Ankle Bracelet

Story Info
Cheating wife is borbidden to take off her lover's gift.
4.8k words
4.01
227.4k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

I'm a plumber and owner of a successful plumbing business in a small Scandinavian town. Not a good guy, but nobody can regard me as a bad guy either. I was lucky in gambling six years ago and won a nice amount on Lotto, which I invested in the plumber business and a nice house. But I was less lucky with my love affairs which usually only lasted a few months and was still single without a girlfriend at the age of 28 when this story began about three years ago.

I was invited to one of my best friend's wedding at an old country church and a wedding dinner at a nearby castle. Both the wedding in the old church and the dinner at candlelights in the old castle were very romantic. To my right at the dinner I had the great pleasure to have a very beautiful 24 years old lady by name Jenny, a cousin of the bride. Jenny was engaged but, to my great luck, her fiancé had an important match with his soccer team and couldn't attend which got Jenny very mad at him. Of course, boys are boys so I took advantage of the situation and made my best to be the perfect partner to her during the romantic evening. She wanted dance slow tunes so I bribed the band to play her favourite tune three times during the evening and made visits to the bar now and then for champagne to her. During the last dance she told me she hadn't been missing her boyfriend a single minute during the evening.

The old castle is nowadays a very popular conference place and hotel. Many of us guests had got the advantage of hiring a room in the castle and thanks to the groom I was one of them. Jenny had got a room at an inn 20 km away from the castle so she accepted my invitation to share my room with me. I promised her to behave as a gentleman. Such a romantic evening the word "gentleman" meant that we shared a bottle of Champagne, which I had bought in the bar before we went up to the room. We had some necking before I must go for a P to the WC in the hallway. When I returned I found Jenny naked and giggling in the bed. I joined her and soon we were fucking like minks. We did it several times during the night. She got a shock at the morning when she wakes up naked in my bed but we cured it with a very tender lovemaking. Jenny was even a bit worried for I hadn't used condoms, which her boyfriend always did. But she calmed down when I told her not to worry and promised to take care of everything if she got any problems.

One evening some week's later shit hit the fan. Jenny rang me and shouted hysterically, "I'm pregnant and my boyfriend have left me."

I met her the next weekend and the first thing she told me was, "No abortion." We talked a long time and she remained me what I promised at the castle and in her opinion a marriage was our best solution. She swore I was the only possible father and offered to pay for a DNA test. Of course, I felt guilty for knocking her up and therefore was thinking with my dickhead instead of my brains so I accepted to marry her. However, she was a very beautiful girl and it wasn't the baby's fault that we fell for the temptations at the wedding.

I understood that the odds for our marriage to last forever weren't high and I didn't want to share all my assets in a divorce. Therefore my accountant advised me to have everything fixed in advance just in case things went wrong. Jenny didn't investigate such matters so before our wedding everything was fixed. I was then employed in a local branch of a Gibraltar based company owned by a company at the Virgin Islands, living in a company house and driving a company car. The local authorities don't care who owns what as long as they get their tax money as usual.

We married, moved in to my company house, got a nice boy. People used to envy me for having such a nice wife. Everything could been fine, but it wasn't. I soon found out that my beautiful trophy wife was a lazy bitch who almost never did anything at home. Her main interest was shopping clothes. I had to hire a female "black money worker" working full day every Friday getting the house in acceptable order to the weekend.

My (company) house was a great investment I did for a part of the Lotto money. It was in a nice area with most "white collar" people. Jenny often nagged for we were never invited to any of the many parties held in the area. Probably because I always had said "No thanks" before I married Jenny. Of course, I had a large number of own friends and we were invited to a party almost every week but in Jenny's opinion my friends were "only plumbers" as their wives and girlfriends didn't share her interest for fashion clothes. Therefore it was a great pleasure for her when we got an invitation to a barbecue in our neighbourhood.

The party was on a Saturday evening at a neighbor's garden. Lot of people there and the bar tent was well supplied. Jenny was gorgeous and always surrounded by people so I didn't see any reason to hang at her hemline. After all, several of the guests were my customers who wanted mingle and talk about things they wanted me to fix for them in the future. After a while I noted that one guy was some kind of shadow to Jenny. Where she was there was he. I didn't care but his wife, who introduced her as Karen, had made the same observation and gave me an angry advice to keep an eye at "my bitch" because she didn't want her husband seduced. I didn't like anybody call my wife for "bitch" and suggested her kindly if she took care of her own "whoremonger" I would take care of my "bitch". Karen burst in laugh with sparkling eyes, gave me a warm hug and said, "Sorry, didn't want to offend you, let's do it together."

Karen was a very pleasant woman to get acquainted with and we had a good time together until she noted that Jenny and her husband had disappeared from the lawn where the party was going on. We went into the house. Nobody found in the living room, nobody in the main bedroom or in the children's rooms. We continued the searching and were ready to give it up when we heard some giggling and moans behind a closed door. Karen tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside. She whispered to me, "Can you kick it up?"

I did, and we barged into what looked to be a spare room and found Jenny lying on a bed with her blouse unbuttoned, her panties and pantyhose down at her left ankle with Karen's husband be lying down between her spread legs eating her pussy. When he rose up I gave him a hard swing, which hit his right eye. Then there was a real "hullabaloo" when Karen shouted at Jenny what a damn slut she was and suggested her to take a hike at a very hot place which name begins with the letter H. I don't know what she told her husband for I dragged Jenny with me and left for home where we had our first and until then worst arguing. This was both the first and the last time we were invited to a "white collar neighbor's" party.

Jenny and the kid went to her parents for calming down a while. Before she left I had a serious talk with her and told her that I would forgive her and suggested her to be an "average wife" and begin to do some cleaning and cooking at home. I promised her to do everything I could to get her happy. Her reply was to call me, "Jealous idiot".

The day after Jenny left I met Karen at the local 7-11 type shop. After some small talk I invited her to a beer at the nearest pub. To my great pleasure she accepted. She told me that her husband had got a real black eye and now was away for few days to Scotland watching some top golf a and their kid was at her sister to see her cousins. We had a pleasant chat and ended up in my house for a nightcap. I don't know who seduced whom because it doesn't matter for we spent an unforgettable night together. That night was the beginning of a love story, which still is as hot as it was then. With such a wife a husband must be totally weird when he fancies about other women. But some people still believes the old saying, "the neighbour's grass is always greener."

Nothing changed when Jenny came back. She began to find excuses for not to have sex and told me to be patient until she was back her normal feelings again. To her disappointment I didn't care. I got enough sex with Karen anyway. Jenny refused to change anything in her lazy and bitchy behaviour but wanted to get a fulltime secretary job.

My friends used to ask me why I didn't divorce her. I wish I could say it but she was a good mother to the kid and, as far as I knew, not been into further cheating. Even if she was a lazy bitch at home and not much for sex she was a gorgeous "trophy wife" who made other guys envy me when they saw us together and I really had tried to keep the family together for the kid's sake.

Jenny and I found a day-care for the kid and she got a fulltime job as secretary at a printing house in a small village 12 km outside the town. I knew anything about neither the company nor her new boss and therefore asked the printer who use to do my printing jobs for gossip. He didn't know much more than the firm usually had financial problems and the boss is divorced, and there's been rumours now and then that the boss been demanding some sex favours of his female employees. Seems to be a real asshole, perfect for Jenny.

Then shit hit the fan again. Karen told me that she was pregnant and she was sure I was the father because she and her husband had not had any sex since the garden party. When he came back from his trip to Scotland Karen had found out his secretary been with him over there and they had an affair for a long time. Since then he slept in the spare room until he moved to his secretary's apartment. I was in love with Karen and the choice between her and Jenny was a simple decision. I asked Karen to marry me, which she gladly accepted. There was only one serious problem we had to solve before our wedding: Both of us were already married. Not easy to be a plumber in love.

No trace of cheating in Jenny's behaviour during the fist weeks at her new job. She was at home in time and no talks about any overtime. When I asked, she told me the boss was OK and never made any attempts or tried to talk or joke about sex. She promised to tell me immediately if any such thing happened.

But one evening she told me that her boss wanted her to go with him and his foreman to a trade fair in Germany to see new print shop equipment and attend some useful seminars there. As neither the boss nor the foreman was skilled in foreign languages, her presence as interpreter was valuable. Three nights in Frankfurt. No objections from me.

A week later she left early in a morning and came home late at the fourth night. One strange thing was that she had never answered when I rang her cell phone during those four days she was away. Her explanation was that the battery was out and she forgot to take the charger with her, the boss didn't had any cell phone, the foreman had got family problems and couldn't go with them to Germany and it was impossible for her to find a public phone during daytime and they were invited to some important company party every night and she didn't wanted to wake me up when she was back at the hotel. Of course I didn't believe a word of such mumbo jumbo. I told her that the receptionist at her firm could not tell me at which hotel they were so I could phone her. To my surprise she couldn't even now tell me that, "Something German, I've forgot it."

Karen had filed for divorce and began to be impatient with me going on with my marriage but now I could tell her "good news" Jenny was involved in something with her boss and I was searching for evidence. Not necessary to get any, but a divorce would be much easier if I got something on her. The first day she was back from Germany I noted her new ankle bracelet, a thin chain of gold at her right ankle and asked; "What's that?"

"I won it in Germany."

After a few days I noted that she never took of the bracelet and now was wearing sexy stay-up stockings instead of pantyhose at her job. The stockings always on the inside of the bracelet.

She told me they've got so many new customers who wanted quotations that she had to do some overtime at least once a week. She was still wearing the bracelet why I asked her, "Why don't you take off that damn whore sign?"

"I can't."

"Why not, I don't like it."

"Because I like it and want it."

"It's a whore sign. Is it your pervert boss who's demanding you to wear it?"

"You're mad"

"Isn't better to tell me the whole truth so I can help you if you've got trapped into some shit. Tell me everything this very moment and I promise to forgive you, doesn't matter what you've done. Is the damn pervert blackmailing you for something you did in Germany?".

"You're mad, really mad indeed!"

"OK, It's your choice Jenny, I'm still your husband but from now on it's only your own fault what that damn whore sign brings to you. Don't blame me and don't ever forget I could helped you out of the damn crap, what ever it is."

I knew Jenny too well to expect any co-operation from her but I did my duty as her husband and gave her a fair chance to be free from all the hooks her pervert boss might have on her.

I got a bit curious because I've heard that an ankle bracelet on the left ankle could be some kind of secret signal for lesbians. But she was wearing her on the right ankle. I searched on the net but didn't find much more than it sometimes could be a sign for "Hotwife" but usually it didn't mean anything at all. A question in an erotic forum on the net gave plenty suggestions, from alien to whore but nobody did know for sure. The best suggestions were that her boss had got her to be his whore or submissive slut.

When she worked her first overtime I took a drive and didn't see any cars at the print house parking lot but found her car on her boss' driveway. At home again I logged on to two famous English spy equipment shops on the net, one in Manchester and one in London. Two days later DHL delivered the useful electronic equipment to my office.

I drove to Jenny's boss' house during daytime and installed a radio operated listening device at his master bedroom window frame hidden under the sunblind. Nobody saw me do it. When Jenny came home I installed the receiver and digital recorder in her car. The only problem was that I had to save the battery as much as possible and therefore use a remote control to switch the sender on when Jenny "worked overtime" It switched off automatically after two and a half hour.

One night a few days after I installed my equipment at her boss' house she came home rather drunk from a "girl-party" and fell asleep on her bed without undressing I cut off the damn bracelet with pliers and had a closer examination of it. Made of cheap 9K gold with a one-way lock, which could not been opened and not long enough to be taken off her ankle. I tried for over one hour to open it, but had to give up my efforts.

At the morning when she found out she had lost her bracelet she didn't mention anything to me. She phoned me after lunch and told me she had to work overtime that evening.

It was her second "overtime" and the first since I had did my installations so I asked Karen to baby-sit when I, in Karen's car, took a drive past the printers house and activated my listening equipment with the remote control.

When Jenny came home about half past seven I made an excuse to have an errand to my office, took her car and did catch Karen with me to the office where I took out the receiver from the car and connected it to an amplifier and we began to listen.

The quality of the sound was surprisingly good. But the content was worse, much worse, than expected. It began with some sounds which could be kissing and necking followed by moaning and groaning during about ten minutes and then Jenny's usual screaming "OH, OH, Ouuuuuuuu." when she got an orgasm.

After a while we heard him speaking to her, "Bitch, I haven't seen your bracelet today."

"I got drunk at the party last night and lost it."

"That's no excuse."

"No, but I think he cut it off, he hate it and call it a whore insignia."

"He's not stupid."

"Don't insinuate I'm a whore."

"No, but you are my horny fucking slut, aren't you?"

"If you say so."

"Does the wimp say anything about me?"

"He knows about your ‘dirty affairs' with female employees and doesn't like me working for you."

"I'll find a way to punish that bastard for stealing the bracelet. But it's your turn first. What do you intend to do about my lost bracelet?"

"I'll pay a two weeks holiday for us at Mauritius when I get rich after the divorce."

"Divorce? Does he know about us?"

"No, of course not, but he is not stupid and I'm sure he'll find out some thing about us and kick me out. If we don't stop this affair at once, it will be impossible for me to avoid a divorce. But I don't want to stop. I hate him since my humiliation at the damn garden party. However, from tomorrow I must pretend to be a good wife and begin to fuck him again and fuck him good. I want him to give me some expensive favours before the divorce. I want much more than the usual 50% of his assets."

"You're real smart hot bitch, indeed. I don't like the thought of you fucking him but for good sake I can accept it. I accept the Mauritius holiday for loosing my gift to you."

After a short silence she shouted, "No, no, no, it hurts! I hate it! My ex boyfriend tried once, I couldn't do it!"

"Today you can. Some Vaseline and it doesn't hurt. Shut up and get your ass ready for your master's cock. It's what a horny slut needs."

"NO, NO, I don't want it, please don't do that to me!!

We heard a hard whack probably at her bottom and he shouted, "Get it ready!"

Jenny cried in pain and begged him to stop when he rammed his cock into her ass. Then followed sounds of crying, groaning and moaning in at least 15 minutes before he told her to go and use the bidet. After that followed a long silence in the bedroom. Karen was pale in her face, held my hand in a hard grip, shakes her head and told me, " Poor bitch who's gone into a such mess."

I told Karen that I had offered Jenny to get her out of his control but she refused.

When we heard them back in the bedroom, he told her, "I‘ve found out a way how to punish your damn husband for stealing my chain. I'm going to fuck his slut wife in his own bed and then she is going to persuade him to lick her cum soiled pussy when he comes home. I'll buy a video camera and tape it."

"We cant do that, it sounds mad? You in my bedroom with a camera when he licks your cum from my pussy. You must be joking, you can't be serious."

"Of course I'm not there when he licks you clean. But we'll be in his bed when I'll shoot my cum into your hot pussy. That will be on the video. We are going to do that, period."

No more talk about me. It sounded as she dressed and left for home.

Not in my worst nightmare I could be thinking my wife was such slut. How could she be so submissive to her pervert asshole "master"? On our way home Karen and I talked about what to do and I decided to get some action as soon as possible, already tomorrow. Karen volunteered to help me fix everything ready for action.

Jenny was sleeping when I got at home. At the next morning I told her I must attend an important meeting out of town at 4 PM and expected not to be at home before 8 PM. I noted a short moment of smile in her face when she told me that even she had to work overtime so she intended ask one of our friends to take care of the kid until one of us got home. I told her, "OK with me"

I phoned Karen and told her that the trap was activated. After lunch Karen and I met at my house for the final preparation. I had bought a small black and white cordless video camera with monitor from England and had it hidden in the bedroom. It was connected to a VCR and the monitor in the garage because we wanted to be out of the house when they came just in case if he wanted to take a closer look for it's value on the market and what her expected 50% of it could bring in. I even drove to the printer's house and collected my listening equipment, which we got hidden in the living room. In a flower shop Karen had found a cane, about 1 meter long. I made a handle to it so I got a good whip, just in case I managed to get in position to spank the printers ass when he fucked my wife.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12