Anjali's Evening Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vivekcool
vivekcool
20 Followers

"Wow, your sucker-boy, huh?"

"I kept stroking his head with affection. Soon, I turned around and brought my face near to Rishav's cock again. I started kissing his cock-tip. Rishav sensed that my mouth was below his cock. His cock again sprang to life. It started hardening. He was still sucking my cunt actively. As I took his cock in my mouth, Rishav started moving hips slowly, up and down."

"Gosh, Anju, he fucked your mouth..." I could only pump my cock faster in my hands, merely as a sign of my frustration.

"Yes, Rajeev," Anjali stared at her feet, "and I liked it. He fucked my mouth very delicately, slowly. And I liked the salty taste of his pre-cum." Anjali confessed.

"Then?"

"This time I did not want him to come early, Rajeev. So I stopped him, and told him to fuck me directly instead. Rishav is very sensible. He took out his cock from my mouth, and wore condom without even telling."

"Hmmm, wise fellow."

"As Rishav entered me again and started pumping slowly, I was full with a great feeling. It's so different feeling, Rajeev. I am married for 10 years, and young boy like Rishav was pounding me heavily. I felt that he was stronger than you. His strokes were heavier than you, and he was reaching deep, deep inside me." Anjali was moaning heavily, even while recalling the moments.

"This time, Rishav was fucking better, Rajeev. First time he was probably more excited at the sight of fucking a married lady. But now his strokes were controlled, yet forceful. He thrust me heavily for a long time. I was just lying and enjoying. I came twice while he was fucking, and my juices were flowing.

"After so much time, Rishav removed his cock out and told me to be on my four. I obeyed him and turned around. Again, Rishav entered his cock in my cunt from behind with a firm push, and started banging me again. My cunt was very slippery now, and every thrust made a great sound on my butts..."

Anjali was now narrating continuously, and I was sipping my beer with one hand, and shagging with the other. My head was spinning and I lost the track of Anjali's narration.

"But I thought of you, Rajeev." Suddenly Anjali brought me back. "When Rishav was pounding me from behind, I thought of sucking your cock. Standing on all four in front of you, sucking your cock like your slave, Rajeev. Believe me, only if you were there."

So my beloved wife who never sucked my cock, wanted to suck it when a young guy was banging her in doggie style!

"I came once again. My juices were flowing on my thighs now. Both of us were sweating heavily. Rishav has a great stamina, Rajeev. After a long time, he turned me around, raised my legs over his shoulders, and continued fucking."

"You are a great athlete, Anju." I complimented.

"This time the strokes were deeper, Rajeev, and faster, too. I sensed that he had fucked me to his heart's content and now was preparing to come. With every stroke, his balls were thrusting on my butts. I have never experienced such vigorous fucking for so long time, Rajeev. My mouth was open, forming an 'o', and I lost my senses." Anjali's voice was now shaking.

"Oh..." my hands were now actively stroking my cock.

"Suddenly, I felt heavy thrusts, and within moments, Rishav collapsed over me. He had come, again. The second time. But this time both of us enjoyed it immensely. Rishav lacked the delicacy like you, but he exhibited a great strength, Rajeev." Anjali gasped heavily as she finished her narration.

I could not resist anymore and shot my load in jets, over the carpet.

"Oh, Sona..." Anjali got up to reach me.

"Don't leave your seat, you have to complete the third part," I warned her while giving some more jerks to my cock to remove my cum.

"There's nothing much in it." Anjali replied.

"Whatever, you have to tell everything." I reminded her.

"Water, I need water..." Ajnali's throat was dry.

"Take the beer instead..." I handed her the glass.

Some beer was left in our glasses. Both of us finished it and sat silently for a few minutes. I lighted two more cigarettes and handed one to Anjali.

"No, Rajeev, I never smoke so much."

"Have it, Anju, you need it. You have been a brave girl."

Part 9

"What happened after your second fuck?" I started the dialogue after five minutes.

"Nothing. It was very late. Must be 2 a.m. Both of us were very tired and felt sleepy. I was lying on the bed with my legs spread. Rishav moved into my arms and took me in tight embrace. He placed his tool in my legs. I placed one leg over his body. We were feeling each other's breathes. We kissed slowly for a long time. After some time, our eyes started closing. I did not know when I fell asleep."

"Ok, then?"

"I got up after some time and found that it was 5 a.m. I thought of returning back to home at the earliest. I kissed Rishav. He got awake. I told him that I needed to go home early. He said he did not know whether we would meet again, and he wanted to fuck me once again before departing. Though I was tired, I could not say no to him. I started kissing him and within minutes, his cock was hard."

"Oh, seems the boy is having a great stamina."

"Rishav entered me and started pumping. This time it was faster, but short strokes. He rammed his cock non-stop for around ten minutes. He did not even touch or caress me during this time. He was purely focused on fucking. Soon he came in loads, and started breathing heavily. I lost all my strength in the legs. But again, the quick session aroused me instead of satisfying. I was about to come when he discharged, and we had no time."

"I know you feel upset when you can't come."

"We got dressed quickly, took his bike, and rushed towards home. As we reached here, I bid him goodbye with a deep kiss. As I was kissing Rishav, I saw our milkman coming out. But I was so engrossed in the kiss that I could not break it. Finally, the milkman came very close to us. He was shocked to see me in skimpy clothes and kissing a guy on road. You collected the milk, isn't it?"

"Yes, and he was asking about you."

Anjali giggled again.

"When the milkman was staring at us, with his eyeballs popped out, I broke the kiss, and rushed upstairs. I needed another fuck, and this time from you. That's why I jumped on you as soon as I entered home. I love you, Sona. I did not do anything to hurt you."

Anjali finished her narration and sat looking at floor. She did not raise her head.

I did not say any word for a few minutes. Silence filled in the room. I had already fucked Anjali in the morning and shagged a few minutes back. I was spent. Anjali was also tired. Both of us needed rest. I slowly reached to Anjali and started kissing her. Anjali was surprised. Initially, her eyes showed some confusion. Was she thinking that I was upset at her behavior? Did she think that I was jealous at her? She was not sure of my reaction. As I continued kissing silently, her eyes changed to calmness and satisfaction. She pulled me close. I lifted my soft, beautiful, loving wife in my arms and carried her to the bed. We embraced each other tightly and fell asleep within moments.

We had to wake up a couple of hours later, and I was planning passionate session over the remaining day.

The End

vivekcool
vivekcool
20 Followers