Ann: A Love Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

If ever a woman was dressed for sex, Jill was. It wasn't blatant, or even slutty. I suppose because I knew that's what she was going to do, I could have been reading more into the wardrobe. But she was dressed very sexy, in a medium length strapless sundress. I knew she wasn't wearing underwear just by the way she was walking; she was flowing, and she radiated heat.

"Ready to go?" Mark asked her.

"I'm nervous. What if she doesn't like me?" Jill said, having some self doubt.

"What's not to like, Jill. She'll love you just because you're going. That shows you're interested in her, even before you've met her. That says a lot."

Mark made a lot of sense, and he kissed her to ease her fears.

"Besides, I'm the one who should feel nervous. I have to follow Neil and that thick dick of his. Now that's pressure!" Jill kissed him back and told him he had nothing to worry about.

I heard the shower turn off, and knew Dawn was getting close to being done in the bathroom. Mark heard it, and knew where my mind was.

"Let's get going, Jill. I know Dawn and Neil want some time alone together before he goes."

I thanked Mark for everything, including being there for me over the phone.

"This weekend has changed me, man. I can't thank you enough."

"All I did was invite you up to play ball. Dawn's the reason you're changed. But thanks for helping us win. We couldn't have done it without you."

"You're welcome. Good luck tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" he asked.

"You're meeting with Harry."

"Shit...I forgot. I really have to thank you now."

He gave me a big bear hug, and I shook his hand. Jill gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to have fun with Dawn.

"You've done a world of good for her too, Neil. You guys have really helped each other."

"Thanks. You two have a good time tonight. And remember to get Denise something to eat."

"We're ordering room service. Maybe they'll send up a cute waiter for us to have a foursome with," Jill said. Mark almost dropped his bag.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Our goodbyes complete, I raced for the shower. I was dirty, and it took me longer than I wanted to get clean. It was also lonely. I couldn't remember the last time I'd showered without Dawn, and that made it weird. As I toweled off, I got a little melancholy. I was going to miss her, and yet I knew it wasn't a relationship that would last long term. It was based solely on sex. We had some things in common, but not enough to sustain the life a relationship needs. I was better off with a wonderful memory, than a second disaster.

I stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Standing in the hallway I wondered which way to go. I didn't hear anything in the house, and there were no signs to point me in a particular direction. I started to head to Dawn's room, but something told me that she wanted the house to ourselves so we could be wherever we wanted to be. Instead, I turned toward the living room.

Dawn was sitting in the loveseat, her legs crossed seductively; her arms stretched across back. She was bobbing her leg up and down, dangling a spiked high heel off her toes. She uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them the other direction, giving me quick view of her bald slit.

"Hi lover. I've been waiting for you."

"Sorry. I had a little more dirt on me than I thought."

"That's a shame. And here I am thinking of ways for you to be dirtier."

And so it started. Dawn and I, going back and forth, our dialog laced with bawdy examples of double entandres and sharp sexual innuendos. It was verbal foreplay. I was sitting on the couch, facing her; my erect cock throbbing in the air. But we kept our distance as we teased each other. I was beginning to think it was becoming a game of chicken. Which one of us was going to flinch first?

It turned out to be a draw. We were both fidgeting, and we couldn't stand another second separated by that expanse of carpet. We got up almost simultaneously, and Dawn got in the last lick, so to speak.

"We're going to cum at the same time, too." I knew she was right.

Taking her into my arms, we melted into each other, becoming one.

"Let's go to bed," Dawn said. I had thought she wanted the house for the two of us was to be able to fuck anywhere she wanted. But in the end, she wanted to be comfortable. I loved the practical side of her.

We spent the next hour or so trying as many positions as we could think of. Most worked. Some didn't, and we would move past them to another. I swear that girl was part contortionist. She was able to move and twist her spine in ways that scared me, but they produced some amazing sensations for both of us.

I had cum so many times over the weekend that my balls were sagging. I had no trouble staying hard, but I was a little numb, and by no stretch was I close to cumming yet. It crossed my mind that I might not at all. But Dawn's proclamation that we'd orgasm together wasn't lost on me. Of course, that didn't mean Dawn wouldn't cum multiple times before that.

After several big climaxes, Dawn begged me to fuck her ass. She got on her hands and knees, and spread her cheeks for me, and once again I was happy to find she'd lubed herself ahead of time. My thoughts ran to her time on the couch, and I wondered if there was a little stain there from the KY seeping from her hole.

I eased in until I was buried, but Dawn wasn't in the mood for easy.

"Fuck my ass, lover. Fuck me hard!"

The change from Dawn's tight cunt to her tighter back door was enough to stir my balls; that they were slapping up against her soaked pussy caused them to churn, building up another load. It was a grueling process. I could feel my thighs start to burn down the insides of my legs; my groin stinging with each thrust. But it also felt sensational.

I reached below and frigged Dawn's clit, wanting that coupled orgasm to be fulfilled. Dawn leaned forward, and placed her hand over mine, feeling me fondle her swollen bud. She ground back into me, and we started our quick assent, minutes away from unloading. The very second I felt Dawn's sweet release on my fingers; I thrust forward and came with her, just as she predicted. I had a hand in it, literally, but I gave her credit for the idea. We collapsed, with me on top of her; my rigid member glued inside her ass.

I fell to my side, and slowly my cock started to soften. Dawn pulled off and turned her body to clean me, taking my semi hard cock deep into her throat. Not one to be left out, I pulled at her legs and she slipped her body over mine so I could take care of her.

Dawn was surprised when I skipped her wet pussy, and went straight for her used and open ass. She was cleaning me, and I was going to do the same to her. I could sense her excitement as I dug my tongue deep into her rectum, searching for what I'd just placed there. Dawn was busy sucking the rest of my seed from my shaft, and I was trying to get what I could for her.

Dawn quickly spun again, slamming her face into mine as she greedily searched to see if I had any more cum in my mouth for her. Knowing her, even for just the short time I had, I knew she'd want what I found, and I did my best to store it for her. Dawn's tongue found the samples I'd collected, and slurped it to feed her addiction.

We were exhausted. I had Dawn set the alarm, just in case we fell asleep. I had to be on the road by 11:00, and I couldn't afford not to be at work the next day. Sure enough, we drifted off in each other's arms. For me, it was affirmation of what we had shared together.

I woke up to a droning sound, and a wonderful feeling running through my body. It wasn't the dreaded alarm. It was Dawn, humming over my shaft as she sucked my rock hard cock. I had no idea how long it took her to get me hard, or how long she had been humming me awake. But it was long enough that when I became aware of what she was doing, I was cumming.

"Oh FUCK, lover. I'M CUMMING!" I screamed out, which she already knew, because I'd shot twice in her mouth before my mind caught up with what was happening to my body. It was the smallest load I'd shot all weekend, but I was stunned I had any left at all.

Dawn pulled up giggling. "That was a delayed reaction, now wasn't it?"

"I thought it was a dream. Actually, I'm not so sure you're not a dream."

She kissed me, and we hugged.

"My turn!" I said as I threw her on her back and tried to climb between her legs. But Dawn fought me playfully, trying to make it difficult.

We wrestled for a little bit, and I threatened her. "I'm going to eat your sweet pussy, if I have to tie you up to do it!" Dawn's eyes went wild, and the skin from her chest to her neck went red as she became flushed with the thought. I'd hit on a little fantasy scene, and she squirmed more. I looked my left, and saw the two robes we had worn at breakfast on the floor next to the bed.

Pinning Dawn to the mattress, I leaned over and grabbed them, taking the sashes from the belt loops. Dawn screamed playfully, and let out a laugh as I grabbed her wrists and tied her hands together. Once I tied her arms over her head to the headboard, I tied one of her legs to the corner of her bed. I had to get up to find something else, and while I did, Dawn pulled at her binds. I rummaged through her closet and found an older robe, and that led to her other leg being bound.

Secured, I dove in. The teasing was more deliberate this time, and I used the fact that she couldn't move to my advantage. Dawn was trying to shift her hips to get me to hit her in a place that would get her off, but I was always cautious to avoid it.

Several times, I'd stop when she was close and move up to kiss her mouth or suck on her tits. Once I had her clean my flaccid cock, dipping it in so she could taste me. I didn't get hard, but that wasn't the point. I was torturing her with pleasure.

Time was winding down in our weekend. While neither of us wanted it to end, we knew it was close. In fact, it became too close. I had glanced over to the clock, and was horrified to see it was almost 11:00. I concentrated on her slit, and ran my tongue all around her clit. Dawn came the moment the alarm sounded. It was climactic in every sense. Her body shook, straining against the restraints.

"OH LOVER, I'M CUMMING FOR YOU! I'M CUMMING FOR YOU ONE MORE TIME!"

I reluctantly pulled up, and crawled up her body; a trip I had come to love. Nibbling at her breasts as I passed them, I reached over and shut off the alarm. A long, lingering kiss followed, with Dawn licking herself off of my chin.

I got off the bed and stared at her body as she breathed heavy, trying to recover from one of her biggest orgasms of the weekend.

I dressed and packed my bags, all the while looking at Dawn, ragged and helpless on the bed. Once I had everything ready to go, I went to the foot of the bed and smiled at her. She smiled back. I reached down and started to untie her.

"Neil?"

"Yes, lover?"

"Don't do it."

"Don't do what?"

"Don't untie me."

"I have to Dawn. I have to go." "I know. I want you to leave me like this."

"Why?"

She had a small tear running down her cheek.

"Because, I need you to. I'm horrible at goodbyes. I want to remember you just like this. And this is what I want you to remember. I want to remember you walking away, leaving me totally satisfied, and on edge knowing that someone will find me as you left me, and knowing exactly what you did to me. And I want you to remember me, lying her, naked and spread, my pussy dripping for you. Please leave me this way."

It was not how I would have thought to leave her, but it also was an image that would be burned into my retinas forever. I was going to ask her if she was sure, but I could see the answer in her grayish blue eyes. I nodded and walked over to sit next to her, kissing her one last time.

"Thank you for making me whole again, Dawn. I want you to know, you'll always be my lover."

"Thank you for getting rid of my own demons, Neil. I'm so glad you asked me be your lover."

I kissed Dawn tenderly on her forehead, and grabbed my bags.

I turned one last time at her doorway. I could see her getting emotional, and I smiled and turned, not wanting to say anything else. It was going to be a long trip home anyway. Letting it tug at my heartstrings would only make it worse.

I locked the door to the house and piled into my car. I never looked back in the rear view mirror. Driving in the dark, I made my way to the interstate and began the long, torturous journey back to my parents' house. It was a life I really didn't want to return to after the weekend I'd just had. But at least I was going back with my bitterness gone and a heart that no longer had a hole in it.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers