Anjanette the Witch

Story Info
A sexy witch gets fucked by an ancient being for power.
1.3k words
4.05
16.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anjanette the Witch and The Tentacles of Power

by Lord_Bokrug

Anjanette Wormwood. 18 years old. College student.

Witch. Never outgrew her goth phase since highschool. In the best way ever, of course.

Anjanette was trekking in the old abandoned cemetery on the outskirts of the town of Dimwich. Her curvaceous body jiggled in her short black dress as she carefully walked among the old tombstones dating to the 1800's. Her irresistible beauty, witchy aesthetics and wavy black hair gently blown by the cold wind made her look like she stepped out of a Heavy Metal magazine. Sometimes, her classmates compared her to the famous Elvira, Mistress of Darkness.

However unlike Elvira, Anjanette was no entertainer. She was a real witch with real occult powers. That night, she was supposed to perform a dark ritual to increase her magical power. As if by decreed by destiny, she found an ancient occult tome in the town library days earlier. The book had an old leather cover with an engraved image of a sphere made up of tentacles on the front. Anjanette knew right away that a otherworldly being was trying to contact her.

Anjanette lit the black candles and drew arcane symbols on a big flat rock. She placed the flat rock between the candles and began to recite the incantation from the mysterious book.

Eebidai. Obidai. Chogodai.

I speak with purpose and no fear.

Eebidai. Obidai. Chogodai.

I invoke the Master of Secrets.

Ia Morgul Godath! Ia Morgul Godath!

I call upon you by the words

Mishak Fondadu Boshara!

Grant my boon on this very night!

A minute of silence. Nothing happened.

"Huh. Maybe the stars are all wrong tonight. Maybe I should try again tom-!"

Suddenly, strong gusts of wind blew! Dead leaves scattered everywhere. Anjanette shielded her face from the flying leaves bits of grave dirt hitting her. When she put her hand down, she spotted a black patch of extreme darkness floating in front of her. Out of the patch of darkness came tendrils of various sizes. A creepy huge eye opened between the tentacles and gazed upon the busty witch. It began to speak through her mind.

"Hi there. The name's Morgul Godath, the Master of Secrets, Lord of All That is Arcane and Forbidden. I've been expecting you, Anjanette Wormwood. What do you want, sweetheart?"

"Oh Lord Morgul, I wish to have more magical power." Anjanette replied.

"Yeah okay sure but I wish to have something in return."

"What is it, Lord Morgul? Human sacrifice?"

"Whoa hey there, lady! Human sacrifices are so barbaric! We live in a society! This is what I want: One, eternal servitude to me by a special pact. Two, you must be naked every time you perform the rituals from that book. Three, hot, dirty sex. Are you up for a good romp right now to seal the pact? If you don't want to, it's cool. Even though I want to thoroughly fuck your delicious body so badly, I'm all for consent."

Anjanette, without batting an eyelash, accepted. "For a long time, I've hungered for more power and I will not miss this chance. I am all yours, Lord Morgul. Take me now!"

Black tentacles slithered out of the darkness and grabbed Anjanette by her dress. Gently, it stripped off the black dress, leaving Anjanette in her black lacy underwear. "Ooh very nice. I like your style." Morgul commented, admiring her choice of underwear. More tentacles reached for the bra and unclasped it, releasing Anjanette's big bouncy tits. Her nipples were hardened by the cold air.

"Mmmmm... very nice..." The eldritch creature commented. Two tentacles reached out for Anjanette's heft bosom, one for each boob. The tendrils massaged Anjanette's fleshy orbs with the tips rubbing her rock-hard nipples. "Aaaaahhh..." The witch moaned. Two more tentacles started exploring her hips and then gently rubbed against her groin. Anjanette's panties started to moisten. The tentacles removed her panties and Anjanette became naked except for her pentacle pendant, shoes and fishnet stockings.

The two tentacles at Anjanette's breasts stopped massaging and then formed mouths. Greedily, they sucked on the witch's mountainous mammaries. "Uuuuuuunnnggg... yesssss..." Anjanette moaned, delightfully stimulated by the breast action she was receiving.

Morgul, using his psionic powers, concentrated on Anjanette's tits. He stimulated the hormones just enough to make the witch start leaking drops of milk from her nipples. Within mere seconds, the nipples started flowing in streams and the tentacled mouths sucked Anjanette's tits with sheer forceful ferocity, driving the witch wild with lust. "Aaaaaaaaahhh!!"

"Feels good, huh? Guess what, babe. From now on, you will produce milk with the power to heal." Morgul declared as he sucked the milk out of Anjanette's overstimulate tits. The curvaceous witch nodded despite the sheer lust driving her insane.

A tentacle began to penetrate the horny witch's pussy. Roughly, it pumped in and out of Anjanette. The big-breasted witch started screaming with sheer pain and pleasure. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!"

"Uh! Uh! Yeah, take that you slut. You pussy feels so good. So good, Imma gonna bless it with the power to retain its virgin tightness and to suck vital power out of your enemies."

"OOoooooh yeeeeessss!! Yesssss!" The witch screamed lustily as her tits and pussy got fucked over and over. A tentacle reached for Anjanette's ass and plunged into her anus. Anjanette's eyes widened in surprise. Drool heavily dripped from her mouth. "Oh!"

Another tentacle darted out of the ebony floating mass and into Anjanette's mouth. It pumped in and out of the witch's muffled mouth. "MMmmmf!"

Four more tentacles sprung and grabbed Anjanette's limbs. Morgul lifted the witch inches off the ground while wildly fucking her gorgeous nude body. For an hour, the cosmic abomination thoroughly fucked the big-titted goth girl. Anjanette thrashed around in a frenzy of sex-crazed fury. As if on cue, the witch and the creature from beyond came in copious amounts. "MMmmmmmmffff!!" Anjanette screamed through her tentacle-muffled mouth. Morgul dropped the exhausted young woman to a nearby grave. The witch's body was drenched in sweat and spunk.

"Congratulations! You are now much more powerful than ever!" says Morgul. "Magically, of course. You will always find it easier to cast spells. Not just that, your body cannot age and you can live for hundreds of years. Oh, and one more thing..."

Five graves surrounding Anjanette bursted open. From each grave came out a revenant, a powerful undead being. Their dried out eyes gazed upon Anjanette's nude body with lust long denied to them. Morgul began to speak.

"These five were my cultists who died a hundred years ago and now they're back as revenants. They're like zombies but much stronger and smarter. They shall be your servants. You must have sex with them to gain power over them. Yeah I know it's gross but then again, you've just fucked a mass of tentacles from another dimension. This should be no problem for you."

"Is that so? It would be nice to have my own minions. Come on boys, take me now!" Anjanette flirtatiously beckoned to the revenants. The first revenant grabbed Anjanette's milk-leaking tits from behind and started kissing her neck. His rock-hard cock plunged into the witch's ass. The second and third revenant clamped their century-dried mouths on Anjanette's tits and feasted on the milk spraying from her nipples.

The revenants forced Anjanette to lie on the grave with the first revenant relentlessly fucking her ass from behind. The fourth revenant plunged his petrified dick into Anjanette's nether region and started plowing into her. Anjanette moaned loudly. The last and fifth revenant plunged his cock into her gorgeous mouth. Every five minutes, they came together and the revenants switched places. Simultaneously, they banged the beautiful witch. They licked, sucked and fucked the living daylights out of Anjanette and the witch enjoyed every second of it. The revenants became hers. The necromantic gangbang went on and on until the morning came.