Anita's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, full time or motion activated? Motion activated. Time? 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM should do it. Report to? Monitoring office? No. Police? No. Let's see if it works first before I think of reporting anywhere. Other? Well, yeah, but what? Oh, I know! I'll set up a file in my computer and send it there. With my laptop synchronized to the desktop, I can check to see if it's working while I'm in Chicago! This is certainly simple to set up. All right, hit the on button and we're under way." The stage was set for the coming disaster.

It really was a shame because there were so many ways in which things could have worked with no damage done Tom could have continued in blissful ignorance of Anita's infidelity. Char's scorn of Anita's adultery and her warnings about what she was risking had taken root. Having had it put to her in such stark terms forced her to face reality. "What the hell am I doing? This would kill Tom and, maybe, me too. I've got to end this before something bad happens!" But she never had.

Now, however, was the perfect time. The day before had been their wedding anniversary and they had celebrated with an excellent dinner in a lovely restaurant. More importantly, he handed her a card announcing that they were to leave the next Friday for Bermuda where he had reserved the same room in the same hotel where they had spent their honeymoon. It was a romantic gesture that would delight any woman and Anita was no exception. Several times in the last month she had been determined to tell Bill that their affair was over, but this time it would be final.

She and Char had discussed the issue several times since that first shocking disclosure and Anita had admitted that what she was doing was wrong - actually despicable - and that it had to stop. She accepted that everything Char had said was true and she was disgusted with herself. Most of all, the horror of what this would do to Tom really began to scare her. In any case, much of the adventure and fun was gone by that time. With Tom's three-night meetings plus probably six single night troubleshooting occasions, she figured that she had slept with Bill over twenty times in the now five months since the affair began. She couldn't estimate how many times that she had been fucked or how many times she had sucked his cock. Far too much adulterous sex and it had to end!

How to do it? The simplest way was to just not call Bill when Tom was gone. That would be easy but it didn't seem to her that it would be fair to Bill and there would be no closure. Maybe she should just call him and end it on the phone. No, she thought that she owed him more than that. She felt that she needed to face him, explain the situation - which actually he already knew, of course - and end it in a friendly and respectful fashion. That was the only way to go, but taking that approach scared her - she had made the same decision twice before and failed to follow through! However, this time she was more determined than ever and believed that she could do it.

Tom, of course, was oblivious to all this soul searching. It was just another monthly meeting, nothing special and, as he kissed his wife goodbye Wednesday afternoon, he didn't know that he was heading into the eye of a storm that he didn't know existed. "Oh, by the way honey, I found the security system and I'll check it out when I return. I'll call you tonight. Now, you and Char behave yourself and I'll be back Saturday. I love you sweetheart!"

Anita returned the kiss with vigor and replied, "I love you too, darling, and I can't wait until next week!"

As always, Tom texted Anita from the plane and again when he checked in at his hotel. He met some friends, had a good dinner and, about 11:00 talked to her as usual. Finally, they stopped talking and shortly afterwards he was asleep. Unfortunately, back in his bedroom, Anita's determination to tell Bill that it was over had failed again.

He had lain beside her Wednesday night as she talked to her husband, occasionally reaching over to squeeze her breast, causing her to have to smother a giggle. She had called Bill and, as he came in, she was fully prepared to make her stand - but she just didn't do it. A surge of excitement coursed through her as he came to her and embraced her while kissing her deeply. That funny feeling of power, of being wicked, having a secret, overcame her carefully built up defenses and shortly afterwards she was naked on the bed being fucked. Her concerns and fears moved into the background in the heat of the moment.

As she talked to Tom she had moments of clarity and she felt guilty, but those moments were few. It was almost as if she were two people - the loving wife talking to her husband on the phone but, at the same time, an adulterous wife getting a charge by putting something over on that same husband. Later that night, somehow, tasting Bill's cum despite thoroughly brushing her teeth, she tried to reconcile the two Anita's lodged in the same body. The following morning, lying in bed after Bill had left, she was actually crying a bit at her weakness and swearing to herself that tomorrow night she would be strong and do what she knew she must.

Thursday Thomas Atherton had had a very good day. New inventory controls were discussed, new 401K requirements were explained, hiring problems were analyzed - in other words, his job of informing his managers and coordinating their procedures had gone well. He anticipated another equally successful day tomorrow because he was very good supervisor and had an excellent relationship with his people. He had a pleasant dinner and returned to his room about 9:00 PM. He did some paperwork summarizing the day's activities. It was only about ten o'clock when he finished, too early for his call to Anita which always was a highlight of his day when he was out of town.

Suddenly he recalled the security system that he wanted to test and brought the file on his laptop. As he waited for it to load, he thought of a problem he hadn't considered before. "Darn, this isn't going to work! I should have asked Nita to stay up past 1:00 AM and move around so I could see if the motion detector would be activated. This way, if the screen is blank I won't know whether it's because there was no motion or because the system didn't work. Yep, as I expected, there is nothing from the living room!" Laughing as he shifted to the study camera that had the same result, he thought, "Well, at least I have no evidence of a break in!" Then he shifted to the bedroom view and he froze in shock, stunned by an impossible sight!

This time there was no blank screen. Instead, there was the dreadful and unbearable recording of a strange man getting out of bed at 4:07 Thursday morning, presumably going to the bathroom. Shortly afterwards he returned, got in bed and cuddled up with another figure. Shortly afterwards, when he settled down to sleep and stopped moving, the camera shut off.

It was a very low-grade picture and there was no clear image of the two people in that bed, but he knew - his wife, the person he loved and trusted more than any person in the world, was sleeping with another man! He never was able to recall what went through his mind at that precise moment for he was in some kind of trance, staring at that incomprehensible scene. He knew that it couldn't be real but, at the same time, he knew that it was.

He just sat there, unmoving, staring at the laptop, the crushing destruction of his marriage displayed before him. Suddenly, his whole system revolted and he barely made it to the bathroom before spewing his dinner into the toilet. He stayed there, retching as tears began to pour out of his eyes as his trance dissipated and reality became fixed in his consciousness. There was no rage; no "I'll kill the bitch." It was just an overall feeling of loss. His love for her wasn't gone - it might have been better if it had been - but he felt lost himself. He was empty.

He knelt there by the toilet long after the vomiting was finished, his mind chaotic with no coherent thought. Gradually the questions appeared: "Why? Who was he? What am I going to do? Will she want to be with him? How could she do this? Will she want a divorce?" Surprisingly, he never thought of the things that betrayed men commonly do - that he, himself, wanted a divorce or just wanted to throw her out! That might come later, but it was not his immediate thought. Actually, of course, there was no coherent thought, just that abysmal feeling of loss and the realization that things would never be the same again.

Eleven o'clock came and went and Anita didn't receive the call she looked forward to. Yes, she had acted inappropriately with Bill during past calls - more "wicked" behavior - but talking to Tom on the phone when he was away was very important to her. She was lying in bed beside Bill, but, as time passed, the lack of a call began to worry her. She always waited for him to call but, finally, she pulled away from her lover and rang Tom's number.

He was startled by his ring tone and, looking at the clock, realized that it was after 11:30. For the first time since they wed, he couldn't bear to talk to Anita. Instead of answering, he sent a curt text message: "I'm not feeling too well right now. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Anita looked at that brief message with dismay - no, with something nearer consternation. In the years of their marriage involving many overnights when he was away from home, Tom had never failed to call her. He always said that however bad the day had been, how low he felt, hearing her voice made things better. Now he sends her a brusque, two sentence text message. She shuddered as a chill, maybe a premonition, ran through her body. All she could do was to send a text message back saying, "Oh Tom, I'm so sorry. Darling, if you are feeling that bad, please come home! I love you!"

As she sent that message, the chill was replaced by wave of guilt as she lay there, naked, in bed with Bill. There would be no more sex that night or the next as that guilt merged with fear. In Chicago you had a heartbroken man and at home a woman who was finally face-to-face with the demons of fear! She was confronted by reality - there was no way her loving husband would fail to call her unless something was really, really wrong! He just couldn't know, but something was seriously amiss - or was it just her heavily burdened conscience reading more into it than was there?