Ann: A Love Story Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann looked at me with an evil little grin. "I don't know...will you go for it, baby?" Ann asked me with an ominous laugh.

Ten minutes later, I was tied to the bed on my back, and Tina was riding my cock. Meanwhile, Ann sat on my face for me to eat her out. It was all just innocent fun, really. Ann and Tina wanted to do something they felt was daring and exciting, but at the same time, they'd promised they weren't going to turn my agreeing to be bound into something darker. There wasn't any intent to turn our evening into some BDSM event like Ann and I shared in Colorado. And I trusted them both...so much so that I could truly say I trusted them with my life.

Once they had secured me with some of the rope we'd gotten from Julie, the Resort Manager of that Colorado paradise Ann and I had stayed at, Tina and Ann went to work. And instead of torturing me with any kind of pain...they did it instead with pleasure. The two of them gave me what amounted to a tongue bath, licking me all over my body, and making me squirm in delight. When they finally got to my cock and balls, and they just used their mouths on them, it was like I went into some dream state. I couldn't see them very well, since my head was against the mattress...but I could feel their tongues working in tandem, and I knew a couple of times their mouths met, and they stopped to kiss each other. I could hear their moaning, and it made my cock lurch up, which made Ann giggle.

When they finally decided to start using my cock for their own pleasure, I became a prop. Ann sat on my face while Tina rode me to her orgasm, and then they switched places. They each came from my cock while I kept them turned on with my tongue...and after Ann came on my shaft, they both fell to the side, with Tina staring at Ann's perfect patch of golden hair, playing with the soft curls.

That's when they struck a deal to untie me, so I could fuck Tina from behind while she ate Ann. And I wasted no time once they removed the ropes from the bed. I never let them take them off my wrists or ankles...content to let the ropes hang from my extremities like I was a human marionette. Tina moved up onto her hands and knees, dipping her head low to Ann's waiting cunt while I grabbed Tina's hips and slammed my rock hard cock deep into her pussy in one thrust.

"Uuunnnnhhhhh!" she groaned into Ann's cunt as she felt me bottom out.

It was a hard, fast fuck...just the way Tina loved it. I don't think I could have fucked her any other way. It seemed that's how we always fucked, and it's not only what we both expected from each other...it's what we wanted. Tina was pushing her ass back towards me every time I thrust forward, making her head move back and forth across Ann's open pussy. She wasn't eating Ann as much as she was letting her face and mouth mash against Ann's dripping hole. But Ann didn't care at all. It was obvious that Tina was making contact with Ann's swollen clit enough that it was making her very, very happy.

Ann came first, cumming all over Tina's face, holding her head with her hands as she pressed her pelvis upward, making Tina moan. Then she pulled out of the way from underneath Tina to watch the two of us.

With Ann now satisfied, Tina concentrated on trying to do the same for me. And she really got into it, her body hammering back into me as hard as she could. I reached around and grabbed her big tits roughly, like I'd done so many times before, and that had Tina begging for to make her cum.

Ann began begging for the same thing. She became our own personal little sexual cheerleader, urging us on and yelling out ideas for us to do to each other. She was as into what Tina and I were doing as we were. And it helped that she wasn't shy about touching either one of us. Ann started playing with Tina's tits like I had been doing, and she also reached between my legs and started squeezing my balls. When Ann moved her hand from my groin to Tina's, playing with the hard clit my shaft was rubbing up against, Tina finally came.

Tina's tight pussy clamped down on my cock, and I bucked into her harder, making her scream out as she launched into her orgasm. My fingers went to Tina's ass, gripping at it as I plowed deep into her, making my balls hit Ann's hand as they flew forward on each stroke. Ann looked at me, her eyes showing her pride as I fucked for her...and that's what I felt like I was doing; fucking Tina for Ann. Ann smiled, and mouthed 'I love you so much,' which made my body jerk forward. Five to six thrusts later, I was cumming inside Tina's cunt, emptying my straining balls inside of her.

"That's it baby...cum inside Tina's hot pussy for me," Ann said in her sexy voice.

I fell backwards onto the mattress after I finished spurting, and Ann pounced on my shaft, taking it deep into her mouth to suck Tina's cum off the outside, and any cum I had left on the inside. She was kneading my nuts in her hand, and pressing her fingers against my shaft, trying to force out whatever she could to savor. And when she'd finished with me, she crawled under Tina's body, pulling that amazing ass down so she could clean out Tina's cunt like she'd had done to her what seemed like hours before.

I was exhausted...as I always seemed to be whenever I finished fucking Tina. She had a way of draining not only my cock, but the rest of my body as well. Of course, Ann had a little something to do with my lack of energy too. I watched them for a little bit while I was untying the ropes from my wrists and ankles. Then I scooted out of the way as Tina turned around and started eating Ann; two women I loved, albeit differently, acting like true lovers as they shared a slow, sensuous 69.

Moving up the bed, my head found a pillow, and I watched lazily, wondering if I'd be able to recover one more time so that our night of fun could continue.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I didn't remember pulling the covers over my naked body. I would have had to get up off the bed to do it, since they were strewn on the floor when Ann and Tina had first gotten into bed. I didn't remember the candles being blown out either, yet the room was now dark. And I could only feel the presence of one body in bed with me, a couple of feet away. From the cute little snore, I knew it was Ann. I moved over, spooning up against her naked backside, and she grabbed my arm in her sleep, helping me to feel closer as my hand found her left tit. She never woke up, but she made the sweetest sound as she moaned when my body molded tightly against hers. I didn't know what time it was, I only knew it was still in the wee hours of the morning, and I'd gotten the answer to the question that popped into my head the moment I realize I was slightly awake; my night with Ann and Tina as a threesome was indeed over.

And while that could have been a sad thought, I smiled as I closed my eyes. Visions of two sweaty, naked babes were filling my head, as they frolicked with each other sexually on the bed, rose petals sticking to their damp skin as they came over and over. I was dreaming of the three of us still rollicking together on the huge bed before I even fell back to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was being eerily quiet. She seemed to be in some kind of reflective mood, and I didn't know what it all meant. I was worried that it might be some kind of regret. And since the most recent thing we'd done was spend the better part of three or so hours having sex with Tina...that seemed to be the logical place for me to place that illogical worry.

I say 'illogical', because I really had no concrete evidence that there was even a problem. Ann wasn't crying, or even sulking. She didn't seem depressed or melancholy. And I didn't see anything that indicated that she might just not be feeling well. She was just quiet.

But in all the days on our trip, and those we'd spent together in California, and in Indiana before that, I couldn't remember Ann ever being quiet. At least not THIS quiet. That alone was enough to make me wonder what was up.

We'd taken a shower together...not to have sex, but just to wake up and rejuvenate our tired bodies. The long week was finally catching up to me, and I was sure Ann was no different. Hours and hours sitting in a cramped car...followed by nights of energetic, inspired sex, had to take its toll on the both of us. But we showered in silence, and then we'd gone back out into the bedroom the same way.

I got back onto the bed, brushing away the flower petals so I wouldn't have them sticking to my body like they had to the three of us the night before as we fucked. Ann opened the curtains to the bright sunny morning, and a sat down in a chair, looking outside.

We were like that for about five minutes before she finally said, "Neil, do you have an aspirin?"

"Sure babe...you okay?" I said as I got up and went to the bathroom to get her some from my toiletry bag.

Bringing her the bottle, and a glass of water, she said, "Yeah...just drank too much champagne, I think."

"Is that all?" I asked, thinking that there might be something else bothering her.

But Ann misunderstood me, and smirked. "Maybe I drank a little too much cum, too. Between you and Tina, I swallowed a LOT last night." I wanted to laugh, but Ann didn't seem in that kind of mood at the moment. So, I just handed her the glass and opened up the little plastic container of aspirin, shaking it over her open palm. "Three please," she said as she looked at the two that landed in her hand.

I got another one out, and Ann swallowed them in one quick gulp of water. "Are you going to be okay?" I asked, the worry showing on my face.

Ann put her hand on mine and said, "Yes, sweetie. I'll be fine. Give me a half hour of quiet, and I'll be good to go."

It was still somewhat early, something like 10 in the morning. Normally, we would have been scrambling to get out of the hotel before the 11AM checkout time, but Tina had made arrangements for us to be able to stay as long as we wanted. And we were going to take advantage of that. I'd hung the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on our door like she'd instructed us to do in her letter, and so I pulled the covers over my naked body and closed my eyes again. I didn't care that the sun was shining in the room...just being able to lie on the big, comfortable bed was enough for me to take another much needed catnap.

I was stirred awake a while later, feeling the bed move near me. Then I felt a pair of soft, supple lips kissing my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Ann, beaming as she sat there in her skimpy bright pink bikini...the same one she'd worn when she was in the driveway of my parent's house when she stopped by to see me, wearing her mother's raincoat to hide it.

"Are you awake, baby?" she said softly.

"I am now," I said, a little groggy, but not so much that I wasn't smiling from ear to ear.

"I looked in your suitcase for a swimsuit, but I couldn't find one. I hope this will be enough to cover you up," she said with a grin. She was holding up the pair of gym shorts that I'd worn the first day we'd traveled on our trip; the white ones with the mesh, see-through sides."

"Uh...there should be a pair in my bigger suitcase, in the pocket on the side. They're navy."

"Huh...well, I couldn't find them," she said with a wink. "Why don't you wear these, so we can go to down to the hot tub."

"I'm sure they're in there," I said as I started to get up.

But Ann put her hand on my arm, stopping me as she leaned in for a quick, passionate kiss. Her hand went to my thigh, and then it worked its way up to my balls, touching them lightly, making my cock stir a little. Breaking off the kiss, she said, "Please, Neil...wear these for me."

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I knew at that point that she was in a much better mood than she had been earlier, and that meant she was feeling better. I wasn't going to argue about her choice of attire for me...all that mattered to me at that point was making sure she stayed happy. So, I got up and put them on, my half hard cock making the material stretch out a little in the front. As I stood there next to the bed, Ann bit her lip, an impish little grin appearing at the corners of her mouth.

"What are you up to, Ann?" I asked.

She looked up into my eyes and said, "Nothing, Neil. I just love you, that's all."

"I love you too...but I still think you're up to something."

"Hmm...maybe. But I love that you indulge my naughty little mind. Come on...let's go," she said, bounding up and grabbing my hand, leading me toward the front door.

"I thought we were going to get breakfast in bed this morning, babe."

"Are you hungry?"

"Well...no, not right now. But I was really looking forward to that."

"I called down a little while ago to check. They serve breakfast all day, so we can get it whenever you want to. Is that okay?"

"Sure," I nodded, happy, even though I didn't really know why that seemed so important to me. I guess it was just the novelty of having breakfast in bed...or room service. Ann smiled as she grabbed our room key off of the table in the little hallway next to the bathroom door. I glanced inside, and I said, "Don't we need to take some towels?"

"They have them down in the pool area, baby."

We walked out into the hall, and Ann was practically bouncing as she walked; her bare feet padding down the carpet as we made our way to the elevators. Ann pressed the button to call the elevator to our floor, and she was kind of dancing around in her bikini as we waited.

I was amazed at the transformation in Ann in just an hour or so. She'd been so quiet and somber before, and now she was so happy she was almost bouncing off the walls.

"I see someone's feeling a little better," I said as I held on to her hand, which wasn't easy the way she was moving around.

"I told you to just give me a little quiet time and I'd be fine. Thanks for that, by the way. You don't know how many times in my life I've asked for that when I don't feel well, and people still hover over me and try to MAKE me feel better by mothering me. I just need a little space and some quiet when I get a headache, and I usually get over them pretty fast. It's when I tell people to leave me alone, and they don't because they think they know better...that's when I start to freak out and I end up feeling worse."

"Wow...who mothered you?"

"Well, my mother, for one. But I've had boyfriends do it...and roommates. You might be the first one that ever really left me alone the way I need to be. Just another reason that I love you," she said, standing on her toes to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"I think you're giving me a little too much credit. I could have just as easily been like the rest of them, babe."

"I don't think so, Neil. I saw the concern in your eyes...but you also saw my eyes. You just seem to know how to read me sometimes. I love that about you."

"If I could really read you...then I'd know why you were really being quiet this morning."

"I told you...I had a headache."

"It was more than just a headache Ann, and you know it."

Ann smiled softly, and she said, "See. You DO know how to read me. You may not know what it was, but you knew something was on my mind."

"Well, I suppose that does say something. I don't need to know what it was; I'm just glad I wasn't nuts."

"I was upset, because that was our last night sleeping together for a while. I know I went to sleep on the bed, and I was next to you...but I didn't want to disturb you. And then sometime in the middle of the night...well, I woke you in your arms, baby. And I love that feeling. And when I woke up, I realized I'm not going to have that again for a while...and I got sad."

"Aw...I'm sorry, Ann. Don't be sad," I said, brushing her hair away from her face with my hands.

"I'm not sad anymore, Neil. I got over that when I got over my headache. When I get like that, I need time to reflect...to think. And I realized that we're here this morning because of you...and a little bit of Tina. But you thought about staying one more night...I thought our last night together was in Omaha, but you thought of staying the night one last time. I could have been at my parent's house this morning, so instead of being sad about last night being our last night sleeping together, now I'm happy...because you gave me last night."

"Wow," I said in hushed tone. But Ann still heard me, and hugged me tight.

We could hear the elevator rumbling up and down the shaft behind the closed doors, but it still hadn't arrived on our floor. "What's taking this thing so long," Ann said as she hit the button again.

"It's close to check out time, Ann. Everyone's using them right now. Do you want to take the stairs?"

"Huh...oh, no. We're in no hurry." Ann's hand went to my bare chest; feeling my smooth skin...and she couldn't resist tweaking my nipple quickly.

"Careful, or I might just have to do that to you," I kidded.

Ann looked behind her, and then she looked past me down the hallway, making sure the coast was clear. Pulling the hot pink cloth to the side, she exposed her left breast. "Do you want to do that here, or wait until we get in the elevator?" she giggled.

Looking at her naked tit, I felt my cock start to surge again. "What's gotten into you this morning?"

Ann reached between us, feeling my growing cock with her fingers. "I know what I'd LIKE to get into me," she said with her deep, sexy bedroom voice.

Just then, the elevator finally reached our floor, and Ann removed her hand, and quickly covered up her breast. And it was a good thing, since a family with two young boys got off the elevator when the doors slid open. But that didn't help me, since my cock was rising in my shorts. Ann was covered up, and she received the proper stares you would expect from the husband. The wife's eyes locked onto the bulge at my crotch, and the look on her face was priceless. And that caught her husband's eyes, his head snapping towards his better half.

Ann giggled as they walked past them into the elevator car, and when the doors closed, she was back in my arms, kissing me wildly. "I should have left my tit out...that would have had them talking."

"I think they're going to be talking enough the way it is, babe," I laughed as I kissed her back.

We got off the elevator on the second floor where all of the amenities were, including the hotel entrance to Starlight, the nightclub Ann and I'd been to months before. I could smell the heavy doses of chlorine in the air, from both the pool and the hot tub.

"Are you sure we don't need towels, Ann?" I asked.

"No...they have there here. Don't worry."

"I'm not worried. I'm just not sure if..."

"Well, they had them last night," she said with that naughty grin that told me there was something more she wanted to tell me.

"Last night?" I said, stopping in the middle of the hallway right in front of the windows of the huge exercise room.

"Uh huh. Tina and I came down for a midnight swim. Well, it as actually way past midnight."

"A swim? Tina brought a swimsuit? She didn't even know she'd be staying the night."

"Well, she didn't technically spend the night," Ann said with a grin.

"You know what I mean...she slept with us."

"Actually, I wouldn't say she 'slept' either."

"Okay...another technicality. What's your point?" I asked, still trying to get my brain around the impish look on Ann's face.

"My point is that...technically...Tina and I weren't wearing swimsuits," Ann said as she winked at me. Then she turned to walk toward the door of the pool, giggling as she looked back over her shoulder.