Anita's Rainy Day Adventure

Story Info
Anita is self-bound & nearly discovered.
1.5k words
4.14
33.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2002 Orion Stories

It was raining and cold out today. Anita stood in the window of her apartment looking out into the gloom. Brad / Ohmar, the man from the internet and her all night dungeon experiment was out of town for the weekend. This left the young red head home, alone, and bored, not a good combination where Anita was concerned. When she is bored Anita tended to get herself into trouble, and today did not seem to be any different.

She slipped off the t-shirt she wore and tossed it onto the bed. The shirt was all she ever wore around the house. Why get dressed up to stay home? Especially when you can get undressed and have some fun. Anita pulled some rope, leather belts, and handcuffs from the dresser drawer, a self bondage session should do the trick.

Anita started by hanging a chain on the hook in the dining room. Her handcuffs were then pad locked to the end of the chain. The blinds over the windows were closed and she pulled the curtain separating the living room from the rest of the apartment. The room was dark, but not so dark that she would need a light on.

The ice cube holding the key was hung on the picture hook across the room. Eventually the ice will melt away and drop the key to her waiting hands. Anita knelt on the floor below the hanging handcuffs and buckled in a ball gag. She wrapped a belt around a folded leg and pulled it tight. Picking up another belt she did the same for her other leg. Anita would not be standing again for some time.

Reaching up with her hands the red head snapped the cuffs closed around her wrists. Anita's hands were not to high over her head but they were high enough to prevent her from loosening the gag. She was stuck, trapped on her knees, naked, helpless, bound and gagged until she could get the keys.

The curtain separating the rooms was just over a foot away. By shuffling forward on her knees she could just touch the fabric. But this made her stretch her arms back over her head and lean back uncomfortably. Anita tried repeatedly to wiggle the belts from her legs. This attempt just like trying to slip out of the cuffs was futile. May as well relax she thought, No way am I going anywhere yet.

Anita awoke with a start! As hard as it was to believe she had dozed off on her knees. There it was again, someone knocking on the front door. What now, she wondered. Who would be out on a rainy day like this? Then she heard the door open and someone was coming up the stairs. A womans voice, Maggie from down stairs. Maggie knew all about Anita's bondage adventures, she had been a part of a few herself. But Maggie was not alone.

Hopefully the red head looked up to her ice cube but the ice had only started to melt. She was going to be stuck for over an hour yet. I don't know where she could be, Maggie said, I thought she was going to stay home today. That's ok, He said, if you don't mind letting me in while she is out, he added. Not at all Maggie said, Anita can't wait for the chair to be fixed, this will do just fine.

CHAIR? My recliner! He's here to fix it! He's here now!!! How long will it take Maggie asked? Maggie, look back here, Anita begged silently. About an hour he replied. I'll get my tools and get right to it he said. Maggie followed him back down stairs, I'll be in the lower apartment if you need me she said. No! Maggie please! Anita tried to call out. But her gag was efficient and her friend was to far away.

The bound girl struggled wildly now, wiggling her hands and straining her legs in an attempt to slip free. But just like before she was helplessly bound ,gagged and naked with only a thin curtain between her and discovery. Oh shit!!! there was foot steps coming back up the stairs. This time it sounded like he was alone. My only hope is to be perfectly still and quiet she thought. Maybe he'll fix the chair and go before looking around the curtain or having to use the bathroom.

He opened the tool box and pulled some things out. Anita heard a power drill then a ratchet as he disassembled her chair. The extension arms to her foot rest had bent and the entire folding thingy needed replaced. He called it the mechanism if she could remember it right. Anita looked longingly at her keys willing them to fall sooner. But the remained there mocking her just beyond the reach of her fingers.

There was a thump, the bound girl nearly jumped out of her skin. Thankfully she had remained silent. Of coarse having him here, so... close,... while she was so... helplessly exposed,... so vulnerable,... protected only by a thin veil of fabric. Damn not now! She could feel herself becoming aroused. Through the thin material Anita could clearly make out the man, her chair and several other things. If she had left a light on here, on this side of the curtain she was sure he would have seen her by now.

At the half hour mark he had finished assembling the new part. Less than half the ice had melted, it was looking like he would be gone before she was free. With a thump the heavy mechanism dropped against the wood frame. Unnoticed by the repairman he had kicked the ratchet knocking the socket loose. Anita watched as the silver cylinder rolled silently across the carpet.

As it approached the red head nearly fainted. The socket rolled silently under the curtain, between her knees, and stopped beneath her clit. Oh fuck!!! I'm caught now she thought. When he pulls the curtain to find his tool he is bound to notice a naked and bound girl kneeling with his thing between her legs. One last hopeless look to the keys but the ice was only half melted. Taking a deep breath Anita resigned herself to the inevitable discovery, and humiliation.

Through the curtain Anita watched him turn the chair up onto it's feet. Then he sat down opening and closing it several times, testing the moving parts. Silently Anita creeped back away from the socket on the floor. Unfortunately she could not go far enough to avoid being seen. He got up from the chair and began to put his tools away.

The power tools went away first, with the extension cord. Maybe he wont notice, Anita prayed, please don't notice the missing socket. He picked up the hand tools dropping them into the tray. Then he stopped and lifted the empty ratchet. He looked around the roo, then under the chair again. Oh shit, Anita thought as he turned to the curtain. Here it comes!

But rather tan pulling the curtain aside he crouched down and reached under the fabric. Slowly his hand moved side to side in search of the tool. The curtain billowed toward the bound girl, it's soft fringe brushing her knee's. Yet still not revealing her. The hand with drew and Anita relaxed.

Suddenly it was back reaching further then before. It swept in heading straight for her bound leg. Pulling at her bound wrists Anita rocked back on her heel's lifting her knees from the floor. The hand passed under her sweeping left and right. His hand passed right below her crotch this time brushing the socket.

Anita's arm's were trembling with strain as he reached out and grabbed the run away tool. As he with drew his hand she lowered herself to the floor. Dropping the lid on his tool box the man left closing the outside door as he went. The bound girl listened carefully as a car started and drove away.

The red head could not believe it. He had come in with her here, like this and she had not been seen. She was light headed, her head was swimming. Felt like she was falling. Anita slumped in her restraints, hanging in the steel cuffs. She had fainted away from exhaustion and relief at not being discovered.

This time when she awoke everything seemed to hurt. Her knees ached from their forced position and her wrists hurt from the steel cuffs. The keys dangled just inches from the bound girls hands but her fingers tingled so bad she was afraid they would not move. Did she have enough feeling to reach them? Could she then manipulate the keys into the cuffs without dropping them?

Leaning to the side Anita reached for the keys. Grabbing them was easier then she had thought. Seconds later her hands were laying limp on her lap. The feeling was slowly returning tingling her hands with that pins and needles feeling. Eventually unbuckling the belts on her legs Anita stretched them painfully, for the first time in hours.

Not trusting her weak legs for walking Anita crawled under the curtain and climbed stiffly into the recliner. Pulling on the release bar the red head lifted her feet. Settling back into her newly repaired recliner the nude girl was soon dozing once again. She dreamt of ropes, gags, chairs, and repairmen. Not really a bad combination at all...