Ann: A Love Story Ch. 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers

With that, Barbara stuffed a pillow under my head to tilt it up a little, and then she yanked off the blindfold. I was startled once again, this time by the light. Even though the room was dark, my eyes couldn't adjust fast enough. By the time I'd finished blinking Barbara was back on the other side of the curtain.

"We need to let that take effect, Neil. Just sit tight...it may start to feel hot, and it may start to tingle. That's normal, so don't panic."

"Yes, Mistress Barbara," I called out as I stared at the ceiling. Then, under my breath, I said, "And you're going to feel the effects yourself when I get to do this to you, Annabelle."

It actually wasn't said out of anger. It was more just being in the moment, and knowing that I'd get a chance at some kind of playful retribution in just a few short days. And just knowing that Ann and I would be doing what we were doing on opposite sides of the bondage fence had me excited. I knew that what we were doing was going to have Ann so on edge when she'd submit to me, that the fire inside her would be a raging inferno by then.

Just like my crotch was. It felt like it was on fire, and yet, I wanted it. I was actually glad she had found a way to get the cream from my room, or wherever she'd gotten it. My vision had finally returned, and with my head wedged against the pillow the way it was, I was looking at my cock. It was frightening how big and menacing it looked with the veins popping out from the shaft.

The hotter it felt like my crotch was getting, the warmer I became. My internal temperature seemed to be rising with the room, and my heightened level of horniness. I could feel the sweat running down my forehead, as well as rolling down my limbs, making the fitted sheet soaked beneath me. Yet that all seemed like a cool breeze compared to Ann. I'd never seen her look hotter than the moment she strutted through the curtain and walked to the end of the bed, standing in front of me with a devilish grin on her face.

First, Barbara had found a way to pull the long red hair of her wig back into a ponytail. Add to that the darkened makeup around her eyes and the shading she'd down on her cheekbones, along with a darker red lipstick...well, her face looking stunning. And a little evil as well. She stood with her hands on her hips, her tits propped up in a black leather corset that exposed them. The corset zipped up the front, and closed at the top with a little silver lock to match the metal of the zipper. Below, Barbara was indeed wearing long, black stiletto boots made of leather, coming up past her knees to mid thigh. And yet she wore stockings inside them. Wide mesh fishnet stockings held in place by a black leather garter belt that she was wearing around her tiny waist.

She had changed her jewelry, replacing the gold items she'd been wearing before, with silver. She had silver bracelets around her wrists, and silver hoop earrings on. And, she had a silver necklace, with a silver pendant dangling from it. It was an inch and a half long cock, about a quarter inch in width, complete with two big balls. It was there, hanging between her bare tits, which were also decorated. Well, her nipples were. Barbara was wearing a silver...well, it was a nipple chain. There were two little slip knot loops of sorts on each end. They were tightened around her nipples, leaving the chain to hang down in a gentle arc between the swollen nubs of her breasts. It was one of the hottest looking things I'd ever seen.

And even that wasn't the part that had my cock almost bursting out of its skin. I looked at her crotch, which was uncovered, since she wasn't wearing any kind of thong or g-string. She was naked, her crotch framed by the black leather garter she was wearing. There, just above her pussy, was her wonderful landing strip of pubic hair. But instead of the golden blond strands that I expected to see, her soft hair was red...the same exact red that was adorning her head. She caught me staring at it, and she winked at me before moving to the trunk.

Seconds later, Barbara was on her knees again, between my widely spread thighs, holding a couple of things up for me to see.

"I'm going to put these on you, Neil. These are going to do for me what my hands were doing earlier. They're going to keep you hard for me."

"I don't think I can be any harder," I said with a smirk. But I'd forgotten to call Ann by one of her proper names, and she shook her head.

"Poor baby...now I have to do this," she said as she leaned over and twisted the little wheels on the nipple clamps, making them bit into my skin tighter. I winced, but kept from screaming out as the pain hit me. "Maybe that will help you remember."

"Yes, Mistress Barbara," said as I looked up into her brown chocolate eyes. They seemed to be swirling, the reflections of the candles in the room shining off of them. Barbara smiled at me; a sweet, loving grin appearing as she reached down and stroked my cheek, her fingertips lingering there for a moment. I knew she wanted to tell me she loved me...she was saying it with her eyes. Then, she sighed and got back to work.

"This is a ball strap," she said as held up a leather harness of sorts. It was a piece of leather, about a half-inch wide, and eight inches long. On one end, there was a single silver female snap, and two males next to it. On the other, there were 3 male snaps, for the single female one on the other side to latch onto. Hanging off of the middle of the long piece of leather was another smaller piece, in the shape of a 'Y'. The one end was attached to the eight inch piece, while the two parts that split off each had a female snap on the end of them. Barbara wrapped the half-inch wide strap around the base of my cock and pulled on it, making it very tight before locking it in place with one of the silver snaps it had along the top. Then she reached underneath, grabbing the other piece of leather and pulling it up through my scrotum. With the bottom of the 'Y' separated my balls from one another, the top ends of the 'Y' went around my shaft, and Barbara forcefully pulled on those ends, snapping them into place on the strap that was now acting like a collar for my manhood.

With my cock effectively bound, I felt my balls getting tighter and tighter as the blood flow changed. I groaned as the pain hit, but once again I was surprised at how incredible it felt as well...especially when Barbara leaned down and licked at them as they protruded through the black leather restraint.

"Mmm...your balls look so big, Neil. I bet they're busy making another big load of cum for your Mistress," Barbara cooed as she took one in her mouth and scraped her teeth over my delicate skin.

"Oh...God!" I moaned, feeling her do the same to my other nut.

"I'm more of a Goddess...so if you're going to pray for mercy, get it right," she said as she slapped the inside of my other thigh for speaking out of turn. Then she giggled as she got back up and hovered over my chest. "Have you learned the rules, yet, or do I need to keep reminding you?"

"I understand them, Mistress Barbara," I said with a little shiver. "That's more like it," she said as she reached to my side, picking up something else. I tilted my head a little more as Barbara grabbed my cock, placing a rubber ring over the head. "This is a cock ring," she said as she slowly rolled it down my engorged shaft like a condom without the sheath.

The ring was slightly smaller in diameter than my cock, and when Barbara finally got it down to the base, I let out an audible whine. I could actually see the blood pumping through the thick veins along the shaft, and as Barbara ran her soft fingers gently up and down the length, my whole body started shaking.

The sensitivity of my entire crotch had been heightened to a level that I'd never experienced before. Between the tight constraints my balls were now in, and the cock ring acting like a vise on the base of my shaft...not to mention the cream Barbara had coated me with, I was a mess. My cock was tingling; my mind convinced there were little needles prickling it all over. And my balls were churning, which made the strap seem to constrict more. As Barbara slowly stroked my shaft, I couldn't have been happier. I was thrilled to actually be with her, for one. And what she was doing to me was more exciting than it was painful. Sure, there was some pain and discomfort, but there was also that euphoric feeling you get when your body releases endorphins that the pain causes. And the helpless feeling I had from being tied up and lovingly abused had me on edge. I couldn't wait to see what she might do to me next.

She pulled out another condom, this time hidden inside her corset between her perfect breasts. Her cock pendant was actually kind of pointing at the hiding place as Barbara pulled out the little wrapper and tore it open. Barbara put it in her mouth, holding her lips in a perfect 'O' shape as she leaned down over my shaft, which was sticking straight up like some phallic monument. Placing her open mouth over my head, I watched in amazement as she slowly put the condom on my using nothing but her talented mouth.

When Barbara finished, she sat back, almost giddy with how well she'd done. But she quickly collected herself, reverting back to Dominatrix mode. "Well, now that you're properly dressed, I think I need to cum," she said as she got off the bed.

I was hoping that meant that I would be cumming with her, but she had other ideas. Barbara moved a lounge chair that was next to the trunk over towards the bed, placing it between the window and me. She returned to the trunk, opening it up and pulling out a big vibrator. Standing next to me a second later, she looked down and smiled.

"You know, you're still underdressed," she said as she stared into my eyes. "Here, hold this for me while I get the rest of your outfit."

Barbara placed the vibrator in my mouth, making me hold it like I was sucking a cock as she went back to our toy chest. She returned with a slave collar, and something else that I couldn't make out. The collar was eerily similar to the leather strap around my balls and shaft. Barbara put it on me, whistling while she worked. She placed the other item next to my head, too close for me to actually see it. But she wasn't worried about that at the moment...she was too busy looking at her handiwork.

"That's better," Barbara said with a little wink. "You know, you look good with that vibrator in your mouth, love slave. I wonder if I could just fuck it with it in your mouth." Then she giggled and took it out, throwing it on the chair. "Nah...I'll just make you eat me instead."

Before I could say anything, Barbara climbed aboard and lowered her pussy over my mouth, grabbing my hair hard as she shoved my head into her wet snatch. I was forced to eat her pussy...not that I was complaining. I would have gladly done it on my own. But there was something so exciting about being 'made' to do it. In fact, that made me think of Ann, and how she loved me making HER do things. I'd never really gotten why that turned her so much, but I suddenly had a newfound appreciation for it. Not to the level that Ann did, but I understood it, and that made me feel closer to her. Of course, having Barbara sit on my face also brought me closer to her, in a much more literal sense. She wiggled her cunt over my mouth, and barked orders at me as to how she wanted me to, well...service her. A short time later, Barbara was arching her back as she pressed her body down harder, cumming on my face as I munched on her cunt. She let loose a flood, filling my mouth, making me swallow her sweet cum.

Getting off of me, she sighed and said, "That was the worst pussy eating I've ever had!" I knew she was kidding me. Chastising me was all part of her dominating me, trying to make me feel belittled. She had cum so much I had a hard time not choking; the sudden burst hitting the back of my throat caught me a little off guard, making me cough a couple of times. But she was playing her 'Mistress Barbara' to the hilt, and she grabbed my balls and squeezed them as she stared into my eyes with a nasty grin. "If you want something done right, I suppose you have to do it yourself!"

Barbara walked to the side of the room, and stunned me when she opened the curtains wide, including the sheer white ones that let light into the room, but still offered some privacy. It wasn't something I expected, and I panicked as I pulled at my restraints, thinking for some reason that I'd be able to get up.

Not only were the curtains open, they were open on the side of the hotel that was next to the parking lot. A parking lot filled with lots of extra cars because it was a Friday night, and the band in the bar had drawn the usual big crowd. And...we weren't in my room, high above on the top floor of the hotel. We were on the first floor, at ground level, where anyone that walked past on the sidewalk could see in if they bothered to look.

I started to say something, but Barbara walked back to the bed and put one hand over my mouth, her other taking my balls in her hands, digging her fingernails into the sensitive skin. "I'm not really interested in your opinion. If I want to show off that big fat cock of yours to the world, then that's what I'm going to do. Okay?"

I nodded, and Barbara let go, grabbing the item next to my head. It was a ball gag, which caught me by surprise. Hell, ALL of the things she was using on me caught me by surprise. None of them were things that we'd gotten at the bridal shower. But there I was, having the red rubber ball stuffed in my mouth as she buckled it up on the other side of my head.

"Now...sit there, and watch!" Barbara commanded as she picked up her vibrator and sat down in the soft recliner.

Putting her legs over the arms, spreading them wide for me, Barbara began playing with her pussy, running the long plastic phallus through the folds of her splayed cunt. Her back was to the window, her body hidden by the chair as she exposed herself to me. I, however, was in plain sight. The candles in the room would draw attention to us if anyone were to pass by, as would the room being illuminated by the amber light of parking lot. There was no doubt in my mind that I was on display.

Even though I'd been ordered to watch, I couldn't have taken my eyes off of her if I'd wanted to. Watching her masturbate herself with that vibrator was a magical experience. She'd use it like a dildo, fucking herself slowly at first, and then going faster, and faster, until her hand was a blur. She'd bring herself to the edge, ready to climax, and then she'd back off, leaving her chest heaving as she sucked air into her lungs to catch her breath. She did that three times, coming closer and closer, but never letting herself cum. She hadn't even turned on the vibrator, just using the thick plastic rod to fuck herself.

The fourth time Barbara started that magical climb, she started playing with her nipples. First, she yanked on the little chain that was adorning them, stretching out her nubs. It made me think about my own nipples, and how much they were throbbing in the clamps that were pinching them for her pleasure...and some of my own pleasure as well. Barbara took off her decorative chain, setting it down next to the three candles that were on the table next to her, and she started abusing her nipples; pulling and twisting them almost violently as her passion became more intense before my eyes.

Barbara was watching my twitching cock, pulsing beneath the clear condom that was covering it, and she muttered to herself. Pulling her nipples with her right hand, Barbara deftly switched on the vibrator and stuffed it inside her pussy, making sure she wedged it up against her swollen clit.

She wasn't fucking herself with it. Instead, Barbara just held the vibrator deep inside her, making sure she lifted it ever so slightly to touch her clit harder. All the while, she scanned me up and down, looking at what she'd done...and how I was prepared for her whenever she decided she wanted to use my body. Barbara's eyes were half closed, and I knew she was drawing close to her orgasm again. The only question was whether she was going to allow herself to have it, or if she was going to continue to torture both of us by delaying it yet again.

Letting go of her nipples, her right arm rested over the arm of the chair, the back of her fingers dangling against the wood of the table. Her left hand remained frozen, holding the vibrating shaft that was deep inside her, pressing it against her clit. I watched her tits rising and falling as her orgasm drew closer, but Barbara was holding out, waiting for it to come to her. She wasn't going to make any sudden move, like fucking herself with the vibrator, or fingering her clit to her climax. She was motionless, her long legs hanging there over the arms of the lounger in those sexy thigh high boots, spread wide for me to watch and admire.

Barbara moved her hand, touching one of the three large white candles she had burning on the table. I shifted my gaze from her pussy, to her hand, to her eyes, connecting the dots along the way. She took the candle in her hand, and her eyes seemed to catch fire, lighting up as she held it in her hand. The passive, almost tranquil look she had on her face a just moment before as she waited for her orgasm transformed the second her fingers lifted the candle.

I had a flash run through my brain, going back to the cabin in Colorado, where I'd tied up Ann and we'd had our first real, extended adventure into the world of bondage, and submission. Ann and I had played around a little before that, but that night in the mountains was our initiation of sorts, and it had turned out to be a more incredible experience than I ever would have imagined, for both of us. Now, we were kind of doing the same thing, only with Ann in charge, and as she held that candle I was starkly reminded of what I'd done to her.

I prepared myself, thinking I'd be receiving some payback. After all, I'd just thought about that very kind of thing when she coated my cock with the cream, saying to myself that I was going to get even with her...and Heather. Now, those words were haunting me as I thought about her using the candle, and the hot wax it contained, on me like I had done to her.

Yet as often as Ann and I were on the same page, Barbara didn't have the same thought that I did. She wasn't thinking about some kind of retribution. As she looked at me lying there, bound and at her mercy, Barbara seemed to be thinking of something else entirely. She was just thinking about it from a different perspective, and I should have known that considering how close she was to cumming. She was thinking about herself that night, and what she'd felt. I could see it in her eyes, blazing as they locked onto mine to make sure I was watching her.

Barbara lifted the candle higher, bringing it over her body, holding it a good twelve inches above her left tit. Then, before she could change her mind, she tilted it, pouring a steady stream of hot, burning wax onto her skin. Barbara coated her breast, including her hard nipple, the wax flowing and molding to her body. If my mouth wasn't already forced open by the ball gag I was wearing, it would have done it on its own. Ann's head shook quickly from side to side as her body reacted to what she'd just done. Her jaw was clenched tight, air escaping past her slightly parted lips as the endorphins released inside her body.

Barbara kept pouring the wax until she ran out, the flame flickering rapidly, before extinguishing itself in a burst of smoke. She quickly put down the candle and picked up a second one, covering her right breast in much the same way, and it was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. The way the white of the wax landed and moved along her dark tan body; it looked like I'd cum all over her tits about twenty times, and my straining cock was now ready with load twenty-one.

mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers