Ann: A Love Story Ch. 88

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and realized I'd been putting on more of a show than I thought. Smiling bashfully, I nodded. "Yeah, it is."

"I figured as much. I could tell."

"You could tell?" I laughed.

"It's hard not to spot a man in love, Neil...at least for me. Of course, the lack of a ring made me wonder at first, but I could tell as soon as I got in the car."

"That obvious, huh?"

"Well, first, you're happy, even after being stuck in traffic for hours. And you didn't even look when I opened my coat in the car. That can only mean a couple of things and the way you're looking at my chest now confirms that 'gay' isn't one of them. So, I'm right."

"Uh huh."

"Coming from, or heading to her," she asked.

"Coming from," I grinned.

"Hmm...no wonder you're so happy. Although that makes me wonder why you're sporting such a, well..." her voice trailed off as she grinned, nodding toward my bulge again.

"It's a long story."

"And you don't have time for one, do you?"

"Not really. Sorry."

"Don't be. This was a nice little break in my day. It would have been nice though."

"What's that?"

"You...and me." She leaned through the window, letting her bare left breast pop out of her shirt, hanging into view. She reached down and cupped my crotch, squeezing it tenderly as she kissed me on the cheek. "God...that would have been SO nice," she sighed as she pulled back and put her breast back inside her shirt.

I'd resisted the urge to grab her dangling tit, or tweak her hard nipple. Instead, I held out my left hand, grasping hers for a second. "You're right Marcy...it would have been."

"Then let's leave it at that, Neil. It was great meeting you. Have a safe trip," she said as she zipped up her coat halfway.

"It was great meeting you too. Thanks for the view, and the maps. I thought you were just going to give me directions."

The impish grin on her face gave me a start. She looked over her shoulder and turned her body a little. "Do you really want directions?" she said, unzipping again.

"I've got a minute...yeah," I nodded.

She quickly unbuttoned her shirt...her huge 36-inch tits holding it open when she'd finished. She placed her finger on near her right nipple and said, "Okay...you're here, on this mountain. You'll want to go south first..."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where are we going?" I asked as Ann led me to the doorway of my parent's bedroom.

"Right here," she replied as she walked over and grabbed something off of my mother's dresser. "Turn around."

I did, only because it was apparent that I needed to be obedient at the moment. But that didn't stop me from wondering what she was up too. That feeling only got stronger as she put a scarf ever my eyes to blindfold me. "Ann...what..."

I felt the sharp sting of her hand against my ass, making me snap to attention, my hard cock bouncing up and down a little. "You're not talking...I am. Now just hush and do what I tell you to do."

"I thought we weren't going here again. You just got done saying...OUCH," I flinched, my other cheek taking the blow of an open hand.

"Do I have your attention now?" she whispered as she reached around and stroked my cock again. I nodded, which made her laugh. "We're not 'going there' again. We're not even going close. I told you, there's a difference between being your mistress and being in control of you. But that doesn't mean the fine line doesn't get a little blurry if you look too close. This is about control. I have it, you don't. And a blindfold doesn't necessarily mean you're my slave. It could also mean I just don't want you to see."

I moaned as she pulled me again, using my cock as a lead, yet I remained quiet, not wanting to say anything. I wasn't worried about getting smacked on the ass again. I just decided to go with the flow. I could feel her climb up on my parent's bed, so it didn't surprise me that she was pulling me up with her, making me get on my knees. I thought she was just going to jack me off, or perhaps give me another blowjob, either of which would have been great.

Ann had another idea altogether. One I didn't see coming...and not because I was blindfolded. She got down on her hands and knees, backing up against me, pressing my cock into the crack of her ass. Moving her hips, she ground against me. It was like a doggy style lapdance. At least until she stopped and gave me another order.

I felt her hand grasp my shaft as she moved her body forward. Moving the tip along her crack, I grinned as she pressed back into me, forcing the tip of my cock past her anal ring.

"Okay...you have to do the rest of the work, baby. Grab my hips and don't hold back. I need fucked...hard. Just make sure you give me time before you cum. I need to get into position."

As my fingers dug into the skin of her hips, I could feel her brace her body for the thrust I was about to give her. My thighs fired forward, plunging my cock deep into her slick ass. It wasn't a surprise that she'd prepared herself for me. It was that she was letting me fuck her ass while she was still on her period.

She had said she'd consider letting me fuck her ass during that time of the month, but I didn't really hold out hope. She'd always gone out of her way, doing so many incredible things to keep me sexually satisfied during those times, I had no right to ask for anything more. In fact, it never really crossed my mind. Whenever her cycle came to pay its cruel monthly visit, taking away her pleasure for several days, she always went out of her way to make sure I still had mine. In some ways she compensated, coming up with inventive ways to make us connect, giving me mind blowing orgasms in the process. It was like she was saying, 'if I can't cum, you're going to cum for both of us.' And there was also no doubt in my mind that she actually got off on getting me off.

But the sudden change in her stance on fucking her ass during her period came as a bit of a shock. We'd broached the subject once, although briefly and it didn't seem like it was something she'd want to do. But here I was, slamming my cock mercilessly into her back door, at her request. As curious as I was about what changed her mind, it was one of those moments were I wasn't going to question. I was ordered to fuck her ass and to fuck it hard. I had no intention of disappointing her.

I held onto her hips, using them to pull her into me as I pounded away. Soon, the steady rhythm we'd created had my balls swaying back and forth, the motion making them swing up and slap against her clit. I wasn't sure she was thinking about cumming on her period when we started, but when she lowered her upper body, I knew it was on her mind. I'd learned that she loved the way that angle felt, tilting her pelvis enough to expose her little bud more. When she spread her knees a little wider, her motives became rather obvious.

While I couldn't see, I was reacting to her grunting and moaning, and the way her body moved in tandem with mine. We were in synch in so many ways it made my heart soar. I had my eyes closed under the blindfold, trying to picture what she looked like as I fucked her. At any moment I could have just reached up and removed it, but it never occurred to me. Well, it did, but I resisted the urge, knowing that she wanted me the way I was for some reason. Somehow that made it hotter for both of us.

I started going faster when I sensed she was nearing an orgasm. From the sounds she was making, it was going to be a rather big one considering how I was fucking her. Although I'd seen it happen before, it still astounded me that she could cum just from my fucking her ass. It wasn't just that I was buried fully. It was more the constant attention my balls gave her clit that made it happen. Between their weight and the way they smacked against her wet pussy, and the position she held her body when I fucked her from behind, the combination made her soar.

"Oh fuck...YEEESSSSS!" she shrieked, her voice reverberating off the walls of my parent's bedroom.

Spurred on by the beginning of her climax, my hands moved up her body, grabbing her tits as I rammed into her tight ass. She continued screaming, uttering a garbled mush of unrecognizable words as she came. I fumbled for her nipples, rolling them between my fingers, pulling them a little. But the awkward angle was too hard, so I left them alone and grabbed her hips again...content to finish how we'd started.

When she started her slow accent down from the high of her orgasm, I could feel her body level out, knowing she must have put her hands back on the mattress. With that she started using her leverage to rock back into me when I thrust forward, forcing our bodies to collide harder.

She was mumbling, a constant stream of obscenities filling the air as she told me what she wanted and how she wanted it. She told me how to fuck her, demanding I go faster and deeper. She ordered me to smack her ass like she'd done to me, calling herself names as she fucked me as hard as I was fucking her. She always felt dirtier whenever we had anal sex and she let that come out. While I didn't know it for sure, it seemed that being on her period made that feeling even stronger, bringing out that side of her personality.

I could tell she was looking at me over her shoulder from her voice. She started barking at me, telling me how much she needed another big load of cum, doing and saying whatever she could to help try and get me off. But she didn't have to worry about that. The way her tight ass was squeezing my shaft as I plowed into her was all I needed as I felt my balls start to move again.

Remembering what she had said before we'd started, I told her that I was getting close. I moaned when she pulled forward, leaving my cock bobbing in the air. But that didn't last long. The warm confines of her ass were replaced by the wet feeling of her mouth. She took my cock and started sucking me while jacking the base. She didn't deepthroat me like before. Instead, she used her tongue, swirling it around the tip and she mouthed me.

"Oh God Anna...I'M GOING TO CUM," I yelled out with the air escaping my lungs.

I could feel the tip of my cock against her scalp as she jacked me. I started to lean back and she grabbed my thigh with her other hand. "Hold still...we don't want to miss!"

I wasn't thinking that I was hitting a target, but I was. She wanted my load in a specific place on her head, wanting to complete whatever look she was going for. I had a twinge of nerves hit me, thinking about what might happen if I missed where she was aiming. It was an absurd thought, but I didn't have time to dwell on it. My balls lurched upward and started grinding inside their sack, forcing my sperm to race up the shaft.

"AGGGHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled, my thighs starting to cramp as I came, trying to hold myself in place.

"That's it baby...PERFECT!" she giggled as I coated head. I smiled though the pain in my legs, as I remained frozen. When I felt her lips on my cock, cleaning me, I collapsed backward and grabbed my right thigh. "Are you okay, Neil?"

"I'm...fine," I said breathlessly.

She kissed my cock. Then she patted my balls and whispered, "I love you guys...good work today," making me snicker. I felt her get off the bed, but she cautioned me. "Stay there and leave the blindfold on. I'll be back to get you when I'm ready.

As I lay there, I felt a little guilty. Here I was a sweaty mess and I was on my parent's bed, on top of the comforter no less. Still, there was something strangely erotic about the naughtiness of it. I wouldn't classify it as taboo. But when you added in how I'd just fucked Ann, it was certainly something I'd never have considered doing, which I suppose was what still had my cock staying hard.

By the time she got back to me, I'd softened a little. But she still cooed as she climbed onto the bed next to me. "Mmm...you look like you could go again, lover. Too bad you have to go."

"Yeah, I know," I said as I felt her lips pressing against mine.

She gave me a wet, tender kiss, tracing her tongue along the edge of my mouth when she pulled back. "Okay...spread your legs," she said as she moved to climb between them.

"Ann...what are you doing now?"

"I'm still Anna, Neil. And don't make me spank you again. You should know by now to just do what I say."

I did as she asked, or demanded, depending on how I wanted to look at it from behind the blindfold. Either way, I was smiling as I felt her soft hands lift my balls one more time. At the same time, I needed to get going.

She knew that too, saying, "I know you have a long drive, baby. I've already got the car loaded for you. We just need to get you ready so you can get going."

I felt something against my balls and then I felt Ann moving them. A familiar pinching feeling followed and I groaned as the first snap was fastened.

The concern was in my voice as I stammered. "A...Anna?"

"No talking. I'll explain in the car," she answered calmly as another snap clicked into place. With one more click, the ball strap was securely in place, binding my balls while splitting them apart. Knowing what was coming next, I braced myself as I felt a cock ring being rolled down my stiff shaft. It took Ann a little bit, but finally she said, "There! You're all dressed. Let's go!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann was humming to herself as she drove my car. I'd never seen her happier. Or sexier. She was wearing the same conservative dress she'd worn to the church service earlier. But now she had her hair pulled back and tied it up, the top portion slicked back. Of course, what made it sexy was the mousse she'd used to create the wet look. My sperm took out the curls from her perm, flattening her mane along her scalp. With her long neck exposed, along with the fresh makeup and lipstick she'd applied, she looked elegant.

Catching me staring at her, she smiled. "You like the look, don't you?"

"I can't get over it...you look incredible."

"Maybe I should do my hair like this for the wedding," she replied, checking her hair again in the rear view mirror.

"You look like one of those girls in that Robert Plant video."

"Really...I don't remember that one."

"Sure you do. 'Addicted to Love'?"

"That was Robert Palmer, baby. Robert Plant sings for Led Zeppelin. Except for when he's on his own singing about his 'Big Log'," she laughed.

"God, I knew that. I get those two mixed up all the time."

"Wow...that was fun!"

"What's that, what we did back at the house?"

"Ha...well, that too. I meant that it's fun correcting you about music. That must be how you feel all the time."

"What's that mean?"

"You just know so much about so many things that it's pretty rare you get one wrong. I just felt really smart for a minute."

"Are you kidding me...you know as much as I do."

"No...not really. You're kind of freakish about that kind of stuff."

"Stuff. What kind of stuff?"

"Useless knowledge. Remind me never to play Trivial Pursuit with you unless you're my partner."

"Well, it's not useless if they came up with a game just so you can use it."

"God you're funny," she snickered.

"I don't feel funny."

"Aw, poor baby. How are you holding up?"

"I'm fine right now. Remind me never to tell you I kind of like something like this again. Where did you get the strap and ring, anyway? I thought for sure you left them in the trunk back in the hotel."

"Those are my back up set. I keep them in my purse."

"What...why?"

"For times like today, obviously. A good slut is always prepared," she giggled again.

"So why am I wearing them...and when am I going to get my clothes?"

"Hey, you're lucky I'm letting you wear the coat," she said, reaching past the gearshift to grab my cock, which was out in the open and hard as a rock. Unable to resist, she started to stroke it, adding, "You made me ride through Colorado totally naked. Twice."

As I rode in the car, I was naked below the waist. Well, I had my sneakers and socks on, and I had the ball strap and cock ring riding shotgun on my crotch, keeping me hard. But for all intents and purposes, I was naked except for my brown leather bomber jacket.

"Yes, I did. But you were a slave. I'm just...what am I again?"

"You're my fiancé. And I'm yours. I just happen to be in control right now, that's all."

"Yeah...that's right. Still kind of feels like I'm a slave, though."

"I told you the lines can get a little blurry. Are you upset?" she asked, batting her big brown eyes at me.

"I'll only be upset if someone sees me."

"I know, but your cock is hard."

"That's because you've bound it."

"You'd be hard without the strap and you know it."

"I'm hard because of YOU," I laughed.

"That's my point. We're just having a little fun. That's what our Sunday's are all about."

"It's only fun if no one sees me. We're not in Colorado, Anna. People know us here," I said as she drove us down Main Street. Turning right at the light after we drove through the downtown area, I realized where we were going. "Like Tina."

She laughed as she turned the car down the alley between the river and the backs of the stores lining the downtown strip, heading to Tina's shop. Parking right behind the door, she turned off the car and handed me the keys. "I guess this answers the question about where your clothes are."

"Yeah...but with Tina involved, it just raises lots of other ones. Just tell me, what's with this?" I said, pointing at my cock and how it was bound.

"I'll tell you when we're inside," she said, getting out of the car.

When she opened mine, I sat there, frozen in fear. "Inside?"

"Yep...take off the coat too," she said sternly, holding out her hand. I was beyond asking questions. It was getting close to one o'clock and I had a nine-hour drive ahead. Instead of balking, I took off the coat and handed it to her, getting out of the car without being asked again. She smiled as she threw the jacket over her arm, grabbing my cock to pull me along.

Tina was sitting at her desk, looking up as she heard the door open. Following Ann inside, she gasped at first. Then she surprised me.

"FUCK!" she yelled as she stared at us.

"That's right. I win," Ann grinned.

"Win? What did you win?"

"A bet," Ann smiled.

"You haven't won yet. He's still naked."

"Don't worry...he'll wear it."

"Wear what?" I asked, my words ignored as Ann and Tina talked past me.

"What makes you so sure?" Tina asked.

Ann put her hand on her hip, still holding my cock with the other. "Because he knows I'm in control until midnight...that's why."

My eyes grew wide, wondering just what was going on. "Midnight?"

Turning to me, she raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Yes...that's when Sunday ends, lover. Actually, we said our Sunday's were going to last until the next morning, if you remember. But we'll see how you do on the trip."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"You're wearing the ball strap and cock ring on the trip home."

"What...are you nuts?"

"No, I'm just in control of yours."

"Anna, are you serious?"

"Yes. The idea is that, if you feel them, then you'll know I'm still in control even though we're not together. When you get to the hotel, you'll call me, and then I'll tell you to take them off. Can I trust you to do this?"

I thought about what she was asking me to do. I could tell her yes and take them off anyway. Or I could just tell her no. But I knew the answer I needed to give her in my heart. As much as it might hurt or be uncomfortable at first, I knew I'd get used to it. She hadn't put the strap on the tightest setting like she had before, so it wasn't going to do any damage leaving it on so long. Nodding my head, I sighed.

"Yes babe. I'll do it."

Ann hugged me and gave me a big kiss. "Good! Now, let's get you dressed."