Ann: A Love Story Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"You teased him?"

"Yeah...I kind of got a little naughty. I told him I needed fucked one more time, but he kept telling me he needed to get to sleep. He said he couldn't cum three times, and that he wouldn't be able to get it up again. So, I said that I could get him hard in five minutes without touching him, and if I did he'd have to fuck me one more time. All I had to do was put these shoes on and walk around a little bit. He's such a man...he was hard in three! Works every time," she said with a laugh.

"I can see that," I said, my cock starting to ache from being so hard.

"That's because of Ann...not me. You were hard when you walked in here and you know it. And you probably better get going before she wonders what's going on," she said, handing me the tray. Dana was right. I'd been gone a while, and Ann was likely wondering what was taking me so long just to get a couple glasses of orange juice.

Dana followed me out of the kitchen, walking over to the big fluffy tan couch they had in the living room. Plopping down, she picked up some pictures that she had on the coffee table...ones we'd taken the night before. She gave me a little wave as I stood at the end of the entrance to the hallway.

"Don't worry about me, Neil. I've got fingers," she said wiggling them as she waved. She spread her legs, and started playing with her wet slit, fingering her clit. "You should go put that huge cock of yours to good use before it starts to soften."

"No chance of that," I said as I smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked in through the open door of the bathroom, knocking on the elegant wooden paneled door to let Ann know I was coming in. I knew I didn't have too, but it still seemed like the polite, responsible thing to do. As I stood under the door jam, I was stunned at what I saw, and it wasn't just Ann.

The master bathroom of the house was not only huge, it was luxurious. It was literally big enough to park a car inside. I even looked for a garage door, but couldn't find one. The ceramic tiled floor was a pinkish gray, as was the tile on the huge two-sink vanity and back splash. The sinks and toilet were a very light gray, and set off the colors in the tile. The tub was a huge Jacuzzi variety, large enough for two people to easily sit in. It was encased in a built in peninsula off the back wall, and there was a one-foot ledge that went around all four sides, covered with a gray marble tile that matched the sink and toilet. Behind the tub on the wall, was a full-length mirror that ran from the tub to the ceiling, and it was at least 20 feet wide, making the room look even more immense and spacious.

And the shower...didn't exist. There wasn't one. There was room for several, but for whatever reason, there wasn't one. There were all kinds of plants and tasteful decorations, and at least a hundred candles scattered about.

"Welcome to my sanctuary, baby," Ann said from the bathtub as I stood in the doorway with the tray of drinks in my hands.

"Wow...this is...amazing," I said as I looked about the room.

"I love it...I hope we can find a house that has a bathroom just like this."

"There's no shower," I said with an astonished look on my face.

"I know...is that a problem?"

"Well, I haven't taken a bath since I was ten," I said shaking my head as I looked at the ornate light fixture hanging over the Jacuzzi tub Ann was languishing in. Her left leg was out of the water, moving back and forth slowly along the edge of the tub.

"We'll make sure there's a shower in our house for you, baby. But trust me...we can have fun in a tub too. Come here and I'll show you."

"Wow...I can't get over this," I said as I walked over to Ann and set the tray onto the ledge on the far end. I handed her a glass of juice and she took a sip.

"Were you talking to yourself out there?" Ann asked.

I sat on the far end of the tub and picked up my drink. My cock was rock hard, pointing up at the ceiling as I took a sip. "Uh...no," I said, trying to figure out how to tell Ann what had just happened.

"No...who were you talking to then?"

"Dana."

"Dana's home? Is she okay?" Ann said, a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah...she's just tired. She and Chad had a late night."

"Is Chad home?"

"No...he had to work. He has some big presentation he had to give today. He took the girls to daycare. Dana was in the kitchen having a cup of coffee."

"And she saw you...like that?" Ann said with a little grin.

"Yeah. But if it's any consolation, she was wearing the same outfit...sort of."

"What?"

"She was naked, except for the white heels."

"My God!"

"I know...I told her she shouldn't be wearing white after Labor Day," I said as I winked over my glass as I took sip of my juice.

Ann started laughing hysterically and said, "You...are so funny!"

I loved Ann's laughter. It's hard to describe just how full of life it was and how it always lifted me up, filling me with joy. I really didn't go out of my way to make her laugh. It was just an innocent byproduct of me being me around her. But I'd be lying if I didn't say it was something I took great delight in when it happened, which was often.

"I wonder what got into Dana...that's not like her."

"I'm just guessing, but I'd say it was us...kind of like you talked about last night. It's who we are."

"So...I see you're still sporting that big cock of yours. Are you hard like that because you saw her naked?"

"I was hard when I went out there. Mind you, I'm sure I would have gotten hard if I hadn't been. She was teasing me...but she knew I was hard because of you. She even said she was surprised you'd let me out of the room like this."

"Really...she said that?"

"Yeah. She also said she was jealous."

"Jealous. That's silly...why would she be jealous?" Then Ann put her hand over her face out of embarrassment and said, "It's not because of you, is it?"

"Me?"

Ann nodded toward my throbbing boner and said, "You know...because of your cock?"

I laughed and said, "I don't think so. She seemed pretty happy with Chad's dick last night, so I don't think she's envious, if that's what you mean. She said she was a little jealous because she didn't get any sperm last night...at least not during the game like you did."

"Oh...ohhhhh!" Ann exclaimed, acting like she knew something. "I get it...she did all the work and didn't get a prize."

"What do you mean she did all the work?"

"She was the one that was naked most of the game, and Chad kept having her do all those things all game long...but at the end of the night, I got your cum, and his TOO."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was quiet, going about her work. I was sitting in the center of the huge tub, which was filled a little over halfway with hot water. Ann was on her knees behind me, her fingers massaging my scalp as she washed my hair. I had my eyes closed as I enjoyed the sensations.

"How does that feel?" Ann asked finally.

"Wonderful, baby. You know I love it when a beautiful woman does this to me," I said, thinking about how I loved the feel of a woman's hands in my hair.

"Is this how Tina does it?" she said, referring to how I always got excited when I got a haircut.

I laughed and said, "This is so much better."

"You're just saying that because we're naked."

"No...it's because it's you...and I love you."

"I love you too," she said as she grabbed a clear plastic pitcher off the ledge against the back wall. Filling it, she said, "Close your eyes, lover. Time to rinse."

Ann's chest rubbed against my back; her erect nipples grazing my skin, making me tingle at the thought. I could feel her smile as she poured a second pitcher of warm water over my head, and then a third. Next, I felt a soft, soapy sponge start to scrub my chest as Ann reached around my body. Her head was next to mine, and I could feel the heat coming from her body.

It was one of the most sensual, sexually stimulated experiences of my life. Ann caressed my body, making love to me with the sponge as she scrubbed my skin clean. I was on edge as she washed ever part of my body, making sure to avoid my aching hard cock twitching beneath the surface of the warm water. I don't know how long she bathed me, but it seemed like a lifetime. Her patience and tenderness had me in a conflicted state. I was both relaxed by what she was doing to me, and tense from the overwhelming need to have her.

Ann knew it, her smile beaming as it reflected off the water and the massive mirror next to us. She was trying not to giggle, knowing what she was doing was driving me wild. She didn't look at what she was doing as teasing me...she was trying to please me, and she was doing an incredible job of it.

When Ann finished washing me, she smiled and said, "Okay, hop up on the edge," and she patted the ledge towards the vanity, wanting me to sit facing the big mirror on the wall.

I slowly stood up, letting the water drip down my body, and letting my cock bob in Ann's face. While the rest of me was somewhat shriveled from being in the water so long, my cock stood out like a granite pillar from my crotch. Ann looked past it, into my eyes as she knelt in front of me in the water. "Go on, have a seat baby."

I did as she asked, and she crawled over and took my cock in her left hand, slowly stroking me. Reaching to her right, she picked up a can of shaving lotion and sprayed the gel lube onto my shaft and balls. It was the kind of gel that heats up when you put it on, and Ann slowly rubbed it over the base of my cock and my balls. After I was lathered up, Ann picked up her razor and looked at me.

"Do you trust me, or do you want to do this yourself?"

It was a loaded question, really. But I never worried about it, other than to crack, "That would depend. Are you sure you're not mad about me seeing Dana naked a little while ago?"

Ann laughed and said, "I don't know...are you sure you weren't upset with me being in this position for Chad last night just before he shot his load all over my face?"

"No...I wasn't."

"And neither am I," Ann said with a smile.

The truth was, I did trust Ann. She was used to shaving her own crotch, so she knew how to wield a razor around delicate, tender parts of the anatomy. And, she'd intently watched me shave up close in the shower just a couple of days before. She saw how I approached the process, and watched the technique I used. She was practically studying me as I did it, and I wondered now if this was why she had, other than it turning her on that morning.

I nodded and said, "I trust you babe. You can do it."

"Goodie!" she said as she turned the razor in her hand and placed the blade against my steely hard shaft. "Hold still baby...I don't want to knick you. Although if I do, I'll be more than happy to kiss it and make it ALL better."

Ann's hands were like a surgeon...steady and precise. She made quick work of the stubble on the shaft itself, and deftly moved to begin taking off the excess hair on my large ball sack. Her face was close to her work as she'd take a swipe, and then dip the blade into the water to clean it off.

"So...what was Dana doing when you left her?" she asked. It seemed totally off topic, and yet I could see Ann's smile. Something was cooking inside her pretty little head...I just didn't know what.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers