Ann: A Love Story Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...did she?"

"Ha...yeah. And at first, he denied that there was anything wrong. But she kept pressing him for like a week. She finally called me a week later, and told me what the problem was."

"And?"

Ann laughed and said, "Dana told me that Chad finally broke down and said, 'Do you know that your friend Ann is a stripper?', and she said she looked at him like he was nuts, and told him that I was a manager at a store at the mall."

"He thought you were a stripper?" I laughed.

"Yeah, and he had to confess after he said that that he used to go to strip clubs before he met Dana. Of course, she didn't care...but she did make him take her to the one he was talking about."

"She DID?"

"Uh huh...and there's a stripper there that goes by the name of Belle, and I guess she looks a lot like me. She's a blond, but other than that, Dana says we really do look a lot alike."

"But if she's blond, why did he think you were her?"

"He assumed I wore a wig when I danced. It's seemed pretty strange to me too, but that's what he thought. He was sure when I sat down at the table, that my stage name was Belle, and that I recognized him from the club. So, he sat there at dinner that night petrified, thinking I was going to spill the beans to Dana and ruin their relationship. In a way, though, it was good, because he found out just how open minded Dana really is, and that he didn't have to hide that kind of thing from her. It made their relationship stronger because they both knew at that moment they could tell each other anything, and it would be okay."

"And she started calling you Annabelle?"

"Well, once she told me the story, I kind of laughed and said that yeah, I was leading a double life...and that I stripped in my off time. Like I had any. But anyway, I told her my name was Belle on stage, and that she should come to work with me, because she had a great body, and the guys would go nuts over her big tits. She asked me what her stage name would be, and I came up with DeeDee. From then on, whenever we've been talking or whatever, and the subject of sex comes up, she calls me Annabelle, and I call her DeeDee."

"Did you ever go to that strip club to see Belle?" I asked.

"I don't think it's your turn anymore, baby," Ann said with a smirk.

"Oh...okay. What else to you want to ask me?"

"Actually, I really don't have anything at the moment...at least, not one that you'll answer," she winked.

"So does that mean you're not going to answer mine?"

"No...I will if you want me to. No, I never went to see her dance. I didn't want to. I told Chad and Dana that if we were ever at the same place at the same time, it would spoil his little fantasy."

"He fantasized about you being Belle?"

"I don't know if he really did or not, but I always teased him about it." I looked at Ann, sitting there eating her dinner, and I grinned. I could see her trying to get under Chad's skin, especially after she moved in with them. And then I had another thought, and she knew it, based on how she returned my gaze. "What else do you want to know, baby?"

"Have you ever been a dancer?" I asked, wondering if I'd ever asked her that before.

"What? You mean have I ever stripped?"

"Yeah."

"Why would you ask me that?" she laughed.

"Because of how you danced for me at the Pizza place...the night of your going away party. You seemed so..."

"Ha...no Neil, I've never been a stripper. But just because I haven't done something, doesn't mean that I don't know how."

"What?"

"You told me once that you're the kind of person that can watch someone do something, and then you can kind of mimic it. Remember? Like the horseback riding at Uncle Marty and Aunt Helen's?"

"Yeah...I remember that."

"Well...I'm kind of the same way. That's one of the reasons I was one of the best on the dance team in High School. I could get the routines down fast."

"I told you before Ann, you weren't one of the best. You WERE the best on the dance team."

"Thanks baby," Ann said with a smile. "Anyway, that's why. I can see the movements in my head. And I've seen enough strippers that I know what looks sexy, and what doesn't."

"You make it sound like you've been to a lot of strip clubs," I grinned.

"Not a lot...but I would have to guess more than most women. Maybe three or four times...enough that when I started doing it for you that night, I was able to kind of get in frame of mind in my head. Did you think it was convincing?"

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked you if you had ever stripped before. Have I asked you that before?"

"Yeah, you have...but I don't mind. I like hearing you tell me how much it excited you," she giggled. "Do you have any more questions?"

"No...everything I ask seems to border on something sex related, and I promised I wouldn't do that."

"It's okay, Neil. We haven't been so blatant about it...well, other than me playing with your crotch," she smiled. "Besides, we're always going to be around the topic anyway. I'm proud of how you've tried not to ask questions that you thought wouldn't be too sexual. But we are who we are, and it's on our minds because of what we've already done today...and because of tonight."

"Well, regardless...I don't think I have any other questions right now. I'm sure I will some other time...they seem to pop in my head a lot. Are you sure YOU don't have any more questions?"

"Yeah...I do. I told you I do. I just can't ask them," she said as she flashed her wide smile, and moved her toes, massaging my balls with them.

"Go ahead...ask. If I can answer, I will."

"You're not going to answer, Neil. You already told me that...countless times."

"Try me anyway," I said, winking at her.

"Neil, don't tease me. Please."

Reaching across the table, holding Ann's hand. "I'm not teasing, babe. Ask me."

Ann rolled her eyes, and said, "Fine. I want to know what you're going to do with me tonight."

I had a pretty good idea of what Ann wanted. She'd been alluding all day that she was in the mood to be submissive. And I thought I knew what that meant. And while I hadn't really been in that mood earlier, for some reason, sitting across from her like I was, I was suddenly was...feeling like that might actually be fun. I didn't know what form it would take, or just how involved I might let it get, but the idea of literally making Ann do as I wanted in some way had me on fire inside...and grinning outside.

Squeezing her hand, I said, "Let me ask you one more question. What do you WANT me to do to with you tonight?"

Ann batted her eyes a couple of times, and said, "I don't want to say...because if you have something else planned, I don't want to disappoint you."

"But you do have something in your mind, right?"

"Well yeah...and you already know what it is. I've been dropping hints like I'm leaving a trail of breadcrumbs to follow. But like I said..."

"Ann...why don't you pretend that I don't know, and just tell me what it is you want."

"Why are you asking me this? I thought..."

"Because I want you to be happy," I said with a soft, loving smile.

"But Neil...you've gone to a lot of trouble, and..."

"Ann, I want this night to be special. Look, I can still do what I want, and change things up as we go. But, from what I understand, this place we're going to is pretty amazing. And this is probably the only time in our lives we're going to be there. And if that's the case, I want this night to be memorable for both of us. So tell me...what do you want me to do with you tonight?"

"Are you sure you want me to tell you. Cause if I do, I may get my hopes up. I really don't want to do that...I'd rather take my chances on what you already have planned. And frankly, I know if the roles were reversed, I'd be pissed if you tried to change something I had planned for us."

"No you wouldn't," I said confidently.

"Sure I would."

I took Ann's other hand in mind, holding them from across the table. "I really don't think so, Ann. And the reason I can say that is because you love me. Just a minute ago, you said that Chad and Dana can tell each other anything, and they both know it will be okay. And I presume that a big chunk of that statement has to do with their sex lives...right?"

"Yeah...I suppose."

"So, are we any different? Are you saying that if I really had something in mind, you wouldn't adapt and try to make it work for the both of us?"

Ann smiled, and she began to get a little misty. "No...you're right. I'd listen, and I'd want to make you happy."

"Right...because if one of us isn't happy, then it's really not worth doing, is it. So tell me, baby...what is it that you want me to do with you?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

It wasn't necessarily a steep road, but it was definitely an incline. We had been steadily climbing in altitude since we'd left Loveland, heading west on US-34, which followed a pass up the mountainside. Winding with the road was a rolling creek, which meandered along with us through the Roosevelt National Forest like a faithful companion.

Sometimes the water was on our left, and other times it would be on our right, but it never seemed that far from the road. There were a couple of times the creek disappeared into the woods, but it would always return a short time later, offering a perfect contrast to the colors of the heavy forest just beyond it. It was like a real life tourist advertisement, announcing the majestic wonders of Colorado.

Ann was attempting to take pictures as I drove, trying to capture the beautiful scenery as we passed by. But her unfamiliarity with the camera made taking pictures on the move frustrating for her. She couldn't adjust the lens fast enough and still compensate for the speed of the car. In truth, it would have been hard for me to do it. It wasn't something one would really practice. It was one thing to be still, and take a picture of a moving target. It was another entirely if those roles were reversed.

That's when Ann decided to find something else to practice on. And that something was my cock. She'd taken it out of my shorts, and it was now hard and throbbing for her as she focused the lens for a close up. Actually, it was hard and throbbing well before she'd taken it out. I'd been hard at the restaurant through all of our dinner, thanks to the deft massaging of my balls by her right foot. And that erection only got harder once she'd told me what she wanted for our evening together. Add to that the fact that she was naked sitting next to me, and I was as hard as the Rocky Mountains we were driving in.

Ann snapped another picture, and looked up. "How much longer...uh..." she said, before stopping herself. She had a quizzical look on her face, along with a very sexy smile.

"What, Annabelle?" I asked, wondering why she'd stopped her sentence.

"Am I supposed to call you by a special name?"

"Like what?"

"I dunno...you tell me. It just seems like if we're really doing this, I shouldn't be calling you Neil. Maybe I should be calling you something a little more...respectful."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann took a deep breath. I could see the trepidation on her face as she struggled with whether she should actually tell me her desires. That she was taking her time, thinking about it, only confirmed to me just how much she wanted to do what she had in her lovely, dirty little mind. I waited, holding her hands in mine. The next move was hers. I'd asked Ann several times to tell me what she really wanted me to do with her when we got to our secret destination for the evening. I wasn't going to ask again. And I also wasn't going to change the subject. Where things went from where we were sitting would depend on if, and how, Ann answered the question.

Feeling her fingers tremble, I lifted Ann's left hand and kissed the back of it. Then I brought it a little higher, and moved my hand in hers. Taking her fingers one by one, I licked them, taking them deep into my mouth, sucking on them. She closed her eyes, and let out a little moan. When I abruptly stopped, her eyelids snapped open, her brown irises aglow with lust.

Finally, Ann tried to speak, her voice cracking as she licked her suddenly dry lips. I'd never seen her so nervous, and yet, she seemed so alive and on fire at the same time. I pushed her water over toward her, and she picked it up, taking a deep swig. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought she was gulping a beer, trying to get up some liquid courage to tell me what she wanted so desperately to say out loud.

Setting the glass down on the old, scarred oak table with a thud, Ann looked up into my eyes. "I want you to control me, Neil," she said quickly, the words slamming together with almost no pause in between them.

"I'm already controlling this trip, Ann. You know that. Didn't you enjoy yesterday?"

"You know I did, Neil. But I want you to control ME," she said emphatically.

I smiled and said, "You're going to have to be more specific, Ann."

"Anna," she said, biting her lip.

My eyebrow arched, and I said, "Pardon me?"

"You know how you call me Anna, when you want to get my attention and make me do sexy things, like you did back at the gas station earlier today. OR...when we're in one of those moods where we both know we're going to fuck each other like animals, particularly when you fuck my ass. Well...when you call me Anna, I feel...you make me feel..."

"Submissive?" I said, helping her find the word I thought she was looking for.

Ann nodded slowly, her eyes wide and unblinking. "Yes."

"So that's what you want me to do tonight...call you Anna?"

Ann smirked and said, "I don't just want you to call me Anna. I want you to make me BE Anna."

"There's a difference?" I laughed.

Ann smiled, but she didn't laugh with me. She was dead serious as she stared at me, her eyes sparkling in the bright lights of the restaurant.

"Yes, Neil...there's a difference. There's a big difference."

"So...what's the difference between Ann, and Anna?" I asked, actually interesting in hearing her distinguish between the two personas she was alleging existed.

"Ann loves you with all her heart. She's your wife to be, your best friend, your lover, and she's going to stand by your side, and do everything she can to make each and every day of our lives together fun and exciting. Anna...is your plaything. She's..."

"Annabelle," I said, interrupting her.

"What?"

"I think I know where you're going with this baby. And if I can say something..."

"No, please...go on," Ann smiled.

"You're looking at this as a name thing, and whatever name I'm calling you defines the role you're feeling, or we're playing. Am I right?"

"Uh huh...it's how I feel when you call me that."

"Well...right now, you feel two different ways, right. So, Ann, and Anna, work."

"Yeah...I'm still following. Go on."

"Tell me what you want for tonight. Tell me how it's different than how you feel when I call you Anna."

Ann thought about it for a moment, and said, "Wow...I guess there is a difference."

"Okay...but tell me, babe. Tell me what the difference is. Tell me what you WANT tonight."

Ann sighed again as she stared at the table. "This is so hard to talk about."

"Why? It's me. It's you and me. Just like Chad and Dana. This should be easy, because you're talking to me, and I love you."

Looking up from the dark wood, she offered a sly grin; her eyes narrowed a little as her confidence grew, and she licked her soft, full lips subconsciously, parting them in a rather seductive way. Ann's hand brushed against her forehead, and she looked me in the eyes, locking on to them...looking into them. It was like she was searching for reassurance, and she found it in my return gaze.

"You're right, Neil. I should be able to tell you anything...I'm sorry I felt uneasy."

"And?"

"And, the difference is that I want to feel helpless. I want to be your love slave tonight, Neil. I want you to dominated me...I guess."

"You guess? I don't want any guessing, Ann. I want you to know what you want."

"Well...I want to feel some pain, but not dangerous pain. You know...more like the kind of pain you give me when you pull my nipples really hard. I want to feel that kind of stinging...but nothing too dark, if you know what I mean."

"Yes...I actually do. Anything else?"

"Well...I want to feel the pleasure that goes along with it, of course," she laughed. "But I like the idea of you making me do things...we've talked about that forever. But tonight, I really want to experience that helpless feeling. I..."

"Say no more, babe...I understand. And I can work with that. But this is totally different than what we've done so far. This isn't just calling you Anna to get your attention, or frankly, from fucking your ass and having our sex be a little on the rougher side."

"You're right," Ann nodded in agreement. "So what are you saying...there are three...me's?"

"Uh huh. And this one should be Annabelle."

"Why Annabelle?"

"Well, that name already has kind of a sexual attachment to it. Annabelle, the stripper," I laughed. "But, it's also because Anna is your given name. We're going to be standing at the alter, and the Reverend is going to call you Anna Renee. I don't want to think about what we do tonight when I hear him call you that."

"Well, that makes sense. But Anna is still going to have a different meaning too. We already established that, didn't we?"

"Yeah...but I can handle Anna for some things. I kind of relate using it to when you're just a naughty girl...like when you were little, and your Mom or Dad probably said Anna Renee, and you knew you were in trouble. So, when you're naughty, I can see calling you Anna. But this isn't naughty. This is way beyond that...don't you think? This is something else entirely."

"Yes...I'm more than just naughty today. I'm nasty...I'm dirty. I feel like a...a...can I say it?" Ann looked at me, wanting to say what was on the tip of her tongue. But she stopped herself because of me.

Ann knew my hatred of the word. But she also knew why I hated it. We'd been over it time and again. And yet, in my head...I knew I really needed to get past it. There was a difference between what my ex-wife was, and how that word defined her...and who Ann was, and how she was feeling. Something hit me when Ann asked if she could say it. I realized that it was just a word. And like with almost every other word in the English language, it had more than one meaning. I just refused to admit it until Ann asked if she could say it. I smiled, embracing her need to say how she felt...and then I nodded, letting her know to go ahead because I didn't care anymore.

Ann sat up straight and proud, and gleefully announced, "Oh my God! I feel like such a dirty slut today, baby!"

Of course, Ann hadn't bothered to look around before making that proclamation out loud, and our matronly waitress, Elaine, cleared her throat as she put the check down on our table. I was waiting for some kind of admonishment, but instead, she smiled and said, "Good for you, sweetie. All women need to feel like that every once in a while." Then she turned to me and said, "Here's your check, Neil. I can meet you at the cash register now if you want. You really should get going."

"Why...do you need the table?" I asked, looking around the restaurant.

"No...but based on what Ann just told you, I don't think it's a good idea to keep her waiting. Wouldn't you agree? I know every woman is different, but I can tell you from experience, those moods don't hit us every day," she laughed.

Like most of the people we encountered, Ann and I had struck up a little friendship as we ate, talking to Elaine off and on throughout our dinner. Ann had a way of telling our life story in such a quick, succinct manner, it was no wonder she made friends so easily. So it wasn't a surprise that Elaine was warm towards her. But it did amaze me that she was unfazed by what Ann had just said.