Anklet Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Cuckold goes full blown sissy.
11k words
4.27
132.9k
186

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dometoo
dometoo
573 Followers

Day two of our cruise started with the sun shining through the open balcony slider and a slight, warm breeze dancing over our naked bodies. The rhythmic sound of waves breaking against the hull was memorizing, almost hypnotic. My beautiful wife of 20 years and I lay exhausted on the cum stained sheets she and her bull made without me last night. We were both a little hung over, and still exhausted from our sex marathons, she fucking and me masturbating. She finally found the energy to snuggle against me. I kissed her cheek and said, "Told you about that anklet; now you know."

She wrapped her body around mine and whispered, "Oh fuck, Ed, last night was unbelievable. Mark promised you could be here tonight when he comes back. You'll see what I mean."

I was so horned up already, and the thought of my wife fucking that black bull again, in front of me this time, almost had me cuming without so much as touching myself. I rolled on top of her, determined to penetrate her well used pussy. "Please, Ed, I'm still sore from last night," she begged, "Let me just do you with my mouth."

I expected her to simply open her mouth and take me in, but to my surprise, she squeezed a dollop of lube onto her thumb and told me to raise my knees and spread my legs. She looked into my eyes for a reaction as she pressed her slippery thumb against my perineum, then slid downward until it locked in on my ass hole. "Oh, fuck!" I moaned, as she not only touched me there, but then buried her thumb as deeply as possible. She worked it in and out a couple times, each time stretching me tightly as she forced the heel of her thumb right into me. While thumb fucking my ass, she bent forward and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I immediately exploded with a massive cum. She sucked fast and hard, working her tongue over that magic spot on the underside of the head until I was completely drained. With her thumb still deep in my ass, she moved up to give me an open mouth kiss, feeding me all of the thick, sticky mess.

"That was awesome," I whispered after swallowing, "You've never done that before," referring to the fact that she'd never before even touched my ass hole and I'd never been allowed to cum in her mouth.

"Yea, I know. Mark made me suck him off like that. He said he wanted to feed me properly, and that if I fingered his ass, he'd pump out a bigger load. He really liked it, so I thought I'd treat you to the same. You pumped a nice, yummy load, but nothing like Mark! I had no idea a man could nut so much! He makes me swallow every drop. It's hard to keep up with his huge streams of cum. Each one totally fills what's left of the space in my mouth when he's fucking me there. My cheeks actually bulge out with the fullness. I have to gulp it down quickly to make room for the next spurt. Sometimes, it doesn't work out just right and it gushes out my nose. Mark likes that," she giggled, "It makes him laugh."

"He told me if ever sucked your dicklet again and wanted to make you happy, I should just collect your little load in my mouth, then feed it to you. He said all white boys are cum sluts, even if they don't know it; they love eating cum. I thought about that, and realized he knows what he's talking about. You know you like to lick your cum from my pussy; and you even said you would eat my pussy after another man fills it, and you just gulped down your load from my mouth. Maybe tonight you'll get to suck Mark's load from my pussy!" she said with excitement, not remembering that I'd already done that as she lay almost unconscious, totally fucked out last night.

I should have been humiliated, I guess, but I wasn't. The truth is, I am a cum slut. I was just thankful she understood and accepted it.

We lay in bed till nearly noon before ordering room service brunch. Being a cruise at sea day, there was no urgency to do anything. We talked openly about our new sexual awakening and agreed that, at least for the duration of the cruise, we would both be free to do anything, guilt free, with no judgements. When we got back home, we'd talk about how we wanted to move forward with the understanding that we love each other, and that will never change. Our marriage, we agreed, was sound and would be forever, regardless of anything else. After eating, we showered and put on our swim suits for a soak in the spa. As we left, Lynda told me, "Make sure you put up the room service sign. We'll need nice clean sheets to start the night with Mark."

At the spa, my hot wife enjoyed teasing me by shuttling between her lounge chair and the water, keeping her swimsuit wet. That way, it stayed almost transparent. The dark pink circles around her stiff nipples were clearly visible through the thin, white fabric that clung to her like skin. She made no attempt to obscure the perfect, smooth camel toe and beautiful ass cheeks that rivaled those of a young teen. Topping off her allure, she proudly displayed her sparkling "come-n-get-it" anklet. Needless to say, she got lots of attention. I sat across from her in the huge spa, almost as if I didn't know her, while other guys vied for the seat next to her. There was obviously lots of underwater touching going on; but she was just teasing. Her plans for the evening were already locked in.

Around mid-afternoon, I took her back to the room. "That was fun," she told me, referring to the spa as we walked, "I had my fist around five different cocks," she giggled.

"And how many of them had their fingers in your pussy, naughty girl?" I asked. She just giggled, knowing I realized all of them felt her up.

I was really looking for a quickie when we got to the room, but she put me off. "Let's just keep the mood going till this evening. The anticipation will make it even better," she told me. I wasn't happy about it, but reluctantly left her alone. We dressed and went to the bar for drinks followed by a leisurely dinner. By seven o'clock, she insisted we return to the room so she could get ready.

"You need two hours to get ready to spread your legs?" I asked, teasingly.

She took a long shower, then asked if I'd help her shave. She wanted to make sure there were no stray, embarrassing hairs like in her ass crack. When I'd finished, she was smooth as a baby from neck to toe.

"Your turn now," she told me, taking the razor from me. My body is pretty much naturally smooth with just the slightest bit of chest hair and the normal leg and arm hair everyone has. There was also some closely cropped pubic hair and hairy pits. What the hell, I thought, if she wanted me smooth, I'd try it. She was thorough. After cleaning off all the easily accessible hair, she said, "Bend over and spread 'em so I can clean the hair around your ass hole and in the crack."

After we patted each other dry, she asked me to find the baby oil. That excited me. I knew from experience it meant we were going to lube up and slide against each other as we fucked. I had a hard time finding it, and while searching, I came across an empty blister pack that looked like her birth control packet.

"What's this?" I asked, holding it up.

"Oh, that's my birth control. I don't know what happened to them," she said, almost convincingly.

"Well I don't either, but you sure as hell can't bareback Mark without them," I told her.

"What can I do? I really can't back out now. I promised I'd do whatever he tells me for the rest of the cruise. I'm sorry, but I know he's definitely not going to use a condom. He says real men don't use them; they're only for sissy white boys." She was silent for a couple of minutes as she thought, then continued, "Don't worry, Ed. It's just a few days and we'll be back home," minimizing the remaining six nights of our cruise. "It's not likely I'll get pregnant," she lied. We both knew she'd be ovulating this week. We didn't want our romantic get-away ruined by her menstrual cycle. "Besides," she said, "fucking him is such an awesome experience; it's worth the risk. Thank you, baby, for giving that to me. I have to have it again, Ed. I just have to! I'll behave myself when we get back home, but please let me have this."

I didn't agree, but I didn't object either.

I found the baby oil and, while slicking each other's smooth bodies with it, my dick came to life in anticipation of what was to follow; but my expectations were again dashed. I found myself sitting on the carpeted floor at her direction, painting her toenails blue while she applied makeup. When she finished, I gave her fingernails the same treatment. "You're absolutely stunning," I told her, "Come to bed with me now," I pleaded as I blew on her nails to dry them.

She just blew me off, "Oh, Ed, not now. Mark will be here soon,"

Dejected, I just nodded and, with a sigh, asked her what she wanted to wear.

"My birthday suit," she answered. "He told me to be naked and ready when he got here. He's coming to fuck, and doesn't want to waste time," she paused, "And you are supposed to be clean shaven, nude and ready too. Mark said if you refused, you could just go to the bar again and wait until we're done."

That was disturbing. I thought it was Lynda's idea that I be shaved smooth like a girl. If I knew it was to satisfy her bull, I'd never have done it. Just one more blatant sign of subjugation. And while I fully intended to get naked, I didn't want to start out that way. I was becoming perturbed about Mark calling all the shots; and Lynda letting him. He was coming to fuck my wife, and I should have something to say about it. I didn't like being called Cucky Boy either. I wanted to be more of a stag, an equal participant in the activities.

"I'm not going to be naked when he gets here!" I pouted.

"Please, Ed, please don't fight it. Just let him have what ever he wants. I want you to be here with me, but if you don't play by the rules, I know he'll make you leave," she pleaded; making it clear Mark was now making the rules and if it came to a choice between me and the bull, the bull wins.

Just moments before the scheduled main event, I relented, throwing the jeans and shirt I planned to wear into the closet. And there it was: "knock, knock, knock."

Lynda immediately lay on the bed in a promiscuous pose, knees raised and legs spread with her ready, available cunt aimed at the door. My heart raced with the overpowering thrill and excitement of the moment. I was about to open the door to a big black alpha bull and present my eager, willing wife to use and abuse. I knew Mark wouldn't much care how she or I felt about it as long as he could take his pleasure. She would be his slave; existing for no other purpose than to serve his needs and desires. I was okay with that, because Lynda wanted to be used. I not only wanted to give her to this black stud, I actually wanted to help him use her. I planned on holding her legs up and spread so he could get in deeper. I wanted to guide his cock to her hole and help him push it in.

I opened the door slowly, hiding my nude, oiled and smoothly shaved body behind it as I peered around the edge. As expected, there stood Mark; but another man was there with him. He was young, maybe twenty, dark as coal, thin, and kind of short at about five-and-a-half feet. He wore glasses and, with his large briefcase, looked a bit geeky.

"Ready Cuck?" Mark asked with a warm smile. This was just too much. I'd let him call me cuckold last night, ignoring it for my wife's sake, but now he was here insulting me in front of another man; a man I presume was also intent on fucking my wife.

"I'm not a cuckold," I protested, "I'm stag. I'm here to play and share as an equal. As long as you want to play by my rules, I'll share my wife with you; but I didn't agree to this!" I said, pointing to the new guy, "And what the fuck, dude, you dumped my wife's pills? Really?"

"Listen, Cucky," he fired back, "I'm the man because your wife put me in charge. She's the only one who's opinion matters. She had a life-changing sexual awakening last night. The only thing she could do after that was give herself to me completely and unconditionally. She's a natural; a true black cock slut. She is mine to use as I please. In return, I promised to give her more new, exciting sexual experiences. The slut knows I'm pimping her tonight, and she's eager to fuck him."

"Her pills are gone," he told me, "because she accepted my offer. I told her if she dumped them, I'd do everything possible to knock her up while she's still young enough to pop out a black baby or two. If you've not yet noticed, her cunt is all mine; and you're not getting any of it. You're cut off until you get back home or maybe longer; that's up to her. Nine months from now, if you're lucky, all your friends and relatives will know your hot wife is a black cock slut; and you, Cucky, will get to raise your second family. You ARE a cuckold because your wife made you one. So just stop all the posturing and accept your role; Just look at yourself," he chuckled, "You're not just a cuck, you're a little cuckold sissy boy who needs to be fucked just like his slut wife."

Wow, that was a bit overwhelming! Mark had just convincingly made a case that I really was a cuckold and that my wife was intent on letting him impregnate her. I swallowed what was left of my pride and considered my options. Just like last night, before Lynda dragged him from the bar to fuck his brains out, the moment of no return was here. I could maybe stop this right now, or let it happen; but there would be no turning back once the decision was made. I looked down at the floor and stepped to the side, holding the door fully open for them. I stood with my back against the wall as they filed in.

"If you behave yourself," Mark said as he walked in, "I'll let you stay; but just like your slut wife, you'll do what you are told or I'll send you out of the room. Trust me, Cuck," he said as he lifted my chin to make eye contact, "I really do know what you need and want. Don't fight it."

"Jack, here," he continued, pointing to his friend, "goes both ways. Treat him right and he might give you what you secretly desire. And one more thing, Cuck, you will address me with respect. You may call me Sir or Master; and you will do the same for every man I pimp you or your wife to."

"Damn, Mark," Jack commented as he paused in front of me on the way in, "no wonder the bitch needs some cock, this one only has a clit!"

"Yea, I knew that. I'd not seen it before, but his wife told me," Mark replied.

"There's my slut! You ready bitch? Gonna tear your pussy up tonight!" he exclaimed as both of them stripped off their clothes. "I'd introduce you, but you don't need to know anything about him except he's hung and he's here to fuck you. You'll treat him the same as you do me. If he wants something from you, anything, you do it, no hesitation, no questions; understand?"

Lynda just smiled and nodded while rubbing her clit in anticipation. She and I watched in awe as two huge black cocks come into view. Jack's wasn't quite as long as Mark's eleven inches, but what it lacked in length he made up for in girth. His cock was really thick, like beer can thick! And unlike Mark, he was cut, so his bulbous, mushroom head was on permanent display. I had serious doubts about my wife's ability to accommodate this stud, but was anxious to see her try.

"We could use some drinks, Cucky Boy. You know what I want, and Jack drinks Jack and Coke. You can remember that; right?" he insulted me, "If you want something tonight," he told Jack, "just tell the cuck. He'll be very happy to stop whatever he's doing and get it for you; right Cucky?"

"Yes, Sir," I obediently, reluctantly and shamefully replied as I flushed with embarrassment. It was humiliating to subjugate myself so completely. I quickly pulled on the clothes I'd intended to wear earlier and dashed to the bar. I returned as quickly as possible, but by the time I walked in, Lynda was already fully impaled. She was cowgirling Mark while Jack somehow squeezed that monster cock of his balls deep into her ass!

"Just put the drinks down, Cuck, get your clothes off and sit on the couch. Watch and keep your mouth shut; and leave your little dicky alone. I'll tell you when you may touch it," Mark demanded.

As I watched, I wondered if my incredibly hot wife was really new to this. Intellectually, I knew she'd never fucked anyone but me before last night; but wow! There's no porn star in the world who could outperform her. She was not just being used; she was using them. It was thrilling to see the woman I loved making these studs fuck her with all they had.

The contrast of their skin, particularly where it disappeared into her incredibly stretched holes, was so erotic. When I fucked her, her pussy pretty much maintained its shape and size, it simply spread apart a bit and allowed my cock in. But with Mark fucking her, her cunt lips stretched so tightly they all but disappeared. When he penetrated, what was left of those lips clung to his black shaft and rolled inside. When he withdrew, it looked like she might turn inside-out. Her pussy refused to let go of that thick, invading member and distended at least an inch from her crotch before finally letting that thick dick break free and slide out. I watched in awe as Lynda creamed the big black cock tearing up her pussy.

At the same time, her ass was impossibly stretched around Jack's huge member. There was no extra flesh there to move in and out with his dick, just a very tightly stretched ring that Jack pistoned in and out of.

My girl met their thrusts with her own and moaned and screamed obscenities like I'd never heard before. "Fuck Me, Fuck me hard! Give me that big nigga dick! Pump it in! I want it all! Fill my cunt and ass! Oh fuck; I want your baby. Give me your baby!"

I knew I was not to touch myself, but what the fuck! Who the hell was he to tell me what I could do? Besides, it's my cock, and they were too busy to notice. I grabbed it and stroked madly. I was at the very edge of cuming when Mark noticed and scolded, "You wanna sit at the bar?"

"No Sir, please let me stay, I'm sorry," I replied, immediately letting go of my throbbing cock. I'd never before been able to restrain myself like that. I absolutely needed the relief that just one or two more strokes would have produced; but more than that, I needed to stay and watch my wife fuck. A single cum spurt somehow gently oozed out of my dick and dribbled onto my belly without giving me the pleasure of producing it. I so wanted to stroke out the big load behind it, imminently awaiting release.

Mark pushed down on Lynda's hips and thrust in as deeply as he could. As he held her on, I watched his balls pull up tightly. The tube on the bottom side of his cock expanded and pulse repeatedly as each cum jet raced through it. He did it over and over, at least a dozen times, as he filled her. While Mark climaxed, my wife worked her Kegel's, milking him and pushing Jack over the edge at the same time.

As soon as Mark finished, he let his spent cock slide out. Lynda's cunt gaped open, just as I envisioned it would, and a glob of thick cum dripped onto his cock and balls. He wiggled up, placing his frothy dick in her mouth. Jack collapsed on top of her, leaving his cock buried in her ass. When it eventually softened and slid out, he gathered his strength and knee-walked to Lynda's head, waiting for his turn to be cleaned.

"There's another mouth there," Mark said, pointing to me.

I gave him an angry look and shook my head, "I'm sorry, Sir, but I'm not gay. There's no way I'm sucking his cock," especially after it's just been in my wife's ass, I thought but didn't say.

Jack paid no attention to my protests. He sat on the edge of the bed and demanded, "Suck it Cuck, and don't stop till I say!"

When I didn't move, he walked over to me, slapped me across the face really hard and grabbed a handful of my hair. He dragged me to the bed, sat, and pulled me down by my hair. "Suck or leave," he demanded while using both hands to push my head down.

dometoo
dometoo
573 Followers