Ann: A Love Story Ch. 93

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose grabbed me by the arm and said, "Come on, we can take some pictures of the two of you. Maybe that will help Ann calm down."

Nodding, I took Ann's hand and the three of us went out the side door, walking out the back of the church into the cold parking lot while Pastor Kane started to instruct the rest of the wedding party on their duties for before and after the ceremony.

As we stood outside, Ann took a couple of deep breaths and started to calm down as Rose worked with her camera, trying to get the lighting right in the dim parking lot.

"What's gotten into you?" Rose laughed as she had us pose along a railing.

"Oh...it's just a little inside joke," she smiled.

Shaking my head, I scoffed at her explanation. "Don't let her fool you, Rose. She's horny."

"NEIL!" Ann giggled, smacking me on the arm.

Rose laughed and said, "So THAT'S why you were wiggling around up there. I couldn't get a good shot because you were moving so much. Funny though, you weren't acting like that when you started."

"That's because --"

Ann playfully put her hand over my mouth, but then she relented, saying, "It's because he keeps calling me Anna."

"What's wrong with that? That's your name, isn't it?"

"It's also what Neil calls me whenever I'm being a naughty girl," she smiled.

"Huh. Well based on the pictures I've seen, I'm surprised he ever calls you Ann at all," Rose laughed.

"I'm definitely feeling like Anna right now," she confessed as she turned, kissing me while Rose took another photo.

Looking at her camera, she shook her head. "I need a different flash. The lighting is too dark."

"I need a coat," Ann added as we followed Rose back into the church.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, Rose said she would be right back. Ann looked at the coat room, the impish grin appearing on her face once again.

"We'll be in here," she giggled, yanking me into the softly lit room with her.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into a long, steamy kiss.

"I'm hoping you'll return the favor for what I did for you this morning."

"What? You want me to eat you...here?"

"Please?" she pleaded desperately as she reached for the button of her jeans.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm so horny I literally can't think straight, baby. Besides, you're the one that suggested we have sex in here, remember?"

"What? I'm pretty sure that was you."

"Regardless, you know you want to," she cooed as she lowered her zipper and started wiggling her ass again, this time to get her tight jeans over her sexy hips.

"Wait, Ann...are you sure about this? You just told Rose we were going to be in here. She's going to walk right in on us."

She turned around and bent over at the waist, pushing her pants all the way down to her ankles. "I'm counting on it," she grinned. "She better have the right flash, too."

"ANN!"

She winked at me over her shoulder and replied, "You heard the man. I'm Anna."

"Aren't you a little concerned about getting caught, or at least, you know...doing it here?"

"You mean in a church?"

"Well yeah? I mean, I know we joked about it, but I was just trying to turn you on that day."

"And you did. What's your point?" she asked, swaying her naked ass back and forth in front of me, her wet pussy glistening in the faint light.

"I never thought you'd take me seriously. We're in a church!"

"No we're not. Technically, we're in a coat room in the basement of a building that's attached to a church. It's not like we're about to fuck in the sanctuary. We're not even going to fuck."

"I know, but it still seems a little, I don't know...sacrilegious?"

"Neil, do you honestly think we're going to be the first people on earth that have ever had sex in a church? I'd bet anything we aren't going to be the first in this one!"

I shook my head, my hand touching her bare ass, making her moan before I ever did anything. "You're sure?" I asked; even though I had already committed by squatting down to slip off her black heel so I could help her with her jeans.

Stepping out of her pants, she nodded. "If you aren't going to do it, I'm going to walk out just this and ask Tina. You know she will."

"I'd actually like to see that," I chuckled. Standing back up, I moved in behind, her back to me as she swayed her perfect ass, trying to entice me. It was everything I could do not to unzip my fly and start fucking her right there, but I knew that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to tease me, because we both knew we weren't fucking again until we were married. That didn't stop me from grabbing her hips and ramming my crotch into her from behind over and over, dry humping her in a way.

She was bucking her body back against me when Rose walked into the coat room. With the angle, she couldn't tell that we weren't really fucking, but that didn't stop her from stepping further inside and closing the door.

"I trust you'd like this documented for your x-rated wedding album," she grinned as she raised her camera and focused, waiting for one of us to give her the go-ahead.

"Please," Ann practically begged as she looked over her shoulder.

Taking a step back after the first few photos, I turned so Rose could get a better view. Her surprised smile said what she was thinking as she realized we were just pretending to fuck, but that didn't prevent her from taking more pictures of Ann as she stood there naked below the waist with her legs spread wide.

Grabbing the hanger bar above her head, she leaned forward, bending further at the waist to expose more of her pussy for the camera. Her natural grace and charisma came out quickly as she played to the lens, looking like a Penthouse model, posing for Rose without any instructions. Soon she was exposing more of her body, lifting her shirt, showing off her braless breasts.

It took a minute or two before Ann realized I was standing off to the side just watching her. Knowing time was short, her eyes met mine.

"Eat me baby. Please eat my pussy," she begged.

I ended up sitting down between her legs facing Rose, my hands finding the back of her thighs as I ran them up and down her soft skin. Her pussy was so wet it had already started leaking down her inner thighs. I started there, licking the little trails, making her moan as I came closer and closer to the dripping source.

I could feel the camera flash more than I could see or hear it, but the idea that Rose was even there had my cock throbbing inside my jeans. Yet this was about Ann and I knew I needed to hurry before anyone else came looking for us. It would have been nice if I could have taken my time, teasing her, making the experience play out longer. But that didn't take away from the heat of the moment at all.

My lips pressed against her labia, my tongue splitting them further than they already were from how turned on she was. Nibbling for just a moment, I sucked in rapidly, pulling those amazing outer lips into my mouth and stretching them before letting go. Her legs started to shake almost immediately, a low wail emitting from her chest. I took that as a good sign, latching on one more time before moving to what she really wanted.

As my hands moved up her thighs, cupping her ass, my mouth covered her pussy. I started rapidly fucking her with my tongue, digging and swiping it as fast as I could. Meanwhile, my fingers gripped at her ass, pulling the cheeks apart every so often. That little change would set her off each time I did it, bringing her closer and closer to what I knew was going to be a huge orgasm.

It was never going to take that long. She was so worked up that it felt like she could explode at any time; all I had to do was let her. Placing a hand firmly on her mound, I pulled my thumb up, stretching her skin and making her clit pop out further. Wrapping my lips around it, I started sucking hard, letting my tongue rest on it at first.

The growl stuck in her throat as she fought to keep it in, her knees buckling for a moment, my other hand going to her ass to help hold her steady as she gripped at the bar tighter. When I began to bat her clit back and forth with my tongue, she came, filling my mouth with her sweet juice.

I'd forgotten Rose was there until I finally let go of Ann's clit. It startled me at first when she told me to freeze so she could take a couple more pictures, but I quickly got into it. She began instructing me on how she wanted me to hold my mouth or where to place my tongue, saying she loved how my lips and chin were coated, making sure to capture the image of the trail running down toward my neck.

Ann was hanging on the coat bar, her body weakened from how quickly the orgasm swept through it. Helping her to the floor, she sat down, letting Rose take a couple of last photos with her legs spread wide, the smile on her face even wider.

"Okay...I'm going to head back and take some pictures of the others to keep them occupied. You two clean up and I'll tell them that you'll be there in a couple of minutes," Rose smiled as she started to open the door. "I knew this was going to be a fun wedding when I talked to Tina, but I never thought it would be this good. Thanks for letting me watch."

"You're welcome," Ann said dreamily as she worked her jeans back over her legs.

"So are you," I smiled at Ann.

"Thanks, baby. You were amazing. I really needed that," she sighed contentedly as I helped her to her feet. Exchanging a quick kiss, she pulled up her jeans and slipped her heels back on. We headed out, each of us stopping by our respective bathrooms to freshen up like Rose suggested.

Splashing my face with cold water, I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head. "I cannot believe we just did that. We're probably going to hell now," I chuckled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I really didn't believe that. What with all the horrific sins taking place in the world every day, how could having a little harmless naughty fun with the woman I loved be cause for eternal damnation just because of where we'd done it?

Just one look at Ann's angelic face as she stood calmly next to the altar, reciting her vows flawlessly told me otherwise. Besides, I'd already been through hell in my first marriage, and I hadn't done anything to deserve that at all.

We'd gone through the entire ceremony twice, and when Ann and I finished practicing our vows a third time Pastor Kane put up his hands and said, "I think we've got it!"

"That's a wrap!" Matt shouted, making everyone crack up once again.

When Ann's brother Alan added, "Yeah, time to eat!" it caught me off guard.

Still holding my hands, she smiled as she reminded, "We have to go to the rehearsal dinner next, baby."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann and I had to stay behind for a few minutes while everyone else headed to the restaurant my parents had booked for the dinner. We were filling out some paperwork with Pastor Kane; official documents for the state that we wouldn't want to have to deal with the next day. While we sat at his desk, he commented on how much fun the rehearsal had been and that he was looking forward to the actual ceremony.

"I've done a lot of weddings," he said as he sat back, his hands on his head as he relaxed. "But I have to say, I think this is going to be one of the best."

"What makes you say that?" Ann grinned as she signed her name happily on one of the forms.

"Besides that fact that you're both so obviously in love, you're one of the most fun couples I've ever wed. I can't remember that much laughter in a rehearsal before. Most of the time everyone is so nervous I feel like I'm preparing to do a funeral," he chuckled.

"Whoa, we wouldn't want that," I said as Ann slid one of the forms across the desktop for me to sign.

"Little chance of that happening," he smiled. "I think everyone's going to have a great time tomorrow, even when something goes wrong."

"You mean IF something goes wrong," Ann said as she shifted in her seat.

"No, I meant what I said," he replied as he moved forward, leaning across his desk, patting her on the arm. "But you're not the kind to fret about those kinds of things, Ann."

"Wait...so, you expect something bad to happen?"

"Not bad. But the fact is there's no such thing as a perfect wedding, no matter how hard you try. Something will happen during the day that won't go exactly as planned. It's how you react to it that people will remember."

Ann and I sat there and thought about it for a moment. "You know, he's right," Ann nodded. "Every wedding I've ever attended had something go wrong."

"My money's on Matt tripping on the steps," I laughed as I dated the last document.

Pastor Kane stood up and shook my hand, saying, "No matter what happens tomorrow, I know you two will laugh about it, and that's what's going to make your special day perfect."

Ann walked around the desk and gave him a big hug, unwilling just to shake his hand. "I'm so happy you're marrying us, Pastor Kane. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, my dear. Enjoy your dinner. And if you feel yourself ready to have another giggle fit during your vows tomorrow, just take a deep breath and think about whatever it was that calmed you down today."

She snorted as she started to giggle again, which turned into a bit of a coughing fit.

Speaking for her, I grinned. "I'm sure she can do that."

"Good. We'll see you both tomorrow," he said, his voice brimming with excitement.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann and I never made it through the doorway of the small banquet room at the local bar/restaurant on Main Street that my parents booked for the rehearsal dinner. Well, it seemed small. It was actually the largest banquet room of any eating establishment in town, which was why they'd selected it. That and because they had amazing food. But the room seemed smaller than I remembered, most likely because there were a lot more people in it than I'd anticipated. Far more than were at the actual rehearsal.

Ann was on her knees, tears of joy running down her face as she gave another hug. I was standing next to her, holding a precocious five-year-old in my arms as she hugged me tight.

"Do you remember me, Uncle Neil?" Mindy said when she finally stopped squeezing my neck.

Brushing her long brown hair out of her face, I gave her a kiss on one of her adorable dimples and said, "Of course I remember you, Mindy. We played with your Barbie dolls, remember?"

"I brought one with me," she said excitedly. "Mommy bought a dress for her to wear to the wedding just like mine!"

"Wow, I can't wait to see them tomorrow," I grinned.

Ann stood up, taking Mindy from my arms saying, "Come here and give your Aunt Ann another hug!"

Allison moved over to me and I picked her up just like I had her little sister, throwing her in the air a little, making her blonde curly hair bounce as she landed in my arms.

"Hee...hi Uncle Neil," she giggled.

"Hi to you too, Allison," I smiled. "How have you been?"

She adjusted her glasses, a studious expression appearing on her face. "I've been worried," she said sincerely. "I'm not a graceful flyer."

Laughing at such an informative comment coming out of someone so young, I asked, "How many times have you flown, Allison? You're only eight."

"Eight and a half...and that was my first time."

"Did you have any problems?"

"No, it was fun."

"Then what makes you think you're not a graceful flyer?"

She leaned in close and whispered, "I'm just saying that to make my Mommy feel better. That's what she says all the time. She hates flying. I didn't want her to be the only one."

Looking over Allison's shoulder, I winked at Dana, who was beaming as she held Chad's hand.

Ann looked at me, her eyes misting over as she clutched Mindy in her arms. "I can't believe this, Neil," she cried, her voice shaking with emotion.

Reaching out, I pulled her to me, hugging her with my free hand as we held onto the girls. "Me either, babe. Me either."

When Ann and I had walked into the restaurant, Tom, the owner greeted us, which was unusual. He was more of a behind the scenes kind of guy, occasionally working the bar, but mostly hanging around the kitchen, which was his area of expertise. It didn't surprise me that he'd ventured out for us because he was a friend of my dad's. But I did find it odd that he kind of held us near the bar instead of taking us back to the room.

He was asking us questions, making conversation. I was polite and answered, but Ann was antsy. She wanted to head to the dinner, having told me in the car that she was starving. But she didn't want to seem impolite either, knowing that Tom was simply trying to make us feel welcome and thanking us for having our special event at his establishment.

At least, that's what we thought. The longer things went, the odder the conversation became, to the point that his questions seemed more out of the blue than things he'd ever be interested in. I was about to say something when his wife, Charlotte poked her head around the corner.

"They're here, Tom," she said excitedly. "Everything's set."

I looked at Tom, who looked at Ann. "The late arrivals," he smiled. "Tina insisted we wait to let you in until everyone was here. Sorry for stalling, but I'm sure you'll understand."

"Late arrivals?" Ann said. "Everyone left the church before we did."

"He said Tina, Ann. She has another surprise for us," I answered, taking her by the hand.

That turned out to be a huge understatement. Tom let Charlotte do the honors, leading us into the banquet room. As we turned the corner, Ann let out a shriek that was heard throughout the restaurant, which was followed by her bursting into tears as we looked around the room.

Not only had Chad, Dana and the girls flown out from California, so had a bunch of other people. There was Ann's Uncle Marty and Aunt Helen, with their daughter Valerie standing next to them. Val was holding her daughter Christina in her arms, and she looked twice as big as when I'd last seen her.

Off to the other side was Ann's friend Missy from the adult store where she'd hosted the California bachelorette party. Missy was standing with Gloria, Ann's friend from the pizza place where they'd had her going-away party. They were both standing with the couple Ann viewed as her California parents, Billie and Alfred. Billie was crying just like Ann, overwhelmed by the moment.

As Dana's girls rushed toward us, both hugging Ann at first, I looked at Tina, who was standing just a few feet away, beaming as she watched Ann.

"How did you do this? There's no way all of them could afford to fly out here...did you get some kind of discounted rate or something?"

"You could say that," she beamed. Pointing toward the back corner, she said, "I'd say free is a pretty good discount. Wouldn't you?"

"Free? What are you talking about?" I laughed as I checked where her finger was directing my eyes. My mouth dropped open when I saw two people standing next to my dad, talking with him. "Oh my God, it's the Armstrongs!" Looking back to Tina, my face was still in shock. "They paid for everyone's ticket?"

"Not exactly," she giggled as she gave me a hug to kind of calm me down. "They flew everyone out on their Lear jet."

Staring back in the corner, Gracie waved her fingers as she tapped her husband on the shoulder. Todd looked my way and gave me a little salute, followed by a shrug when my eyes opened wider.

"I can't believe this," I said out loud.

"They were excited to do it, Neil. You and Ann made a real impression on them. Gracie must have talked to me for an hour about how wonderful it was to actually get an invitation from you and Ann. That's how I ended up getting --"

"Rose," I said at the same time Tina did, all of it suddenly becoming clear to me.