Anita’s Phone Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The dance club, tonight?"

"Yes, sweetie, I want you to come and watch me tonight. Just think how that will make you feel, baby – you remember the feeling you get when you come to the club, don't you? When you walk in your heart starts to beat faster, and you're thinking about how much you need to see the girls strip for you, to tease you, to get you horny and excited, to get your cock throbbing. You like that feeling, don't you Robert?"

"Ohh yes, I ... ohhhhh ...."

"You're not stroking yourself now, are you? You're not allowed to cum, remember – I want your cock to be big and full when you come see me tonight. When you walk in and sit down I want you to be already worked up and feeling sooo frustrated! And when I dance for you, do you know what I'm going to do? Well, what I'm going to do, sweetie, is take your need, that ache in your poor suffering cock – and I'm going to make it worse, baby, oh so much worse! When you finally leave, Robert, you're going to feel twice as excited and frustrated as you did when you arrived. Just think, I'm going to tease and tantalize you something awful, while you sit there panting and not allowed to touch yourself, not able to get any relief. Think about it, Robert – you enjoy suffering like that, don't you?"

"Omg omg, yessss, ohhh I need it so bad, please..."

"And then when you leave, your cock will be big and throbbing and aching, it will be just dying for attention, for relief that none of us nasty girls will give you – and then when you get home – ohhhhhhhh just think about it – you can work on it all night, stroking and jerking it, teasing it, loving it... Just think how you can get it all nice and lubricated, and lie on your bed with your legs spread wide apart, and then your hands will be all over it, squeezing the head, massaging the balls, rubbing it against your body – doing all the delicious things to yourself that get you sexed up with sweet pleasure! Mmmmmm, just think about that pleasure, Robert - you really need it, don't you? And all the while you'll be remembering the things I did at the club to get you hot and bothered, and you can pretend that I'm there – those are my hands on your cock, making it feel so good, you can imagine it's my mouth on you, pleasuring you and making you cum... you like thinking about that, sweetie? That's really what you need isn't it, to feel so excited, to get your cock almost teased to death?"

"Y ... y ... ohhhhhhhhhh oh god ohhh..."

"Uh uh uh – no more touching Robert! You just keep that hard-on nice and big and hot, and let me work on it for you tonight – you know the kind of things I can do to you, Robert, you know how worked up I can get you. And then tomorrow, after you've jerked that cock all night and made it cum and cum all over the place, you can call me again and tell me all about it, tell me how I made you feel. And you know what? When you're telling me about it, I'll get you hot and make you cum again. Would you like that, sugar?"

"Ohhhh yes yes I will..."

"Bye bye, sweetie – here's a little kiss until tonight, a little kiss for you-know-where!"

Anita smiled, and hung up. Then, she got ready to go to work.

12