Anklet Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A Cuckman
A Cuckman
58 Followers

He looked into her eyes and said, "No man has ever been this deep in you has he?"

"No," she said, "no man has had me but my husband until you!"

"I'm touching a part of you that he will never have – it's MY territory... a part of you I own and will always own!" He seductively added. "Yes, Jeremy, it's yours! Right now, my whole body is yours, all yours, but you are right, that is a part of me you alone have – I was a virgin in that deepest part of my body and now it is yours and yours alone... Oh, Jeremy..." She was breathless and began to hump recklessly on his cock, shouting his name over and over as she came in one wild wave after another, "Jeremy! Jeremy! Yes, Yes, I am yours! Fuck me... Oh yes.... Oh..." her voice was loud and high pitched and whimpering. I've never seen such an orgasm! It lasted at least twice the time of ours and she seemed in an almost drug-like state. "Oh... never in my life...." Her voice trailed off as her head bobbed with her eyes closed, she was spent on his cock as he continued to suck her tits and hold her hips down on him with his strong, tan hands. She just kept rocking against him, muttering small sounds, her mouth gaping wide in total pleasure.

He gently leaned her back toward the floor, holding his cock in her, letting her hands fall behind her and deftly moved with her (he had to be strong and agile to do this) and let her fall to her back on the floor as he moved over on top of her. Now he was ready to take her. He held himself above her with his muscular arms and began thrusting, way out and then deep inside. It drove her wild. "Yes, Jeremy, take me! Fill me with your cum... oh... oh... yes, make me cum again with you... oh my... oh..." She could hardly get the words out as he rammed all the way into her. Soon he couldn't hold back and began muttering a breathless, "yes... yes... cum with me baby... show me your mine... I want to make you mine tonight... yes... oh, YES..." And she shouted, "YES!" As another wave of orgasm overwhelmed her body in unfathomable pleasure while he came at the same time, filling her with all his manhood! They came together and they kissed each other over and over as their orgasms subsided. I sat in stunned silence at what was the most erotic scene I have ever witnessed!

A few minutes later, he was off of her and walking to our bathroom to shower off – for what would be more action later on. She called me over to her and thanked me for letting her have such a thrill. I told her it was as thrilling for me as anything I had ever experienced and she smiled and said, "well, you aren't through yet... there's more for you... eat my pussy some more!" She pushed my head down to between her legs again and had me tongue and slurp and taste their love juices. Chills ran over my body as I tasted their juices mixed together, knowing I was tasting and drinking both of them!

When she felt that I had had enough and her pussy couldn't take the attention any more (too much attention often makes her sore), she got in the shower with Jeremy and they cleaned one another while I fixed some drinks and snacks. I waited in the living room as she told me and after about 20 minutes they came out of the bedroom together, she with a G-string and her red pumps on, he with just a pair of underwear. He sat down and began to enjoy the snacks on the couch and she walked over to me, telling me not to worry, that I would eventually get to cum, but that she had more thrills in store for me. She raised her right foot up onto my leg, the heel pressing into me, and she looked so hot! My cock was still out and I was playing with it (which she enjoyed watching). She asked me if I noticed anything and tapped her shoe a little. I looked down and noticed it. "Is that another anklet?"

"Yes, how observant of you!" She chuckled. "What's it for?" I asked. "You better slow down on that stroking, or you might cum when you hear what it symbolizes!" She replied. "When Jeremy found out about the meaning of my anklet and knew he had a date with me tonight, he bought this one. Just the anklet you gave me symbolizes my freedom to enjoy sexual pleasure with whomever I desire and you will find pleasure in that, he offered me this anklet as a symbol, not of freedom, but of Jeremy's POSSESSION OF ME!" She emphatically declared. It literally took the breath out of me! Yet, it thrilled me as well, as she knew it would. "Oh, that's so hot" I breathlessly declared. "I know it is," she continued, "As long as I wear it, my body belongs to him – it is for his pleasure and I will find my sexual pleasure only from him. I'm his right now. In fact, you are not allowed to touch me without his permission, as long as I have the anklet on. I can take it off any time, but I like having it on me. Don't you?" Of course I agreed. It was so erotic! "What's that pendant attached to it?"

"Oh, that. That's important as well. That represents how many times Jeremy has conquered my body, taken me to be his. Either by fucking me or making me service him orally or just exploding his hot cum on my body. That's why there's just one, right now. But, I want several to be on there, and I know both of you boys do also! In fact, we may have to get extra anklets!" (By the next morning, there would be three hanging from the anklet – By the following Friday, after a late Tuesday encounter at our house and a couple of long lunches they would take, there would be seven and she would be sending me out to purchase a few more!).

After all that she walked over to Jeremy, quickly got on her knees and pulled his pleasure tool out of his underwear, it was once again hard. She immediately began sucking it and telling him how badly she wanted his cum in her mouth before. She stroked his cock and sucked it and licked it like it was a delicacy. She told him how she had never before swallowed cum (the truth) and that she had only had my cum in her mouth once (also true), but that she was too enamored with him NOT to swallow him. She wanted him to be the first, since, after all, she was his! She looked over at me, "Come here and give me a kiss before I swallow him!" I moved and knelt beside her, she was holding his long shaft in her hand letting the tip of his cock rub all over her lips and the side of her face and kept pulling me closer and closer to her face. She pulled away from his cock just a little and kissed me, a deep, liquid French kiss. I felt her pressing his cock against her face and moving it around as she kissed me. Our eyes opened and stared into each others, tongues intertwining... when she slid his shaft right between our lips. I instinctively pulled away (though it was erotic), but she had held the back of my head with her left hand and pressed me back to her saying, "Kiss me, keep kissing me, no matter what – show me how badly you love my lips and tongue that you will kiss me regardless of the circumstances!" I kissed her and again she slid the head of his very warm cock between our lips. It was amazing. Our tongues continued to intertwine and the head of his cock kept sliding between them. He didn't seem to care – I suspected and found out later that she had already talked with him about this and he was game for it. I was lost in passion for her and there was too much sexual abandonment within me to relent or even think about what was going on.

She held my head away for a moment, his cock against her face. "Did his cum taste good when you ate it out of my, or should I say, his pussy?" I hesitated... "Tell him, I know what the answer is, tell him to his face, look at him, I demand it!" She firmly stated. "It tasted good, Jeremy."

"Thank him!"... "Thank you."

"You should thank him for the pleasure he gave me also, why don't you thank him and then kiss his cock?" I couldn't resist her cajoling. I thanked him and kissed his cock as she held it out for me. She grabbed my head and slid it into my mouth a time or two then pulled me away. "Now I will show him how thankful I am" and she proceeded to suck him while I knelt there, with my hard cock in my hand. She let him take her head in both his hands and thrust himself into her as one hand stroked the base. He was really getting turned on by now and soon he released himself completely! I watched her Adam's apple contract several times, witnessing her swallow his cum – a man's cum for the first time. This too gave me chills. My wife's virgin throat was no more. It was Jeremy's now! (It still is and she plans for it to remain that way for the time being!) She couldn't get it all, despite her abandonment to let it flow down her throat, something she had to be committed to completely to let it happen without gagging. A couple of streams flowed out on her lips and chin. She moved off his cock and pulled me to her, again kissing me deeply as I tasted his pungent saltiness on her mouth.

"Mmmm," She said as she separated our kiss, "that's the kind of pleasure I enjoy – a hot cock on a stud that I can't get enough of (she kissed his softened cock again) and being able to share the taste and experience with my husband! What more could I ask for?"

The next morning and the rest of the week will have to be reserved for the next installment...

A Cuckman
A Cuckman
58 Followers
12