Anklets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being ass-fucked by a teen gurl.. and despite her being so small inside me.. it felt VERY good.... and I was so humiliated... and the nasty little minx enjoyed it! She didn't need to push deep into me to force the jelly in, but I felt her lean those big boobs on to my back, pushing her prick into me more and more rapidly.

Mistress stepped out of the bathroom for a moment..... Andrea lightly bit my ear.. and whispered... "Now who is fucking who, bitch?"

I was so humiliated I wanted to cry. I was so turned on I wanted to cum.. very badly.

Several times while Mistress watched, Andrea alternately filled me and fucked me until 3 tubes of K-Y had been emptied into me and then, at a moment when the door was closing and Mistress Kathleen couldn’t see it, Andrea emptied herself, into me. A teenage tgurl fucked me and came in my ass, and I couldn’t do a thing about it.

I could feel every pulse of it.

I had to fight off Cumming myself.

The evil little minx had emptied her cock into my ass.... and without permission.

"Did you just cum?" Mistress looked over and Andrea vehemently denied it.

I could feel the warm ooze of her seed in my bottom. Mistress glanced back over.

"Are you sure?" ... Now I knew that Mistress did know.. despite Andrea's denials.. and I could feel her go limp as she pulled out. The door kept opening and closing. The whole time I kept the sub glasses on. She didn't say it but I knew not to take them off.

All I could see was women's feet... in pretty high heels.. at least six. All I could hear by that point was the same comment.... "Is she the one?"... and the distinct loving slurps knowing that another woman was sucking on Mistress sweet nine inches.

end of part 2

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot!

Loved it! Please don't make us wait four years for the next installment! ;)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Awakening the Deluca Family TS mom and her four daughters get closer.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Big Side Effect A girl's medicine causes a strange...growth. And urges.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sisters of Upper Priam College A special kind of girl joins a special kind of sorority.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories