Anklets Ch. 01

Story Info
An evening in the life of a GG sub with a TG Domme.
3.9k words
38.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story. I'm a genetic woman in my .. *late* 40's. I was introduced to the TG world when I was a teenager... back then I was, and in some ways still am, a "tomboy trapped in a woman's body". I thought *girl clothes* were so ridiculous for ME to wear, that I put them on boys just to piss off my mother and aunts.

I was married to a "tgirl" for decades, happily.. and now we're divorced. It's a very long, perhaps even a boring story, of how this story happened, but I came to be the live-in sexual slave to an attractive Domme for 2 years, 24/7/365 . She was/is a very unique Dominant as She is a Transgendered woman, passable and living as female yet with a fully functional well-endowed .. cock. For this autobiographical tale, I shall call Her Kathleen.

All in all it was a wonderful time. Once it started, it was even something my husband (read "hubby/girl" (now divorced) encouraged.

Some time has passed since that time and now I've begun to write this all down. This particular weekend happened just before I moved in with Her 24/7.

*Anklets*

Part 1 – The Greeting

Mistress Kathleen emailed me that morning with a checklist.. a laundry list of things I should bring and have for that evening: -3 full changes of clothes, head-to-toe, with very specific details about what every single item of the outfit should be, then each placed in a simple plastic suit bag. -a shoulder bag of Her sex toys, each cleaned and washed separately, that She had left me to clean on Her last visit.

Everything in Her message was detailed right down to the scent of perfume I should be wearing, even how I should bathe before I departed to see Her, but somehow only sketchy details on the address. I guess it was always part of Her air of mystery.

I knew what sort of night it would be.. and I clearly knew what might happen to me.. I just didn't know who... was going to happen to me.

It was a rather upscale neighborhood. I had trouble finding the address, the sort of area where the homes were too expensive to have numbers, nor the streets to have lights. To make things worse, I was late. When I reached the address, a young lady flagged me down. at the street before I could turn in the driveway. She was standing, sort of leaning against the mailbox, holding her purse. My first thought was that she was lost or something... She looked almost school-girl... pert, but with a very full bosom, nearly busty a C-cup and almost perfect, a plaid skirt, white blouse and Mary-janes... but as I got closer.. her appearance had a distinct *edge* to it that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

She motioned her hand to have me roll down my window, briefly asked who I was. “Who the fuck are you?” She asked rudely. All she was missing was snapping some bubble gum!

I was aghast. Who was this little snot? Before I could even finish uttering my name, she abruptly cut me off. “Yeah, you must be Norma. Hurry the fuck up and park over there.” She said angrily. Unlike the other cars arriving she directed me to park on the street, with the rest of the help, instead of going up the driveway. Already I didn't like her.

As soon as I was done parking, she was standing right there at my door, now giving me a bit of a fright. I wanted to say something but as soon as I began to speak and she put her finger to her mouth motioning silence, reminding me of how the nuns used to speak to kids in Catholic school.

“She told you to bring some things, right?” I nodded, silently. “Well, what the fuck are you waiting for?” with a vehemence near to boiling.

From recent experience I knew this must be one of Her girls. It was probably best for me to just go along with this little shit. Some of Her girls were quite a bit bossy or took liberties that Mistress did not permit but, I reached down and released the trunk and climbed out of my car.... as I reached into the trunk to get the suit bags, they had shifted a bit in travel. I towered over her, yet I felt already, somehow, she was taking the upper hand. Even at my height, I had to bend over to reach the bags with a slight struggle. As I extended my reach just a bit more to get the first hanger, I felt her hand easing up my skirt.

I didn't react at first. Her fingers actually felt good back there............. smoothing now from side to side. I stayed still just to see how long she would do it, knowing she must be trying to make me angry and get a rise out of me. This night was too important to me to let her set me off.

Was this a test from Mistress? Or was I simply being groped by a strange... little bitch? Foolishly I went with instinct instead of really thinking... and I spun around to confront her. Just as quickly her other hand reached up under my jaw.. poking her finger up into the soft part under my jaw... then her thumb taking my chin... taking it tightly in her fingers...

"Oh no, Norma you will NOT! “ Her voice suddenly now calm and controlling

I tried to move but she held it tightly until I relaxed.Struggling .. even moving against this .. girl.. hurt me. She then playfully but painfully gave me a few light smacks across the face.... just enough to sting.

"and you will " punctuating every word with another smack.

She stepped back for a second or two... taking me in apparently, then with the same boldness from when I was bent over, she reached up and grabbed my breast.. through my dress .. and my bra, and found my nipple. and tweaked and rolled it, for just a moment.

Then she held it, looked up into my eyes, and softly spoke a single word, uttering "obey!"

I wanted to just pull away, get back in my car and go home. Who the hell was this woman.. and why was she groping me? She kept my nipple in her fingertip, and pulled, hard and downward. From her hold I had no choice but to follow with my whole body. Just as suddenly she let go.

Now I was visibly shaken, apprehensive, and slightly turned-on she reached forward and took my things over her arm.

"You're going to enjoy tonight sweetie" She gave me another long look, up and down, the way I'd seen a horny adolescent boy look at me a thousand times.

"Give me your fucking car keys". I hesitated and got another light slap, then complied.

"Nice car bitch, Follow me". I thought to ask her name, but, I figured I’d just get another smack I didn't want.

"Fuck you!, BITCH" and laughed.

She didn't laugh........... just glared back. She turned on her heels and said something I couldn’t really hear. "no.. fuck you, Norma. Let’s go" With some other snotty little comment under her breath, she began to walk off.

“What did you just say?” She feigned that she hadn't said anything.

“How about I just tell Mistress Kathleen, later”

I'd take the issue of my .. mistreatment.. up with Mistress Kathleen, later.

I followed her up the driveway, which seemed forever. My heart pounded with anticipation.

Two or three cars passed us by and disappeared into the distance. One slowed down, just past us, and the passenger rolled down the window. A ride perhaps? I looked up from the road to see a woman's gloved hand beckoning without saying anything. I didn’t respond, neither did my little bitch of an escort. The passenger then sort of half-stuck her head out the window of the car, looking back toward us , but my “escort” waved her off. I just kept walking.

Down a hill, up a hill. Up a hill, down a hill

“You know, these pumps were NOT made for a walking honey?” My escort feigned not hearing me. At the same time, I somehow I knew this was all calculated by Mistress Kathleen.

Part 2 – Moments in the water closet

Mistress met me at the foyer, looking both sexy and elegant, as always. I greeted Her in the usual way by bending down and kissing Her feet, even though several other guests were standing there.

“What is she doing?”

“Oh my God!”

“Well that’s different”

I was slightly embarrassed by their comments, but this was what She said She always wanted. As I stood back up, I kept my eyes to the floor sort of like a naughty child, and continued to stand in the foyer, eyes down to the floor in Her presence as always. There was a beautiful tile pattern on the floor, tiles looking like they were perhaps each hand made, no two alike. She made not even an indication I was there, but I knew my place enough not to move. I even started to count the tiles, from near boredom, as She greeted friends, one after another, and they went inside. All I could see was their feet. All the guests were women and the click-clicking of their heels on the ceramic tiles was near rhythmic and musical.

I was just starting to let my gaze float into the living room, when She reached past me and closed off the twin doors from the foyer, stepping into the living room and leaving me in the foyer

She left me in the hallway while She spoke on the other side with someone named Andrea, as I tried to eavesdrop. I couldn't really hear them at all, inaudible whisperings.

After several minutes, Mistress Kathleen came out with Andrea, and Mistress took me by the hand and detoured me into the water closet immediately off the front door. Another set of footsteps followed behind us. Keeping my eyes to the floor, I locked the door behind us. As I turned toward Mistress, I saw something on the floor that made me gasp: Mary-janes.

“Watch this Norma” I looked up to see that Mistress Kathleen stood in front of the commode, glancing at my escort. Almost instinctively Andrea reached over, lifting the front of Her skirt and pulling down the front of Her panties, taking Her sex into her own hand and aiming Her shecock into the water. As though this was just .. completely normal.

"Did you bring those glasses we talked about for Norma, Andrea?”

I stood amazed, almost transfixed.... She had never let me help Her pee. I couldn’t help myself but watch as She emptied Herself, a golden stream filling the bowl. As Mistress finished, Andrea gave Her a mischievous look then bent down, placing the head of Her cock into her mouth. I loved Her cock, and it was a move I enjoyed but never dared to do without asking Her first.

Andrea reached into her pocket and handed Mistress an eyeglass case. She took out a pair of red framed sunglasses, reminded me of Sally Jesse Raphael's...

"Now these” She paused” are sub glasses. Put them on Norma.", handing them to me, with Andrea's mouth sealed to Her shecock. I looked at the two of them for a moment, pretending only to glance at them.

I guess She saw it as dawdling and She gave me a small smack on the ass.

"Put them ON, damn it, Norma I didn't say you could just WATCH".

I jumped.. then fumbled to put them on, almost dropping them. I thought something was wrong because I couldn't see out of them.. at first, and took them off, then put them back on again.. several times. "Sub glasses", She'd said.

The insides were blacked out, almost completely.

The tinting was so dark that even in the bright lights of the bathroom I could barely see anything and with the wraparound style. nothing around them either. I could see one clear dot in the center just enough to see ahead and look at the floor and not break my neck walking but not enough to see much else. I could see just a tiny sliver of light at the bottom of the glasses, where they sat on my face, enough to see my feet, and perhaps the feet of those near me absolutely nothing else.

"If you know what’s good for you, don't move Norma".

I stood there doing absolutely nothing for at least 10 full minutes...... but hearing the sucks and slurps and licks of Andrea's mouth.

"Norma, look over here dear. What can you see?"

Mistress moaned from Andrea's suckling.

"Nothing, Mistress.. well almost nothing, Ma'am." She laughed happily.

"Just the way I want you Norma... " she trailed off into a moan.

I could hear Andrea's mouth beginning to slurp more hungrily around Her shecock. I knew how hard She must be and how good She tasted once the pre-cum began to flow.

"Now I want you to see Me. I want you to see what Andrea is doing to My shecock. Take them off Norma"

I obeyed blinking my eyes open to see that She had both hands holding Andrea's head impaling Herself on Andrea's mouth, with Her own back braced to the sink. Andrea was standing and bent at the waist before Her. Mistress was fucking Andrea's mouth.. and with every stroke, Andrea's big perfect breasts were swaying... hypnotically.

Andrea was apparently getting excited too and was frantically fumbling to get her own panties off, causing her to lose timing with Mistress.

"Stop, fumbling Andrea. Norma, be a good girl and take her panties off".

I stepped behind Andrea and reached both hands up to her bottom, pulling down Andrea's panties. I had to resist the urge to rub my hands over her ass, (and the urge to get even with her and smack her ass for her smacking me before) I helped her to step out of them. They were very very wet.

She shook her bottom from side to side just a bit after she stepped free of her panties. I was shocked seeing her free her own tucked small shecock.

"Norma, Put Andrea’s panties in your purse, and take off your panties ". I obeyed.. quickly. As I pulled off my own, I realized the wetness in Andrea’s was pre-cum, and that taking them with me meant I would have to wear her pre-cum to work tomorrow.

Mine were wet from my dripping puss from watching the two of them.

I crumpled mine into a ball so they fit entirely into my hand, the way She liked it.. and handed them to Her. She opened Her hand, letting them open back up.. and let them fall lightly through the air to land on Andrea's face.

"See Andrea.. I told you I'd get you her panties...... and I told you they'd be wet.. didn't I?" Andrea didn't move, didn't stop slurping.. almost acted like they weren't draped across her face.... except now Andrea began to moan, and moments later.. so did Mistress.

"Stop.. " Andrea stopped sucking, almost instantly.

Mistress then forcibly pushed Andrea's head away, pulling Her shecock out of the gurl’s mouth. It was glistening with saliva, Her erection bouncing free in the air, curving upward and oozing pre-cum. My panties floated to the floor, Andrea staring at them, starting to reach for them, then thinking the better of doing that without asking.

"Oh my, look at the time... ," Mistress looked over at her watch-less wrist.

I knew how that sweet Shecock would feel. but I didn't dare say or do anything without being told.. not at that moment. I didn't know who this Andrea was to Mistress, but I knew my place. Mistress continued to stay hard, but, like the Domme She was, She ignored it. I looked over at Andrea... her lipstick completely gone, having left it all over Mistress's shecock... Andrea had that same hungry look in her eyes that I knew I had both our gazes fixed on Her ooze.

She snapped Her fingers "Andrea, Norma has to be prepared dear.... just like we discussed. It’s almost time." Andrea stood up.. smoothed her skirt back down, except for the firm bump in the front and stepped away.

Mistress closed the lid on the commode, then led me to face it... having me grab the top of the toilet's tank... and then get up on the closed commode on my knees .. putting my head down on the tank lid. I thought certain She was about to mount me from behind with Her sweet rigidity, when She stepped alongside me... lifting my skirt up over my back.

Andrea pulled open a drawer alongside the sink... taking out a few tubes of K-Y jelly....... and an applicator that appeared to be from an enema bottle. "Now Andrea, do it the way I told you"

I glanced over to see what Andrea was doing.... and as I did Mistress noticing placed her fingers over my forehead... pressing my head down again then gently taking Her fingertips to close my eyes. I knew not to open them.

"No Andrea, not like that... like this.." As Mistress turned to correct Andrea... Her shecock grazed against my back... She was so hard it felt like an elbow! I wanted Her.

I waited and waited, finally Her hands guiding mine, wordlessly, to hold my own ass cheeks apart with my fingers.

I felt the cold air against my rosebud.

then..... the tip of the applicator...poking me and painfully missing the opening in my rosebud

then finally the squirting of the jelly inside my bottom.

I wriggled my ass around a bit to allow the jelly to fill me further. I felt her lay what I thought was another tube on my back.... and tried not to pucker my rosebud. "No no no, I told you where and how to put the 2nd tube, damn it!" I felt Mistress reaching behind me, taking the 2nd tube off of my back... with the applicator now freely sitting up in the air, sticking out of my ass without Andrea's hand. Mistress then pushed Her hand between my thighs, forcing Her thumb upward and parted my pussy lips... and without warning, pushed the whole second tube into my opening...until it disappeared inside me, then feeling her pinch my pussy lips together... then taking both Her hands and bringing my thighs back together.

"See Andrea, Norma’s pussy is where I want it kept nice and warm until you're ready to use it." I tried to squeeze it the sharp corners of the tube's end were pinching just a bit, but I couldn’t move it. I then resigned myself to keeping it warm.

"Yes, Mistress" Andrea replied with.. near glee. The suddenly sweet tone in her voice surprised me. As more jelly forced it's way into my rectum, I distinctly heard Andrea moan. For a few minutes more, the first tube was emptied into my ass.. very slowly.. then a knock at the bathroom door. Mistress quickly had me put on the "sub glasses" again.. I heard whispers as She apparently cracked the door... then the distinct clickety-click of high-heels on the tiled floor.

I could see nearly nothing. I dared open my eyes behind the darkened glasses and saw just a dot of light. I couldn't really make out what I was seeing... nor who. I could see her high heeled feet, her stockings on her legs, an anklet and the very bottom of her skirt. Nothing more... just all in pink. Andrea finished the first tube, handed the empty to Mistress and then with no gentleness, roughly took the second from inside my pussy... enough for me to have to break my silence and "ouch" out loud.

My gasping response made my pretty new observer raise her voice enough for me to hear.. "Is this the one we agreed on?"

"No, this is Norma .... she's even better!".

A brief and heated argument ensued... at that moment though Andrea started to push the applicator for second tube inside me..... fast... very fast.. too fast. squirting jelly from around the applicator in my rosebud.. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable fullness. The argument ended, only bits and pieces did I really hear..

Mistress paused the fussing just long enough to direct Andrea how to, properly, get all of the jelly inside me.

"Do it just the way we discussed Andrea".

Andrea stood behind me pulling out the applicator, then apparently getting up on her tip toes.

"No Andrea, you never make yourself go to the sub. You make the sub conform to YOU".

Mistress pushed my ass downward until I almost sat on my heels on the commode's lid, bringing my rosebud to the height of Andrea's small but throbbing erection. She forced the head of her shecock into my slicked rosebud and popped right back out. She did it again, I guessed not realizing she had to give a little more force to stay inside me. She pushed again, this time grabbing me by the hips, easing all the way in.. and giving a loud almost happy groan.

Andrea couldn't have been more than 18 or 19

Her shecock was just long enough to help push the K-Y jelly further inside me, but she was doing more to me than just pushing the jelly in... .

"You like it, don't you Norma?” Mistress grinned.

12