Anjali's Evening Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vivekcool
vivekcool
19 Followers

Within a few seconds, Rishav controlled himself and offered his hand to Anjali. Anjali accepted his hand and gracefully moved with Rishav to the dance floor. I followed my wife and her boy(?)friend keeping a safe distance and began watching them as they started with their dance steps.

Part 5

I was never a great dancer and do not have interest to dance for long time. Anjali however is a dance enthusiast and tries to catch up any occasion like family functions, weddings and parties where she can dance.

Rishav seemed to be a good dancer, and soon both Anjali and Rishav were taking steps in tandem. They were following the music and moving around the dance floor. I was keeping an eye on both of them. Initially, Rishav was holding Anjali's hands with his both hands as they were making circles and keeping a safe distance. After five minutes or so, Rishav placed one of his hands on Anjali's back and moved close to her. Without knowing what to do with her empty hand, Anjali placed her hand around Rishav's waist! This brought them much closer. Soon both adjusted to this position and began taking their steps. After some more time, Rishav left Anjali's other hand and put it around her bare waist. He was now almost embracing my sexy wife. I saw that Anjali moved into Rishav's arms and her boobs were touching Rishav's chest. She did not try to move away, and both continued dancing slowly. I changed my position and moved a bit close to them, and what I saw was that Rishav was slowly moving his hand on Anjali's back and waist. Anjali's eyes were closed, and she must have been moaning.

Now the embrace was much tight and Anjali's boobs were fully pressing on Rishav. Anjali was now looking into Rishav's eyes, and both of them had a light smile on their lips. Sure they were enjoying each other's touches. Suddenly Rishav planted a kiss on Anjali's cheek. He might be expecting that Anjali would move a little away. But there was no negative response from Anjali's side. Seeing this, Rishav moved his face downward and put his lips on Anjali's lips. Still Anjali did not object, and Rishav started kissing her properly. From a distance of few meters, not only I was watching this guy kissing my wife, but I could see that the guys around were also noticing this. Anjali was certainly going weak in her knees while this boy was exploring her smooth lips. My heart started racing and I could experience a hard-on!

The kiss proved to be a turning point in the smoothly proceeding events so far. In the next five minutes, Rishav took Anjali to a darker corner. I followed, but still remained away. I saw that Anjali and Rishav were now caressing each other. Rishav's hands were now moving over Anjali's back, breasts and buttocks, and Anjali was almost in heat, as she kept kissing this young boy. She must be knowing that her hubby was present nearby, but she had forgotten me by now. Was it an effect of Vodka, the music, the hidden lust of my wife or a strange combination of the three?

I was really puzzled that where this whole episode was going to lead. Anjali was not the kind of woman who would be involved physically in a guy in just the second meeting, yet that was exactly what she was doing. Was she not able to control herself or was she into this by choice? It was difficult to guess. Was I supposed to intervene or let them continue? I was left clueless, and the things were proceeding fast. I returned back to our table, and sat there thinking of the whole situation.

Finally, I decided not to intervene, and let my wife enjoy her moments with the young guy. Even from a sufficient distance, I was able to observe the passion in Rishav's caressing my wife, and probably that's what made Anjali respond Rishav with vigor. I focused back on my drink and hoped that after some time, Anjali would take Rishav back to the table and we could have our food and go home.

Some 15-20 minutes must have passed when I sensed that Rishav was walking to our table. But where was Anjali? She was not following him. I was puzzled.

"Where is Anjali?" I asked as Rishav approached me.

"She is not feeling well," exclaimed Rishav, "I'm going to drop her home."

Drop her home? This guy was going to take my wife to our home? And where was I supposed to go? And where was Anjali by the way? The things were driving me crazy now.

"But, where is Anjali?" I repeated.

"She is in toilet. She told me to pick her purse and join her at the entrance," Rishav said reaching Anjali's purse, "... this is it, isn't it?"

"What about the dinner?" I said meekly.

"Sorry, Tushar. Anjali needs to go home. I will carry some food while going home for both of us. Go ahead with your dinner. We will give you company the next time." Rishav made everything clear and grabbing Anjali's purse, turned around.

"Have a great time," were his last words as Rishav walked away swiftly.

"At least, take this jacket, Rishav," my words were lost in the loud music that started at the same moment.

I sat empty minded, without knowing what was happening. According to our plan, we were supposed to take dinner with Rishav and bid him farewell. Throughout the evening, I had a great turn-on watching my wife with this guy. Now I was looking forward for a wild lovemaking session with Anjali once we were home. But the whole plan seemed to be changed, and Anjali did not bother to inform me anything about the new plan. I could not stop Rishav from taking Anjali with him because I had introduced myself to Rishav as Anjali's colleague. Naturally, I could not take her home with me. I was trapped by my plan.

Something flashed to me suddenly. Anjali was not wearing the jacket. That meant more than half of her skin was showing and now she was going out with Rishav. I knew Rishav did not have a car. My wife was going semi-clad with a guy she hardly knew on his bike in the middle of night. Hoping to hand over the jacket to Anjali, I rushed towards the entrance. Both of them were not seen there. From there I ran towards the parking lot only to see that Rishav started his bike, my wife rode behind clinging to Rishav like a college girl, and the bike disappeared in seconds. I saw my watch. It was showing 11 pm.

Part 6

I returned to the table and called Anjali but she did not receive the call. I messaged her asking whether they were going to our flat and when should I come home. After ten minutes I got her message, 'going to Rishav's flat, go home and take good sleep.' I finished my drink and asked for the bill. I did not want to take dinner in the pub.

While going home, I halted at a dhaba and ordered to pack a biryani. I visit this dhaba once a while with my friends, especially after late night parties, and the owner knows me. So while biryani was getting ready, I lighted a cigarette and stood near the counter.

"You have come after a long time, Sir," said the dhaba owner.

"Yes."

"See Sir, the whores these days... they seem to belong to good families and do this business," the owner passed his cellphone to me, "... just now a guy had brought this whore with him. See the bitch! She seems to be educated."

As I took his cellphone in my hand, I felt a punch in my stomach. It was Anjali's snap taken by this man. Anjali was railing on the bike with one leg folded and half of her thighs were showing besides her bare shoulders and tummy. Thank god, her face was not very clear and anyway the dhaba owner had never seen my wife. Rishav must have ordered food and meanwhile this man had clipped my wife without her knowledge. But there were truck drivers and cleaners who were taking food at the dhaba, and sure they had a feast for eyes for 10-15 minutes when my wife was standing there exposing her fair skin in the midnight.

I collected the food and went home. I took bath, prepared a drink and finished the biryani with it. I was so tired by the events that within minutes I fell asleep. It was only early morning that my sleep broke. It was 5.45. There was no sign of Anjali. What were her plans?

The milkman would be coming any moment. I thought and the doorbell rang. Yes, our milkman was always on time, and Anjali used to take the milk. Seeing me at the door, the milkman asked, "Madam is sleeping, Sir?"

Was I supposed to tell him that the madam might be sleeping with her one-night boyfriend?

"Huh..." I could not manage to say more as the milkman left with the money. As I closed the door, I heard the sound of a bike. Rishav's bike for sure. I rushed to the balcony and peeped below. Gosh! Anjali got down from the bike, embraced Rishav and started kissing him goodbye on the road. The road was empty at that early hour. The next moment, our milkman emerged on the road from the entrance of our apartment, and his eyes almost popped out watching Anjali kissing a guy on road. He raised his head towards our balcony and I ducked quickly to save from his sight. Anjali noticed the milkman watching her, broke the kiss and gave a wry smile to him. She turned quickly and rushed into the apartment. I heard the bike's sound going away and the next moment the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and Anjali almost jumped on me.

"Fuck me, Sona!" were her first words as she drove me to the sofa, leaving the door open.

"What?"

"Fuck me, give it to me! I am all yours, Sona!" Anjali seemed to be in heat.

Somehow I managed to escape and closed the door.

"Oh, come on, Rajeev..." Anjali took off her top and bra in a go.

"Nope," I replied, "I need to take an early breakfast; I am feeling hungry."

"Oh, we will do it after 15 minutes, Rajeev"

"Still, I have a condition..." I paused.

"What? A condition?" Anjali exclaimed.

"Yup... you need to tell me what you both did in the night."

"Well, we fucked twice in the night, and a quickie, just before coming, Rajeev." Anjali could manage to say.

"No, not like that. I need each and every detail, right since you left. And not like this. I will have my beer and have my wank while you narrate the whole story." I made my terms clear.

"So cheap, Rajeev."

"Promise me, else I wouldn't touch you now."

"Ok, promise..." Anjali pulled me over her, and within seconds, I started pumping her.

Part 7

Around 9 a.m., we had finished a heavy breakfast, and were sitting in the living room. I was reclining on the sofa, and Anjali was sitting on the easy-chair in front. I filled two mugs of beer and handed one to Anjali.

"To, Rishav..." I raised the glass and took a large sip.

Anjali started sipping the beer silently. I lighted a cigarette and puffed heavily.

"Now, start. Take this if you wish." I handed the cigarette to her.

"Oh, Rajeev, can't we talk something better..., or else, how about another lovemaking session instead?" Anjali puffed the cigarette lightly, and tried to avoid the narration by offering me another round of fucking.

"You promised. Now better you start. And just don't omit any small detail." Anjali sensed my slightly threatening voice, and understood that there was no option.

'Well, you were just around when we were dancing. Then Rishav took me to a dark corner. I was in full heat, and started kissing him. We sucked each other's tongues for some time. Rishav's hands reached under my top and he started fondling my boobs. He pinched my nipples also. I was moaning and moving my hands on his back."

"Then?"

"He asked me whether I could go with him in the night. I told him that I was ready but we needed to think about you. Rishav stopped kissing and took me to the lounge. We sat there for a few minutes and made a plan."

"Plan?"

"Rishav was thinking that you are my colleague. So he suggested that he would pretend dropping me home. Thus we could escape from the pub. Rishav said that he would talk to you and I need not come to the table. I told him to bring my purse and jacket after talking to you."

"Oh."

"So Rishav came there, and had a word with you."

"Ya, he told me that he was dropping you home. I was under dilemma, because that was not our plan. I thought you were going with Rishav to our home for fucking. I was confused whether to come home or not."

Anjali giggled and took a large sip of beer.

"No, we had planned to go to his flat only. I did not want you to loose your night's sleep. Rishav came back with the purse. Probably he forgot the jacket."

"I ran after him with jacket, only to see you clinging on his bike and disappearing." I exclaimed. Anjali giggled again.

"It was so great to cling Rishav on his bike, Rajeev. My boobs were pressing fully at his back, and my bare legs were pressing his thighs. I held him tight as he increased the speed. You need to purchase a bike like him."

"Then?" I had already started experiencing a hard-on listening to Anjali.

"We halted at some dhaba, he ordered chicken masala and rotis, and we headed straight to his flat after collecting the packed food."

I did not tell Anjali about the dhaba owner's mobile photography. I did not want to make her upset.

"By the time we reached Rishav's flat, both of us were hungry. We ate the food quickly. Rishav cleaned the plates and came to sit near me. I was sitting on the sofa. It's a small apartment, Rajeev. Just a drawing-cum-kitchen and a bedroom."

"Ok."

"Even after so much kissing and fondling in the pub, Rishav was not quite sure about the next move. One doesn't bring home a married lady every night, right? So he needed a signal from me. He sat near me for a couple of minutes, both of us focusing on TV, without saying a word. Finally, I decided to initiate."

Anjali finished her glass of beer. I had already finished mine and waiting for her to finish.

I filled the mugs again and handed over to her.

"Cigarette, Anju?"

"Will do." I handed a cigarette and the lighter to Anjali.

"So, you gave him the signal he needed?..." I could not hide my anxiety now.

"Yes, Rajeev." Anjali lighted the cigarette and puffed 2-3 times.

"But Anju, you could have told Rishav to drop you home even at that moment, if you did not want to indulge in sex."

"Yes. And if I had told Rishav to take me home, he sure would have. Even at the midnight hour. He is a nice guy, Rajeev. But I did not. Instead, I put my arms around his shoulder, and pulled him over me. Rishav was just waiting for this. His mind was now clear."

"Wow. So my lovely wife made this boy's conscience clear, so that he could finally fuck you!" I sighed heavily.

"Yes, Rajeev. I wanted him to fuck me, and fuck hard. So, as Rishav fell on me on the sofa, I pulled his mouth to me, and started kissing him. We were already kissing for a long time in the bar, and this was just an extension of that. Now Rishav started actively sucking my tongue. I too responded by sucking back." Anjali said.

"Well. Then?" My hand now went inside my shorts. I gripped my hard cock.

"His hands were searching my bra's hook. He was fumbling with the hook, Rajeev. Just like you. I smiled, pushed him back and took off my top as well as bra. I also stepped out of my skirt. I was only on my panty. Rishav's eyes turned big by seeing me in the full light."

"Didn't you help him taking off anything?"

"I did, Rajeev. He wanted to embrace me. But I stopped him. I just told him to take off everything. I wanted to see him nude. I helped him taking off his shirt and jeans, and then he removed his undergarments. His cock popped out like a spring, Rajeev."

"It must have been hard..." I exclaimed.

"Yes, Rajeev," Anjali responded, "His cock is bigger than yours, and I was a bit nervous by looking at its size. I was not sure whether my cunt could accommodate it fully."

"What happened next?" I could not resist pushing my shorts below and taking out my cock. I held the cock in my palm, and started moving fingers around its tip. Anjali's eyes popped up seeing my cock. Perhaps, she was thinking of another session of fucking.

"Rishav made me sit on my knees, and brought his cock to my face. I lifted my head. Rishav said with a smile, take it, Anjali. I smiled back and opened my mouth. Rishav pushed his cock into my mouth, placed his hands over my head, and I started sucking his cock."

"What? You... you took his cock in your mouth?" I couldn't hide my frustration. "You have never, never sucked my cock, Anju. I always keep requesting, and you have always avoided it."

Anjali got up from her seat, and moved slowly to me. "Let me do it for you now, Sona, its so hard. I love it." She approached my cock, with a guilt in her voice.

"Just stay away. Remember, you are not supposed to touch me. Also, neither touch yourself, nor take off any of your clothes till you complete the whole story. Else I will punish you." I said in a stern voice.

Anjali nodded.

"Now, back to your seat and continue."

"Actually, I sucked him for few minutes only, and he was gasping," Anjali continued. "Rishav did not want to come in my mouth. So he took his cock out, and reached for my panty. I got up, opened my purse which was lying on the sofa, and handed him the condom pack."

"How did you know that the condom pack was there?"

"I saw you inserting the pack in the purse at home before we started for the pub. You can't hide anything. By the way, thanks for that, Rajeev. You know that I am not on the pills."

"Its Ok, Anju. I always care for you. Now tell me what happened next." I continued sipping the beer.

"Rishav wore the condom while I stepped out of my panty. Rishav was rock hard now, and I was very, very wet inside."

"You must be. After all, he was fondling and kissing you for so long, since you guys were dancing together."

"Rishav made me lie on the sofa, and spread my legs. He moved his butts over my waist. His cock was now touching the opening of my cunt. I wanted to tease Rishav for a moment, but without a moment's delay, he inserted his cock fully in my cunt, Rajeev."

On listening this, I could not stop stroking my cock.

"Rishav started thrusting me. Both of us were in heat. He picked up speed soon, and was giving forceful thrusts. I sensed that he may come soon, but I did not want him to slow down. He fucked me for some more time like that. Suddenly his strokes became irregular. He came with 3-4 heavy thrusts and collapsed on me."

Anjali was now breathing heavily. Perhaps she was visualizing the moments. She picked up her glass and finished the remaining beer in one go. I also followed her.

"As Rishav fell on my top, I started kissing him. We both were breathing fast, and he was sucking my nipples. Rishav told me that this was his first time with a married lady, and he was feeling great. I started feeling that I needed more of this boy." Anjali said, without looking in my eyes.

"You better would. Are you ever satisfied with a single fucking session?" I retorted.

"I knew that I can arouse him again. But we needed to get fresh. So I pushed Rishav away, got up, and said that I needed a wash. Rishav showed me the bathroom. I took wash, and came out to the drawing room on a towel. I asked whether he did not want to take wash. Rishav sensed that I needed him to take wash. So he nodded and went inside. My clothes were lying around. I picked and arranged them on the sofa. Rishav came out from the bathroom on towel and headed straight to me. He removed his towel and pulled off mine. I got up and he lifted me. I placed my arms around his neck. Rishav took me to bedroom and placed me over his bed." Anjali paused for a while, after a long narration.

I filled our glasses the third time and handed a glass over to her. For a few minutes, no one said anything.

Part 8

"This time Rishav reached to my cunt, Rajeev," Anjali continued her narration. "He wanted to taste me. He started sucking me, and my head began swinging. He was sucking so skillfully. He was using his tongue like a tool and moving it expertly. For a moment I thought that his sucking was better than his fucking."

vivekcool
vivekcool
19 Followers