Ann: A Love Story Ch. 88

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have argued, or at least tried to reason with her. But at that point, my cock was doing all the thinking for me...like it should have been from the moment she took off her clothes in the garage. Or when she began to tease me mercilessly in the car. Or when she suggested we find a coat room back at the church. I followed my hard cock as it led me toward her, feeling as if I was being dragged behind it like a divining rod leading me to water.

She stood as I got to her, smiling as she started unbuttoning my dress shirt.

"Wh...what are you doing?" I stammered.

"I'm undressing you," she said as she slowly opened the front, pulling it wide so she could kiss my left collarbone.

"Ann, really...I..."

She put her finger to my lips as she kissed along my shoulder and up my neck. She was leaving a soft trail from her mouth, moving up my cheek before moving her finger as she stared into my eyes. Then she leaned forward and kissed me.

It wasn't a short buss. She tenderly pressed her soft lips to mine in a long, lingering kiss. She moaned into my mouth as her hand made its way to the back of my head, her fingers digging into my hair. She moved closer, mashing her half-naked form against my clothing. I surrendered to her, opening my mouth, feeling her tongue invade my parted lips and graze against my teeth. When she finally pulled back, the smoldering look in her eyes said everything I needed to hear. I was hers. But that didn't stop her from telling me anyway.

"It's Sunday, Neil. It's OUR day. We made a promise to each other...and we're going to keep it," she said as she continued to unbutton my shirt, pulling the tail out from inside my pants.

"I know baby. You're right...I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But now I've decided that I'm in charge for this one, because you keep trying to find ways to leave, and I'm not finished with you yet." She took off my shirt, throwing it to the side.

"Oh you are, are you?" I laughed as she kissed her way down my chest.

"Well, I figured you wouldn't mind."

"And why is that?"

Ann dropped to her knees and reached for my belt buckle as she looked up at me.

"Because, you're going to be in charge the next two Sundays...that's why."

"I thought we were going to decide that together, when the t...time comes," I stuttered, feeling her hair deliberately brush over my cock as she lowered my pants and boxers in one quick motion.

"And we are," she said, helping me step out of my pants before removing my socks. "But I'd really like to have today as mine, and to make up for it, I'm willing to let you have next Sunday."

"Wait...you said the next two. What's going on?"

Stroking my shaft as she looked up at me, her smile was warm and reassuring. "Two weeks from now, we'll be in our new house. And if you remember, that weekend I have to be Annabelle again," she said with a girlish giggle. "That is, if you still want me to be."

"I think that's really up to you."

"No...I already committed to do it. I can't back out. Only YOU can," she said as she gave the head of my cock a quick, wet lick.

"So you want to back out?"

"Mmm...no baby. I love being Annabelle for you. I just can't do it that often and I have to work myself into it. But I'll be more than ready by then."

"Okay...so why am I in charge next Sunday?"

She squeezed the base of my throbbing cock as she held my balls in her other hand, playing with them as I stood naked in front of her. "I just told you, it's because I want to be in charge right now," she winked.

"Okay, but that doesn't..."

"Neil, next Sunday we'll be married. I'd like to spend my first full day as a wife, doing whatever my husband wants me to do for him. And since it IS going to be a Sunday, I'll let you imagine what that's going to entail."

"Sex," I sighed as she held her open mouth close to my cock and exhaled her steamy breath over the shaft, which she was holding in her tight fist, making the veins pop out even more than usual.

"That's right...sex. And since I'm going to be taking a vow to obey you, I figured that's as good a place to start as any," she laughed.

"Uh...I'm going to be taking the same vows, Ann."

She pulled on my shaft a little and said, "It's Anna. I've got a cock in my hand, see?" When I groaned in response, she grinned, "Good...you do see. And yes, I know you're taking the same vows. I know this may sound silly, because I've always prided myself in being a strong, independent woman; I kind of like the idea of starting out our marriage as a frilly little housewife, taking care of her man when he comes home from a hard day's work."

My mouth dropped open as I looked at her, almost bowing before me. "You do?"

"Yes, I do. For a while, anyway. Don't get any ideas that it's going to last forever. I'm going to go back to work eventually. But we both know I want to play house when we get there, and this is just part of that fantasy in my head. As long as you don't expect me to be that way, I love the thought of being your devoted wife and following your lead for a while."

"What's a while?"

"I don't know. We'll figure that out. Let's just have fun with it and enjoy each other. That's what I plan to do."

"Okay...well, I can do that too, if that's what you really want."

"What I want right now is for you to get on the floor," she said as she yanked on my prick, pulling me downward, forcing me to my knees. Putting her hand in the middle of my chest, she helped me get on my back. Hovering over top of me, she shot me a nasty little smile. "I'm tired of talking...right now, I need to suck cock. Now just lie there and be quiet," she hissed.

Apparently she really did need to 'suck cock', as she put it. She practically attacked my crotch, swallowing me whole as she rammed her throat over my shaft. She was on her knees between my spread legs, her head bobbing up and down quickly in long smooth strokes. Each time she pulled up her lips would drag along my skin, stopping at the rim of the mushroom cap before she'd open wide and impale her throat again.

I was leaning on my elbows trying to look at her, but she acted like I wasn't even there. She was only focused on my cock, her hair covering up what she was doing. The silky brown tresses were dangling down from her head, shielded her face from view like a dark, sexy veil. The sensation was electric, the soft curls tickling my crotch as she went about her sucking her cock. And it was her cock at the moment, her fixation going beyond being just oral.

There was no foreplay or long seduction process. She was fucking me with her mouth and throat...and it was a hard, slutty fuck at that. From the almost obscene garbling sounds she was making, to the constant stream of saliva that was flowing past her lips pooling on my abdomen and flowing down over my balls, what she was doing felt dirty...in a good way. In a very, very good way.

Her left hand was gliding up and down my slickened shaft along with her mouth. Her right was squeezing my spit soaked sack. I closed my eyes for just a moment and listened, my head tilting back as the unmistakable sounds of a woman...well, of a slut sucking a cock filled the room.

She knew almost before I did, my balls moving within her hand as she gripped them. But my increasing moans let her know that the fast, furious pace she'd set was doing exactly what she wanted.

"I...I'M GOING TO CUM ANNA!" I cried out.

She pulled off, surprising me as she quickly grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it tightly with both hands. I was seconds away from exploding and she suddenly decided that was the time to deny my orgasm. I groaned, my pelvis lifting upward; only my upper back on the floor as my fingers dug into the carpet in exasperation. I figured this was a new tactic she was using...a more extreme way of bringing me to the edge, before backing off.

But she was simply pausing for a moment, wanting me to cum the way she wanted. More to the point...she wanted me to cum where she wanted. She got on the floor on her stomach with her head down, placing the tip of my cock against her forehead. Wrapping my wet shaft into with the long strands of her hair, she started jacking me off with both hands.

I started bucking my hips, humping up into her hands as she pumped my cock. "Cum for me...NOW!" she said, her sultry voice demanding I give her what she wanted.

I didn't have time to debate it. Her order resonated somewhere deep within my psyche, my balls immediately obeying her verbal command.

"OH GOD!" I screamed as I started spewing my load.

She stopped pumping, quickly covering up the end of my cock with her hair, letting the spunk soak into her thick, luscious mane. "That's it...cum in my hair. YEESSSSSS," she growled.

It was an incredible reaction, one that made a jolt run through my body, landing directly in my groin. I pulsed a couple more times, my ass raised off the floor about six inches, before I finally fell to the carpet. She slowly squeezed my balls and then my shaft, milking every drop she could onto her sticky scalp.

Standing up, she straddled me with her heels by my sides. She eyed my damp, limp body, the confidence in her stare making me shiver as she put her hands on her hips. Her hair was a mess, matted from the white sperm along with the saliva from my shaft.

"Go pack...I'll be there in a minute. And no getting dressed...I've already picked out what you'll be wearing for the trip."

"What?" I asked, unsure if I really heard what she'd just said.

"I said I still want you naked! Now get going!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was inching along the road, my grip on the steering wheel becoming tighter as my tension increased. It was as close to trapped as I'd ever felt in my life. With the late start I'd gotten, I knew I was in for a longer day than I'd originally expected when I'd gotten up. But I never dreamed it would become what it had. I was on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and I had been for almost two hours. But in that time, I'd only gone a little over twelve miles.

My dad had told me horror stories about traveling on the Turnpike during holidays, but I'd always assumed it was an exaggeration...one of his many tall tales from his exploits as a traveling salesman early in his career. Now I was living it firsthand and it was every bit the nightmare he'd made it out to be. As I sat there behind the same red Chevy Monte Carlo I'd been looking at for the last ninety minutes, I scrambled trying to think of the best way to escape the situation I found myself in.

Dad had described the problem before; I just hadn't paid that much attention at the time. But as I sat there, it all came back to me. Take a cramped four-lane highway that takes the idea of 'limited access' to a new level, combine it with a higher than normal volume of holiday travelers all converging on it at the same time...and then put it in the mountainous terrain that stretches across the width of Pennsylvania. It was the recipe for a traffic jam the likes of which I'd never seen before.

And the key to the gridlock was the exits along the Turnpike, or the lack of them to be precise. There were too few, and they were too far apart. Most interstates have exits every few miles, but on a Turnpike you could literally go twenty to thirty miles between them, with no way of getting off. Sure, there were the service plazas they'd have for weary travelers, places to stop to eat and to refuel the gas tank. But those weren't exits...they were more like pit stops. I needed an exit.

I looked on the back of the toll ticket to find out how far I was from the next one. Actually, for me it was going to be the first one. I'd been traveling east on Interstate 70, joining up with the turnpike in New Stanton, but I'd yet to make it to the next exit going east. Checking the ticket, I found I was just a couple of miles from a place to get off, and I knew I had too. Grabbing the atlas from under the passenger seat, I started looking for an escape route.

I was able to plot out a general course, but the atlas wasn't detailed enough. I'd be getting off in the mountains, still a couple hundred miles from my final destination. I knew I'd have to take back roads if I were going to get anywhere, because there would be a lot of other people bailing the Turnpike just like I was. They'd likely take the most obvious roads, which meant the traffic jam was going to continue once I got off. My only hope was to find a way most others wouldn't take.

With it getting dark, it was only going to make finding my way a lot harder. And the winding roads would make it easy to get lost, even with my acute sense of direction. I threw the atlas into the passenger seat and looked up at the road ahead, letting off the brake to move up another car length. Sighing, I knew I needed a map. But first, I needed the exit.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm not sure which felt stranger, packing my clothes while I wasn't wearing any, or that Ann had somehow picked out an outfit for me to wear on my trip back to West Virginia. As I folded my things and put them in my suitcase, it was the latter that seemed odder to me. I couldn't find anything missing from what I'd brought, which had me browsing though my closet of the clothes I'd left behind, wondering if there was something she'd picked out from there. But that didn't seem as odd as her picking out something in the first place. After all, I was leaving...and since I was leaving alone and would be in the car most of the way, no one would see me.

I was bent over looking through the drawers of my chest, searching for who knows what that might not be there, when I felt her hands caressing my backside.

"Mmm...that is one sexy ass," she cooed as she moved her body up against mine from behind. I stood up, her hands roaming over my body, stroking my chest as she ran her left leg along the outside of mine, bringing her knee up to my hip. "I'm going to have to make you be naked more often."

"Make me?" I chuckled. "All you have to do is ask."

"I'm not in the mood to ask," she said as she scraped her teeth along my back. Her right hand made its way to my half-hard cock, pulling at it, making it grow once again. "Besides, when I'm in charge, I don't intend to ask. I'm going to tell you what I want, and you're going to do it."

"Hmm, you're sounding a little like a woman I paid to have sex with once."

"And that makes you nervous?"

"No...it's just..."

Ann put her foot on the floor, twisting me around by my cock. Putting her other hand firmly in the middle of my chest, she caught me off guard, pushing me back into the chest of drawers. My mouth fell open as I looked at her. She had used my cum to slick back her hair, at least on the top and the left side. The right side was the same as it was before. It was like she'd had a styling, but the hairdresser left in the middle of the job. Still, it wasn't her hair that had my cock suddenly stiff in her hands. It was her eyes.

She glared at me, her nostrils flaring a little as the corner of her mouth turned up slightly in a sexy smirk. "I know you don't like being dominated like I do, Neil. But there's a difference between being your mistress...and being in control. I know there were parts of what I did as Barbara where I went too far. But I also know there were parts you liked. Do you trust me to know the difference," she said, squeezing my cock hard.

"Of course I trust you, Anna. And it's not like I hated..."

"This isn't a debate. I'm simply telling you that I know I went too far. But I don't regret it, because now I know where the lines are. Now, are you finished packing?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Just have to load the car."

"Good! Speaking of loads, you have another one to take care of before you leave," she said, pulling me toward the door.

"What...what load?"

Ann stopped dead in her tracks and said, "My hair, Neil. I need another load of cum to finish my look."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Pulling up to the tollbooth, I pulled out my wallet as I rolled down the window. The cute blond attendant gave me a smile as she leaned down to grab the stub from my hand, peering casually through the window. She looked like she was a coed right out of college, and her voice was a breath of fresh air.

"Good evening," she said cheerfully.

"Same to you...Marcy," I smiled as I read the little nametag on her thick overcoat. "Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?"

She seemed genuinely stunned that I not only took the time to call her by name, I also asked something personal. "You know, you're the first person to be nice to me in the last hour. Thank you. And yes, I had a great Thanksgiving. You?"

"It was amazing, up until I got on the Turnpike. But it looks like I'm back to amazing again," I winked. "What do I owe you?"

She hit a button and grabbed a receipt, leaning out to hand it to me. "It's on me, for making my day," she said, flashing me a bright, toothy grin.

"Wow, thanks," I said, holding onto the five dollar bill in my hand. "I guess this will go toward a map. You wouldn't happen to know where I could buy one, would you? The atlas I have isn't detailed enough."

Marcy looked behind my car, noticing there was just one more in her lane behind me. She turned off her 'open' sign and said, "Pull off to the side...I'll be there in a second to give you directions."

It seemed a bit odd, but I wasn't going to question the stroke of luck I'd just gotten. Whipping my Nissan to the right, I pulled over and shifted into neutral, pulling the parking brake. A minute later Marcy was out of her little booth, strolling across the gray pavement in her big coat. She walked to the passenger side and waited, and I stretched over and opened the door for her.

She didn't hesitate to climb in, which surprised me. Pointing toward the little 'park and ride' lot to the right, she calmly said, "My car's over there."

"I...I was looking for directions," I said with a bewildered look on my face.

"No, you were looking for a map. And they're all sold out by now. Happens every year...you're like the hundredth person to ask me that today. But you were only one that did it nicely. My car's the black Mustang."

"So I'm taking you to your car, because..."

"That's where my map is," she said, unzipping her coat.

I pulled into the parking lot and drove up behind her car. She reached into an inside pocket, pulling out her keys. Before I knew it, she was back in my car, handing me two maps...one of Pennsylvania and one of Maryland.

"Here you go. That should get you where you're going, wherever that is."

"West Virginia. I don't know how to thank you, Marcy."

"You're more than welcome..."

"Oh God...I'm sorry. I'm Neil."

"Hi Neil. Like I said, you just made my day more bearable. I'm just returning the favor."

I drove her back to the edge of the parking lot and she got out. It was a bizarre interaction, but one that I truly appreciated. I rolled down my window to say thanks again and she surprised me my leaning down, her arms on top of my car as she once again peered inside.

Or perhaps 'leered' was more accurate. Marcy struck a more provocative posture. With her coat still open, I noticed her ample bosom for the first time, practically spilling out of a frilly pink top. My eyes ran to her deep cleavage, which became deeper when she reached up and popped open another button.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"Sure...I love looking at the mountains in Pennsylvania," I smiled, more self-assured than I should have probably been. It wasn't like anything was going to happen, but I wasn't opposed to flirting if that helped thank her for the gesture she'd just done for me. My only surprise was that she didn't start in the car.

"That's a nice outfit you're wearing. Tell me, is that big package a gift for someone special?" she said, her eyes nodding toward my crotch.