Anita's Humiliation Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers

Before Meenakshi stuck the round red-colored papers on my buttocks, she applied some fluid on my naked ass cheeks and the papers readily got fixed under my panty. I was literally feeling the heat on my ass now emitted by those red papers. I immediately dropped my lifted skirt to cover my huge gaand. The feeling was almost identical to as if a pair of warm male hands touching my naked ass flesh within my undergarment!

I adjusted my panty slightly over those papers stuck on my ass to feel comfortable and followed Meenakshi out of the room. She went to the courtyard of the ashram where Guru-ji, Sanjeev, and Uday were all waiting for us. I was now quite adjusted to exposing in front of these males. My miniskirt was providing my legs and thighs fully exposed to all and my square necked blouse was displaying generously my deep cleavage and oozing boob flesh.

Guru-ji greeted me with a smile stealing a glance of by skirt-covered ass. He must be pretty much aware that I had those roasted papers inside my panty.

Guru-ji: I hope you are not uncomfortable Anita?

I thought there was no need to ask that in front of everyone. I shyly nodded as all three males were staring at my curvy figure.

Guru-ji: Okay then. We will first proceed for Chandrama Aradhana and then follow it up with Doodh Sarovar Snan.

I was wondering where the 'sarovar' (=pond) was in the ashram!

I noticed Uday and Sanjeev bringing up a significantly large bathtub and placed it in the center of the courtyard and through a pipeline filled it with water. They adjusted the tub suitably so that there was clear reflection of the moon in the waters within. Though there was cloud in the sky at that moment the moon could be clearly seen.

Guru-ji: Anita, you are lucky that the moon can be clearly seen right now. It means probably the moon is also happy with your prayers!

He smiled at me and I also smiled back.

The moon's reflection in the crystal clear water of the tub appeared marvelous.

Guru-ji: Anita, like you have seen previously this is also a medium-oriented worship. I will myself act as the medium for this very important prayer.

Me: Thanks Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Now fully focus on this worship and your only prayer to Chandrama should be to make you fertile. Nothing less, nothing more.

Guru-ji and myself both turned ourselves to the reflection of the moon and folded our arms for the prayer. There was absolute pin drop silence within the ashram, which was quite natural at that hour of the night.

I suddenly heard water splashing and looked up to see Guru-ji had stepped inside the tub.

Guru-ji: Step in Anita.

I noticed the edges of the tub were quite high and it would be rather difficult for me to get in. Guru-ji probably realized my problem.

Guru-ji: Uday, give her a hand.

Uday came near me and helped me get inside the tub by lifting me holding my waist. I somehow managed to get inside the tub giving a huge upskirt view to Guru-ji as he was standing within the tub.

Me: Aah! I mumbled silently. The cold water in the tub gave such a soothing feeling to my naked legs. The water level within the tub was fortunately pretty low and it was not even reaching my knees.

Guru-ji: Anita, you stand here facing the moon like this.

Saying that Guru-ji adjusted my position and he was standing so close to me that my round protruding bottom was touching him time and again.

Guru-ji: Fold your arms in the form of prayer and verbalize what I say.

He was so close to me behind that I could feel Guru-ji's breathing on my neck. For a woman, it is always very odd to have a male right behind your back, especially when your eyes are closed. Though it was a prayer and I knew I need to concentrate hard, but somehow my mind was getting diverted each time I was sensing Guru-ji's warm breath on my neck and his folded hands very mildly brushing my blouse-covered back. I was stiff of course as I knew if I moved my gaand just a bit, it would surely hit Guru-ji's pelvic area.

Frankly it was almost the same kind of situation as I experience while commuting in public vehicles. Most grownup women who have to travel in crowded bus during rush hours feel likewise. Invariably I would find a male to be standing at my back even though I am standing in front of the ladies seats. And taking the full advantage of the hustle and jostle of the crowd within the bus, that male would either feel my ass with his crotch or use his hand to touch and press my butts over my dress. My situation here definitely was not like that and I could not think even in my dream about Guru-ji being like that, but it was my honest first-hand feeling.

The prayer was a long one and slowly I was building my concentration over it.

Guru-ji: Jai Chandrama! Linga Maharaj!

He ended the prayer. He was still standing at my back. Uday and Sanjeev were standing at some distance to my left side.

Guru-ji: Offer waters to Chandrama Anita.

I nodded and tried to bend down to take water in my palm from within the tub and immediately I felt a hard rod poking my gaand and I straightened myself.

Me: Sorry Guru-ji.

As Guru-ji was right behind me, as I bent my full ass pushed into his dhoti-covered crotch and I clearly felt his hard lund on my gaand! I stepped forward and bent down to take water. I knew it would look very inviting to bend like that in front of a male who was just behind me, but there was no other option for me. Guru-ji must have got a grand view of my miniskirt-covered flaring ass. I quickly ascended and offered the waters to Chandrama.

Guru-ji: Do it thrice Beti.

So I had to again bend my round bottoms in front of Guru-ji and provided him with some awful upskirt views as well. Thankfully though it was a moonlit night, the illumination was not bright enough, otherwise surely as I bent my panty would have been clearly visible from where Guru-ji was standing. I somehow completed this exercise.

Guru-ji: Fine. Now that you have offered Ganges water to Chandrama you have authenticated your prayer.

Right then I noticed Sanjeev had lighted up some dry coconut shells with some chemicals on two pots and smoke started to fill up the whole place. The scent of the smoke was typical of the odor we get within a temple -- a mixed bag type of smell.

Guru-ji: Okay Beti. Now stand facing me. I am your medium for this prayer. Come close.

I stepped forward within the waters in the tub near Guru-ji. My full rounded boobs were looking like searchlights on my figure in this moonlit atmosphere. He held me by my shoulders.

Guru-ji: Anita, now that you have prayed for fertility, you need to actually make your organs fertile by offering them to Chandrama.

Me: How Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Yes, I will tell you. Chandrama's power can only enter into a female organ via a medium through this Maha-yagya. I will help you attain that power.

Guru-ji raised his chin up towards the moon and with folded arms started a prayer in Sanskrit. I was unable to understand much from it. It ended within a couple of minutes.

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! This poor girl needs your help. Please bestow your choicest blessings on her. Please empower her sex organs so that she can taste motherhood. Jai Chandrama!

The whole ambiance was so spiritualist -- the midnight timing, the moonlit mystic courtyard, cold waters kissing my legs in the tub, the thick coiling smoke, the unique scent of the smoke, Guru-ji's colossal physical stature, and his spine chilling reverberating voice... I was getting spellbound.

Guru-ji: Since you have come to this stage successfully Anita, I don't think you will feel shy attaining this power. Will you?

His voice was piercing the silence of the night and it was so commanding!

I nodded, but Guru-ji seemed not satisfied.

Guru-ji: Speak aloud Anita. You are not replying to me. You are actually replying to Chandrama.

I quickly folded my arms as if in prayer. Guru-ji repeated his question.

Guru-ji: Will you feel shy achieving this divine strength?

Me: No... I mean I will not feel shy.

Guru-ji: Good. Do you have the tags placed on your body?

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

I noticed Uday was putting in more dry coconut shells and chemicals into the pots making the smoke thicker.

Guru-ji: Where are the tags on your body?

My throat was getting dry. The tags were placed by Meenakshi on my intimate body parts and I was definitely hesitant now to tell that aloud in front of three grownup males. Guru-ji was getting impatient seeing my silence.

Guru-ji: Anita, don't waste the time. The clouds might hide the moon again and then all our efforts would be a waste!

It was true that the sky had cleared up somewhat and we could see the moon continuously for sometime now not being covered up by any cloud. I tried to rebuild my confidence and leaving apart my shyness answered to that question.

Me: The tags... I mean... the tags are on my thighs, navel, and err... hips, and...

I swallowed my sputum and licked my lips to continue. It was somewhat easier for me to pronounce 'thighs', 'navel', and 'hips, but to verbalize 'breasts' and 'pussy' in front of three males was a tough call for me.

Me: And on my breasts and pu... pussy.

Guru-ji: Right! Hey Chandrama! Look at this woman. She is grownup! She is fully matured! She is married! To get your blessing she has placed the consecrated tags on her sexual organs. Help her. Jai Chandrama!

Sanjeev and Uday repeated in chorus and Guru-ji seemed to be gaining in momentum in his voice.

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! Your power is infinite. You have helped the infertile with your fertility sanctification. Empower her with your celestial energy. Jai Chandrama!

I was all along pretty much charged up by this whole act, but the next few words spoken by Guru-ji made me blush heavily and I never heard such sexually explicit words about myself from any male apart from my husband; that too when we were at a conjugal peak on our bed. Honestly, my husband does hardly speak such smutty terms even when at full peak during intercourse. But I was shocked to hear such language about me from a towering personality like Guru-ji! Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! Look at this poor girl and have mercy. She has everything, yet has a vacant lap. She has a loving husband, yet love is not getting bloomed.

Each time Guru-ji was addressing me as a 'girl' I was blushing. Surely by no means at this age and with such a developed figure, I could be called a 'girl' but probably to this Godman, we are all like his children!

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! Restore the resurgence of sexual power in her body and help her attain completeness.

Guru-ji lowered his voice suddenly.

Guru-ji: Anita, keep your hands by your sides, hold up your chin, and take deep breaths.

I followed his instruction in toto.

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! She has the desire. She has the will power. She just needs the little help to borne the fruit in her womb. Her key to happiness is in your hand. Through your sacred light bless her Chandrama! Bless her.

Though apparently it seemed ridiculous praying to the moon, but the setting was such I also started believing that the moon's sacred light will enlighten my sexual power!

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! Look at her boobs -- they are so bubbly, firm, and attractive!

Guru-ji directly pointed his finger to my boobs! I simply could not react.

Guru-ji: Look at her navel -- it is so deep that any male can hide his tongue in that! Hey Chandrama! Look at her thighs -- they are so well developed that even Rambha would feel reserved, and her bottoms -- any male would be provoked to call it gaand! Hey Chandrama! How can you be so cruel to have deprived her of motherhood who has such an attractive jawani?

My ears were already red and I started to breathe faster listening to such lewd things being spoken off so very openly and directly in front of me!

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! Pierce your power through her tags and make her sexually potent. Give her unlimited sexual craving! Make her organs active and fertile superlatively. Jai Chandrama!

Uday and Sanjeev echoed in chorus and I thought that this would end now, but I was wrong! Guru-ji now went further to my body detail making me perspire in shame.

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! Rip through the tags on her boobs and make her nipples supersensitive! Hey Chandrama! Rip through the tag on her pussy and make it full with fertile honey! Hey Chandrama! Rip through the tags on her gaand and make them more round and fleshy. Hey Chandrama! Make her a sex goddess.

The intensity with which Guru-ji was praying right now and waving his hands up towards the sky I was feeling somewhat frightened. His tall structure, voice clarity, moonlit night, and the mystic smoke all around were certainly adding up to it.

Guru-ji: Hey Chandrama! Now bless her with your power. Bless her.

There was a momentary pause and all was so quiet. Guru-ji went out of the tub.

Guru-ji: Anita, now you will actually gain the power from Chandrama! Listen very carefully what you have to do.

I somehow managed to utter "Ji Guru-ji" with my eyes lowered down in natural womanly shame after hearing such things so loud and clear.

Guru-ji: You first wait till the waters in the tub come to a standstill so that you can clearly see Chandrama's reflection in it. Then get direct moonlight for 10 seconds on each of the places where you have the tags on your body. First you will press your organ with your hand for 10 seconds and then release it to empower it with Chandrama's influence for the next 10 seconds. And throughout the process only chant "Jai Chandrama" loudly and clearly. Okay?

I was a bit confused and stammered to ask the silliest question.

Me: But Guru-ji, to get... I mean direct light... err... I have to open... I mean...

Guru-ji: Anita, what needs to be done, needs to be done. Yes, of course to get the direct moonlight on your body you have to open your choli if needed. Which is more important to you? Tell me clearly.

He almost howled and I got pretty much afraid.

Me: No, no Guru-ji. I did not mean that.

Guru-ji: Then what?

Me: It's okay Guru-ji. I am doing it.

I said meekly accepting that I would open my choli in front of three males, not to mention about my skirt!

Guru-ji: That's better. Here you are obliging the Fertility God and not doing any striptease that you will feel ashamed.

I was stunned to hear such things from Guru-ji and felt so very ashamed especially in the presence Uday and Sanjeev. I was already half striped in this micromini dress in front of these male eyes and now probably I have to do a full striptease!

Guru-ji's tone had changed dramatically and it was so commanding that I was having a faster heartbeat.

The water in the tub had subsided and was quite still now. The full moon was also clearly visible in the water.

Me: Guru-ji, shall I proceed?

Guru-ji stepped forward just to check whether the water in the tub was absolutely still or not and being satisfied gave me the nod.

Guru-ji: Do not open the tags. Chandrama's power will pierce through those holy strips of papers.

Me: Okay.

Guru-ji: I will instruct you and you need to just obey that, but remember not stop your chant.

I nodded and noticed Sanjeev and Uday were standing pretty close, which means they would have a very clear view of my stripping act. I turned my focus towards Sanjeev and he was undoubtedly giving impatient looks, as he knew a plump woman like me would open her choli in front of him in a minute!

I started to chant "Jai Chandrama!" in a continuos manner.

Guru-ji: Anita, start with your navel. That's the equilibrium point of your body. First press your navel tag with your right hand index finger.

I obeyed him -ji and listening to Guru-ji's call again released my finger after 10 seconds.

Guru-ji: Now your thigh tags. Do the same thing with both your hands.

I stopped a little to do that and my boobs almost jumped out of my short choli making my deep cleavage prominently visible to all the males. My heart was racing fast as I knew the next tag has to be either my nipple tag, or my pussy tag, or my ass tags.

Guru-ji: Fine. Anita, now the tags on your buttocks. You don't have to pull down your panty. You just raise your skirt with one hand so that your gaand gets the full moonlight.

I was of course very hesitant to pull up my skirt in front of three grownup males, but by that time convinced my mind that I had to do that shameless act. I consoled my mind by saying to my mind that my family members or my hubby would never know anything about this and I am doing this to please the God abiding by the norms.

Guru-ji: Anita, don't waste time. Lift up your skit and show Chandrama your lovely gaand.

I closed my eyes and with my right hand gathered my skirt, pulled it up till my waist, and I could as if feel the three males looking up my bottoms! The panty I was wearing was by no means enough to protect any dignity of my large fleshy ass. In fact, a panty never covers the buttocks of a matured woman properly, but we women do not care about it because a sari, salwar-kamiz, or a skirt covers us amply. But here the situation was so very different. I did not even get a chance to at least stretch my panty on my ass cheeks before it was exposed to these males. I pressed the paper tag under my panty with my left hand for 10 seconds and then released it and stood like a statue in shame for another 10 seconds.

The short time frame was the only reassuring factor for me I thought.

Guru-ji: Okay, now change your hand and repeat the same process. I was continuously chanting loudly, which actually made me feel more embarrassed.

I repeated the same process exchanging my hands. What a scene I thought for those males to watch! A housewife of around 30 standing in front of them lifting her skirt to her waist and showing them her panty-covered ass. My nipples were already so hard and piercing my bra fabric. I could not open my eyes for a moment even in utter humiliation. I remembered in school in higher classes we had a PT teacher who was a pervert and used to make girls pull up their skirts giving lame reasoning and I also could not avoid being victimized by him once or twice. But then it was school and I was a teenager. But here what I was doing was no less that a striptease!

Thankfully it was over and I pulled down my skirt over my panty-covered big buns, only to get ready to unbutton my choli!

Guru-ji: Good job Anita. Now your nipple tags. You don't have to pull the choli off your body, just open the buttons.

I opened my eyes once and looked so very timidly towards Guru-ji and others. From within the tub and even in that smoky environment, I did not miss to notice the huge erection of Guru-ji under his dhoti, which appeared like a tent now. Sanjeev almost gave me a shock as I noticed him scratching and pressing his penis over his dhoti very openly. Uday seemed relatively calm!

I tried to concentrate on the mantra and started unbuttoning my choli. As I opened the last button, my bra-covered heavy boobs along with a massive cleavage were on display to my male audience. In that moonlit setting and smoky ambiance I could well realize I was in reality looking like a sex goddess! As I looked from the corner of my eyes there was definitely a 'wow' appreciation in Sanjeev's eyes, Guru-ji though was an exception.

Guru-ji: Anita, now feel and locate the tags under your bra and press them with your index fingers of both hands.

There was nothing to locate actually because my nipples already had risen their heads under my brassiere and their impressions were quite clear on my bra fabric. I crossed my hands and pressed my nipples as the tags were placed on them.

Guru-ji: Now allow Chandrama to give celestial power to your boobs so that they remain tight and firm in the days to come such that your husband can extract maximum pleasure out of them. And let your nipples be blessed with supersensitiveness and rosiness so that whenever your husband touches you, even if its just holding the hand, your nipples grow up to their full resilient structure. Jai Chandrama!

zarror77
zarror77
116 Followers