Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said, "I'm hungry...for food, too." So we went out to the car.

I opened the car door for her, and waited to close it for her, hoping to see verify her lack of panties. As she was getting seated, she pulled her dress up to her hips and spread her legs, and I thought, "Ah-ha!" The bad news is I wasn't treated to a glimpse of her always-delectable panties; the good news is that she wasn't wearing any, so I instead got a glimpse of her even-more-delectable pussy. The really good news is that when she saw me looking, she spread her legs some more and lifted up her knees. I was treated to a lovely view of her pussy, her lips slightly open due to her position. I reached down and felt her, and she was damp already. I played with her clit and lips for a bit, then I slipped two fingers all the way up into her pussy. She moaned and shivered, and, when I pulled them out, she gave a disappointed sigh. I got a big smile from her when I started licking one of the fingers, and then stuck it in my mouth and sucked on it. I got a bigger smile when I held the other finger down to her lips. Out came her tongue, and she proceeded to copy my previous actions; licking and sucking her juices off my finger.

When she finished with my finger, she slowly pulled it out of her mouth, dragging through her pursed lips, gave it one last lick, and let go of it. She then reached up and started fondling my prick through my shorts, and then slipped her other hand into the loose leg of the shorts and stroked me a couple of times. When she pulled her hand out, she said, "We better leave now, or we might really get delayed, and I'm still hungry." I replied, "Yes, you're right, and so am I."

As we drove to the restaurant she kept teasing me. She kept her dress up at her hips. She alternated between sticking her and my fingers into her pussy, then directing the fingers to our mouths. My cock was throbbing, and when we got to the restaurant I parked around the side of the restaurant where it was relatively private. I went around and opened her door. With her dress still out her hips, she turned in the seat, put her heels on the door sill, and motioned to me with her fingers. I leaned in, expecting a kiss, and she directed my head between her legs, saying, "Lick me. Please."

Ever the gentleman, I readily complied. After a few licks at her dripping pussy, I took her clit between my lips and sucked. As she started to orgasm, I let her clit loose and stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could, and held it there, where with the index finger of my right hand I rubbed and pressed at her anus. She came hard, squirting what felt like a cup of liquid, and the only reason my shirt wasn't drenched is that I kept my mouth on her, lapping and drinking her squirt.

She got out and pulled her dress down; I got a handkerchief and wiped my face. When done, it was too wet to put back in my pocked, so I just tossed in on the floor of the backseat. We went in, ordered, and ate, sitting side by side in a booth, her left hip pressed up against my right. She crossed her legs, continually rubbing my right calf with her right foot. Each time she leaned forward to take a bite her dressed pulled away slightly, giving my brief glimpses of her upturned nipples. Just for grins, she would occasionally drop her left hand down into my lap and squeeze my penis through my clothing. Needless to say, it was very distracting, and although I'm sure I ate something, I have no idea what it was. Later, I noticed the receipt in my shirt pocket: I'd had steak and she'd had broiled lobster tail.

After we finished eating, we headed back to the car. I walked beside her, my right arm around her with my hand on her ass, caressing her cheeks and running my finger along her butt crack where her dress was already visibly indented a bit, directing her towards the car with my hand. I opened the door for her, and she gave me another long view of her totally smooth pussy, now glistening with more moisture. As she started to swing her legs in, I put my left hand on her shoulder, causing her to pause and look up at me, questioning me with a tilt of her head and a raised eyebrow. I glanced around the parking lot, and seeing we were alone, and still with my left hand on her head, with my right hand I unzipped my pants and took out my mostly erect cock. I held it out to her, and pulled her head to me. She opened her mouth and sucked me in. After just a few seconds, I was rock hard.

Actually, I had been hard, off and on, for a while: while we were kissing at the house; after fingering her in the car; and all during dinner with the anticipation of what was to come. And I was ready to cum. I used both hands to hold her head still, and, with long strokes, fucked her mouth. She helped out by holding her lips tight to my cock, swirling her tongue around me, and sucking. After half a dozen stokes, I exploded, my cum filling her mouth, trailing off with little spurts as she tried to suck the last bit out. Finally she stopped, and I pulled out and put myself back into my pants. She looked up at me, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out, showing me that it is still covered with cum. She drooled some cum onto two of her fingers, then swallowed and licked her lips.

What came next surprised me. With her ass in the car seat, she brought her knees up, put her heels on the door sill, and spread her legs. This forced her skirt up to her waist, giving me a nice view of her pussy and ass. She takes her hand and spreads her lips, then proceeds to push the cum from one of her fingers into her pussy. Then she flexes up and spreads the cum from the other finger around her cute little rear entrance, followed by fucking herself a bit, pushing some up inside her. She sucks both fingers clean, pulls her skirt down, swings her legs around and gets the rest of way into the car, smiling all the while. "You are going to have to clean me up later, when we get home," she says.

What a woman!

After she had been to the house a few times, she told me she now had a new boyfriend, and couldn't come over any more. I was very disappointed, as you might guess. I saw her at the club a week or so later, but she was being a "good" girl now, and made me be good, too. She said her boyfriend was there so she had to be on her best behavior. Bummer.