Ann: A Love Story Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Uncle Marty. I'm glad you like him."

"Get a good night's sleep," he said as he turned to walk with his wife towards the other end of the house. "But remember, just because we can't hear anything doesn't mean we won't be listening!"

"MARTY!" Helen said as she slapped him on the ass.

"Careful dear. That's exactly what got you bent over in the barn!" he said as he reached around pinched her ass. Helen took off giggling down the hallway, with Marty close behind, chasing her.

"Well, I'm guessing we know what they're going to do," I said, shaking my head.

"So are we...let's go get our stuff out of the car," Ann said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lying in bed with Ann, we looked out that window together, meshed to each other like we were trying to press ourselves into one being. Skin on skin, our bodies caressed each other in a way that was more sensual than sexual.

We'd rushed out to get our things, and practically scrambled to get to the bedroom together. We took quick turns in the bathroom, taking showers and brushing our teeth, getting cleaned up for each other. Ann was under the covers waiting for me when I climbed over her and slipped in behind her, pulling her to me to share a long, sexy kiss that would begin the torturous foreplay that we'd both come to love, and that we knew would lead to spectacular sex...normally.

Ann had left the curtains wide open. She'd come to love making love outdoors, part of an exhibitionist penchant she had that we were discovering together. The view into the beautiful clear night sky was a wonderful touch to bring that ambiance inside with us. When she rolled over to allow me to cuddle with her, and press my growing cock against her soft, tight ass, we looked out into the galaxy and became lost in it.

We lay there for an hour...probably more. Actually, it seemed timeless. We were both horny, and ready. But for whatever reason, we just never got around to actually fucking. We would play with each other, even tease each other. But for the most part, we were just lying together, looking out towards the heavens, and talking quietly. It was tranquil, and peaceful, and perfect.

I couldn't remember ever being in that situation before. I was naked, hard and horny. My cock was leaking pre-cum all over Ann's back, and I knew from the times my hand had ventured perilously close to her pussy that she was wet with excitement like I was. Yet, we didn't act on our lust. We were both contented to be highly turned on, and just stay that way. As much as I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to just hold her more. It wasn't foreplay. It was fondling and caressing...it just wasn't going to lead us anywhere but where we already were. And in that moment, it not only what I wanted...it was what I needed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Aghhhh!" I screamed in my mind. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to scream out in pain.

I'd woken up with erections before. It was pretty much a daily event, as a matter of fact. It's a natural happenstance, one that as a male, you become used to. And in many cases I not only accepted the inevitable morning boner. I embraced it...in my earlier days, with my right hand. But as I'd become older, and wiser, I'd found it particularly wonderful to have one on occasion when I was in the company of a beautiful woman in bed with me, where I'd find some other good use for it.

Morning sex wasn't always the best for me, since I was more of a night owl. But there were times, when the circumstance was right, when there was nothing quite like waking up to a nice slow morning fuck. During those times, it was for me the equivalent of the bedroom version of a morning cup of coffee. It would brew slowly; percolating until it was hot and steamy. After you have a sip, you wanted the whole cup...maybe even the whole pot. And when you'd finished savoring the aroma, and tasting the distinct flavors it has to offer, you find yourself invigorated.

But I hadn't woken up to find a pot of coffee brewing, in either a literal or sexual sense. This was nothing like that at all. Ann and I had finally drifted off to sleep, still on edge and stimulated. It might have been easier to cave to our desires and just have a quickie, but that would have ruined a wonderful experience. Instead, we made a silent pact to endure and enjoy each other like we were, and we slipped into slumber, still spooning with my hard cock neatly tucked in place in the crack of Ann's amazing ass.

I woke up with a harder erection than I could ever remember. It felt like it was made of concrete, and with every heartbeat that forced blood into the shaft, I felt a sharp, piercing jolt of pain run from the tip of my cock directly to my straining balls. From there, it spread through the rest of my body.

Sometime, during the night, Ann and I had shifted positions. More accurately, we'd shifted locations. Either she had moved up higher, and then moved herself back down, or I had moved toward the foot of the bed and then back up. Or...we could have somehow each moved in opposite directions only to move back toward our original position. Regardless of how we got where we got, we where there, and I was hurting.

My cock was erect, and it was still nestled snugly into the delightful crevice of Ann's backside. At some point, I knew it had deflated during the night, only to become engorged again. Several times, no doubt. But now, instead of pointing in its natural direction, the shaft was bent downward, pointing directly at my feet. I kept picturing it like a branch about to be snapped off the trunk of a tree at any moment.

To make matters worse, I was pinned against a wall, as the bedroom was a bit on the tiny side. I'd considered it cozy when I'd climbed in and pressed my bare back up against the cool drywall hours before. Now, I couldn't back away from Ann to relieve the pressure I felt in my groin. She was firmly wedged in place, sleeping like she'd been drugged; her cute snore lost on me as I looked for a way out of the viselike grip her ass had on my engorged, and soon to be damaged prick.

I was tying to find a way to extricate myself without waking Ann. It was morning, but it wasn't time to get up yet. I'd just heard the clock down the hallway chime 6 times moments before. I would have tried to wait it out and hope my cock would start to soften. But my sexual engine had been revved up, and then been left idling before I went to sleep. And even though I'd slept somewhere between 4 and 5 hours, I knew I'd woken up where I'd left off...very highly aroused. I was hard, and I was going to stay that way for quite some time.

Deciding to literally take matters into my own hands, I reached down and cupped Ann's ass, pushing her up toward the headboard slowly, but steadily. When I'd gotten her to the point where the bottom of her amazing bottom was in line with the top of my crotch, I reached down and gently lifted her right leg at the knee, spreading her legs apart. I figured it was better to have my cock wedged at a right angle straight out from my torso, than breaking the damn thing off. So, I was going to let my hard on rest between Ann's legs, and try to fall back to sleep.

What I hadn't anticipated was the spring-like effect that was about to take place. My cock was...cocked, held in position by Ann's body. As hard as I was, my erection was naturally going return to a more normal angle that it was used to. As soon as Ann's thigh cleared out of the way, my shaft snapped up, literally slapping against Ann's pussy. The wet smacking sound made me wince and grin at the same time.

I went to put Ann's leg back down, but she lifted it higher, and I felt her hand stroking the underside of my aching cock with her fingers, pressing the tip against the folds of her moist cunt.

"You sure know how to wake a girl up, baby. Do you need a little pussy?"

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to wake you up. My cock was killing me. Somehow it got pinned going south instead of north, and I thought it was going to snap off like a twig."

Ann peered over her sensuous bare shoulder and saw the grimace on my face. Turning her body to face mine, she kissed me on the cheek, still lovingly touching my shaft and balls. "I'm sorry, baby. Does it really hurt?"

I nodded, even though what she was doing to me was making the pain lessen by the second. But the ache at the base persisted, a reminder of how painful the experience had really been.

"Well, why don't you let me kiss it and make it feel better," Ann said with a naughty grin. Before I could say anything, she started making a trail of soft, wet kisses, moving from my neck and heading down toward my chest.

She stopped at my nipples, which seemed like her own little perverted playground. She sucked them, and licked them. She even playfully bit at them, stretching them out from my chest. I was amazed at how hard they got. Not like Ann's permanent hard buds, but they were erect...and she took great pride in how she got them to react to her mouth.

Moving south, Ann licked her way to my navel, and found it was another sexy rest stop toward her ultimate destination. Toying with me, she clamped her mouth over my lower stomach and dug her tongue deep into the little belly button. I was surprised at how incredible it felt. She sensed how much it was turning me on, and she stopped for a moment to look up into my eyes. Her chin was resting on my abdomen, the edges of her mouth upturned in an erotic smile. Ann's deep brown eyes were wide, almost shaking with lust as her left hand started massaging my balls, hidden from view under her body. Still, she continued to flick her tongue, darting it into the natural pit in my stomach, like she was searching for something tasty.

"I'll have to let you cum on your stomach sometime so I can lick it up...I bet a lot gets caught in your belly button," Ann said just before she locked her mouth over it again, showing me just how she'd go about getting her prize.

I threw my head back, enjoying the sensations Ann was giving me. The pain in my cock was almost gone, and it was quickly fading in my mind. I was in heaven, and Ann hadn't even really done anything to the part that hurt yet. Other than softly fondling my balls, she had all but ignored the very reason she started her oral tour of my body.

Ann turned her body, moving so that her head was pointing toward my feet. But she was more sideways on the bed. I could reach her head, and her upper back with my hand, but that was it. Her feet were dangling off the side of the bed, until she pulled them up at the knees behind her, crossing her ankles. She looked like a girl lying on the floor doing her homework; her lower legs moving back and forth with excitement, passing the time as 'studied' a subject she really liked.

Starting at the very tip, Ann kissed my cock, making it better the instant her lips touched it. She kissed every single centimeter of it, slowly and thoroughly. Her movements were deliberate and methodical. She'd press her sexy full lips against a part of my enormous prick, and part them slightly. That was followed by a few sloppy flicks of her tongue. Then she'd move her mouth to another spot, and do it again.

She began with the top of my cock, moving down to the base where it attached to my abdomen. Moving from there, she took her time kissing, licking and flicking my balls. When she'd kissed every part of my heavy sack, she took each of my balls into her mouth, one at a time, and bathed them in her warm saliva. She was making a mess; her drool practically frothing from her mouth as she left me slick and soaked.

Ann was humming as she moved her lips ever so slowly up my shaft, dragging them against my soft skin. I could feel the pre-cum beginning to flow as she pressed my cock against my body, forcing the fluid toward the tip like she squeezed it with her mouth. When she'd finished, Ann looked at her handiwork. A little pool of my clear pre-cum had formed on my stomach. "Looks like I made a mess. Let me clean that up," she said, giggling as she bent down.

Ann was making slurping sounds as she licked at the little pool on my skin, still humming every now and then...along with the occasional giggle.

"Well, that was a tasty appetizer. Are you ready to give me the main course?" Ann asked, grabbing my shaft and licking the head of my cock like a lollipop. I looked up and caught her stare. She was still sucking at my head, but she was looking at me. The grin on her face was magical, lighting up the dark room. I let out a small moan as she ran her tongue along the tiny slit at the head, and her smile widened. "That sounds so much like a 'yes' to me. I'm going to take you deep in my throat, lover. I want to fuck you with my mouth."

"Did I hurt your pussy, babe?" I asked in a desperate pant. It was like a stunning seductress was deliciously torturing me, and I was trying to throw off that sexy captor with a diversion.

"What do you mean, lover," Ann said sexily between licks.

"Well, my cock slapped against your wet pussy pretty hard. Hard enough to wake you up...I was wondering if I bruised it."

"You grabbing my ass and moving me a foot is what woke me up...not that I minded. But I don't think you bruised me."

"Oh...okay. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to kiss it and make it feel better," I said; my words coming out in a soothing, almost melodic tone.

Ann's head snapped up, her dark eyes lighting up at the hint of my proposition. Her soft hand stroked my saliva-coated shaft, her fist gripping it tight, as she made slow, forceful strokes up and down. Licking her full lips, Ann voice was anxious. "You know, I do feel a little tender down there, now that you mention it," Ann said as she moved her legs. "Yes...oh...yes. Definitely doesn't feel right. I may have sprained it."

"You may have sprained your pussy because my cock slapped into it?" I laughed.

"Yeah. It really hurts. Would you..."

I reached over and pulled Ann's leg toward me, and she scooted her lower body over toward mine, making noises like she was in a great deal of pain. I laughed and said, "Okay...my cock's fat, but I don't think I crippled you. Let me take a look." Ann happily swung her leg over my head, and lowered herself toward my face. I grabbed her ass, pulling her cheeks apart while I forced her lower. "Oh my," I said, looking up at her dripping hole, her labia already parting beautifully for me in anticipation.

"What's wrong," she said, before taking the tip of my cock into past her lips into her warm, wet mouth.

"It looks like I did do some damage. It's all red and it appears to be seeping something. And your clit is all swollen. I'm sorry babe...I'll have to be more careful next time."

Ann wiggled her ass back and forth. "God, baby...please make it feel better. I promise I'll take care of you if you make it feel better."

I filled my lungs, drawing in a deep breath, and then I slowly expelled my hot air over her pussy as I held my mouth as close as I could get to Ann's labia without touching it. "Oh...fuck!" Ann moaned. Her crotch and ass quivering as she shook with excitement.

As my tongue traced it's way along her outer lips, first clockwise, and then in reverse, Ann took my cock and slowly, patiently, swallowed it. We were both taking our time, teasing each other while pleasing each other. When Ann's mouth hit bottom, she held herself still, fondling my balls as she let her mouth and throat relax. It felt incredible, and I felt compelled to return the favor. Extending my tongue as far as I could, I moved my head upward as I pulled her ass toward me. I licked deep into her gaping opening, twirling and twisting my tongue in her cunt as I tasted Ann's sweetness.

Ann reacted, and suddenly she was fucking my cock with her mouth, just as she'd said she was going to. The gauntlet thrown, I increased my pace, worming my tongue, trying to go deeper into her gash...deeper than I'd ever gone before. Ann was fucking me with her throat, and I was trying to fuck her with my tongue.

Our movements went from slow and deliberate, to fast and frantic in a matter of moments. The room was filled with oral sounds. Sucking and slurping, mixed with moans and grunts. It was wet and nasty...full of lust and desire. It sounded hot; it felt hot...it was hot.

I knew I was close do cumming, and I could tell Ann was close as well. It was a race of sorts. Not so much to win...we were both going to win. It was more to arrive. I had no illusions that we'd cum at the same time. We'd done it before...but it's never as easy as it sounds. The timing involved for two different people being able to each have orgasms simultaneously is, frankly, very difficult. It happens by accident more than it happens deliberately. Ann and I were on a crash course, trying to bring each other to the finish line. I wasn't thinking about her beating me, or me beating her to our orgasm. I just wanted them to be relatively close.

Ann ultimately beat me. Or I beat her, depending on how one looked at it. I came first, groaning into her sloppy pussy as I filled her mouth with my warm sperm. Ann swallowed most of it...well; she swallowed half of what was more than a mouthful. She let the other half dribble past her mouth, coating my crotch and balls with my sticky seed. I couldn't see it, but in my mind I could picture how hot in must have looked. The image in my brain was so hot that I went off again...shooting another two spurts that hit Ann in the chin.

Ann started to laugh, but I latched onto her clit and sucked hard, rolling it in my mouth as I hummed...making it vibrate rapidly. Ann rammed her mouth back over my cock, stuffing it full as she screamed, announcing her own orgasm. She was able to muffle the sound better than I expected, but that did nothing to stop the intensity of her climax. I was treated to a mouthful of my own. I swallowed, but I was also savoring the taste as I continued to suck and abuse Ann's engorged clit.

We were spent. Ann licked up the remnants of my explosion, savoring the taste much like I did. Turning to kiss me, I took her in my arms as she shared some of what she'd cleaned up. I took it, swallowing it for her.

"God, I've missed you. That is so hot when you do that!" she said as she started lick my face, cleaning her own juices off my skin.

"I've missed you too babe. I love it when you taste yourself too. And everything you do is hot!"

"Mmmm, I do taste good, don't I?" Ann hummed into my ear. It was soothing, relaxing sound, and I closed my eyes. We both did. Ann was asleep in my arms in minutes, her cute little snore making me smile.

I looked out the window, into the starry early morning sky, and wondered what the dawning day would bring. Based on what Ann and I had just done, it was off to a magnificent start. I closed my eyes again, dreaming about what our new life together might have in store for us next.