Anitole's Arabian Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two explored each other for hours, until the sun had set on the emerald green sea. Aaqil kissing every inch of the young woman with the bright innocent face he had found discarded in the gutter outside a brothel. Only when she had finally fallen asleep had he given up his labor of love, his own mouth dry and aching from all the pleasure, filled only with the taste of her flowing juices.

As he had fit his body next to hers, he took in the simple curve of her hip under his hand and the chaotic arrangement of her hair on the bed of pillows. His hand had clutched hers in the eloquent silence of the night broken only intermittently buy the rolling of the waves against the sandy beach, As he drifted of to sleep, his eye came to rest upon the plane and simple lamp, nestled not far away on a large purple ottoman, he couldn't help as his eyes closed, imagining that it was glowing red hot and shaking slightly with a rocking motion.