Ann: A Love Story Ch. 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

And she did. I started grunting to let her know I was seconds away from exploding. Truth be told, I expected her to just let me cum in the rubber again. And she probably would have, but our two erotic guests changed the fate of that decision too. Barbara hopped off of my cock and got on her knees, moving to the side away from the window to offer a perfect view of my entire stretched out body. Whipping off the condom at the same time she pulled the dildo from her ass, she began slowly stroking my cock as she leaned down close to my head.

"You better give our guests a good show, Neil. I want to see you're your sperm shooting way up in the air for them...and there better be a lot of it." Moving back up, she stared directly at the couple, who were practically pressing their faces against the mesh of the screen window. Switching hands, Barbara stroked my cock with her left, and she began playing with my bound balls with her right.

"Cum for me love slave! Show our new friends how much you love to cum for your Mistress!" she said, as much for them as she did for me.

But it was exactly what I needed to hear. My hips lurched up as I felt my balls clench against the restraints of the leather harness.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed into my gag as my load raced up my shaft and started spurting out.

I'd never had an orgasm that powerful. There was something about the way the harness on my cock and the cock ring constricted my groin that made it more difficult to cum. I could only relate it to how pressing on a hose to narrow the opening forces the water to spray harder...and while that was probably over simplifying it, the result was similar. For whatever reason, the way Barbara had bound my testicles and my cock had a side effect that I couldn't have imagine. I DID shoot in the air, with much more power than I could remember.

The orgasm I'd waited on for what seemed like hours actually kind of stung, my balls tensing up as they churned inside my sack. But it also felt mind-blowing to finally be cumming. There were four to five huge explosions from the tip of my head, bursting high into the air before splashing down on my stomach. I heard the young girl in the window gasp audibly, and say something to her boyfriend...or husband. Whatever he was, he said something back as I finished depositing my load all over myself at Barbara's direction.

He must have said something about how they should probably go because the show was over, because he took his woman by the arm and started to lead her away. But Barbara wasn't finished showing me off.

"Wait," she said as she got up from the bed and slowly walked over to the window. I was amazed at her brazenness; she walked right over to them, totally naked. Well, not totally, but the garter belt and stockings weren't hiding anything. Barbara leaned against the wall, her right arm high above her like she was against some lamppost, her left hand on her hip as she kind of posed in front of them. The guy couldn't take his eyes off of her from what I could see, but Barbara was talking to the girl.

Out of nowhere, the young woman spoke, her sexy southern accent sounding almost as surprised to be talking to me as I was hearing it.

"Mistress Barbara wants to know if her love slave is hungry," she said with a giggle. "Looks like I'm going to be eating some more pussy," I sighed inside. But if that's what my Mistress wanted me to do for them, I wasn't going to argue. In fact, I was still so turned on I was still as hard as I was ten minutes before I came. Whatever Barbara wanted to do, I was in no position to argue...but I didn't want to.

Nodding, I grunted 'UH HUH' from behind my gag to let them all know I was.

Barbara was smiling as she walked back to where she was before. Getting on her knees next to me, she said, "You made quite a mess, love slave. We need to clean that up."

She bent over and started lapping up the large load of cum I'd painted myself with. Then, she stunned me...and our guests. Barbara kind of sat back up, and winked at them before taking my ball gag out of my mouth. I knew what was coming as she leaned over my face. Her hands came to my head, and she lovingly touched my cheeks. I didn't argue, or complain. I let her have her moment. I'd tasted my own sperm hundreds of times, and I'd never been ashamed of it. And while this was decidedly different, I wasn't ashamed now. I was playing the role of Barbara's love slave, and this was part of the territory.

Opening my mouth wide for Barbara, she leaned down a little farther, the smile in her eyes so overwhelming with her love for me that I smiled back with mine. Parting her lips, she slowly let my cum dribble from her mouth into mine. I held it in my throat for her, letting her fill it.

"Oh my God," I heard the guy watching us say loudly.

"Oh my God is right," the girl responded. "I thought YOU were the only guy that would do that."

"I've tasted it a few times for you, Suzie. I've never...eaten it."

"Would you, Tim...because that is SO hot!"

"Maybe...if you dress like her more often."

"Deal!" she said excitedly.

It wasn't something I expected to hear, and I don't think that Barbara did either. But that spurred her on.

"Don't you swallow that yet, love slave. I'm not done cleaning you up," she said. Barbara moved back to my stomach, and started licking the rest of the sperm off of my body, feeding it to me. When she'd finished with the last of it, she hovered over me and said, "Now you can swallow, love slave. Show them how much you love it."

I did as I was told, gulping it down. "Thank you, Mistress Barbara," I said as I opened my mouth to show her it was all gone.

"Very good, love slave," she said as she climbed back over my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I was forced to start eating her again, which was what I thought I'd be doing to begin with when I was asked if I was hungry. And while I did, Barbara bent over and took my shaft into her mouth, deepthroating me.

After a couple of minutes, Barbara pulled up off my shaft. It was a little muffled because of her legs being next to my ears, but I heard her say, "Thanks for stopping by. I hope you both enjoyed our show."

"We did," Suzie replied. "Thanks for...letting us."

"Someone was going to...that's why I opened the window. But I'm glad it was you. It made it so much hotter for us."

"It was hot for us too...Mistress Barbara," Suzie giggled. "Now we're going to go have some fun of our own!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

The drapes were closed...well, the sheer ones were, and while the allowed the light from the parking lot, they at least hid me from view. Barbara had turned down the heater, and left the window open to help cool me off. But she'd left me tied to the bed while she went back to what she was referring to as her dressing room. She'd taken the time to remove the clamps from my nipples, but other than that, I was pretty much just as she'd left me. She'd been back behind the curtain for at least twenty minutes, having stopped our 69 as soon as the voyeuristic couple left us to go play together. I could hear her humming happily in the bathroom.

"I hope you don't mind, Neil...but I'm sort of choosing your next fantasy for you. I think you'll like it, and it will make sense once you see me. Is that okay?"

I wasn't sure who I was talking to; whether Ann was still playing my Dominatrix, or if she was just Barbara. In fact, the way she asked the question, she sounded more like Ann. So, I kind of morphed them, reacting with my heart and my mind. I knew in my heart Ann wouldn't disappoint me. Yet in my mind, I didn't want to disappoint Barbara.

"Yes, Mistress Barbara," I said enthusiastically.

"Ha...I'm not you're Mistress anymore," Ann said with a big laugh. "I'm just Barbara." Then, she stepped through curtain, and posed for me. "Actually, I'm Nurse Barbara!" My chin hit my chest as I looked at Ann, standing there in a full blown nurse's uniform. Well, it was more of a costume, really...one that a porn actress would wear in a movie with a nurse involved. It was bright white dress, and it hugged Ann's hard body. The front buttoned all the way up, with about ten little white buttons; the top and bottom three left undone.

She was wearing a white half-bra that pushed up her breasts, but kept them exposed, just like the black corset had done earlier. The bra created massive cleavage, which Ann was sporting at the top of the dress. I could just see the edges of the inside of her areolas with the way she was wearing the dress, and her hard nipples where pressing into the front, creating those sexy bumps in the fabric I loved so much.

The bottom of the dress barely covered her crotch, and with the front buttons undone, and the way she was standing there with one leg slightly in front of the other, I could see the white of a garter belt. The garter was attached to the sheer white stockings she was wearing; her feet encased in sexy white high heels, five-inches high, with a little strap around the ankles.

Ann had pulled her red hair up high on her head, covering it with one of those white nurse's hats with the red cross on it, which matched the one on her dress over her left breast. My heart was pounding, along with my straining cock as I looked at Ann, her hands on her hips, staring at me lying there on the bed. And she licked her lips, which were perfectly done with a bright red lipstick that matched the crosses on her uniform.

Officially shifting into a new role, Ann said, "Good evening, Neil. I'm Barbara, the head nurse for your floor. I'm just starting my shift, and you're going to be one of my patients tonight."

"Hello, Barbara," I said with a smile.

"I have some really good news for you, Neil. I was just reading your chart at the nurses' station, and Doctor Cox says that I can take you out of that traction tonight."

"Doctor...Cocks?" I said with a laugh.

"That's Cox with an 'X'...not a 'CK'. But I think you already knew that."

"Yeah, I suppose I did," I said, even though I didn't. Ann seemed to be making things up as she went again. That was actually one of MY strong suits, but Ann had really gotten good at it.

"Well, I would think you would, anyway. Doctor Cox is one of the world's leading experts on Masturbation Therapy."

"Uh huh...what is that again?" I said, wanting to play along. I just needed a little more info to go on. "You're being silly again, Mr. Thomas. You know exactly what that is, and what we do here at the Shenandoah Valley Sex Clinic," Ann said, waving her finger back and forth like I'd done something naughty.

"I'm not trying to be silly, Barbara. I'm just one of those patients that needs to know what's going on so I can get myself geared up for it."

"Well, you know you've been going through Masturbation Therapy...and I think it's incredibly brave of you to do that. It takes a lot to admit that your life got to the point that you were having to jack off all the time. But as you've learned in your individual sessions, it's something that's quite common for divorced men...there was nothing to be ashamed of."

"Thanks...it was...hard for me to admit that," I said, wondering where she was going with all of this.

"That's what makes Doctor Cox's therapy so groundbreaking. He takes away your ability to masturbate, and forces you to rely on the tender care of the loving nurses on staff to give you the relief you need. It's all part of training yourself to let others do for you what you've been doing yourself."

"And Doctor Cox thinks I'm ready...what am I ready for?"

"Today you get out of your traction...if you think you can handle it. In reading the chart, the direction he's giving me for tonight's treatment is to gradually let you out of the restraints. First, the feet...and then, if you seem to take to that, I can release your hands."

"What about...my cock?"

Nurse Barbara frowned and said, "I'm afraid the chart said I need to keep that monster restrained in the harness and cock ring for now until we see how you respond to this final treatment. And I need to remind you, Neil...the ring and the strap both still have the electro-impulse sensors activated. If you try to jack off on your own, the nurse watching in the central surveillance room will see you, and she'll shock you again."

It all seemed like such an elaborate scheme, but she was making it seem so real. The more we did these role-playing games, the more impressed I became with her...well, her acting skills. She made every character she became seem real; embracing not only the persona, but adding the feelings and emotions that the role demanded. And she made it seem so natural each time...so much so that I wondered how I did when I play-acted when we played our little sex games.

I'd come to love our role-playing. It had become such a vibrant, exciting part of our lives. I didn't know how often we'd actually do it once we got married, but the way Ann had outdone herself so far during our evening made me think we'd just touched the surface. Here she was, playing a Nurse after just playing a Dominatrix, all the while pretending to be Barbara, the red headed, high-class escort that I'd paid a thousand dollars to spend the evening with. And she'd said she had a half dozen other 'costumes' with her, which meant she might have had as many other characters hidden away in the sexy brain of hers.

I felt a little shudder run through my body as that thought hit me. Of course, it helped that Ann had climbed up on the bed and slowly started to untie my left ankle. When she finished removing the binding my leg, she lovingly kissed the area around my ankle that had the indentations from the thick rope. Then she went about giving my entire leg a massage, followed by stretching it out, sort of bringing it back to life after being held still for a couple of hours.

She did the same thing to my right leg, taking her time, just like a real nurse would...if a nurse actually worked at a sex clinic like the one I was supposedly in. She was patient, and thorough, making it feel as much medical as it was sexual...which it really was supposed to be. It was just another case of Ann leaving no detail unattended.

When Ann finished removing the restraints on my wrists, she had me sit up in bed to get used to being a little upright again. While I did, she walked back to the toy chest and returned with a stethoscope and a leash. Both items surprised me, but I didn't have time to really dwell on them. Ann lifted the ball gag that was dangling around my neck as she looked me in the eye, her face smiling in her special, angelic way.

"I trust we're not going to need to use this anymore, right Neil. You can control your screaming now," she said as she patted me on the thigh.

I nodded, and said, "I'll be good, Barbara. I promise."

Ann reached behind my neck, leaning in close as she unbuckled the leather strap that held it in place. "Good...I want to hear you tell me how much you love what I'm going to do to you, but we can't have screaming. It upsets the other patients in the ward. I can't be everywhere at once, and neither can Heather. We're the only nurses working this floor tonight."

I let out a little chuckle to myself as I thought about Ann weaving Heather into the fantasy she was playing out. And when Ann took the gag off and threw it towards the chest, I smiled. But then she attached the leash to the collar she'd put around my neck when she'd been my Dom instead of my Nurse, I got confused.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"It's just a control device, in case you start to revert to your old behavior. I'd rather do it with this myself, than have to have your cock shocked again. Wouldn't you?"

I nodded. "Well when you put it that way...yeah."

"Okay...let's do a quick check to make sure everything's good, and we'll get started with this final treatment," she said as she put the stethoscope around her neck, and then placed the ends in her ears. First she placed the scope against my chest, listening to my heart beat faster as she moved it around from place to place. Ann smiled as she looked up at me, and I could tell hers was beating just as fast. Then she took the scope and placed it playfully against my cock, 'checking' it up and down, including my balls, making sure everything was 'okay'. My shaft was as hard as it was when she'd first put the devices on me, and it was pulsing as she moved the instrument in her hands all over it.

Taking off the stethoscope, Ann got off the bed and placed it back into the chest. Turning around, she looked at me, a sensual gleam in her dark brown eyes. "I think you're ready for this, Neil. And I know I am," she said as she started unbuttoning the few buttons that where fastened on the front of her uniform.

Seconds later, she was letting the white dress slip from off her shoulders. Her breasts were exposed in her half bra, as was the fiery red thatch of hair above her pussy. Ann had decided against a thong or g-string, letting the garter belt she was wearing kind of frame her beautiful pubic mound.

Ann reached for the leash she'd left lying between my legs and pulled me to my feet at the end of the bed. Dropping to her knees, she wasted little time as she bent her head at an odd angle, looking up at me as she went back and forth between my balls, taking them into her mouth and sucking on them. She played with them with her tongue, kind of batting them around before moving up my shaft, kissing it tenderly as she moved toward the fat, straining head.

Ann slowly sank her mouth over my shaft, deepthroating me with ease as she moved her head band back and forth. With the hat clipped to her hair, thoughts of her calling herself the Head Nurse came to mind, and I was sure that wasn't an accident. This was exactly what she'd had in mind when she said it.

It was a glorious blowjob. Ann was almost artistic in the way she went about pleasuring me. She looked at it as more of a craft than a sexual act, and the lengths she went to to prove that showed in so many ways. From the way she would engulf my cock in one quick, fluid motion, swallowing it down her throat; to the way she would slowly draw her mouth back over it, her red covered lips pulling along the skin of my rigid shaft...and all the little things she would do in between. Ann knew so many tricks and had so many different techniques that it wasn't hard to believe her in the role of Barbara, the escort. She had so much talent she could have been a professional cocksucker. And in some ways, it seemed like she was so good, perhaps she SHOULD charge for what she could do.

And that was part of the appeal to what Ann was doing...for both of us. I loved that she loved the sexual play acting that we shared. And I truly believed she was getting off on the idea that she was getting paid to perform sexually. It was such a huge turn on for her...for both of us, really. And that made what she was doing all the more incredible.

Fingering her clit with her left hand, Ann cupped my balls with her right as her head flew back and forth over just the head of my cock. She was trying to bring me to my third orgasm of the night, and I was close. Very close. So close that she anticipated it. Pulling off, Ann grabbed my slickened shaft and started jacking me hard.

"It's the moment of truth, Neil...time to finish your therapy. Doctor Cox wants you to cum on my face as the final part of your treatment. And right now, I want that too," she said as she winked at me.

Just hearing Ann say that had my balls cramping as they pulled up against the strap they were bound in. Seconds later, I started spurting my load all over Ann's smiling, angelic face. She never bothered to open her mouth, instead wanting all of my sperm to land on her skin. I didn't cum as much as the previous times, mostly because it was my third load in such a short amount of time, but it still covered most of her face.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers