Anitole's Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you like the way it feels?"

"Mm-hmm," she purred.

"Then you'll love this," he said.

Persephone felt his tongue touch her clitoris and then to her amazement she felt the tongue flatten and lengthen, lapping at her folds hungrily before pressing into her little opening causing her to gasp.

Peter's hands came up underneath her bottom and he lifted her up, using his own hands to pull her onto his face so that his long wolf's tongue could penetrate her even farther.

"Oh-oooh!" She shuttered with the intensely satisfying sensation. "My," she gasped, almost to herself, "what a big tongue you have."

Though Peter had lifted her hips up off the ground slightly, Persephone's shoulders had not left the soft compost. As her lover tongued her opening fervently, the arch of her back accentuated itself along with the intensity of her moaning. Soon she was clutching her fists around handfuls of leaves, her body thinly coated in perspiration as she let out harsh exhalations and gasped screams that increased in pitch as she finally achieved the first orgasm of her young life.

She shook as the wave took hold of her, causing her muscles to tense, as her opening quivered around the long tongue of her lover. She arched her neck to look down into the violet eyes of her lover as he drank every drop of the warm fluid that came out of her. She gasped to see his face was somewhat transformed, his ears having grown pointed, his brow more fierce. Her orgasm though was so intense she didn't feel any fear, instead she loved his face for it was the face that had brought her such pleasure.

She felt his hands lowering her down on the ground as his tongue slowly withdrew after the last waves over her climax.

He lay beside her, his face reverting back to its original beauty. "Did it frighten you?" he asked.

"A little," she said, breathlessly, looking into his eyes and rolling on top of him, letting her fingers mingle with the light hair of his chest. "But not enough to make me want to stop."

Her hand had already crept down to grip his firmness and, as she stroked, she kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips and smelling the sweet and musky scent of her little cunny. She closed her eyes savoring the flavor of his lips mingled with her own juice and then she broke the kiss, moving her mouth slowly down to his shoulder, her fist pumping him as she suddenly bit him softly, causing him to moan with pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Ahh, Red," he sighed as she kissed the bite mark and then moved her tongue down over his body rapidly. "Ooh, yes."

She found herself face to face with his swollen member and she kissed it's tip which was purple and engorged with blood. It was so thick her fingers couldn't quite touch. She licked the stream of precum that rolled down over her thumb, and then she licked up the shaft, closing her lips around the tip of her lover's cock, looking up at him with the best vixen's glower she could muster.

She swirled her tongue around the head and squeezed his shaft with her hand. Moaning around his shaft as she slowly let her lips move down its length, opening up her mouth wide to allow it to pass over her tongue. When it hit the back of her throat she took a breath through her nose and then opened her throat wide to allow the entire length to pass. The wolf bucked slightly at this amazing feat performed by a novice.

"You've done this before?" He asked, chidingly.

She pulled her mouth back off the organ and licked her lips before speaking gently. "I discussed it once or twice with girls in school who had."

"Well you're good at putting theory into practice."

"Thank you," She smiled, kissing the tip of his cock gingerly. "Now shut up and let me suck."

~o~

It seemed hours passed in the woods, the two lovers exploring each other under the canopy of the autumn trees, the leaves falling quietly down upon their gyrations. When the wolf entered her she squealed at the intense pressure and clawed at his flesh as he slowly let the length of his member fill her to bursting. She whimpered until the moment when she felt his balls pressed firmly against her anus and then she sighed in relief and pride. She felt the walls over her opening relaxing more to accommodate him comfortably and as he withdrew and then pushed in again, her eyes widened at the pleasurable effect.

They started slow with gentle love-making, their kisses hot and passionate and then suddenly soft and teasing. Lips would brush as they ground their loins together, little shutters and spurts causing one or the other to moan in unison with the other. When he felt her opening tightening around him in orgasm for a second time, he gripped her hair and pulled it firmly causing her head to roll back and her back to arch as she screamed from the slight pain. He bit her softly then, tasting the sweet metallic richness of her blood on his lips as the moistness of her climax drenched his cock.