Ann: A Love Story Ch. 89

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parking in front of her building I craned my neck, looking to see if there was anyone around. While I really didn't care if anyone saw me dressed like I was, that didn't mean I wanted to go out of my way to be noticed. It was a strange juxtaposition; not caring, yet still looking to see if anyone was around. Maybe I cared more than I was letting on.

Taking a deep breath, I laughed. "I can't believe Ann is making me do this," I said to myself.

Hearing those words ramble around in my brain, I had a chill run down my spine. She was making me do it.

She had told me a thousand times that one of the things she loved about our relationship was that she didn't have to do all the thinking. She'd been single and living on her own for over ten years, making every major decision herself. With me, she knew she had a partner, someone to lean on when life presented challenges.

She took that a step further though. She relished in giving herself to me. Not necessarily in a submissive role, although she'd done that several times, and it was something we'd both enjoyed. What she loved more was being made to do things sexually, particularly when it came to some kind of exhibitionism in public.

When I thought about how I was dressed and what she had done the day before, having me ride to Tina's shop wearing only the cock ring and ball strap she's put on me, it occurred to me that she was turning the tables for once. She was giving me a small taste of what she loved so much, what turned her on, stoking the sexual inferno that burned deep within her. Feeling exposed.

"Hell, I'm surprised she didn't tell me to go inside naked," I said in relief as I got out of the car, walking up the long sidewalk.

Climbing up the stairs to the door of the building, I checked the listing next to the call box, looking for the right apartment number. Pressing the buzzer, I waited for an answer as I peeked through the window of the door. It was indeed a three story building, but the bottom portion was a split level, with a stairway that went down a half a flight to the left. That meant the stairs to the right went up two and a half flights, at least if my math was right.

"Hello," Heather's voice called through the speaker.

Pressing the microphone button, I replied, "Hi Heather. It's Neil."

"Oh my God! You really showed up!"

"Of course I showed up. Why wouldn't I show up?"

"I don't know. This whole thing seems like a dream. I just figured after last night, Ann might come to her senses."

"Heather, I know it may seem hard to believe, but she is the sanest woman I've ever met. She just also happens to have an incredible sexual appetite...and the most erotic imagination to go with it."

"So you really think she's okay with this?"

"She called you, didn't she?"

"Well, yeah."

"And I'm here, right?"

"Ha...yeah."

"Then that means she called me too. Which means there's only one more question you need to ask?"

"What's that?"

"Are you going to buzz me in, or not?"

When I got to the landing between the second and third floors, I stopped, looking up the steps to the little hallway. I'm not sure what came over me. Well, I did, but it was hard to believe Ann had such an influence on my thoughts like she had. I suppose I wanted to actually feel what she felt all the time since she was making me do what I was doing. To do that, I felt like I needed to take things a step further.

I quickly slipped off my shoes and the short socks I was wearing, stuffing the socks inside. Taking off my bomber jacket, I put it on a step above me and put the shoes on top. Next, I removed my shirt, placing it on the pile I was creating. Taking a deep breath, I peeled the tiny tight shorts down my legs, bending at the waist. I wrapped the coat around the other items I'd had on, walking up the last flight of stairs in just the items that were adorning my cock, which was suddenly throbbing uncontrollably.

A rush came over me, the thrill of being naked in the hallway of Heather's apartment building making me nervous and excited at the same time. Taking another deep breath, I knocked on her door, trying to act calm and casual, like nothing was different. I was sure she could hear my heart beating outside the door as she approached.

She took off the latch and turned the deadbolt, opening the door slowly to peer outside. The look in her eyes was priceless as she took in how I was standing there, arms behind me as I held my clothes in my balled up coat.

"Oh my GOD! Neil, get in here!" she exclaimed, grabbing at my arm to pull me inside, showing off the sexy nightie she wore the night before in the process. I made her drag me inside, walking slowly as she yanked on my elbow.

"What's the matter, Heather?" I smiled.

"Mrs. Henderson, that's the matter?" snapped as she closed the door.

"Who's Mrs. Henderson?"

"She's my nosy neighbor across the hall. She's always checking out what I'm doing, so I try not to give her anything to talk about. Pretty sure that's out the window now."

"Aw, Heather, the odds that she saw anything are –"

"One hundred percent," she sighed.

"Oh, that's impossible, Heather."

"No, it isn't. She doesn't work and every time I have someone come to my door, she's right there, looking through her little peephole to spy on me."

"Are you sure you're not being paranoid?"

"Neil, I'm serious. There's no doubt that she was looking at your bare ass when you knocked on my door."

"I had it covered with my coat."

"Maybe, but not when you walked up...and not when you came into my apartment. These walls are so thin it's ridiculous. She hears everything."

"Okay, maybe she saw something. So what if she did?"

"She's going to say I'm a slut, that's what?"

"Well yeah, you walked out into the hallway in that nightie to pull a naked man into your apartment, what else could she think?"

"Oh my God...I did, didn't I?"

"Uh-huh. Again, so what?"

"I've just tried so hard not to give her anything to gossip about, that's all."

"Gossip?"

"Okay, she doesn't really gossip. But she'll tell her husband, that's for sure."

"So she's tells him how her day went. What else is she supposed to do?"

"You don't understand."

"Then enlighten me."

"Okay, but you need to know that I didn't do anything. Well, that's not true. Maybe I stirred her pot a little," she giggled.

Heather told me that when she first moved in, the husband next door got caught staring at her while she was sunbathing topless on her deck. Since she lived on the top floor, she figured she was safe, thinking that her neighbors had left for the day. Unfortunately, she lost track of time because she dozed off and when hubby came home and fired up his grill on their deck, he spotted her.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Henderson spotted Mr. Henderson. It would have ended there, with him getting the natural reprimand coming for a jealous wife who has too much free time on her hands. But Mr. Henderson had a wandering eye and she had a rocking body that she didn't like to hide. She made sure she wasn't half naked again, but that didn't mean she didn't wear short skirts and tight, low cut tops. That's just who she was.

It seemed that she kept bumping into him after that, whether it was in the hallway, or taking out the trash, or in passing in the parking lot. Or more likely, he was finding ways to bump into her. When they ran into each other at the pool during the summer, it was explainable, but she noticed his blatant leers. When he suddenly appeared in the laundry room on the bottom floor of the apartment building, she put finally two and two together.

That's when she felt herself getting turned on. Not by the prospect of having sex with him. She didn't really find him attractive. It wasn't because he was ugly or anything. In fact, she described him as a handsome man in his middle to late thirties. It was that he came across as rather wimpy, basing that the way she heard him get berated by his wife time after time though the tissue thin walls.

What turned her on was that she was turning him on. She found that exhilarating. So, she took advantage of that attention, going out of her way to flirt whenever he found a way for the two of them to 'accidentally' run into each other. That started with the chance meeting in the laundry room.

"The funny thing was, I just happened to be doing a load of my underwear. When I took it out of the dryer and started hanging them in front of him, he couldn't take his eyes off them."

"Did you say anything to him?"

"Sure. I pulled out a bunch of my thongs and started folding them and when I caught him staring I smiled and said something like 'I hate it when I wait too long to do laundry. I had to go without any underwear morning.' I thought he was going to cum in his shorts. His eyes went straight to my little miniskirt, and you just knew he was thinking that I was bare underneath."

"Were you?"

"Well, yeah. But it wasn't because I ran out of thongs. I just didn't feel like wearing underwear that day."

"Like me today," I smiled.

She had gotten so worked up from how I'd showed up on her doorstep she'd lost track of why I was there to begin with. Eyeing my bobbing hard cock, she walked over to me, putting her arm around my shoulder as she face me. Her other hand went to my strapped balls, fondling them.

"I'm not wearing any either," she cooed.

"So, how did you manage to get out of the laundry room alive? He had to be drooling."

She squeezed my balls, leaning in closer to me. "I put most of my things in a laundry basket, but I had a lot of sexy things that I didn't dry on hangers too. So, I asked him if he'd give me a hand taking them back to my apartment. I picked up the basket, nodding for him to grab the stuff I'd hung on the little rack they have down there. He almost tripped trying to get them. He didn't want me too far ahead of him."

"Oh...so he followed you up the stairs?"

"Uh-huh...he was about five steps behind me. Just far enough back so he could peek up my little skirt."

"You're kidding. Did he see anything?"

"I made sure of it. That was kind of the point."

"Wait. First you say that you don't want her talking about you, and now you're telling me that you've been teasing him?"

"As far as I know, she only knows he saw me sunbathing and that he helped me carry my stuff upstairs. Other than that, he's the one that keeps finding ways to run into me and he's the one that keeps getting busted for it. I've played innocent to her, up until you showed up at my door."

"How did she know he helped you carry your things?"

"I told you, she hears everything. Of course, I may have made a lot of noise coming up the last set of stairs. And, I took my time putting down the basket to get my keys out of it."

"Let me guess, you bent over at the waist, right?"

"How else is a girl supposed to bend?" she said with an innocent grin as she moved her hand from my balls to my cock, stroking it. "I opened my door, brought the basket inside and when I went back out to get what he was holding, I thanked him?"

"Ha...and just how did you do that?"

"I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and said thank you. That's when the door to their apartment opened."

"Oh, shit. What did she say?"

"She glared at him, and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was thanking her husband for offering to help carry my lingerie. She glared at him and said, 'Helping her with her lingerie, huh!' So I said something like, 'Doesn't he help carry yours?' and she said she didn't wear lingerie. And I just said, 'That's a pity.' Then I thanked him again and went inside my apartment to listen to the argument."

"Was it bad?" I laughed.

"Yeah...for a little while. But they ended up fucking like rabbits an hour later."

"Really?"

"Well, yeah. Women have two choices when they feel something happening that might threaten their relationship with their man. They can either get angry and end it, or they can step up and do something to keep them. And now, she keeps a close eye on him...and me."

"Does she get pissed at you?"

"No, because I haven't really given her reason. But I still dress the way I dress and act the same. And he keeps finding ways to leer at me whenever he can. I just haven't flashed him since then and I'm obnoxiously polite to her."

"So, you gave him a little taste. Is it any surprise he still looks...and that she's checking on you?"

"Not really," she shrugged.

"Okay, but I'm puzzled as to why my showing up is a problem?"

"Because, you showed up naked, Neil. I've been portraying myself as little miss innocent and now she knows I'm not."

"I think you both knew all along that she doesn't believe that. Why pretend to be something you're not? It's not like you're an awful person, you're just sexual...like Ann. There's nothing wrong with that."

"First of all, I don't think any woman is as sexual as Ann is. And no, there's nothing wrong with being sexual."

"Then why hide it," I said, pulling her into my arms. "I think we should do whatever we can tonight to make sure they both know just how much of a woman you really are."

She let out a squeal as I lifted her off the floor, cradling her in my arms. "What do you have in mind?"

"I'm thinking we give them both something to talk about."

"Hmm...and just what would that be?"

"We can give Mr. Henderson something to dream about every time he sees you from now on."

"And what about Mrs. Henderson," she said as she nuzzled my neck.

"She gets a real reason to worry."

"Neil, I'd never screw around with her husband."

"You know that, and I know that. But she doesn't."

"You're going to make living here impossible for me," she said as she licked the outer edge of my ear.

"Does that mean –"

Moaning, she slowly flicked her tongue at my lobe. "Mmm...I think it's a perfect idea."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was pounding into Heather, holding her legs spread wide and high, only her upper back resting on the thin, uncomfortable mattress. Not that she was complaining. On the contrary, she was screaming as yet another orgasm ripped through her strong, sexy body. I wasn't complaining either, even though my knees were a little sore from the way the springs of the bed moved beneath me.

Well, a pullout bed. Instead of going for comfort, using the big, soft queen-sized bed in her bedroom, we decided to keep our lovemaking to the living room, if only to be closer to the walls of the Henderson's apartment so they could hear everything loud and clear.

According to Heather, they would have been able to hear the racket we were making if we'd done it in her room, but it would have been muffled and distorted. By opening up her old couch into the hide-a-bed that was confined inside, we brought sounds of the experience from her living room to theirs in all the magnificent glory we were intending.

At least that's how it started a couple of hours before. What with my fucking her for the second time already, we'd both kind of lost sight of why we were there on the couch instead of her bed. We were too engrossed in actually fucking each other that any thought of what the neighbors next door were hearing, or downstairs for that matter, didn't register with either of us.

In truth, there was no lovemaking. She was adamant that we only fucked. I inquired why and she said that first, she wanted to do what we set out to do, giving her neighbors an erotic audio show. The bigger reason in her eyes was Ann. She said that she could justify fucking me because that's what Ann wanted. But she couldn't bear the thought of making love to another woman's man, especially one that was getting married in less than a week.

So we fucked. And now we were fucking again. The first one lasted, even though I was excited and I hadn't cum in quite a while. The ball strap saw to that, drawing out my orgasm and making that first encounter take well over a half hour. Since there was no foreplay, it was an all out encounter, and she begged and pleaded with me to fuck her harder.

We'd started out the second time the same as the first, in a missionary position. But now she was bent up on her shoulders and I was jamming my hard cock back and forth inside her wet, sloppy pussy. She had let me cum inside her that first time, wanting to feel what she'd seen and swallowed so many times, my cock firing jet after hot jet of white sticky cum into her. That first load was now making a frothy mess at the junction of my cock and her pussy, a trail running down the crack of her ass.

"I feel so wicked," she panted.

"That's because you're acting like a horny little slut," I growled as I pawed at her heavy breasts.

"I've never done this before."

"Sure you have, less than an hour ago."

"No...I've never fucked when I've already, you know..." her voice trailing off as if she was embarrassed.

"What?"

"You know, I'm sure it happens in your world a lot because of Ann, but most women don't experience sloppy seconds."

"It's just me, Heather. It's not like I'm the second guy you've been with tonight. And Ann's never don't that either."

"What, sloppy seconds doesn't count if it's not two guys? I still have a load of your cum inside me and now you're fucking me again. It's the same thing."

I shrugged and said, "I guess. It just seems like it has to be different."

She moved her legs, letting me know she needed to change positions. I let her back down and she grinned. "All I can tell you is I've never felt this before, and it makes me feel slutty with your cum sliding down my ass."

"It's your cum too!"

She pulled back, my cock slipping out of her used pussy. She looked at my shaft, a thick white ring of our combined juices formed around the base. I glanced at her pussy, the same gooey concoction oozing from between her splayed lips. Flipping over onto her knees, she wiggled her ass.

"Fuck me doggy style, Neil. There's too much talking and not enough screaming," she said mischievously.

Playfully smacking her ass with the palm of my hand, she let out a yelp as I slammed my cock back inside her cunt in one fast thrust. The sounds of animalistic sex soon filled the room as I rammed deep inside her, while she pushed her body back into mine. She was holding on to the back of the couch, her fingers gripping the fabric, making the back bang into the wall from the force of my thrusts.

As I pounded, she started wailing again, egging me on. She wanted me to fuck her harder. She wanted me to fuck her faster. She wanted to make sure the Henderson's knew she was getting her brains fucked out. I knew that was her goal, but I didn't think she was being too over the top. She was a vocal lover and with what we were doing to each other, it seemed in the moment.

Regardless, together we were making a lot of noise. And like her, I felt the wickedness of fucking her tight pussy with a load of cum already inside. At least, the cum that hadn't dripped out or been churned up from fucking a second time shortly after the first. If anything, that was the part that seemed preposterous, my cock staying hard while I recovered in between. Then again, the ball strap and the cock ring helped see to that.

She loved how the two black apparatuses looked on my crotch, so she asked me keep them on the first time we fucked. That was okay by me, because while it hurt a little just wearing them, the feeling they gave me once I started fucking her was incredible. Not to mention the indescribable euphoria I experienced when I actually came. Since both helped keep me hard after we'd finished, I didn't feel like taking them off was a good idea. Putting up with the minor discomfort they caused seemed like a small sacrifice for the kind of pleasure that she was giving me.

Because of the strap and that I'd just came, it took a while to build up to another orgasm...at least for me. Heather didn't have that problem. She'd already cum while I had her ankles pinned near her ears and she was seconds away from another climax from me fucking her from behind.