describe you. The eight sounds good. But it does make me wonder why you don't use the Richter scale."

"The earthquake scale?"

"That's the one. Then you can talk in terms of a tsunami, the Big One and as is often the case The Earth Moved."

"Oh. Michael. What am I going to do with you?"

"We've been there."

"An Eight is good. Pat and I were in a sixty-nine with me on top. William came up behind me and put some KY on my butt hole. He then started to push. To allow good access I lifted my torso a bit and he slipped in. This meant I stopped lapping Pat's cunt, and started using just my fingers. William's hands came around onto my nipples and started to roll and pinch them, with the secondary effect of taking the load off my back muscles. I told you he has strong arms. As he started to fuck my arse harder and harder Pat below me really began a symphonic rhapsody of sucking, licking, blowing, purring with vibrations like a well-fed cat, and tonguing me. I just let go as they brought on a force eight orgasm. I can't understand how I didn't suffocate poor Pat."

"Sounds fun."

"Fun? That's not the half of it. It was getting up into the sub-ecstasy range. I left them asleep at about seven-thirty the next morning. I had to hold my dress closed whilst I was driving, although I did make a bus-driver's day by flashing him."

"So what's next on you agenda?"

"More waitressing with our new uniforms. I forgot to mention earlier that Kitty landed three new customers out of the last dinner. One large and fancy -sixteen people I think. I'll work that with Ian. He really likes both my and his mother's new costumes, as you will guess."

"Bet he does."

"We have a hen party. Haven't been to one of those for a while and never as the skivvy. And then there is the most intriguing of the lot a poker night with six guys who want oysters, red beef, not too much carbohydrates nor healthy veggies plus an ample supply of craft beer. That's an all-nighter."

Michael stretched. "You've given me a lot to absorb and write up. Hope I can do it justice."

Annie received the message loud and clear. "I'm going now." She rose. Crossing the few steps that separated them she kissed Michael as he sat. Tempted to open her mouth the complete the French theme she remembered their agreement and kept her kiss chaste and proper. "Love you, sweetie."

Michael saw her out, sat and made some notes for him before settling down for his afternoon nap that was several hours delayed.

12