Anitole's Arabian Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whooo-hooo! 'Bout bloody time!" The genie waved away the last strands of smoke and revieled herself to be as small and lithe as Rana, though her body was slightly fuller and was shaded an unnatural tone of red. Her breasts were full and her hips and backside curved softly in a splendid beauty that only magic could account for. Her hair was probably her most striking feature under other circumstances; like a bright orange flame, it flowed out of her head in long strands that seemed to float on an imperceptible magical wind. What was only slightly more striking about the magical female figure was her nakedness of which she did not seem ashamed. She prostrated herself very lowly before Rana. "I am the genie of the ring, obedient only to the one who wears my ornament by the command of providence." The genie looked up cautiously, "B.C. or A.D.?"

Rana lifted herself up on her elbows looking at the strange creature in a wondrous stupor. "Huh?" She said.

"Never mind, doesn't matter much anyway. Things don't change that much in the Middle East." And with that the genie turned on her heel and walked over to the nearest pile of riches. "Okay, we have a haystack full of needles and I'm sure you're in a hurry..."

"Wait, wait... You're really a... a..."

"Genie, yeah. Look, I'll answer all questions at the appropriate question and answer time but for now..." The genie pointed her fingers at one of the piles of riches and before Rana's very eyes the gold and jewels withered away and turned to sand.

"What are you doing?!"

"Oh, hush. It's the only way to find him."

"What? Him? Him who?"

"My husband, silly. Don't you know how it works? Genie of the ring, Genie of the lamp. We're a dynamic duo, like Batman and Robin, Burns and Allen... Oh, come on, where is it?"

"Batman and who?"


"Don't worry about it dear." The genie dematerialized yet another pile of loot and grunted in impatience. "Man, oh man, does 25,000 years go by at a snail's pace?" The genie pointed at two more piles of riches and they too disintegrated to dust. "That Aaqil, he never put things where he said he would. Not that I ever really got after him about that." The genie chuckled slyly at her own private joke and then set her brow in mock dissatisfaction. "I told him to leave it in the pile nearest to the..." The genie turned and looked at the pedestal, then at the small pile of jewels upon which Rana was seated. "Oh, no wonder. You're sitting on it."

Rana had no time to react to this before she felt the mass of wealth on which she sat disappear beneath her and herself fall some two feet to the ground onto something hard and metallic.

"Eureka! Okay, now pick it up, honey. That's it, good girl. You've done this before? No? Well; you hold it like this and now, give it a few good solid rubs." The genie jumped a little in excited anticipation as Rana, holding the lamp by its base, rubbed its tarnished metal side as instructed. There was a very strong rumbling as cool blue steam issued forth from the lamp and grew to an enormous cloud filling almost the entire cavern before taking the form of a very large, very handsome, very naked, and very blue man.

He dwarfed both Rana and the genie of the ring, both of whom seemed to come no higher than his ankle. He looked down at them from his lofty heights and spoke to them in a booming voice that commanded attention and vibrated through the cavern walls. "I am the genie of the lamp, I am indebted to the one who has released me from my prison... I shall grant unto you, noble girl, three wis... wait a minute... Ruby?"

The genie of the ring waved up at the giant blue man and shouted in an extraordinarily loud voice "Hey, hunky. Shrink down a bit, I want to kiss you!"

A great poof of smoke and the genie of the lamp was scaled down to the point of being only a slightly less imposing seven feet tall, the female genie coming to about eye-level with his chest bone. His hair was chalk-white, as was his beard and the light matting of hair running down over his chest and abdomen to his pubis. Rana did her best not to stare at the large appendage nestled therein and instead watched as the genie of the ring jumped up enthusiastically and clutched her arms around her husband's neck kissing him lovingly as she wrapped her legs around him. "How you been?"

"Oh, you know, no matter how much I scrub I can't seem to get the smell of oil out of that thing. You've been out long?"

"About ten seconds. I told you, you'd be my first order of business." The genie of the ring snaked a hand down the broad muscled chest of her husband and caught one of his small purple nipples between her small red thumb and forefinger. "Any amount of time is a long time to be without you, honey."

"Flatterer." The big blue genie of the lamp kissed the small pink genie of the ring on her forehead and cupped the soft pink flesh of her bottom in his large blue hands, enjoying the warmth of her buttocks as his large manhood began to twitch and grow in size and girth. "Who do I thank for this wonderful gift of freedom?"

The genie of the ring giggled as she felt the firmness of her husband's member begin to press against the soft inner folds of her vulva. She let one of the hands come from around his neck so she could point to Rana standing slack jawed and staring at the two of them with an unintentional look of awe on her face.

"Oh, hi," said the large, blue, fully erect genie. "Where was I, darling?"

The genie of the ring, Ruby, whispered in his ear and he nodded letting her drop gently to her feet before exploding once again to his former gargantuan size. "...THREE WISHES! For letting me out of that tin can I'm going to give you three wishes, whatever you desire I will bestow upon you so that you may have the happiness and the blessings you deserve." His message done, the genie of the lamp shrank back down to his smaller size. "What is the name of our new master, or should I say mistress?"

"That's a good question," Ruby said, turning to look once more at the small dirty-faced girl in tattered rags. "Good God, honey, first thing I'm giving you is a decent outfit..." at this Ruby looked down at herself and blushed a deeper shade of red. "While I'm at it..."

The smoke cleared almost before Rana could even register that it had appeared and looking down at herself she found her body adorned in a soft white fabric sewn expertly with golden threat. Light pink and red stitching adorned the bodice of the gown and the skirts, which were light and flowing, had slits up the sides so that her legs were free to move without tearing the material.

The genie was also clothed, though more modestly in sort of red skirt and matching bodice, her stomach left bare and in her belly button was planted a small red ruby. She shook her hips a little and rushed over to stand beside Rana. "How do we look, baby?"


The genie of the lamp ran a hand through the thin white beard of his face and cocked his head. "I liked it better before. I could see more. But honey, you're misbehaving, we have to follow protocol, don't we?"

Ruby sighed, "Oh, you and your rules..." the genie of the ring put a hand on Rana's shoulder. "He's very stern with me because I grant an unlimited number of wishes."

"Small wishes," The genie of the lamp interjected.

"Yes, small wishes... One could call them that if one were of a mindset to be a snob."

"I'm not being a snob, I'm just giving our mistress...Uh, what was your name again, dear?"

"R-r-r...." Rana was still a bit speechless.

"Oh my. I think we've been pouring too much on too fast, dear. Perhaps I shouldn't have done the clothes without giving her a warning first."

"Rana," Her voice came out as a squeak, but she stilled herself and added more confidence. "My name is Rana."

"Oh, that's a nice name. Isn't that a nice name, dear?"

"Ruby..."

"Oh, yes." Ruby ran over to stand beside her husband and together they fell to their knees before Rana. "We serve you Rana, mistress of the ring and lamp. Command us, mistress..." And with that they both fell silent, their foreheads nearly grazing the sandy floor of the cavern as they waited.

"I...I... honestly don't have any idea what to wish for. Um, do I have to do this right away, don't I get some... some time to... think?"

The genii looked up, both of them puzzled by this statement. "You mean you didn't have your wishes in mind when you first setout to find this cave of wonders?" The genie of the lamp said.

"Well, uh, it wasn't my idea to come here. I was... I was a whore at a brothel in Agrabah, and this... this man... Aaqil bin Jaaved, he uh, he..."

The genie of the lamp jumped up then and held up his hand. "Save it, we get the picture. Okay, so you were a whore and this man bought you and sent you down here to get the ring and the lamp..."

"Well, he didn't really send me down here for anything in particular..."

"Trust me, it was for the ring and the lamp. They're the only two things down here of any value."

"But what about..." Rana turned to indicate the piles and piles of riches only to see the room was empty of everything save large dark dunes of sand.

"You see. Once you let us both out, all the other riches turn to sand, just as they would have done if you'd carried them out of the cave. It's kind of a security thing. We're very valuable, you know?"

"Both individually as well as together."

"We prefer to work together, though. Ruby's only half a genie without me."

"And he's less than that without me. Are you going to put on clothes or what? I'm sure our mistress would have an easier time paying attention if you'd put that thing out of sight. I'd find it easier too. "

"Sorry, a few thousand years, you want to let them breath a little..." With a poof the genie of the lamp was dressed in dark black robes of a strange cut, his feet clad in black leather boots devoid of laces, and his muscular chest bare and born proudly. "Better?"

"Only from the stance of decorum, dear."

"I need to sit down." Before she knew it, Rana had been pushed backwards by the genie of the ring, to land in a soft comfortable chair.

"Ottoman, dear?"

"I..."

"Perhaps a back rub? I'm good at those."

"She's good at all sorts of rubs really. I should know I'm a genie... bit of a rubbing expert."

"Th-Thank you. Um, actually... I have a real wish. If that's alright?"

"Big or small?"

"Um, small, I suppose."

Ruby bowed and smiled. "Sock it to me, baby."

"I wish my master could set foot in this cave, though he is not pure of heart."

With a flash, the cave was filled suddenly with light and at the center of it appeared the Moor, Aaqil bin Jaaved, with his grey Andalusian stallion in tow. As soon as the light was extinguished he and his steed stumbled in the darkness slightly looking about disoriented. "Where am I?"

Rana ran to him and took his arm to steady him. "I've wished that you would be able to enter the cave of wonders."

"I... Oh? Wished? You mean..." the Moor looked over to see the two genii observing him appreciatively. "Oh, damn it. You released them?"

"I...I..."

"Both of them? You couldn't have saved one for me to release?"

"I'm sorry, master."

"Don't call me that. You have the power of both the genii of the ring and lamp. You are no longer my slave. However, I'm very upset with you." The Moor sank down on the floor of the cave, running a hand up under the cloth atop his head and pulling it back so that he could scratch his bald head. His horse snorted and walked away to drink from a mineral spring further concealed within the cave's depths. Bin Jaaved looked up from the ground at the girl who had walked with him through the desert and noticed the new clothes she wore. He smiled to see her skin was clean and her hair brushed. "Couldn't have been bested by a prettier foe, though."

"What does my master wish? I will have the genii grant you your heart's desire."

"Why? They are your wishes. You should have them for yourself."

"Eh-hem..." The genie of the lamp waved a hand. "No substitutions, extensions, or refunds. Offer void in Utah."

Bin Jaaved looked at the large blue man, smirking slightly. "The stories don't lie. You do speak strangely."

The genie of the ring walked over and crouched on the floor beside the dark skinned traveler. "He's just being stuffy. So long as you keep the wishes small and the girl loves you unconditionally, three wishes will be granted to you by my power..." Here the genie leaned in close to whisper. "...of course, a thank you for little old Ruby now and again might earn you extra credit."

Bin Jaaved cocked his head as the genie of the ring stood once more, licking her bottom lip coyly. "What does the mistress's master wish for?"

"Small, you say?"

"On a cosmic level, yes." Ruby explained. "Don't go wishing for your own planet or anything. In fact, your own kingdom is a bit of a stretch as well..."

Bin Jaaved looked over at Rana, her small frame made all the more sensuous by the lovely clothing that clung nicely to her shape. She didn't seem so puny now that she'd been cleaned up by the genii's magic. He stood and walked over to her, holding out his hand. Rana, to his surprise, took it warmly and held it tightly in her own. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.

As she felt his lips graze hers, Rana heard a loud roaring boom from the other end of the cave, the voice of the genie of the lamps declaring "Granted!"

Bin Jaaved rolled over on the very large bed of pillows through the wide open flaps of the large princely tent, looking out on to the sea, puzzled for a second as to how he had come to be so near the seashore in the blink of an eye. He inhaled the air and knew from the smell, for the first time in three days, where he was.

"The Mediterranean," he said, making to stand up from the bed. He felt a hand pulling him back down into the bed and as he rolled over to face the person he smiled to find it was Rana, snuggling her nude form up against his own, her smooth cheek brushing over his shoulder as she moved herself on top of him, straddling his stomach. He could feel the heat of her, and the dampness against his stomach as she rubbed tender vulva against the rough and scarred flesh of his muscled abdomen.

"Getting me to bed? That's your big wish?"

A voice from outside the tent answered him.

"Actually it was more connubial." The large blue genie walked through the doorway, bending low at the waist to allow himself room. "Congratulations on your marriage, Aaqil bin Jaaved."

The little red genie of the ring strolled into the tent after her husband toting a string of freshly caught fish which she hung from the post. "Honeymoon present," she explained. "Just think of the way you like them cooked and then snap your fingers twice. A bride should never have too cook dinner her first night. More important things to do... Well, enjoy."

The two genii vanished then in a small plume of purple smoke and Bin Jaaved looked up into the curious eyes of his young bride who was bighting her lower lip.

"Bad wish?" She asked.

Bin Jaaved sat up so that his face was only inches from his wife's, he let his arms embrace her and pull her firmly against his chest so that her small breasts squashed against him. "The cleverest answer I can think of is, 'why didn't you wish for it sooner?'"

Rana smiled down at her husband and touched her forehead to his before hissing him soulfully. She ran her hands down his taught hairless back as she felt one of his fingers slide along her spine. She shivered a bit at the sensation and then pushed her husband back down on the bed. She kept her eyes locked with his as she leaned down to kiss along a scar over his ribs. "What happened here?" She asked as she tongued her way over the scar down to the top of his left hip.

"A disagreement in a tavern."

"Over a woman?"


"Yes, I thought I was with one, imagine my surprise."

Rana let out a small laugh before continuing her oral exploration of her husband's body. She kissed a small star shaped scar on the side of his right hip. "This?"

"It was a storm at sea. I fell against a mooring cleat."

Rana paused and looked at a nasty set of scars high up on the left shoulder. "It looks like an animal did that."

Bin Jaaved opened his mouth to speak but as he did so he felt the sudden warmth and wetness of a small tongue touch the tip of his manhood lightly. "Bear," was all he managed to say as he felt his length devoured skillfully, the tongue moving along the vein on the underside of his girth. He felt amazed as his wife's nose touched his pubis and then, as she withdrew he felt the coolness of the sea breeze in sharp contrast.

Rana inhaled deeply, and then smiled up at him. "Almost couldn't fit the whole thing," she said. "Maybe I should wish for a smaller one, master?"


"All things considered a bigger mouth would be my suggestion." They shared a laugh and then Bin Jaaved ran a hand through his wife's dark hair, feeling it flow smoothly through his callused hands as she rested her head on his stomach, looking up at him. "You must never call me master again," he said. "I am Aaqil."

"And I'm still Rana," she said, running her palm over her the hardened penis, admiring it, considering it. "I used to be so frightened of these things." She breathed a light sigh as she repositioned herself so that her head was nestled on her husband's shoulder.

He felt her hand run over his chest and then he felt it move further down over his stomach to grip him firmly, so that her hand was an uncompleted circle around his shaft. He felt her begin the slow methodical motion and closed his eyes, savoring the sensation a few moments before stopping her hand. "I'd like to pleasure you first, if I might."

Rolling her over onto her back, the dark skinned Moor lovingly kissed his way down over her breasts, taking special care to catch the nipples between his lips and suckle them gently before moving on over her abdomen. Rana breathed heavily as she felt his chin brush her downy soft bush. And when the pressure of his tongue was poised against her outer lips she could not help but let a small squeal escape her lips as it moved inward and upward to find her little golden bud sheltered within. He used only his tongue at first, slowly tracing light circles and suckling softly at the juiced which flowed forth, then as he felt the shuddering of her body and the quickening of her breath, he intensified his speed and began running the tip of his tongue up and over the small pearl before plunging it deep into the small opening. Rana bucked as he did this suddenly the first time, her breath catching, her back coming up from the bed only to be firmly pressed down again by the firm hand of her husband on her stomach. More pressure as his chin dug into her softly and moved with the ministrations of his mouth and she could feel his hands moving underneath her to cup her buttocks, tilting them slightly so that his angle seemed to shift while his head stayed stationary.

"Oh...ooooh," Her own hands were running up over her breasts, pinching her small dark nipples before moving simultaneously up to her neck and down to brush the tops of her curly pubis just inches from where her husband diligently worked. One hand moving to support her from underneath while the other brought a long finger up to explore the inner lips of her vulva and then plunge slowly but deeply inside her three, four, five simple little strokes. "Ahh-ah-ah-ah-ah." And then more pressure from the long hot tongue.

Suddenly she was overwhelmed by the orgasm, radiating from the little bud clasped firmly between her husbands lips, it bust out of her in a loud moan as she clenched his head with her thighs and held him firmly in place with her hand, grimacing in ecstasy and then letting her face relax, and her body fall limp onto the soft silken pillows.