Anita's 1st Day

Story Info
Innocent, busty Latina bride gets snared by evil boss.
3.4k words
4.06
171k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plusseven
plusseven
36 Followers

Anita Gomez mashed her huge boobs against the cold, hard surface of her boss' desk and arched her back as she screamed out, "Oh my god, Mr. Adams. You're making me come again!!!" The firm flesh of her round, brown ass wobbled and shook as her middle-aged employer's huge, white cock tunneled deeper inside her cunt than her husband had ever reached. The Latina newlywed craned her neck to look over her shoulder at only the second man who had ever fucked her and the only man who had taken her in all her holes. "Please, sir, please!!!" she pleaded desperately. "Come in my ass again!! It makes me feel so naughty!!!"

Tom Adams chuckled evilly. Only two short hours ago, Anita's husband had unwittingly delivered his innocent, busty, ripe bride into the hands of a man who had begun making plans to fuck her the moment he'd first laid eyes on her. Her long dark hair stuck wetly to her back and arms, the ends gathered in the sticky film on the desk. She was a mess from top to bottom but any man who saw her like this would beg to fuck her. Flushing sweetly, her face was both a whore's and an angel's. Little button nose, huge dark eyes, wide mouth with full, red lips and perfect white teeth. Just 5'3", with the tits of an Amazon. Fleshy, firm 40DD's that hadn't yet surrendered to gravity's tug still stood up and out proudly from her slender frame. Her aureoles were nearly saucer-sized and her nipples were as thick as the tips of her thumbs, sticking out 2 inches or more. They looked even larger on her small frame. Just 105 lbs, a great deal of it boobs, Anita had a tapered waist and the hips of a young woman just beginning to blossom. Her toned legs were just this side of skinny and made her tight, round butt look lush and bubbly in contrast. All in all, Anita looked like what she now was; a slut built for fucking.

He continued to slam into her tightly stretched pussy with long, powerful strokes her husband would never match. "What happened to the sweet, frightened girl who was so scared of my big, thick dick earlier this morning?" Only a half hour after her new groom had closed the door on them, Anita's big, dark eyes were bulging wide from choking on the length of fat meat buried in her mouth. Ten minutes more and she was sitting in Tom's lap with his huge pole buried in her spasming pussy, screaming in ecstasy at her first cock-induced orgasm.

"I love it now, sir!! I love your big, beautiful cock and the way you fuck me with it." A small, soft hand snaked between her slender thighs to caress his egg-sized balls. "I love to feel you come inside me. Make me your little slut again. Come in my ass, please."

Tom's hand descended sharply on the smooth skin of her ass when she tried to squirm away to change position. The sharp report was followed by a gasp from Anita. "Oh, yessssssss!!!" Her husband had never raised a hand to her but now she adored it when her domineering boss spanked her lucious ass. "You are a bad, bad man." Muscles that were aching from repeated shattering orgasms found strength to squeeze down firmly on the massive shaft of meat buried in her tight, tiny pussy. Velvet walls shivered around his invading monster while she came again. "Be bad to me, Mr. Adams. Punish my slutty ass with your gorgeous cock." When he had entered her ass for the first time, she was terrified at what it was doing to her virgin hole. By the time he'd finished, she knew that he was right when he had said he would make her his slut. And when she nearly burst into fragments from the orgasm that had followed his second invasion of her clutching hole and promised to share her pussy with other men while he fucked her ass, she was absolutely certain of it.

Anita gasped at the sudden withdrawal of the fat slab of meat from her pussy. She scrambled to flip over on her back. She shook her sweat drenched hair off her face and clawed at her jiggling mounds of flesh, pinching and stretching the hard, aching nipples that jutted out atop them. "I want to watch you fuck my ass." Tom gripped her slender ankles and pulled her legs wide. His rigid, jutting spear glistened with her juice. The huge, fleshy knob menacingly approached her little hole, looking far too large for what he intended to do. Anita reached down with both hands to aim the long, thick monster at her vulnerable opening. "Shove it in hard" she gaspingly begged. "Pound it in all at once." She eagerly fit the huge mushroom head snugly against her tight ring and swiveled her hips frantically. "Fuck me in the ass again. Fuck your slut again. I want your big cock in my ass." Her eyes were wide in greedy anticipation watching the monster poised to violate her again.

Tom pressed the golf-ball sized head against her greased ring and waited. "Look at me!!" he barked at the 20-year-old Mexican beauty wriggling in the juices that smeared his desk. He nudged a little deeper to hear her squeal again. She looked at him, gasped with anticipation and reached her hands up at him to urge him inside her. "I told you you'd beg for it." The tiny opening that had never known cock before that day of awakening began to stretch open for the third time that morning. Anita nodded vigorously in agreement. The shock she had felt when he'd first assured her of that earlier had long ago been replaced by a pleading greed for his big dick. "Has your husband ever made you come this many times?" Wider and wider her asshole stretched as the invading spear pushed her open.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" she groaned loudly. She tried frantically to squirm down over the rock hard meat that had been savaging her to ecstasy for hours. "He's never made me come, ever, sir." Twisting and stretching her long, thick nipples to lift her fat, heavy tits up and out, Anita pinched them hard between her fingers and thumbs the same way Tom had done early that morning after she'd obeyed his command to strip naked. Her body's traitorous response to his experienced abuse had betrayed her feeble protests when her nipples had immediately hardened and her pussy had instantly flooded at his touch. "Fuck me like he can't, pleeeeease!!"

The desperate tone of her begging inflamed Tom's lust further and he violently rocked his hips forward. The savage thrust forced the blunt knob of his invading cock through her agonizingly stretched ring of muscle and she shrieked with pleasure as he tunneled deep into her ass. "Push!! Push!!!" she encouraged him wildly. "I love it!! All of it! Give me all of it!!" Speech failed her as he filled her with 9" in one violent thrust. Her guttural moans excited the older man and made his thick cock swell larger. "It feels so good I'm gonna die!!!" she yelled.

Tom pulled her heels onto his shoulders, grabbed her narrow waist and drove in and out of her at a furious pace. The wide length of ivory flesh pistoned in and out with rapid, brutal strokes. Her fat tits wobbled and swayed from the force of his pounding as his massive spear plunged home between her full brown cheeks. He'd had as many orgasms in one session as he had today but he felt the boiling of another load bubbling in his balls and felt the nearing surge of orgasm draw them up tight to his body.

"Oh, Mr. Adams, oh, sir, oh god oh god oh god!" Tears formed at the corners of Anita's dark, almond-shaped eyes. Adoring gratitude made her face glow. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Pushing her heels against his shoulders to lift her hips off the desk, she opened herself completely to him. "Promise you'll fuck me everyday. Promise me, please, please!!"

Tom Adams pummeled her harder. "You'll do what I say?" he growled.

"Anything!! Please, just tell me you'll fuck me again like this!"

The pleading cry of need drove Tom to increase the savagery of his assault. "You're mine now, you little slut. You'll do what I say when I tell you." He grinned evilly. "And you'll suck whoever's cock I tell you to suck."

"Ohhhh, you are a naughty, naughty man!!!" At the thought of being made to suck strange men, Anita began to come with a force she never would have imagined before today. Her hips bucked toward the beast splitting her to bury it deeper. She wanted more, more of everything.

Her eyes implored him as she asked, "What other nasty things will you let them do to me?"

Tom struggled not to explode yet. He knew the answer she wanted but he made her say it herself. "They'll do what I say and what you know you want. Say it. Tell me what you want."

It was too much for Anita as she screamed out, "Fuck meeeeeeeee!!!!" Her body twisted and writhed in the slime on the desk. "I want them all to fuck me!!" Tom clutched the her hard, his fingers digging into the smooth, soft flesh of her waist to keep her from tumbling off the desk in her spasms. "I want cocks in my pussy, my ass, my mouth!!! Cocks and cocks and cocks!!!" The little Latina who had never uttered the word before today was begging the dirty old man fucking her to use her and bring her others who would do the same. "I want to be fucked like a whore all the time. I want to be fucked by many, many men with big, huge, hard cocks!!!"

Tom lost control and roared loudly as he emptied into her gripping, sucking hole. His back and legs went rigid as huge bursts surged through his fat prick and blasted into her hot, clutching tunnel. Gob after thick, slimy, hot gob slopped into her , filling her.

Anita's full red lips were stretched wide in a silent scream. Her unblinking eyes shone with a savage light that her evil boss had lit in her. Never again would she be the naive Mexican bride her husband thought he'd married. From this moment on, she'd be a slave to the wicked, dirty old man and his animal cock.

With a final shuddering groan, Anita's breath emptied and she fell limply onto the desk. Her sudden collapse caught Tom by surprise and the thick, greasy length flowed out of her, exiting with a pop as her asshole sucked weakly as the head left her. It slapped down wetly against his thigh, finally losing its rigidity. He looked at her with an expression that spoke of satisfaction and triumph. Long, slimy strings oozed from her cunt and asshole to pool on the floor. Her tits were swollen, bruised and covered with bite marks. Pussy lips that had been stretched and widened like never before were puffy and red. The closing wink of her asshole squeezed out more of his thick spunk. The woman who lay on his desk dripping come and weakly trying to sit up was a prize he wouldn't part with soon. It had been the easiest capture he'd made in a long time but she was a trophy to show his employees and associates that he hadn't lost a step. And they would be eager to provide whatever he demanded to have their turn at her. He was sure of that.

Anita finally gathered enough strength to struggle up. Her long dark hair stuck wetly to her back and arms, the ends gathered in the sticky film on the desk. She was a mess from top to bottom but any man who saw her like this would beg to fuck her. Flushing sweetly, her face was both a whore's and an angel's. Little button nose, huge dark eyes, wide mouth with full, red lips and perfect white teeth. Just 5'3", with the tits of an Amazon. Fleshy, firm 40DD's that hadn't yet surrendered to gravity's tug still stood up and out proudly from her slender frame. Her aureoles were nearly saucer-sized and her nipples were as thick as the tips of her thumbs, sticking out 2 inches or more. They looked even larger on her small frame. Just 105 lbs, a great deal of it boobs, Anita had a tapered waist and the hips of a young woman just beginning to blossom. Her toned legs were just this side of skinny and made her tight, round butt look lush and bubbly in contrast. All in all, Anita looked like what she now was; a slut built for fucking.

Tom took hold of her left nipple, tugging her up off the desk to stand before him. A long, whispering sigh escaped her lips. She closed her eyes and waited, hoping for more. Slender fingers reached down to caress him but he clamped a hand on her wrist. Her eyes snapped open in disappointment. "Please?", she whimpered.

"You've had enough for now", Tom barked. Inside, his heart leaped. She'd taken a fucking he'd rarely given to any one woman, a fucking that two women couldn't take but she wanted more. Tom began to think that there was a real chance that Anita would provide him with income as well as entertainment. He'd turned more than one woman into a paying porn commodity but none as amazing looking and sincerely slutty as this newly awakened slut. After he'd tried her out with a group of friends, he'd show the video to people he knew in the business but he was already certain she'd be a big star for him. If her husband was lucky, Tom would throw him some free DVD copies of his soon-to-be ex-wife choking on giant cocks while being fucked in both holes and begging for more.

"As a matter of fact, maybe you haven't had all you're gonna get." He released his grip on her tit and watched as it bobbed back to rest. He took her hand and lead her to his private executive bathroom. Opening the door, he guided her inside. "Get in the shower and clean yourself good. When you're done, call your husband while I shower and tell him you got a raise on your first day but you have to stay late to meet a group of special clients who you'll be working under.....and on."

Anita squealed excitedly, her big globes wiggling and swaying as she hopped up and down. "Say you'll make me fuck them. And suck their cocks! Please, please, sir!"

"Shush now and get cleaned up." Tom couldn't help smiling at her girlish glee. "I have phone calls of my own to make if we're gonna to get you a big supply of cocks. Get going." A sharp slap rang out as he smacked her cheeks hard. Up on her toes, she skipped into the bathroom to sluice away the mess on her skin and the evidence in her holes. She was humming happily as Tom closed the door.

He walked to his desk and slid open the middle drawer. Drawing out a leather pouch, he dumped its contents on the desk. A bottle with a dozen Viagra tabs rolled onto the desk. A prescription tube of testosterone gel thumped on the blotter alongside it. An unmarked manila pouch slid out and Tom grinned as he opened it. The nondescript tablets it held were a special formula one of his clients, a pharmacist, had designed for Tom. It dilated his blood vessels, increased his stamina and ensured that he could fuck an unsuspecting slut off her feet and into his control. He took his second one today and then considered sharing his personal stash with the half dozen or so men he'd soon offer Anita to. He had a feeling that six might not be enough without some performance enhancing drugs. None of the guys he had in mind were spring chickens so Tom quickly decided who to call first. He hit the intercom button and heard his 18-year-old secretary, Ashley, obediently answer, "What can I do for you, Mr. Adams?".

The commanding tone of his voice demonstrated the same power he'd established over Anita. "Call Dave Fritts at the drug store and tell him I'd like him here this evening for the same kind of meeting we had with you last Friday." The squealing response that came through the phone quickly turned to disappointment when Tom interrupted, "Not for you, ya little slut. I'm auditioning the new girl." Ashley's voice was so soft and sad when she said, "Yes, sir, I'll make the usual calls" that Tom took pity on her. "Actually, hun, tell Dave to bring to double last week's order and you can join us, ok?"

Tom yanked the phone away from his ear when a delighted scream he didn't need the intercom to hear burst from his busty, blond secretary. He laughed and hung up the phone. She hadn't been as inexperienced as Anita when he'd hired her but the gangbang he'd arranged for her 18th birthday party was something she'd never dreamed would happen to her and something she'd thanked him for over and over again. He knew she'd mostly be giving blow jobs to refresh the men's erections for Anita but she'd be willing if there was a chance she'd get fucked, too. Ashley had put off college to work full-time for Tom after her initial internship and her parents and boyfriend had been disappointed. But Ashley had spent most of her summer days at work fucking Tom and her 'overtime' being gang fucked by his clients. No major in the world could give her that kind of satisfaction.

The water in the shower stopped and Anita came out of the bathroom dripping wet and squeaky clean, wrapped in a plush towel. Her long, black hair hung wetly against her flawless skin. A huge smile radiated happy anticipation and her eyes shone eagerly. "Mr. Adams, should I get dressed or stay like this?" She dropped the towel and held her arms wide, obviously hoping to entice him to take her again.

Tom's cock twitched at the sight but he had other ideas. "Don't jump the gun, slut. I need to get cleaned up and changed. And you need to get into your outfit." His rapidly engorging dick

swung heavily as he crossed the carpeted floor to open a closet next to the bathroom door. Reaching inside, he pulled out a hanger with a maid's uniform on it. From a shelf, he took out expensive looking lingerie and handed everything to the waiting Latina. "The bra and blouse are gonna be too small for those amazing tits of yours but they'll make you look even sluttier. If there aren't heels your size in there, the shoes you wore will be fine." Her mouth hung open as she looked down at the costume. When she looked up at him again, it was with delighted surprise. She hugged the clothes to her breasts and stood up on tiptoes to kiss him.

"Mr. Adams, You're so much fun!" She held the uniform at arm's length to look at it and asked, "Should I pretend that I didn't know they are here to fuck me?"

"My dear, that's a splendid idea", Tom gushed. He was sincerely impressed with her attitude. "You'd love to be taken and forced to service them as ordered, wouldn't you?"

"Do you think they'd like that?" She stopped suddenly and quickly looked at him for forgiveness. "I meant to say, 'would you like that, sir?' " Her teeth caught her bottom lip and she looked so repentant at her slip that Tom couldn't help but play along.

Pushing past her roughly, he called over his shoulder as he entered the bathroom, "Just for that, you'd better be dressed and bent over my desk for a spanking when I'm finished." As the door started to close behind him, he said, "And if your pussy's wet, that will mean extra punishment." Her squeal of anticipation as the door snapped shut didn't surprise him at all.

plusseven
plusseven
36 Followers