Anita's Boys Pt. 01

Story Info
Refugee family in South Australia grow closer.
1.8k words
3.91
20.5k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers

As is my want this story is partly true. I leave it to you the reader to determine which parts. It may well surprise you. All characters as depicted were over the age of 18.

*****

The Berzins family were post-Second World War displaced persons who arrived in South Australia in the mid 1950's. They were chosen for their anti-communist sentiments at a time when Australia was very fearful of the "Red Menace" in Asia. By definition the father, Josep, had fought as a minion for the ruling German Nazi regime. Yes, he was a fascist collaborator. It was natural for him to find employment in the large and very grim Yatala Prison complex not far from where he lived. All his previous experience did not go to waste! We will return to this later.

His wife, Anita, 'Ani' for short, was extraordinarily pretty. The Baltic States are the home for many beautiful women, but Ani stood out from them with her slim but perfect figure, angelic face and long blonde hair, plaited and kept piled high on her head, and often garlanded with flowers. Josep and Ani were deeply in love, meeting and falling for each other on the demobilisation of his SS Guard unit. He was a big man, brutal to his underlings but as gentle as a lamb to his wife. Inevitably they had two children, both boys. Life was very hard for them in the old country as Josep had backed the wrong side. They dreamed of a new life where they could live out their fantasy life on a small acreage, as self sufficient as possible. World events helped that dream become a reality when the Australian Government sent missions to Europe to recruit settlers from the vast army of displaced persons.

They moved to the rural outskirts of the city of Adelaide, to a small village called Pooraka. With 10 acres mortgaged to the hilt to a bank, and a small creek that sometimes flowed, they felt like millionaires. Their boys went to the local primary school. Being young they quickly adopted the language with its Aussie nuance and slang and adapted well to the culture. Latvian was spoken in the home. Of the boys, Andris was the first born, and Valdis came a year later. I met Valdis when we were students at Enfield High School. We were inseparable.

An unexpected tragedy befell the close knit and loving family. There was a bloody riot at the prison. Josep was beaten to death with a broken chair leg. Some said he had it coming, but of course there were no witnesses who would testify at the inquiry. The Government of The State of South Australia had to pay a large compensation for lack of due care in the 'Provision of a Safe Working Environment'! The family's financial situation improved greatly but they turned inwards upon themselves and became quite insular and reclusive. Andris came out as gay, and Valdis had proved his bisexuality, just as I was, and still am. Ani had always been very open with her boys and they had an amazing rapport with each other. Although she was still quite young, late 30's, and in the prime of her sexual life, no man would replace her deceased husband; incest was not an option. But incest by proxy was!

Nudity in the house and on the property was encouraged. Josep and Ani had found inspiration in the Sun and Health movement that flourished on the Baltic Sea shore. There it was a 3 month activity but in balmy South Australia with its Mediterranean climate it was 9 months of casual nudity. Together they dug, concreted and tiled a big swimming pool, landscaped it and made an oasis in the dry, dusty paddocks of Pooraka, home to the city's only abattoir. It was a dream setting for horney young men knee deep in testosterone. In broad terms I lost one of my virginities there, for it means the first time for one of many different sexual experiences. Ani did not allow herself any direct sexual congress with her sons, but I was not related!

Until, of course, another female came on the scene. She was a woman I met quite unexpectedly, the daughter of a very highly placed government official who sexually abused her since childhood. They say birds of a feather flock together! There was an instant recognition through the mutual pain in our eyes for I was physically and emotionally abused all my life by my father. On an outing she quietly stripped and I took her anal virginity behind some low bushes in a vast open field. You may ask why that? Because there was no reliable birth control available for unmarried women, and you required a doctor's prescription. A little hesitant at first but she trusted me because I was very patient and gentle, and she loved it, just as we loved each other. It provided the impetus for her first ever orgasm. She thought she was going to die of pleasure there in the dust. In time, and with better preparation I took her vaginally as well. Her father had been a 'Kiddie Fidler' penetrating her and her two sisters digitally for as long as she could remember. As a consequence she was not eager for vaginal sex and rarely orgasmed that way. She had one other outstanding attribute, she was keen to experience sex with another female.

I introduced Judy to a naked Mrs Berzins and her two nude boys sitting around the pool one Saturday afternoon. The contrast was stark. All of us were blue eyed blondes with fair complexions, except for my new girlfriend. Judy was the daughter of a Russian Jew immigrant, she was petite, had jet black hair, the smoothest olive skin one could ever see, pert breasts with near black nipples set on large purple/black areoles. What was transfixing was her unruly mop of pubic hair. It covered her from navel down, and around to her backside, encroaching on to her upper thighs. Her genetic inheritance writ large. But it was those doleful black eyes that got me in. I loved her frantically, but loved those eyes to distraction. One look from her and I knew what she wanted, they begged me to take her from behind, that could be anywhere and anytime. She mostly wore no panties, and carried lube and tissues everywhere. We took great risks publicly, my cock out of my trouser fly, and her dress lifted and we were coupled in seconds. With long, slow barely perceptible strokes I would bring her to orgasm against fences, trees and posts, although picnic tables were our most desired place. Her orgasm came quickly, and with such intensity that she fell into a state of total collapse, emotionally and physically. Sometimes I had to slap her to revive her. Quite often I did not have time to cum, but that meant I was more eager for the next time, and that came frequently enough to keep me sated.

From that first meeting Judy was hooked on group nudity, she had little hesitation in stripping off. Andris was so polite and attentive, so Germanic; Mrs Berzins was so accepting and so motherly and Valdis had a huge erection which, of course gave me one. This was not a matter of shame or embarrassment; this delighted us all. We are given these bodies for a purpose, primarily for procreation. As an adjunct and encouragement to this we are given the faculty to experience profound pleasure. Sadly, misdirected beliefs have screwed this up.

"Honey, why is his dick different to yours?" Judy was referring to Andris of course.

"Because, my love, he is not circumcised like me. He still has his foreskin. Neither is Valdis but his has pulled back." Obviously her first sight of intact cock. "Mine was trimmed off when I was a baby."

"Did it hurt?" Can only but love the girl!

"Yes, I was only 5 days old and still feel it today."

Anita broke up the laughter before it got out of hand. "Pet, I love your bush" she said approvingly "but it's a bit tangled. Let's go inside and straighten it out." Ani astutely guessed how Judy's proclivities could be encouraged.

We boys remained outside. Andris lay back on a deck chair to watch as Valdis and I stood facing each other.

"Too good to waste it, mate" the older brother quipped from the sidelines.

I knew what to, we had done it many times over these years. Taking his rigid cock in my left hand, I manoeuvred mine so that our knobs touched at the slits; we were truly facing off eye to eye. Valdis, who was somewhat shorter than I, looked up at me with expectancy. He lifted his arms up over my shoulders and gave himself over to my familiar magic. His knob was dripping wet with pre-cum as I carefully retracted his foreskin fully, then drew it back over my knob. Because these boys were blessed with real sausage skins it engulfed my knob completely. We were both heads down watching the gradual melding together of two cocks into one; what he felt, I felt. What could be better?

Valdis placed his head on my shoulder and watched as I started the reciprocating motion of his foreskin back and forth over my knob. He had the advantage here. He was juicier and much more sensitive than I. He started to stir very quickly. Subtle movements not missed by our audience. "Go for it, boys." His crisis was upon him, and I knew, Valdis began to nuzzle my neck with his cheeks while thrusting with his hips. "Oh, no, oh, no" he repeated softly. He was hair triggered. I felt the spasm ripple up his cock shaft, my response was to tightly encapsulate my knob in his foreskin. I also felt his bared teeth sink into my neck just above my shoulder as he tried to stifle his verbal outpouring, just as I was restraining his seminal outpouring below. His foreskin pulsed and ballooned as he pumped five massive jets of spunk with nowhere for it to go. Some, of course was injected into my urethra, and some made a retrograde ejaculation into his bladder. "Oh God, stop!"

I couldn't hold our slippery organs together any longer and the silkiest of semi-transparent semen jetted beneath my shaft and punched my scrotum. "Faark" was all I could say as I was drenched. The divine feeling of that man juice was more than I could bear, so I wanked myself into a frothy lather and shot my load over him, repeating "fark, fark, fark" until the spasms resolved. Pools of semen on the tiles here were a commonplace.

"You two are poofters but won't admit it" Andris said derisively as he sipped his lemonade.

Valdis and I had other ideas. We were both fantasizing about two pussies in the house.

*****

For readers interested I have some poetry written by Judy, now deceased. She had some potential as a poet but squandered it with drugs and alcohol. Very sad. PM me.

luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers