Ann: A Love Story Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann winced, and let out a little yelp. "GOD YEEESSS!" she barked as her head snapped back. I moved down her body, bending at an odd angle to get access. Taking her right nipple in my mouth, I sucked at it hard.

"Fuck Neil...bite me! Bite my nipple!"

I was a little stunned, but I gently took it in my teeth and pulled, scraping the flesh as I stretched it out from her tit.

"FUCK! THAT FEELS GOOD!"

I had never been rough with Ann before. Not even close. But it was obvious that she had sides to her that I wasn't aware of. It became clear that in the proper mood, Ann might like it if I man handled her a little. It wasn't something I had been prepared for. It wasn't something I would have dreamed I needed to be prepared for. But the fire in Ann's eyes, and the way her nostrils flared when I reached out and pulled her nipples again told me I needed to come to grips with it, literally.

"Bite my other nipple, Neil...PLEASE!"

I did, a little harder than I had the first one. Ann screamed out. And it was a good scream...the kind that told me to continue. I scraped my fingers down her back as I went back and forth between her small, perky breasts. Ann's body arched, forcing her chest towards my mouth. I had to hold her in my hands as she practically collapsed from the passion she was feeling.

I almost felt guilty about ravaging Ann's tits, but she wanted nothing to do with that. Getting control of her balance, Ann ripped out the bottom of my T-shirt from my shorts and I bent a little so she could get it off me. Next came my shorts, along with my boxers, which dropped to the floor quickly as she practically tore them down my legs. I stepped out of them, naked and hard for my love.

Ann gripped my shaft, pulling at it rougher than I expected. In fact, she pulled me to her as she grabbed my ass with her other hand. I grabbed her head and kissed her, biting at her lower lip. She let out a squeal of delight, and she bit back at mine. It was becoming animalistic, and I wondered if we were ever going to make it into the shower. Then I remembered the conversation that Ann and I had had that wonderful Saturday morning back in Indiana. I'd told her that you couldn't make love in a shower. It was better suited for fucking. And we wanted to make love that morning, and early afternoon.

I flashed back to a more recent memory...one of Ann in Sonya's driveway less than a half hour before. She'd said she really needed to be fucked. I hadn't thought about the inflection at the time she'd said it, but her emphasis had clearly been on the word 'fucked'. As in, 'I really need FUCKED.' She had been pretty clear all along. I'd misread the signs up to that point. Was I that out of sync with Ann, or was I just shocked that she seemed to want things rougher than I was accustomed with her? Maybe it was just that I was so excited to be with her, I'd overlooked the obvious.

Regardless of how we got there, I had a clearer map of where Ann wanted me to go. I grabbed Ann's tits in my hands, and forced her backward against the ceramic wall. Ann moaned as I pressed her back against the cold tile. I kissed her hard as I pressed my fingers into her breasts, pawing at them.

"God that feels so HOT! Fuck, I love it, baby!" Ann hissed into my ear.

I kept one hand on Ann's chest, pressing her against the wall. Looking down at her incredible shorts, I tried to decide how I wanted to take them off. Unbuttoning and lowering the zipper in the traditional fashion, or by untying the leather strings that held the sides together. I put my hand on her abdomen, moving it toward the button. I didn't want to make her have to re-do the sides. But the look in Ann's eyes told me she didn't care. She wanted me to take her.

Moving my hand to her hip, Ann sucked in her flat stomach, drawing in that breath sharply. When my fingers played with the bow at the top of her right hip, she squirmed. It was like she didn't want me to, but the look on her face told a different story. I ripped the leather string, pulling it open.

"NO!" she screamed, but she had a wicked grin as she said it.

In seconds, the lace was on the floor with her top. I grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her, pushing her chest against the wall.

"Oh FUCK!" she said as I did the same thing to the other side of her shorts. With both sides open, I reached around and wormed my hand between her body and the wall, unbuttoning the front and pulling the zipper down. The denim opened like a banana peel. I pulled my hand back out and stuck it between the material and her wet mound. Dipping my fingers into her pussy, Ann shuddered. I let go of her for a moment and the shorts fell off of her, leaving her in just her heels.

I pressed my hard cock against the crack of Ann's ass, rubbing it up and down. With Ann begging me to be more physical with her, I wasn't in the mood for foreplay any longer. I needed fucked as badly as she did.

"Lift your leg to me Ann. I need to take off your shoes," I said gruffly. I didn't demand it, but it was more forceful than I expected to come out of my mouth. Ann lifted her left leg at the knee, and I quickly slipped off her stiletto. I held her against the wall, and she had to stand on her toes as she lifted her right leg so I could do the same. When I finished, I slipped my fingers back into her pussy and jammed them in and out a couple of times. Ann shuddered again, and let out a little wail.

"Time to get wet, babe!" I said as I pulled her away from the wall and led her toward the large door to the shower.

"I'm already wet," she said, stating what I already knew.

There wasn't a bathtub in room. There was only a shower, and it was huge. It was the walk in type, and it looked big enough for six people. It was the kind where you could stand in it, and there were places where you wouldn't get wet if you pointed the showerhead downward. It also had a seat in the back corner. Based on the items placed strategically around it, Sonya used it to shave her legs. I opened the door, and picked up Ann, carrying her inside. Setting her on the seat, I turned on the water, making sure it was nice and warm.

I turned back around, my raging hard on bobbing in front of Ann as she sat there. She started to get up, but I shook my head. Instead, I grabbed the soap and lathered myself up, wanting to clean myself before we did anything. Ann was right. I was grimy. It's amazing how just traveling can make you feel that way. The water felt magnificent as it washed over me. So did Ann's eyes.

As I rinsed off, Ann growled a little. I was going to have her take a shower too, but I realized she wasn't going to have any part of that. And, she looked so hot, sitting on that little bench seat, her legs spread as she played with her pussy. I stepped toward her, thinking I was going to take her like I thought she wanted. But taking the time to get myself clean had changed Ann's immediate focus.

She grabbed my cock and pulled me toward her. Licking the head of my cock, she looked up at me, and let out a little giggle. "I've waited a long time to do this to you, baby," Ann said as she fondled my balls, making them lurch inside my sack. "I hope you enjoy it."

I was about to respond, when Ann opened her mouth and slipped the head of my cock past her wanton lips. It was heavenly. She sucked my shaft deep into her mouth a couple of times, before pulling off and looking up at me again.

"Do you like that?" she said, acting as if she wasn't pleasing me well enough. I figured she was going to talk about how she'd like to be able to deep throat me. And even though she's finally done it the last time we'd been together, she'd been lying on her back on a table, her throat in a straight line like a sword swallower. And, it had been over three months since that amazing night in the empty apartment in my town.

"Yes, baby. It feels wonderful," I said, trying to reassure her.

She sucked me again, bobbing her head back and forth as she continued to look up into my eyes. Licking at the head again like it was a lollipop, she asked, "Are you sure I do this good enough for you, Neil?"

"Oh God, yes Ann. I love it when you suck me. It feels incredible!" And it did, so I wasn't sure what she was getting at.

"Incredible?" she asked.

"Yes, Ann. It feels incredible," I said with a smile, hoping she'd believe me and continue.

"Well, I wonder how you're going to describe this, then," she said as she slipped my cock back into her mouth and put her left hand on my ass. Moving her head as she pulled me toward her, Ann swallowed my cock...entirely! Her nose pressed against the skin of my abdomen, and a shiver ran through me.

"Oh FUCK!" I said as she started moving her head, fucking my cock with her mouth and throat. She started out slowly, but in a minute or two, her movements were hard and aggressive. It was beyond incredible.

"So?" she said, slowly stroking my cock as looked up from her perch in on the seat. She had two fingers buried in her snatch.

"God, Ann...I can't believe you just did that! How..."

"Practice," she said as she licked the underside of my shaft.

"Excuse me?" I said, not sure I wanted to believe what I heard her say.

Ann sensed the strain in my voice. "Practice, Neil. Antonio was a very patient teacher."

I let out a laugh, and said, "Well, I'm very grateful to him."

"You should be...he taught me a lot."

"Maybe so, but you are doing one thing wrong," I said with a serious look on my face.

"Really? What's that?" she said, her brow drooping as she became awash with worry.

I grabbed Ann's left arm by the bicep, and lifted it...forcing her to take her fingers out of her pussy. I bought them to my lips first, sucking on them. The delicacy hit me like a perfect wine. It was intoxicating, the sweet juice bringing me back to her. I didn't know how much I missed the taste of Ann until I savored it on my tongue.

When I finished cleaning her fingers, I took Ann's hand and lowered it toward my cock. "This is the hand you're supposed to use on Neil's cock," I said as I moved her engagement ring slightly with my thumb.

Ann's mouth flew open, and she started to say something, but I thrust my hips forward. Instead, she moaned around my shaft as I fed it to her. Her eyes were fixed on her hand gripping my hard cock, and I thought of the night I'd told her that her rubber dildo was no longer 'Antonio'. I knew she was thinking the same thing as she sucked me deeper and deeper.

As wonderful as Ann's newfound ability to deepthroat me at will was, I knew I had a lifetime of that to look forward too. What we both needed at that moment was fucked. Make that FUCKED! Ann pulled off, and went around me, diving under the shower like she'd wandered out into a rainstorm. Placing her hands against the wall under the showerhead, she spread her legs and looked over her shoulder. I grabbed some shower gel, and poured it over her body, lathering her up...the suds flowing down her bronze skin. Wiggling her ass at me, she made it clear what she wanted.

"Fuck me, baby. Show me just how much you love fucking a woman in the shower!" I eased up against her running my hard cock against the crack of her ass once again, but Ann put a quick halt to that. "I can't wait any more, Neil. I need you. Please fuck me...and fuck me hard!"

Ann was back to the frame of mind she was in before...she wanted to be taken. I lowered my hips to align myself, placing the head of my cock against her slippery entrance. Reaching around, I grabbed her tits as I rammed upward, burying my cock in one full thrust.

Ann screamed out, her voice echoing off the ceramic tiles of the shower. I stopped, fearing I'd hurt her. But Ann growled as she turned her head. "Fuck me...FUCK ME!"

There was no slow buildup. I pumped into Ann hard and deep from the moment she screamed at me to fuck her. Her cunt gripped my shaft like a vise, squeezing me as I thrust into her. I pulled at her nipples, but I should have known that the soapy combination I'd started would prevent me getting a decent grip. All I could do was squeeze her tits together, trying to be just a little rougher than normal. Ann didn't seem to care that I couldn't pinch them. She was on a collision course with her first orgasm of the night.

"Oh yes...fuck me! Harder!"

I tried, hammering up into Ann with such force that we almost slipped when I lifted one of her feet off the floor of the shower. My strokes weren't as fast as much as they were strong. I was going for power over quantity, trying to shove myself deeper into her hot pussy on every stroke. Ann was grunting louder with each thrust, until she finally screamed.

"I'M CUMMING, NEIL...YEESSSSS!"

I continued the assault through her orgasm. Ann was crying out...and crying period. "I've missed this so much, baby!" she said as I heard her sobbing over the sound of the water spraying.

I paused for a moment, and asked, "Are you okay, babe?"

"Oh fuck...yes! Don't stop...GOD DON'T STOP!"

As soon as I resumed, Ann went off again, cumming harder and longer than she had just moments before. I could feel her coating my shaft with her warm release, and I smiled. She literally had tears of joy and happiness as I made her cum. It made my heart jump to know that she'd missed me so much. I knew it was more than just my cock; it was the fact that we were together. I felt myself getting a little misty along with her.

I slowed my pace a little, making shorter strokes. Ann calmed, and she finally pulled forward, letting my prick slip out so she could turn around and face me.

"That was amazing, love. Now have a seat. I want to take care of you."

I thought she might suck me again, but Ann had other ideas. I sat on the corner perch, and Ann straddled me. Grabbing my shaft with her left hand, she smiled as she guided my shaft back inside her cunt. Rubbing her hand up my chest, she started riding me.

"Did you notice I used my correct hand that time?" she asked playfully. I grinned and nodded. "Not talkative?" she asked, noticing that I had pretty much been silent.

Instead of answering, I pulled at her nipples. Without the water, and having the soap rinsed off of us, I was able to get a better grip. Yanking them, she squealed...it sounded like she was in agony, but she also started ramming herself down harder on my cock as I did.

Ann studied me, trying to comprehend my unspoken language. It wasn't a test, necessarily. It was more like we were getting back in tune with each other after having been away for far too long. But I had interpreted Ann's mood early on, and I was doing what she wanted. Because of that, I had to get into a mood as well, and Ann was trying to determine how she needed to react to me. The fact was I wasn't in the mood to talk. If she wanted fucked...if she wanted taken, then I had to do it my way. And that meant that I needed to be a man of little words, and all action.

Ann figured it out pretty quickly. "Yes...that's it! Pull my nipples. Twist them...make them hurt!"

I did what she wanted. Ann put her hands around my neck and held on as I violated her tits. I didn't think we were slipping into some kind of darker area of our sexuality. But I could see that, given the right circumstances, Ann might want to explore being dominated. Actually, that was probably too strong of a term. We weren't going to be buying whips and nipple clamps the next day. But playing a role of being submissive certainly seemed to appeal to her at the moment...so it wasn't a stretch to think she wanted me to take her like this every so often. Her comment that she would do things if I 'made' her came crashing toward the front of my brain.

I played with her tits for a while longer, using my mouth to bite and nibble at them. I put my hands on Ann's lower back, holding on to her as she rode my shaft. Ann bent her back, forcing her tits upward into my mouth. I was amazed she could still fuck me the way her body was angled, but she showed amazing agility as she forced herself down over my thick shaft time after time. Like I had done, Ann wasn't trying to go fast, as much as she was trying to create force. There was an anger to her fucking; a passionate vexing that rubbed at both of us physically, and stroked us mentally.

My left hand held Ann in the middle of her back, pulling her up slightly to better support her. My right hand slid down her side, toward the curve of her hip. Moving lower, I cupped her ass as she bounced on my lap. When I dug my fingers into her fleshy cheek, Ann lurched up and howled.

"Oh...Yes! Neil! Grab my ass! Fuck...grab my hot ass!" she screeched as I dug my nails into her skin ever so slightly.

Ann pulled herself up, sitting up straight and using her hands on my shoulders to give herself leverage. It was a move that allowed my other hand freedom. Instead of holding on to her to give her support, I was able to do what I wanted. And what she wanted. I did the same thing with my left hand, kneading both of her cheeks.

At one point, I let my fingers slide in the crack of her ass and pull her cheeks apart, exposing her asshole to the air. Ann groaned her approval. When I re-gripped to pull them even wider the next time, my middle fingers touched her puckered opening. Ann froze, her body stiffening.

"Oh God...yes. Please Neil...do it!" Ann pleaded with me. I was a little stunned. But then, the whole encounter to that point seemed out of character. Or maybe, it was actually IN character. Maybe Ann was role playing in her head. Maybe it was all some kind of fantasy for her. Regardless, reached over to a little ledge built into the wall of the shower and pressed the button on a shower gel container. The aqua goo shot out onto the fingers of my hand, and I rubbed my thumb against it to turn the gel to a soapy lube.

I probed Ann's ass, sticking my middle finger in to the first knuckle. Ann growled and leaned in, biting me on the shoulder as I wormed it further up her hole. Ann started hopping up and down on my shaft, and at that same time, it forced my finger deeper.

"MORE! GIVE ME MORE" she screamed into my ear. I winced from the pain in my eardrum. I knew she was lost in the moment and didn't mean it, but it still hurt. In response, I rammed a second finger up her back door.

"MORE! FUCK...MORE DAMMIT!"

When I added a third finger, it was like I lit the fuse on a firecracker. Seconds later, there as an explosion within her body. It stared with her asshole clamping down on my fingers, and Ann followed that by slamming down on my shaft and cumming again. Her body shook violently, and I could feel her warm cum flowing over my balls as she held on to me tightly.

When she'd finished cumming, Ann kissed me, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. My fingers were still buried in her ass, and I wiggled them a little. Ann giggled in my mouth.

"I cannot believe how good that feels, baby. I never would have believed it. I feel so full right now," she said she nibbled on my ear. "I've cum at least three times...maybe more. I think it's time we even things up a little."

Ann got up off of me. I was flustered. My balls ached, and I needed to cum. Ann knew that, but she gave me a wicked grin. I know my reaction was one of wonder, and the odd laugh she made when she saw me gave my stomach butterflies. She reached over to the same can of shaving gel and deposited a large globe onto her hand. Humming to herself, she coated my cock and balls, hiding them in the lather she was creating.

Turning her back to me, Ann rinsed off her hands in the spray. Then she backed up, peering over her shoulder. "Are you ready, baby?" she asked with the same wicked smile she had a moment before. I wasn't sure what she was doing, so I just nodded, wanting her to do something to get me to cum.

"Pull my cheeks apart while I line you up," Ann said as she grabbed my cock again and moved her ass over it.