Ankle Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

At 4:30 PM Jenny's car arrived to the driveway followed by the printer's BMW. They went inside the house. We heard her ask him if he wanted something to drink before they began "to work" as they had plenty time. He said, "No thanks, we must fix the camera first." We watched the monitor and soon they were in the bedroom where he packed up a new video camera from a box and a tripod from a bag. He read the manual for 10 – 15 minutes and had her to lie down at the bed so he found the best angle for the camera. Then he went on as a Fellini and instructed her what to say and do, which she had to repeat several timed before he was satisfied. Then their filmed show began with him stripping her and a naked Jenny begging him to, "Fuck her good in her wimp husband's bed." He told her to undress him and suck him hard, which she did.

Karen and I had seen enough and sneaked in to the house. Her job was to calm me down so I didn't do anything stupid. The bedroom door was half open so we got rather close to the "action" without been seen or heard by them. We heard him told her to spread her legs and her shout to him, "Please fuck me in my husband's bed. Please give me your big cock!"

He did so; I sneaked in and caned his white bare ass with all my power. He froze of the chock, which gave me time to give him further three hard whacks with the cane before he began to rise up. I took a step back and gave him a whack over his right biceps. Then I throw the cane and hit him hard in his mid section with my work glowed fist. When he bent forward I gripped his hair with my left hand and his balls with my right and dragged him out of my house. At the outside I gave him a hard kick in his now bleeding ass and understood that he couldn't able to sit down on that ass for many days. Then I went in again. Jenny was screaming in total panic so Karen tried to calm her down. I told Jenny to get the perverts clothes out of my house and tell him that if remained at my property more than two minutes I'll come out and whip him again.

She objected, "I can't go out naked"

For the first time since I met her on the wedding I yelled at her, " WHORE! OUT WITH THE DAMN CRAP!" She obeyed.

When she returned, she shouted, "His new video camera!"

I took the cassette out of the camera, went out and throw his new expensive camera and the tripod to the street outside my property.

When I got in again I shouted to Jenny to shut up and gave her a key to a hotel room and told her, "Pack a suitcase an get your ass out of my house. I don't think your pimp does want any further fucking tonight so I've got a room for you at the hotel. You don't have a car anymore so Karen will call for a taxi and tomorrow I'll suggest you to find a good lawyer, Goodbye Jenny"

"I'm sorry and I can explain everything. Please listen to me."

"Get out, GET OUT!"

That was the end of Jenny's and my marriage.

Karen and her ex sold their house and so did the foreign company, which owned "my house". Karen and the plumbing company bought a new house where she and me moved in with our kids and married after six months at the town hall when our divorces were final. I've got a lovely wife who loves me and I love her. Jenny moved in to the printer's house but he refused her to take our kid with her so I got the custody without any fight in court. When the printer found out that Jenny only got "peanuts" from the divorce he kicked her out both from the job and his house. A short time thereafter his printing company went to some kind of fraudulent bankruptcy and the boss got a short term in jail. Jenny moved back to her hometown and got a lousy paid secretary job. Nowadays she lives together with a divorced "white collar bank man", in a two-room apartment. They use to have economic problems because she doesn't earn much and he has to pay a high alimony to his ex and their two kids. Jenny use to have our kid for a week now and then and I don't have any objections. I even use to support he with really fair amounts for all her expenses when she has the kid. Doesn't matter what she done in the past, she will always be his mother. We don't speak much when she catch and leave the kid at the doorstep of Karen's and mine new house but I think I have seen tears in Jenny's eyes when we have met. Probably she understands what she has lost and regrets what she did and not did during our marriage. I still neither know nor I care what she and her boss did in Germany for making her to such a shameless submissive slut and why he demanded her to wear the ankle bracelet.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12