Ankita Shaji of Kerala

Story Info
Tall Black man meets short Indian gal in Ottawa.
1.2k words
2.5
6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Spencer Stephens is a young man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and like many of his mates, he feels like he's got the world on his shoulder. Spencer's father, proud Jamaican-Canadian immigrant and Algonquin College professor Samuel Stephens expects his son to make something of his life. As for Spencer's mother, Croatian-Canadian immigrant and government worker Helena Blazevic, she just wants her son to be happy.

What's a brother to do when caught between school, his sex drive, and the sky-high expectations of his parents? Spencer Stephens is determined to do his own thing. As a young man born to an interracial couple, he knows how the world sees his parents for being unique. Life can be hard for biracial people, especially when their parents come from opposite worlds. Nevertheless, the best way to be is embrace who and what you are, always...

Spencer is about to learn the hard way that no one can please the entire world. No matter who you are, someone will always hate you for the way you look, the way you dress, the way you carry yourself, who you date, what kind of music you like, and your politics. The haters are out there and they are always looking for someone to hate. Spence wants the haters to go fuck themselves and leave him the hell alone...

Determined to make his mark by his own rules, Spencer enrolled at Carleton University, where he studies business management. He wants to work in a fancy office on Bank Street someday, perhaps as a CRA guy, or a NAV-Canada worker. The brother wants to make money, and succeed, but he also wants to have some fun along the way. The story needs a little sexing up at this point...

Spencer was walking around the sunlit quad one fine morning in September when he spotted...her. Ankita Shaji, a five-foot-four, pleasantly plump cutie of South Asian descent. Ankita hails from the Kerala region of India. Spencer became fascinated with Ankita long before he ever saw her lovely round face or her enchanting chestnut eyes. He'd been mesmerized by her derriere...

Now, a lot of folks would say that a young black man who likes Indian ladies is setting himself for failure. While a lot of Indian men have a thing for black women, Indian women seldom venture beyond the racial divide and when they do so, they pursue white males. As it turns out, Spencer was in luck. Ankita Shaji was something of a unicorn, an Indian gal with a mind of her own who returns his affections without fear or shame...

Ankita Shaji had never met anyone like Spencer Stephens, that's for damn sure. Tall, muscular, and handsome, with light brown skin and curly dark hair styled into an Afro, Spencer was simply one of the most beautiful men that Ankita had ever laid eyes on. Ankita felt her heart skip a beat when she looked into Spencer's eyes, and she felt it, that undeniable chemistry which drew them together...

Ankita Shaji, the daughter of proud Indian immigrants, surprised everyone, inclduing herself, by public dating Spencer Stephens, the handsome brother who stole her heart. Now, a lot of South Asian male students on the Carleton University campus were less than thrilled to see a pretty Indian gal like Ankita walking around holding hands with a black guy, but she didn't give a damn.

Spencer Stephens had fallen in love with Ankita Shaji and couldn't be prouder of his beloved. He took her to movie theaters, malls and restaurants. He carried her on his back and sang her a tune...or ten. Ankita loved it when Spencer would pick her up in his strong arms and spin her around before kissing her passionately. In the bedroom, the happy couple's passion sizzled...

"Bet you thought I was soft and sweet," Ankita Shaji said, grinning, as she sat on Spencer Stephens face, smothering him with her big brown ass. Nodding, Stephen inhaled the unique fragrance of Ankita's ass, and slurped her asshole with his tongue. He got deep between those thick ass cheeks and devoured this delicious plate of Indian female booty. What more could a brother want?

"Your booty tastes sweet," Spence paused to say, and he caressed Ankita's big ass with one hand and stroked his big black dick with the other. The bed shook with the couple's exertions. Outside the apartment located in the Overbrook area of Ottawa, Ontario, a fierce winter storm raged. Inside, things were heating up because Ankita wanted to show Spencer what she was made of...

"Less talking and more ass eating," Ankita said sharply, and Spencer did as he was told. Ankita sighed happily, Spencer fingered Ankita's pussy while giving her asshole a tongue bath. Ankita loved having her ass played with and didn't apologize for it. Lucky for Ankita, Spencer is an ass man through and true, and cannot get enough of her big beautiful posterior...

After smothering Spencer's handsome face with her big butt, Ankita had a little treat in mind for her beloved. Ankita kissed Spencer full and deep while stroking his erect manhood. The short, curvy Indian cutie sat her taller lover down on the bed and knelt before him. As a smiling Spencer looked on, Ankita took his dick into her mouth. Winking at her lover, she began fellating him.

"Oh damn," Spencer groaned, and he winced, watching Ankita's lovely head bob up and down as she fellated him. The diminutive Indian cutie had a passion and drive that astonished him, and he couldn't get enough of her. Ankita inhaled the masculine scent emanating from Spencer's dick and balls while pleasuring her lover. She looked into his face and saw that he was close to the edge. I will take you there, Ankita silently vowed.

"Cum for me," Ankita paused to say, and with that, she flicked her tongue over Spencer's dick head. Spencer cried out, and that's when it happened. The young man shuddered violently as he came, and when he did, Ankita smiled wickedly and tasted his masculine seed. Spencer sighed, his eyes moist, his handsome face flush, and a smiling Ankita looked up at him. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"My freaky goddess," Spencer said, as he kissed Ankita, and then they continued making love. She climbed on top of him and stroked his member until it was hard as a rock, then she rubbed him against her vagina. With a swift thrust, Spencer entered Ankita, feeling her warm, tight pussy ensnare his member. Ankita cried out as Spencer penetrated her, and wrapped her arms around his torso. Just like that, he began to fuck her passionately...

"You can't get enough of my fine Keralite booty," Ankita said, as Spencer took her on all fours, face down and ass up. Spencer thrust his hard dick deep into Ankita's pussy, marveling at her big beautiful ass which she kept grinding against his groin. Gripping her long dark hair with one hand and her hip with the other, Spencer yanked Ankita's head back, causing her to squeal in surprised delight. I love it when he gets rough, Ankita thought as she grinded even harder against Spencer.

When all was said and done, Spencer and Ankita lay in bed, entwined in love. Outside the apartment, a hostile world full of bigots of all hues awaits them. The two love birds are too focused on each other to give a damn what anyone else thinks. At the end of the day, a couple's relationship involves the two of them and no one else. All is at it should be in the dwelling that Spencer and Ankita share.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers