Anita's Erotic Island Adventure

Story Info
Anita meets flight attendant Anabel.
11.9k words
79.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hawaii was everything Anita had expected it would be! Beautiful white sands, the turquoise blue waters of Pearl Harbor, the beautiful lush Island with its enchanting music of Hawaiian guitars throbbing, their sounds filling the open air.

Only two weeks before, Anita had decided she would 'treat' herself to two weeks in Honolulu, Hawaii. Though money was short, she had sufficient funds to have a nice modest vacation for two weeks. Besides, she had been promised a place to stay by one of the nurses at her hospital, who knew this other nurse there in Honolulu.

Upon arriving there she had been met by Janet, a nurse like herself and Janet's roommate, Joanie, an Airline flight attendant. Just as Anita was a stunningly petite beautiful female, her new friends Janet and Joanie were very attractive as well. She immediately felt very carefree and delighted she had been lucky enough to meet Janet and her roommate, Joanie who seemed to know their way around the dating scene.

Since moving to San Francisco from New York she had become a more sensual person, and being away from her parent's influence for the first time, had indulged her long time fantasy and had 'slept' with two different guys. So she was not averse to perhaps having another 'sensual experience' if she met the right guy here in the Islands.

On Anita's second night in Honolulu, Joanie had introduced her to Paul, a Pilot, who flew for an International Airline based in Hawaii. . Enchanted by the carefree spirit of the Island, and attracted by Paul's quiet charm, gentleness, and fun loving ways she had gone to 'bed' with him on the second date being strongly and physically attracted to his 'raw sensuality.'

Having only recently given up her virginity, the two different guys Anita had engaged in intercourse with before did nothing to prepare her for Paul, this tall lanky good-looking Airline Pilot.

After going dancing at a Honolulu nightclub Paul had invited Anita back to his luxurious beachside Condo. Sensing the little nurse wasn't very experienced, Paul had been at first very gentle with her; kissing Anita's delicate warm lips. As she became more receptive, she willingly opened her soft lips to receive his tongue into her warm hungry mouth.

Then, licking, and kissing, Paul blazed an erotic trail down Ann's soft neck until his warm lips and tongue found her petite little titties. He had seldom had the chance to have someone as lovely and desirable as this little nurse, Anita, and found himself growing 'hard rock' with sexual anticipation.

Sensing this time it was going to be different; Anita felt that old familiar feeling of arousal growing. Her stomach began to tighten up as she started returning his kisses more fervently, almost hungrily as she kissed his warm lips. Feeling him respond, she decided to allow herself to relax and let it happen. And, it did!

Guiding a willing Anita into the bedroom, Paul had picked her up in his arms and carried her over to his large bed. Then as their hungry eyes drank in each other's nakedness, they watched the other undress.

Paul quickly stripped out of his shirt and pants and stood in just his briefs watching this beautiful female vision of loveliness as Anita quietly, almost timidly removed her turquoise blouse and dark skirt. He felt his cock swelling, pushing against his briefs.

Then Anita slipped out of her snow white little bra. Her petite titties were so lovely, perky, and slightly swollen from her own sexual hunger. Anita a bit embarrassed knew that within a few moments her titties would be stiff and even more swollen. Paul watched this little nurse undressing hungrily, his sexual appetite almost overpowering him.

Giving him a somewhat embarrassed faint trace of a smile, the little nurse, Anita hooked her delicate slim fingers under the elastic waistband then slipped her lacy pink panties slowly off her waist, working them down her luscious slender curvy hips then slid them off her beautiful thighs. When her panties were at her knees, she released them and let them drop. Her pink panties fell to the floor down around her dainty little ankles.

'God,' Paul thought hungrily. 'I can't wait much longer; I've got to have her!'

As if reading his thoughts, a naked Anita climbed up on his king-size bed and lay flat of her back smiling shyly up at him. Paul's hungry eyes immediately went directly to her black hairy forbidden spot, which gaped, slightly open as if to invite him.

"Anita," Paul gasped hoarsely, "I don't think I can wait any longer. I want to take you now," he said almost apologetically.

"I know, me too," Anita quietly whispered as she gazed up into his feverish eyes, adding, "I'm ready."

Paul quickly stripped off his T-shirt and shorts, His swollen cock jerked free from his briefs and as Anita watched him coming toward her on the bed, his engorged cock swinging back and forth like a pendulum she felt a sudden panic attack and caught her breath in shock! Paul's cock was thicker and longer than the other two men's cock's had been.

Then as Paul was kneeling between her luscious warm thighs; his muscular thighs warm against her's Anita felt his strong warm fingers encircle her ankles. Then he slowly carefully pushed her spread-apart thighs back against her titties. He caught his breath sharply, as looking down; he could see her black hairy labia Lips slightly parted.

A moment later Anita felt his warm lips kissing up her inter thighs. Then Anita caught her breath, gasping in shock as she felt his mouth touch her swollen black hairy pussy Lips. She could feel his warm breath playing on her forbidden spot.Gently parting her outer labia Lips, with his fingers, Anita felt his invading tongue all warm and nice being dragged excruciatingly slow up through the full length of her swelling pussy Lips. "OOOhhh" she responded in a sexy little whisper. "Yesssss right there," she whispered throatily.

A moment later, his warn moist tongue like a soft butterfly slipped across Anita's swollen little clitoris. Within moments Anita's sexy girlish quiet intense moans seem to fill the bedroom. Anita thought to herself, 'this is going to be differentthis time.' "Oh, sooo good!" Paul heard her barely audible intimate little whisper.

Encouraged and hungry to satisfy his own out-of-control passions, Paul begins fanning his warm moist tongue back and forth across Anita's feverish clitoris. He could now taste her as his tongue become wet with her sweet pussy juices. She tasted so clean and fresh with just a slight fragrance he couldn't identify. Anita in her exquisite agony knew her translucent juices had started. She could feel herself getting wet down there.

A moment later Paul was up on his knees between Anita's gaping thighs that were now wide open. Her pussy swollen to the bursting was hungry to receive his thickening cock... Anita's almost sleepy look of arousal excited him further as she stared up at him. In her sexual agony, her eyes appeared almost sleepy from her heavy arousal.

Paul's aroused engorged Penis head was now an angry red. Anita felt his warm thick cock now touching the slash between her Labia lips. Then she gave a little gasp of surprise as she felt Paul drag his hot cock up and down the full length of her messy gooey black hairy labia Lips.

Anita, her swollen pussy now parted, lay there defenseless, wide open. She felt him force her knees gently back against her swollen little titties. Anita felt him moving his cock around her moistening Slit, and knew Paul was preparing to penetrate her. 'He's searching for my opening. Anita thought. He's found it! Anita thought as she felt the engorged head of his warm thick cock being inserted just inside her moistening pussy.

Anita moaned in ecstasy at the sensation of feeling her hungry pussy being stretched apart so pleasantly. With a sudden savage thrust, Anita felt his engorged cock moving deeper inside her swollen juicy pussy.

Then Paul was on Anita. He began fucking her violently, savagely, her desperate little female grunts accompanied each of his violent lunges as he rode her, now quickening the speed of his savage, and deliciously cruel lunges.

Anita felt herself total consumed by the force of his hungry cock slamming deep inside her. She could feel herself becoming even more heavily aroused. Anita's pubic area begins tightening painfully, the pressure building. 'Oh, I feel like I have to pee,' she thought in a panic.

Then almost out of her mind, Anita begin fucking Paul, the Airline pilot back, insanely, almost in a surreal daze. She could feel him warm inside her. Her hungry Cunt closed, snugly, tightly around Paul's thick cock as he rode her, positioned her, and then begin pounding her violently into sexual oblivion.

Anita could hear her own cries, dimly, almost like a dream. "Aaaa" "Yessss" "You're killing meeee" "Help Meeeeee," she screamed. "Oh God, fuck me more!" pleaded desperately. Suddenly Anita became aware that he was literally fucking her silly, almost rendering her unconscious.

For a long moment, Paul continued to pound the little nurse underneath him, his pubic bone slamming almost painfully against her feminine pubic hair covered mound.

Now at the height of her arousal, Anita's passion out of control and unable to resist, Anita spread her wanting thighs even further apart to receive more of his beautiful cock. Her beautiful shapely legs and desperate wanting thighs snaked up. As her thighs encircled his slim muscular waist, she locked her delicate exquisite ankles together holding him against her.

Both were moaning and underneath Anita screamed as she fucked him back wildly savagely, no longer the proper little nurse, no pretense of modesty, like some common street Slut, in a sexual frenzy she lunged up, meeting his hard advances, not caring, until, finally she felt herself hovering on the cusp of the most delicious climax of her life.

Then in a last insane out-of-control frenzy of fucking, the two of them exploded together..."AAAhhh" "Ut Ut Utaaaa" they grunted in sexual chorus.

Then sensing Paul wasn't quite finished and wanted to ride her more, for a long moment Anita continued to fuck him back obligingly to run his satisfaction out nicely for him. Then the weight of him, collapsed on Anita's limp exhausted body.

Anita's limp white figure still lay underneath Paul's muscular body like a broken little doll; but finally Paul rolled off and helped Anita to sit up. "Whew," he laughed delightedly, "That was so good! You're something else!"

"Come on, take me home, I need a bath" Anita laughed, happy that he had enjoyed her so much, Anita realized she was secretly proud of herself as well.

Once back at Janet's and Joanie's apartment, one look at Anita's flushed face and they both started laughing. It was obvious what Paul and Anita had been 'doing.' So after Anita had gone in and showered, all of them sit talking quietly.

Later that evening, when Joanie had teased Paul about staying a few days to 'keep Anita' company he had teased Anita by asking her, "Okay, " he had laughed, "If I agree to take some time off, to show you around the Islands, what are you going to do for me?" he asked, a mischievous twinkle in his sexy black eyes.

Anita had laughed lightheartedly and teased him right back. "You've already made me into a shameless woman; what more can I possibly do for you."

"Okay," he had grinned, "but, if I think of anything else, do you agree you'll do it for me?" he asked.

"Sure, "Anita laughed enjoying this little exchange.

"Anything?" Paul laughingly teased Anita.

"Yes," Anita said, mock exasperation in her quiet voice, "Anything!"

Turning to Janet and Joanie, he said, "Okay, you two are my witnesses,"

"Okay," they both laughingly agreed.

For the next few days, Paul took Anita all over the Island, including a ride in a helicopter over to another Island where they spent the day with Anita intrigued by all the shopping in the outdoor markets, which sold all sorts of exotic goods. Paul delighted in buying Anita all sorts of 'goodies.'

Although Anita protested telling him, he shouldn't spend so much money he had ignored her half-hearted protests and bought her stuff anyway. Anita was so taken with Paul by this time and thought to herself, 'he's such a kind and generous guy, and such fun to be with.; I wish I could think of some way I could do something nice for him.' However, she knew her finances wouldn't permit her much leeway in that regard.

Anita discovers a Gift for Paul

When Anita had casually mentioned to Janet and Joanie how she wished she were able to give Paul a really special gift, something, he would really treasure and enjoy they both laughed and turned toward each other exchanged little knowing glances.

"What?" Anita laughingly asked them. "Why are you two laughing at me, "she said faking anger, as both girls giggled.

Joanie then became serious. "Well, Anita, if you wanted to give Paul 'his favorite thing' it wouldn't cost you anything."

"Really," Anita said incredulously, and then added, "please tell me what it is. If I can do it I will."

"Okay," Joanie and Janet giggled, "But don't say we didn't warn you." Then they both laughed and said, "Here goes."

Janet looking over at Joanie suggested, "Why don't we sit in the kitchen and have coffee then we can tell Anita all about it." Anita could hardly wait. Since the coffee was already made Joanie poured each of the three women a cup.

Anita, impatiently said, "Okay, don't keep me in suspense, tell me."

"Well," Joanie began hesitantly, "As you know, Anita, we are very informal here in the Islands. The Island Society is a very vibrant and sensual place, we feel more free to explore 'things' of a sexual nature; more than most other places. For instance, you've already 'slept' with Paul, right?" she said kindness and understanding in her sweet voice. Well, here, that's all right. No one thinks anything of it."

"I know, Anita agreed, "I've never felt so free 'sexually' as I do here. But, what does that have to do with giving Paul his very special gift." she laughed.

Janet leaned over, patted Anita's delicate fingers, and said, "Anita, here in the Islands, the guys and girls here take their erotic fun a bit further. For some time now, our favorite thing is a bunch of us girls and our boyfriends get together usually on a Friday night. Then all we girlfriends engage in little contests to entertain our boyfriends.

Each boyfriend gets to match his girl friend up with one of the other guy's girlfriend who is her age, size and weight. Then with everyone watching, 'his girlfriend' and the 'other guy's' girlfriend wrestle and tussle each other until one is the winner. Then everybody gets to watch the winning girlfriend gets to have 'her way' with the other girl and make the losing girlfriend do all sorts of sexy'stuff.

Joanie chimed in, "Anita, if you really want to make Paul happy, there is no 'gift' you could give him he would enjoy more than watching you matched up with another girl your age and size. All the guys get a hugh erotic thrill out of watching their girlfriend trying to take another petite girl their size, age and weight. In addition, really, once you leave the Islands, and go home next week no one will ever know what took place here anyway," Joanie reasoned.

Janet then added, "We're pretty open, to everything here, so it wouldn't be something so terrible" she then added, "We have all done it for our boyfriends from time to time. They really do enjoy watching us do it and sometimes it can be sexy fun for us also. There are a lot of people who do it here in the Islands. It's really a very sexy and exciting way to spend Friday evenings. Everyone sort of let's their hair down you might say."

"If you would like to try it, there would only be You and Paul, Me and Joanie, and our boyfriends, plus we 'know' several girls your age, size and weight you could do it with." Who ever you picked would of course be allowed to bring her boyfriend also. It would be a wild exciting time. All us girls ended up enjoying it when we 'did it'" she explained.

When Janet and Joanie finished explaining to her what went on' at these Friday night gatherings; Anita at first was flabbergasted, then somewhat bewildered by this bizarre turn of events. Nevertheless, with still over a week to go on her vacation Anita knew that she would really become an accepted member of the Group if she were to agreed to go through with it. Since Paul loved this sort of thing; It would also solve the problem of her gift to Paul.

After all, both Janet and Joanie had assured her it would only be in fun; that all the little wrestling and tussling between herself and the other girl would only be play fighting with maybe a little hair pulling. And afterwards, whatever the 'erotic consequences' were; whatever happened on that Friday evening would remain her little secret since she lived thousands of miles from the Hawaiian Islands and probably would never see any of these people again.

"Okay, I guess I could try it!" she told an excited Janet and Joanie. "Who will I be doing it with? "she asked her new friends.

"Oh, Anita," Joanie said as she hugged Anita excitedly, "Paul is going to be so surprised and pleased when he finds out you've decided to do it for him."

"Hey, you know, what," Janet suggested. "I'll bet Paul would know a lot of the little Asian flight attendants that fly for other Airlines. You know who you might be good with one of them. Since you are their size it would be fun to watch, Janet added.

"Do you think Paul might know a little petite flight attendant that's in for this weekend that does this sort of thing," Anita asked hopefully.

"Oh, I think so, "Janet assured her adding, "You know she will probably want to bring her boyfriend. Usually the boyfriend is wild to watch his girlfriend try it with you, so if they agreed we would be all set."

"Anita," Joanie said trying to reassure her, "you'd be really good with one of the little petite Asian flight attendant.'" They're your size, age and weight. Paul can find out which flight attendants are laying over for next weekend and could definitely set it up."

"You know, "Anita said, trying to get into the spirit of things, "It might be fun to wrestle and play fight with an Asian female," Anita agreed. "I've never thought of doing something like that with a woman from another ethnic background. It might be fun." Anita laughed.

When Anita saw how pleased and excited Paul was when the three of them told him about his 'special gift,' she immediately felt more comfortable and relaxed about it. She decided, 'she was just going to get in there and 'enjoy' what ever this erotic adventure brought her in this sensual exotic Island setting.

When Paul was told that Anita had agreed to 'play fight' another female for his 'enjoyment' he couldn't believe his good fortune. Although it had crossed his mind, several times, since meeting this little nurse from San Francisco how much he would love to get her 'into a fight' with one of the little Asian flight attendant before she went home, he had never dreamed she would ever consider doing it.

'She's too quiet, sweet and gentle' he had thought. But nothing 'turned him on' like watching two women 'tussle and fight each other' so he was wildly excited.

Paul, from having watched several females fight each other in their little 'Friday night get togethers knew the perfect type of female to match against his little girlfriend Anita, would be one of the aggressive little Asian flight attendants.

He became instantly 'hard rock' and wondered if the little Asian 'flight attendant' Anabel was on layover. She was not only 'beautiful' but, was a mean tough conniving little Slut. And, even though, Paul was pretty sure that Anabel's little Asian cunt would wipe the floor up with his little girlfriend, Anita's pussy; he knew it would be an 'excitingly erotic fem fight to watch.