Anita's Humiliation Continues 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

Shilpa: But Guru-ji…

Shilpa was red in shame and probably realized that she could not fool this Godman, as he was much more experienced and wise.

Shilpa: I am sorry Guru-ji. You were right.

Guru-ji: Hmm. So you see Beti, there is no point in misleading people. Always tell the truth. Okay?

Shilpa simply nodded and I could well understand her position in front of this gigantic male character. I noticed Guru-ji now took out a couple of replicas of Linga Maharaj from his bag. They looked exactly like the deity that was there for worship here.

Guru-ji: Anita, please hand me over the milk, bilva leaves, rose water, and honey. Also pour some ghee in the yagya fire.

I did as Guru-ji said and he started making a mixture out of them. He crushed the bilva leaves and mixed it with honey. Then with the other ingredients, a thick fluid was prepared. Then Guru-ji started pouring the mixture on one of the replica of Linga Maharaj. He massaged and stroked it slowly so that it was fully laminated with the fluid mixture. Then he took the other replica and made it shudh (=purify) in the fire and then cleaned with rose water. Lastly he performed some puja on both the models. Shilpa and myself were both watching him silently.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, come here and stand by the fire. Close your eyes and pray to Agnidev the mantras that I chant.

The yagya fire had already flared up as I had poured ghee in it and the heat, the smoke along with Guru-ji's loud vocal narration of mantras made the atmosphere of the room very gripping. I saw Shilpa's lips moving as she was repeating the mantras. This went on for another three to five minutes.

Guru-ji: Beti, now this is a very important part of the yagya. You must dedicate your mind fully on this. These models of our Linga Maharaj will now energize you. It is called the Jaagran Kriya (=wake up process). You will have to gulp down holy fluid on it and concurrently I will guide the other model through your body to invigorate you.

Shilpa nodded her head with a question mark on her face and I was damn sure that she could not fully interpret Guru-ji's words, but she did not have the guts to ask him. I was also not fully sure what Guru-ji would do exactly. Shilpa had closed her eyes with her hands folded for worship standing in front of the yagya fire and the fire had supplemented a reddish tinge to her body hugging white salwar kamiz. Guru-ji was standing just beside her, very close. I was on the opposite of the fire.

Guru-ji now was shouting mantras and held the fluid laminated Linga replica to Shilpa's mouth. She opened her lips initially just a little, but then realizing to accommodate the Linga diameter she had to open it wider, did that. Guru-ji inserted the Linga model in her mouth and she started sucking it. The fluid must have tasted good as Shilpa was licking it up fast. Guru-ji was slowly pushing it more and more into her mouth and now it looked so vulgar to me. It looked more like an oral sex scene where the female takes the erect male cock in her mouth sucking and licking it. Shilpa was exactly doing that.

Guru-ji: Hold the Linga with your hands and mind you throughout this 'jaagran kriya', you should have it in your mouth.

Shilpa followed the command. Her eyes were closed throughout as Guru-ji originally ordered. She held the Linga structure in both hands and was sucking it. She was gulping it further, but she looked so crude that I had to lower my eyes. Guru-ji was watching her closely and must have been enjoying the scene - a 19-year-old sexy teenage girl standing in front of him with a structure, which very much resembled an erect lund, in her mouth. As Shilpa was almost complete with sucking the tip part, she lifted her face and almost inverted the Linga over her mouth and more fluid trickled in her mouth. She continued to sop up the fluid and inadvertently was producing a very sexy sound, which reminded me of my married bedroom life.

I had done this oral thing for my husband only on one day and was not at all comfortable with it. The first day when my husband offered me to do this, I quivered in shame and promptly refused. He requested me the same thing on some other days too, but then not seeing my urge in this act did not poke me further. But one rainy evening, I was feeling very horny reading a novel and when my husband returned after work, I was quite eager to have sex. Apparently he was very tired and was not in the 'mood'. That day deliberately I went for my bath late and made sure that when I got out of the bathroom my husband was on bed. I went to the dressing table and purposefully got out of my panty from under my nighty standing there, so that my hubby got a sexy view and myself also could watch his reaction on the mirror. It worked as when I came near him on bed, I noted his semi-erect tool under his pajama.

But he was visibly tired and only after a couple of kisses he was planning to sleep. But I desperately wanted lovemaking at that time. I started playing with his hair as he was lying on bed and also adjusted my nighty a bit so that my big tight boobs remained half open over my nightdress near his face. In general I am somewhat conservative on bed like most women, but that day in trying to ignite my husband was behaving shamelessly. I noticed my husband was gearing up, but definitely slower than other days and he inserted his fingers within my nighty to feel my private parts. I was myself so eager that I had already exposed my body by lifting up my nighty to mid thigh and was giving him the feel of my naked plump thighs. He was responding to me, but I found his lund was not getting erect to the same hardness that I would like. And by the time my husband switched off the lights to make more intense lovemaking, I was stark naked on bed except for my ornaments. Today I was trying to stroke and massage his cock more to get his full hardness, and probably realizing his physical tiredness he offered me to suck his cock. I did not refuse and did this cock sucking for the first time. Honestly I did not like it at all, which I also told my husband next day, but that day it worked for me as my husband was charged immediately and we had an enjoyable intercourse.

Today as Shilpa was sucking the Linga model, that day I also sucked and licked my hubby's hard cock and his precum did make his lund slippery and the same sound was yielded through my lips, which Shilpa was producing now. Guru-ji was already chanting mantras and now he started to guide the other Linga replica from his head downwards. It appeared as if a magician doing some trick with his magic wand. Guru-ji was stopping at one place on Shilpa's body and verbalizing mantras and then was proceeding to the next stop. First on her head, then to her neck and now further down brushing all over her back. Shilpa almost jerked as Guru-ji grazed past her full salwar kamiz covered back with that Linga. Then Guru-ji did something, which would appear very offensive to any woman.

Guru-ji had positioned himself to Shilpa's backside now and as he slid the Linga structure to Shilpa's waist, he pulled up the end of the freely flowing kamiz from Shilpa's buttocks and exposed her pajama-covered round butts. Shilpa naturally was shocked and stopped her sucking process and was probably going to take out the Linga from her open mouth, but Guru-ji indicated her to continue.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, as I told you â€" you concentrate on what you do. And for your information, this energizing process through Linga model allows for a maximum of two cloth covers on an organ. If there are more, one must remove that. You are wearing your undergarment Beti, over that you have the pajama â€" a double cover already, so I had to pull up the kamiz.

Saying that Guru-ji paused to see the teenage girl's reaction and seeing she understood, looked at me.

Guru-ji: Anita, can you please pour in some more fluid on her Linga?

Me: Sure Guru-ji.

As I answered I noted that light was falling from the opposite side on Shilpa's back and as Guru-ji had pulled up her kamiz to her waist, Shilpa's pantyline could clearly be seen over the thin material of her pajama. It is a fact that we girls bother very nominally about the thinness of our pajamas that we wear in a salwar suit as our pelvic and bottom areas remain covered securely with the kamiz flowing over them. But in this case, as Guru-ji had pulled Shilpa's kamiz up, I was shocked to see that I was able to see the exact position of her panty on her ass cheeks. And Guru-ji as a male must have been enjoying her pantyline.

I picked up the bowl of fluid and went up to Shilpa and she also took out the structure off her mouth and was virtually gasping. Her eyes were still closed and due to that everything what Guru-ji did seemed more erotic. I transferred some fluid onto the replica in her hand.

Guru-ji: Hurry up girls! We are losing out on the auspicious time frame.

I went back to my position and Shilpa too inserted the Linga in her mouth and again began to lick the rod thereby sucking the fluid. All this time Guru-ji stood behind Shilpa having pulled up her kamiz till her waist revealing Shilpa's pajama-covered full gaand. Now as she started to lick the Linga again, Guru-ji now rolled the Linga structure onto his round hips. I adjusted my position a bit so that I could see Guru-ji's activities. I noticed Guru-ji now left the uplifted kamiz cloth and held the Linga in both hands beneath her salwar kamiz tip and was articulating mantras. His hands beneath Shilpa's dress were constantly moving and only Shilpa knew what they were doing as I was unable to see that. The way Shilpa jerked and moved in her standing position I could guess Guru-ji must be feeling and massaging her panty covered gaand over her thin pajama.

The process looked extremely vulgar till it stopped. Shilpa for the first time was visibly uncomfortable. Why not? She is an unmarried grownup college girl and if a male rolls a rod on her gaand with both hands and simultaneously she has to suck another rod, even a married woman would feel horny. Guru-ji was constantly chanting mantras and continued his energizing process. He had now come to Shilpa's front and held the Linga model on her knees and slowly rolling up over her pajama-covered thighs. I was having butterfly in my stomach, as now Guru-ji was approaching her love spot. But unexpectedly Guru-ji called me.

Guru-ji: Anita, come here once.

I took a circular route to come down before the yagya fire near Shilpa.

Guru-ji: You hold her kamiz up and let me energize her yoni.

I was a bit taken aback hearing that word from Guru-ji's mouth, but realized it's a yagya process that had to be followed. It was very humiliating for any woman to have her dress pulled up and a male touching her pubic area, but it was 'accepted' due to Guru-ji's presence. Shilpa also did not react much, more so probably due to my presence. I gently pulled up her kamiz with one hand from the front till her waist, but Guru-ji asked me to pull it up properly with two hands and further more. Hence I lifted Shilpa's kamiz up a bit more exposing till her beautiful bellybutton along with the waistband of her pajama and the knot. Again due to light falling from the opposite direction, Shilpa's panty position could clearly be assessed from the front.

Guru-ji started rolling the Linga rod with both hands on her pussy and now his mantra expressions were louder than ever. I noticed due to touches to that very sensitive part, Shilpa's face naturally turned red and her sucking process was also ceased though she was still holding it in her mouth. As I turned my eyes to Shilpa's pussy area again I clearly saw that Guru-ji was probing his fingers over her pajama and panty on her pussy trying to trace the slit and inserting his finger. I immediately got hardened nipples within my bra seeing that sight. With Guru-ji's fingers openly touching her pussy over her clothes, Shilpa started to almost moan now with her eyes closed.

Shilpa: Ummmmmmmm….

Guru-ji was now practically feeling and pressing Shilpa's pussy area with his fingers and the role of the Linga was negligible. He was kneeling before this sexy teen's honey pot and doing this Jaagran Kriya. Shilpa was now constantly moving from her standing position and I could very well understand her uncomfortableness. But she did not have to wait long, as the process was over and Guru-ji stood up to proceed towards her another sensitive area, her mammaries. I dropped her kamiz and she looked visibly comfortable.

Guru-ji: Pour some more mixture.

I took the bowl and poured the thickish fluid onto the Linga structure not even asking Shilpa to get it out of her mouth. The fluid naturally overflowed the rod to her lips and chin and even glided down her slender neck into the top of her dress. Guru-ji by that time had rolled the Linga model through her flat stomach and was approaching her twin peaks. With a male hand groping Shilpa's gaand and pussy area, she was now breathing very heavily and her perky breasts looked more firm and jutting out within her salwar suit. Since I was standing pretty close to her, I could clearly make out her left nipple impression above her dress and honestly she was now looking extremely tempting. Since Shilpa was not even using a chunri, things were worse.

Shilpa was gulping down the fluid, which I poured and it seemed even Guru-ji was somewhat out of place after groping every inch of this sexy 19-year-old girl because I noticed his jaws were hanging and he was himself breathing heavily now and his manhood was alarmingly sticking out through his dhoti. As expected, Guru-ji lost some composure and though he was narrating the mantras, the voice was lower, and as he placed the Linga rod on Shilpa's youthful boobs, his fingers were directly trying to touch her kamiz-covered jiggling flesh. I noticed Shilpa had closed her eyes and Guru-ji was probably more charged by this and completely ignoring my presence, he took his left hand off the Linga rod and directly grabbed Shilpa's left boob.

Shilpa: Ummmmmmmmmmmm…

She could not utter much, as her mouth was blocked by the Linga rod and her eyes were also tightly closed, probably in excitement. Guru-ji was now crossing the limit, I thought, groping this girl who was virtually her daughter's age. He was now feeling the roundness and firmness of Shilpa's left breast with his palm from the front and it looked so very indecent that I had to turn my eyes elsewhere. Guru-ji was taking undue advantage of the situation and feeling the body of this rosebud. But it was short-lived as Guru-ji quickly recovered and was again chanting the mantras loudly and held the Linga rod in both hands and rolled it on Shilpa's breasts. To finish off this ritual, he pressed Shilpa's round boobs with the base of the Linga rod and his act appeared as if he stamped her boobs with the Linga structure as we see post office workers do when they put stamp marks on the letters.

Guru-ji: Okay Shilpa Beti. Open your eyes. Your Jaagran Kriya is complete. Take the Linga out from your mouth also.

Shilpa: Uffffffffffffff……………..

Shilpa exhaled a sigh of relief. She was sweating profusely now I noticed standing close to the fire and also due to the male touches on her private parts.

Guru-ji: I hope your full concentration was here. Otherwise you will face 'amangal' Beti and also will not succeed in your exams.

Shilpa: No Guru-ji. I was concentrating.

Guru-ji: I hope so. Well, the first part of the yagya is complete, now for the next part. Anita, please get me the sanctified rope from my bag.

As I went to the other side of the fire to get Guru-ji's bag, I heard Guru-ji saying something very shocking for Shilpa.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, if you are ready, we will get along with the next part and as per custom, the devotee needs to wear her medium's clothing.

I turned back and saw Shilpa was looking questionably at Guru-ji. Quite natural. I was also a bit surprised. Guru-ji explained.

Guru-ji: As the medium I have put forward your plea to Linga Maharaj and now you have to authenticate that from the materialistic angle by wearing my dress and perform the rest of the yagya together, i.e. now the medium and the devotee are one and the same. Jai Linga Maharaj!

We both chanted "Jai Linga Maharaj!", but I could clearly make out the lack of confidence in Shilpa's voice as she jolly well understood that she needs to take off her salwar kamiz now. Guru-ji did not give Shilpa much time to think and took of his saffron cloth that he was wearing from the upper part of his body and forwarded it to Shilpa. Guru-ji's massive hairy body was half exposed now. He was only wearing a saffron dhoti. Seeing him in that condition would make any girl frightened.

Guru-ji: Beti, don't waste time. The auspicious time is running away.

Shilpa was standing like a dumbstruck. A grown up girl like her being asked to change her dress in front of a male probably made her so astonished that she forgot to react even. At least she got back her voice.

Shilpa: But Guru-ji, I mean… How can I wear this? This is just a shawl like cloth!

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, you are not going now to attend a party so that you need to dress up properly. This is a yagya. You need to abide by the norms. There are so many yagya you know where the devotee has to attend it fully naked. One must devote in the purest form. There is no term called shame in front of Linga Maharaj? Silly girl.

Guru-ji's voice was firm as steel. Shilpa did not have the courage to utter a single word after that.

Guru-ji: Anita, she need not open her undergarments. You wrap it on her waist like a lungi.

I looked at Shilpa and her eyes were telling the story. She drooped her head and quietly went to the corner of the puja ghar and started opening her kamiz. She took it out over her head stretching her arms up in the air. Then she untied her pajama and started pulling it down and as she bent to pull it down, her panty covered full gaand looked so inviting that I noticed Guru-ji for a split second stroked his lund. Shilpa's back was towards us and though she quickly tried to drape her in the saffron cloth, Guru-ji had a clear view of her undergarment clad body from the back. I stepped forward to her now and helped her cover her lower part of the body starting from her navel till her knees with that saffron cloth and tied the knot securely below her navel. Honestly I thought she would look less vulgar if she remained in her bra and panty only, but now she was looking extremely sexy, as her white undergarment was so very prominent through this semi transparent cloth.

She now came in front of Guru-ji with her eyes to the floor in shame as she was so much exposed in front of a male. Her boobs jiggled within her bra and young flesh was oozing out of her bra cups. In fact, seeing her limitless exposure in front of a male I was myself feeling uncomfortable. Her 19-year-old bubbly body looked so very fascinating that myself being a woman was getting green with envy. Her boobs looked so firm and erect within her scanty bra and her flat abdomen dancing into the thin waist and further down into her curvaceous ass appeared so captivating.

I handed the rope to Guru-ji and he bent down to tie that to Shilpa's waist. She was so shy that she was also bending a bit towards Guru-ji to his touches at her waist. When the tying of the rope was over and as Guru-ji ascended from his bent position, his head directly collided with Shilpa's jiggling bra-covered boobs as she was bending inwards. Guru-ji looked up and Shilpa's pomegranate boobs were right in front of his lustful eyes. Naturally she blushed heavily and though Guru-ji said "Sorry", I could read a different story in his eyes.