Ann: A Love Story Ch. 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

Setting down the second candle, I though she was done with her self-torture, but she hadn't cum yet. As she picked up the third candle and held it over her hard abdomen, I knew she was seconds away. Barbara poured the wax from the candle on and around her pussy, and she let out a low hiss, her eyes closing as her tits rose up with her arching back. The orgasm that ran through her body was vicious; the long, powerful force of it making her eyes roll, and her limbs to shake.

She dropped the candle, and it tumbled to the floor. Fortunately, the flame went out like the others had, and Barbara had used all the melted wax on her hot little cunt. She slumped in her chair, exhausted from the build up to her latest climax. She looked so incredible sitting there, and I wished for once that I were untied, if only to be able to take a picture of her like that. Instead, I took a mental photo as I watched her recover.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Barbara had been in the bathroom for at least fifteen minutes...maybe longer. And I was left in the same spot I'd been for the last...well, I really didn't know how long. I just knew my cock was still as she'd left it when she'd last touched it, putting a condom over my hard shaft. And my erection hadn't gone down any. If anything, I was harder than ever after what Barbara had just done.

When she finally came around after cumming so hard, Barbara got up slowly and walked away silently though the little curtain she'd made, most likely to clean herself up. I didn't know for sure, but whatever it was, it was taking a long time. All I could do was lie there, and attempt to stay sane as I waited for her return. And the longer I waited, it seemed the hornier I got. For some reason, it seemed easier to wait on Ann to play with me when she was in the room, than having to wait on my own. It was kind of like when I went to a doctor or dentist. It was always easier to wait in the waiting room, around other people, than to wait by yourself in that little examination room.

But she didn't come out in the nurse outfit she mentioned earlier as one of her costume options. She was still Barbara the Dominatrix when she strutted back through the curtain. Not that she was exactly the same. She HAD removed all the wax from her sexy, lithe body. And she'd put the little chain back in place, the little lassos looping tightly around her nipples, linking them together. She also changed her footwear, removing the long thigh high boots she'd been wearing, replacing them with a pair of platform shoes with spiked heels that were at least 5 inches high.

They were basically stripper shoes, but with Barbara wearing them with the leather corset and garter, and the black fishnet hose, she still had that Domme persona going as she walked slowly and carefully across the floor, towards the window. I sighed in relief, thinking she was going to close the curtains, or at the very least, turn off the heater, since the room had to be over 80 degrees.

Instead, she stood in front of the open window, inches from it, showing the parking lot her naked breasts and bare pussy. She was in the shadows now that the candles were out, but the light of the parking lot still illuminated the room a little bit, and there was no doubt that she could be seen standing there like she was, posing like Wonder Woman with her hands on her hips.

Barbara turned her head to look over at me, her long red ponytail flying. Staring at my dripping body, the sweat still pouring off of me, Ann shook her head and said, "Poor Neil...you look hot. Would you like me to cool you off?" I nodded my head, thinking that I couldn't stand it anymore. But I forgot what the outfit Barbara was wearing meant. She gave me an evil little laugh and opened the window as wide as it would go. "There...that should help a little," she said as she walked away from what was now a screened window.

That changed things significantly. Now, not only was there a possibility that someone might see inside the room, they would be able to hear us. And that was FAR more likely than seeing us. But if they heard us, undoubtedly, they would wonder what the noise was, and then wonder for where it was coming from. Or they'd KNOW what the noise was, and they would certainly come looking to see where it was coming from. At least, I knew that's what I would do, if I heard the sounds of sex.

Barbara walked over to the desk in the room, picking up the ice bucket that was there for the hotel guests to use. Remembering that she'd used a couple of ice cubes over an hour before when she'd first tied me up, I figured that there might be some inside. But then again, that was so long ago, and the room was so fucking thermal, they had to have melted by then.

Climbing onto the bed, Barbara poured a little water from the bucket into the glass. She set the bucket down between my legs, the cold plastic resting against my balls, making me flinch. She smiled as she grabbed the back of my head, holding the glass to my mouth. Slipping the ball out of my lips for a moment, she gave me a long drink.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much. Thank you, Mistress Barbara," I said as I nodded.

"Do you need any more?" she asked.

"No, thank you, Mistress. I'm fine."

Barbara wasted no time putting the gag back in place, saying "Good...now I know we won't be wasting the rest of this."

She dipped the glass back into the bucket of cold water, filling it. I'd been worried earlier that she might return the favor I'd given her over a month before and pour hot wax on my body. Instead, that was looking like a breeze as she held the glass over my chest.

"You still look hot, Neil. I think I need to cool you off a little. Now, don't make any noise, or someone will most definitely hear you. And no matter what, I'm not closing the drapes...or the window," she said as she tilted the glass. I felt the splash of the ice cold water landing on my clamped nipples, and I moaned, fighting with myself not to scream out. Unlike when Barbara poured the wax in one steady stream over her tits, she was using the method I'd used before, dribbling out a little at a time. Barbara would drip the water onto my nipples, and my neck. She'd let it run down and pool in my navel. She poured it on my arms, letting it run down my armpits. Then she moved to my legs, and feet. Barbara was covering my body a little at a time, avoiding the most critical part...my crotch.

But we both knew that was coming. All of the other droplets and splashes were just a prelude. Barbara was teasing me, dripping the cold water on my hot skin. In some cases, it felt good...but it was so cold, and the anticipation of when she'd drop it somewhere more sensitive was driving me insane.

Barbara poured the last of the water from the bucket into the glass...and in essence, she blinded me after that, placing the bucket on my chest right in front of my face, blocking my view. And that's when my love went for the kill, so to speak. My shaft was insulated a little because of the condom, but that didn't stop her from dribbling water down it, and letting it run down over my balls, and down the crack of my spread ass. I yelped when she actually just poured some directly on my swollen nuts.

Normally they would have retreated towards my body when they felt water that cold. And they tried, the natural reaction attempting to take place. But because they were held captive by the strap Barbara had placed around my cock and scrotum, there were helpless to seek shelter. And that had me screaming into my ball gag.

"Ssshhh," Barbara said as she poured some more cold water onto my nuts.

I thought for sure I was going to go soft, but Barbara anticipated that possibility, and she started stroking my shaft, even with the condom on, making sure I stayed rock hard. When she finished, she took the bucket, and the glass, and put them back on the desk. Climbing back onto the bed, she turned her back to me, getting on her knees as she squatted over my shaft.

Looking over her shoulder, she said, "Are you ready to fuck me now?" As I nodded...the phone rang again. "Aw...looks like you'll have to wait a little longer, love slave."

She hopped up, and walked calmly over to the phone. She kept her back to me, but I could tell as she talked that she was playing with her pussy. Barbara was being quiet, so I couldn't hear what she was saying...and in truth, the conversation didn't last that long. But it seemed like another eternity until she finally hung up and turned around, making a point to lick her fingers seductively, knowing I'd been watching what she was doing.

"I ought to make you eat my pussy again to see if you've gotten any better at it...but I need more than that right now," Barbara said as she moved back to her trunk. She pulled out one of her many Antonio dildos, and I groaned, thinking I was going to be teased again. Not that I wouldn't have loved to watch her fuck herself with it...normally. But I was desperate, and the thought of waiting any longer was as excruciating as the pain in my cock and balls. But she fooled me again, getting back up on the bed and turning her back to me once more. Looking over her shoulder a second time, she said, "Since you didn't prove you were good enough to eat my pretty cunt, you're not worthy yet to fuck my pussy. You'll have to fuck my ass instead."

It was just another one of her little slams to try and make the role playing more authentic. She probably felt like that was something that a Dominatrix would say, so she let it fly. I could tell in her eyes that it didn't set well with her as soon as it left her lips, but she wasn't going to change her mind. So, she put the fake cock down for a moment and spread her ass with her hands, lowering it over the tip of my prick.

Thankfully, Barbara had greased her ass a little. It didn't take too long for her to stuff my entire cock into her backside. When her body weight was totally on me, my balls felt like they were going to burst from the pressure, but it was a hurt that was oh so sweet. I groaned, and grinned from behind the gag, thankful that no matter how much discomfort there was, I was finally getting fucked again.

Barbara started riding my cock, slowly moving up and down until she got used to having my thick shaft wedged into her tight ass again. It had been a long time, and it seemed even longer. But after taking a couple of minutes to get comfortable, Barbara was slamming herself down onto my prick hard, grunting loudly each time she impaled herself over it.

Just as soon as she started...Barbara stopped, resting with my cock stuffed deep inside her. She spread her knees a little wider, and reached for her trusty dildo, bringing it to her mouth. Barbara sucked on it for a moment, getting it slick with her saliva, and then she slowly eased it into her pussy.

"Oh...GOD!" she said as she pushed the thick cock deep inside her cunt. I could feel the shaft of it moving against mine as Barbara started fucking herself with it. Instead of fucking me, she just leaning back with her left hand on my chest, using the fake cock with her right. She was totally stuffed, with my fat cock in her ass, and Antonio the dildo in her cunt...and she was in sex heaven. My body was shaking back and forth on the mattress as she rammed the cock in and out...the echo of the squeaking bed reverberating against the walls and out the window.

I was amazed at Ann. Here was a woman that just a few months before confessed that when it came to sex, her expectations were of hoping that she'd get to cum. By and large, her selection of partners in bed had been selfish, and so when she did have an orgasm, she'd said she was satisfied. When we found each other during that fateful week in Indiana and fell in love, Ann had told me that she'd never had a multiple orgasm. In fact, I found out later that she'd never had more than one when she had sex, either multiple, as in back to back, or having a second one later on. She said she felt lucky just to get one that she thought that was normal. And I knew she was being completely honest when she said that. I told Ann that week that I considered that a challenge...and I went out of my way to prove to her that not only could she have more than one during a lovemaking session, she could actually have multiple ones. I gave her that experience the first chance I got, and I'd done it countless times since then, proving to her that it wasn't a fluke of some kind. And in the process of, well, training Ann that her body was capable of so much more than she ever knew sexually, she had totally expanded her horizons in the bedroom. Frankly, out of the bedroom too.

So there she was, with my cock all the way in her ass, and a big, fat rubber one stuffed all the way in her pussy, and she was bringing herself to at least her fourth climax of the night. And I knew from the way she was acting that she was far from being done.

"I've created a monster," I chuckled to myself as she neared yet another orgasm.

"Oh...oh...I'm cumming. Oh...fuck! I'M CUMMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGG!" she screamed out.

She was so loud, I was certain that anyone sleeping in a room on our hall heard her...not to mention anyone strolling in the parking lot. With the window open, and it being late at night, her voice would have carried forever. Ann came hard, shuddering as she let loose both verbally and physically. I only wished I could have cum with her. But Ann was still playing as Barbara...and Barbara had other intentions.

Taking the cock out of her pussy, Barbara threw it off to the side and she lifted herself off my rigid pole. Taking off the condom, she discarded it with the last one, throwing it onto the floor as she pulled out a third one. As quickly as she'd taken one off, there was a fresh one on my cock. And just as quickly, Barbara hopped off the bed, walking back to the trunk, pulling out another Antonio model dildo.

"That was good, Neil. You did much better that time. If you do well this time, I may even let you cum," she said with a wink.

Barbara got back on top of me, placing her pussy against the very tip of my cock...using it to split her labia. She was facing me this time, and she just held herself there...teasing me as she rocked her hips back and forth. I tried to raise mine and fuck her, but I had been tied up so long, I had trouble moving. Barbara giggled as she felt my failed attempt, and heard me whine.

"Don't worry, Neil. I'm going to fuck you. But I want to feel double stuffed again...so be patient."

I had no choice, really. All I could do was watch as Barbara leaned forward and moved her hand behind her, placing the dildo against the entrance to her ass. Because I'd loosened her up, it didn't take her long at all to fully cram that thick piece of lifelike rubber into her ass. She didn't bother to fuck herself with it. Barbara just wanted to feel incredibly full like she had moments before. And that happened as she left the dildo inside her, holding the end with her hand as she slowly lowered her pussy over my shaft.

"Oh my God, that feels good," Barbara hissed as she put her right hand on my hard abdomen and held herself still for a moment.

"Mmm mmm," I moaned through my gag in agreement. She knew what I meant, and she smiled with her eyes closed at my reaction.

Getting settled, Barbara started humping my engorged, strapped cock, hammering my balls with each long stroke as she dropped her full body weight on them. It was a pain that was sharp and stabbing in my crotch, and yet with each thrust down on my shaft, I had a spark of pleasure pulse through my body that was just indescribable. So much so, that I was getting very close to cumming. Dangerously close, according to Barbara.

She sensed that I was near my orgasm, but she wasn't. And that wasn't going to do for my Mistress...not by a long shot. Barbara stopped and scolded me.

"You will NOT cum before I do! UNDERSTAND!" she said as she reached down and twisted the wheels on the nipple clamps she'd placed on me, making them tighter.

"UUUNNNNNNNNN!" I screamed into the ball gag, which really didn't stop the sound from coming out of my throat.

"I cum first...always!" Barbara said as she started riding me again.

My nipples felt like they were on fire, and that was enough to kill any chance of me cumming soon, which was exactly what she had intended. And yet as much as that burning feeling coursed through my chest and hit my other erogenous spots in sort of a chain reaction, the look on her face calmed me. For what she had just done, she was looking at me with love, and hope. I could tell she was worried that she'd just gone too far. I remembered feeling that way myself when I'd done one of any of a dozen different things to her. And she'd let me know that everything was fine.

I knew I needed to do the same, but since I couldn't talk, I gave her a little wink, and smiled around the ball gag. She wiped away the little tear that had come from the corner of my eye from the initial shock of pain...and she smiled sweetly. I knew from that look that she was going to make up for what she'd just done. And just that look was enough for me. Believe it or not, I loved what she'd done to me so far, no matter how difficult it had been up to that point.

Barbara started riding me again, using her athletic body to bounce up and down on my cock gracefully. She was rolling her hips a little with each stroke, increasing the pressure on her clit. As she did, she took her hand off my stomach, raising them both over her body. She took out the band in her hair...well, her fake hair, letting the long red tresses fall over her shoulders like some erotic dream. She threw the band to her right, and as she did, she froze...but only for a second. Then she started up again, and gave a little wave.

"Enjoy the show," she said as she turned back toward me, her eyes wild with passion.

I turned my head to the left, and my own eyes went wild. There, standing in front of our open window, was what looked to be a young, attractive couple in their early twenties. I couldn't get that good of a look, because of the way I was tied, and because they had their backs to the lights of the parking lot. So they were mostly shadowy figures that moved enough that you could tell they were both cute and/or handsome, depending on the gender you wished to look at. But I could tell that the girl was rubbing the guy's cock through his pants, and he was fondling one of her tits through her blouse.

Barbara got visibly excited...to the point that she not only started riding me more energetically, she played to her audience. Her left hand went to her thigh, and she pulled out a little key from the elastic top of her left stocking. Seconds later, she was unlocking the little lock on her corset, casting it aside on the bed. She followed that by slowly unzipping it, and taking it off, throwing it toward the window, making the girl that was standing there flinch. But they didn't move away....they actually took a step closer.

Lifting her right breast, Barbara took her nipple into her mouth, sucking on it wildly as she rocked her hips up and down on me. Taking the little chain that bound her nipples together, Barbara put it in her mouth, and lifted her chin, making her tits rise up and point more toward the ceiling. Leaning back farther, she put her hands on my knees and start pushing her body back onto my cock with long, heavy strokes that made her tits bounce, forcing her nipples to stretch even further from the chain clenched in her teeth. Every once in a while, she'd have to sneak a hand back behind her, pressing the fake cock deeper into her ass whenever it started to slip out a little.

It was all too much. The voyeurs in our window set off a series of quick changes in how Ann and I had been fucking, the result being a fast, meteoric rise to our orgasms. True to her demand, Ann came first, screaming out inaudible words as she covered my latest condom with her warm cum. She kept riding me through her climax, making it last longer as she tried to get me off too.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers