Anita's Sexual Adventures Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that approval, John undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock pointed straight up and with his hands on my hips he guided me onto his cock. I used my fingers to help open me a bit, but once inside his dick felt comfortable. I fucked him on his lap. At this point Jim turned to his brother and said, "Norm, she's pretty talented with her mouth too."

Norm approached me while undressing. His cock dangled out like a trophy for me to grab with my mouth. I leaned forward and nabbed it. Norm enjoyed my mouth. Pops came over and felt my dangling tits. He was soon followed by a pant-less Jim. I was clearly now the center of attention. I wasn't sure how to handle three naked dicks at my face. Do I try to suck them all at once? How do I do one at a time? Should I put a timer on each dick suck or just draw suction until I got a load and go on to the next one? How often have I used the 23rd Psalm for guidance and now all of a sudden-nothing!

My eyes looked heavenly-ward for guidance when I saw Jim looking back at me. I think he wanted his dick sucked. My attention went from Brother Norm to Brother Jim. Meanwhile Pops wanted some action and was pestering Fleischer, "Hey, John, let me have a shot at her, you've been there long enough."

The fucking halted for a moment as we had the solemn changing of the cocks. For the moment Pops and John took turns at my pussy while Jim and Norm swapped out between tit play and a good old fashion country girl cock sucking. The guys would eventually swap around so everyone got a little pussy and their dick licked. Pops actually came first. The man was full of cum. I couldn't hold it in my pussy and it plopped out onto Jim's new leather furniture. It looked like it made great polish, but of course no one else wanted to sit there on the wet spot and fuck me. My ass moved over to another chair.

I managed to get Norm off with my mouth. He came rather quickly. The guys joked with Norman and from what I gathered he doesn't get any blow jobs at home. All of a sudden David popped in. He was out of the room making a phone call when this all started. He was eager to have me suck him off while playing with my titties. I didn't think my pussy interested him too much. In fact I was surprised he wanted a blow job from me.

Fleischer once again took control of my pussy. It seems David and Jim wanted their dicks sucked by me at the same time. I managed to get their little heads together and in my mouth. Oh they both loved that as they did a high-five over my face-simple pleasures for simple men. Neither dick was able to come that way. I had to pull them out and do them separately to milk any juice from them.

John shot a load in my pussy. That makes too pieces of leather furniture polished. Dave and Jim did not go for three. Instead I was able to get their loads off in my mouth with a little ball play.

The guys were drunk and tired. I went to the bathroom to clean up. My lipstick was spread all around my face. It looked like a two year old tried to put it on. I fixed myself up and got rid as much cum as possible. I confess I had been drinking too. I wasn't as tipsy as Jim's guests who were out right smashed.

I teasingly went back into the room, still in just my boots, to get my clothes, especially Mr. Kitty panties. I said to the group who were now dressed, "Anyone for a second cumming?"

Out of the whole group, only Jim wanted more pussy. Instead of doing a show for the group, Jim took me back to his bedroom for a one on one love making and fuck session. The guy wasn't half bad. The guys were staying over for the night, all of them were too shit faced to drive and it would be too much of a scandal in the Charlotte Observer if anyone associated with "Pay the Lord" got arrested. This included me as Jim explained. I would spend the night at Legacy.

Jim told me I would "still be on the clock" if I was to sleep naked with the door open so the guys could look in and check up on me from time to time. I figured, "why not?" After all I had fucked them all already, what more could they do? Take pictures of me naked sleeping? If they had asked me I would have posed for them. I am sure Fleischer took some photos as I would expect of that pervert.

I slept naked that night with the door open. If anyone came in for a photo shoot or a close-up pussy view or to cop a feel I didn't know it. I was passed out until late morning. And yes there was something a little extra in my paycheck, over $5,000. A mall safari was in order.

12