Ann: A Love Story Ch. 94

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"You...did?"

Standing up, she walked across the carpet, her shirt still hung up above her magnificent breasts as they swayed with each step. My eyes locked onto her wet inner thighs glistening as she made her way to us.

"Yes, I did. Think of it as a wedding gift. And you're right. I'll tell Gene about it...when the time is right. But we both know that now isn't that time, don't we?" she grinned, her hand reaching out to stroke his cheek, leaving a wet mark from her fingers.

"Right," he nodded.

"I hope you got to see a little of the show too. I'm not sure I'm up to doing an encore performance right now," she giggled. Rebecca then gave me a kiss on the cheek, her fingers trailing on my arm until she reached the handle of the sliding door inside the wall next to my elbow. "I really enjoyed talking to you this morning, Neil."

"Me too."

"I also enjoyed you watching me," she grinned.

"Me too."

"Well, if you don't mind, I have to start getting ready," she said as she started pulling the door closed. "Two people I love very much are getting married today, and I want to look my best."

The door shut, leaving us standing there with big, stupid grins on our faces.

"It's going to be hard to improve on how she looked just now," I sighed.

"You've got that right," he agreed, putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked together toward the kitchen. "And I meant what I said about Ann last night, Neil. She's the best thing that's ever happened to you...and this family. She brings out the fun side of everyone she meets."

"If you mean sex, then yeah, she does do that," I chuckled.

Another fatherly pat on the back came my way, along with his sage advice. "You know, I've made a few mistakes in my life raising you and your brother. Did some things I shouldn't have. Didn't do some things I should. I never talked to either of you about sex, really. I wasn't prepared when Gene came of age. And you always seemed to have such a good handle on that part of your life that it didn't seem necessary."

"What are you getting at Dad?"

"I'm thinking that just because I've never done it before shouldn't mean it's too late to start."

"Ha. You want to tell me about the birds and the bees?"

"No. But seeing as this is your wedding day, I wouldn't be doing my job as a dad if I didn't pass along what I've discovered over the years so you can take advantage of it tonight. Son, the most important thing to remember that sex is not only an important part of a marriage...it's FUN."

Laughing, I shook my head. "I don't think I'm going to have that problem, Dad."

"I don't think you will either," he smiled. "But now you know. And I'm guessing from what just happened back in the living room, I should probably go ahead and have that little talk with Gene too."

I looked at him, putting two and two together quickly in my head. First his comment about which son he'd have to tell, quickly followed by his mentioning what happened between me and Rebecca.

Taking a chance, I nodded and said, "Yeah, but you didn't hear that from me."

"How bad is it?" he asked as he pulled me into the kitchen, the concerned parent in his voice sounding all too familiar. Here he was, finally ready to see me finish the long climb out of the abyss that I'd fallen into after my failed marriage. Now he was wondering if there was another one on the horizon with his other son.

"It's not horrible. Yet," I replied, trying to be honest in my assessment. "She's frustrated, but she still loves him."

"I saw that coming. It's my fault," he admitted, something I didn't expect at all.

"What do you mean it's your fault?"

"I meant what I said, Neil. I never had to worry about having 'The Talk' with you. You're just like I was when I was younger... very aware of the opposite sex, and very confident around them. But Gene's not like you. He's a lot shyer, and a little clumsier around women. Unfortunately, like I said, I never had that talk with him either."

"Well he must have figured it out somewhere along the way. We just got an eyeful of his wife, and that's one attractive woman."

"He's a Thomas, Neil. We've all been very blessed, if you know what I mean," he grinned, kind of motioning to his crotch.

"So, there you go. He'll be fine."

"Son, obviously you don't have this problem. Ann's a testament to that. But just because a man has the right fishing pole doesn't mean he knows how to catch fish. And if that pole is lucky enough to land him one, that doesn't necessarily mean she won't jump off the hook at some point."

"Dad, I don't think Rebecca's looking to jump, or whatever it is you're talking about."

"Maybe not now, but you never know. Just based on Ann, you certainly seem to know what you're doing. But it even happened to you with your ex."

"Yeah, but that was my fault. I had plenty of people telling me to throw her back once I caught her. I was just too busy trying to mount her to listen to them," I laughed.

"See, you do get it," he said of his ridiculous analogy, laughing with me.

"So what are you going to do?"

"They're here for a couple more days after the wedding. So after the rest of our guests leave, I think I'll have Bets talk to Rebecca. And I'm finally going to have the talk with Gene I should have had twenty years ago."

"You're actually going to talk to him about how to have sex?" I asked in disbelief.

"Not so much how to do it. More like some pointers on how to make Rebecca happier. I'll have your mom talk to her and that will give me an idea of how to talk to Gene."

"Isn't that going to be a little awkward? He's thirty-six years old."

"That's the thing about loving your kids, Neil. You'd think it would be, but it won't because I love him."

"I know you love him, Dad. It just seems a little odd to talk to a grown man about sex."

"Not really. We're talking about sex right now, and you don't seem to be all that shook up about it."

"Well you're not telling me I'm doing it wrong."

"I'm not going to tell him that either. I'm going to suggest ways for him to do it better."

"I guess that makes more sense," I shrugged.

Dad wrapped his arms around me in a big bear hug, sighing as he pulled me into him. "Of course it makes sense. We wouldn't be talking about any of this if it wasn't for...." Emotion coming over him, the words caught in his throat. Pulling back, he looked at me with misty eyes. "I'm just so happy that Ann is joining our family today. Ever since she's come into our lives she's made this a happier home."

"Because there's more sex?" I joked.

His hearty laugh bellowed throughout the kitchen and the rest of the house. "It's because there's more love, Neil. But I have to admit, getting laid more often is a really nice bonus. And speaking of that, I need to go spend some time with your mother. After watching what Rebecca did, I'm not going to make it through the day."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I was becoming impatient as I lay with my knees up on the couch, the blankets over me once again as I attempted to hide my bulging cock. That wasn't lost on Rebecca, who was sitting next to me at the other end of the couch, teasing me...and herself. We were under the covers on the couch in the living room, and she was still in a very horny, playful mood.

There wasn't a lot I could do about it. Not with Mack sitting across from us reading the morning paper, or with his wife Carrie at the table around the corner, eating her breakfast. Actually, neither of them mattered to me at the time. What had me concerned was Gene, who was sitting in front of the television once again. And that had Rebecca humming happily as her fingers moved along what I could tell was a very wet pussy. I couldn't see what she was doing, at least not with the covers in the way, but I knew. I could even smell the faint aroma of her arousal.

She was taking great delight in the fact that I was sporting a huge erection in my loose shorts. I'd practically been that way since she'd put on her show, although I'd been able to hide it in various ways. To my shock, she was working to keep me that way, knowing what she was doing to herself was having a profound effect on me. With the rest of the guests in the house gradually waking up and getting ready, I had nowhere to hide, other than underneath that blanket.

When she'd first joined me on the couch, I'd actually been sitting, and it had just been the two of us. Before long, Mack came in to get some coffee. Since he was already pretty much dressed for the wedding, he grabbed the paper and plopped down in the big chair across the room, which was when Rebecca got a smirk on her face. She grabbed the blankets that had been pushed onto the floor and pulled them over us.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm still feeling horny," she whispered. "I just wanted to check to see if you were too."

Her hand found my crotch and I jerked in reaction, my body turning as if I were trying to escape. In doing that, I fell onto my back, my head hitting my pillow like I was lying down to sleep again. Rebecca snickered as she ran her hand over my cock, feeling it grow rapidly.

She winked and gripped my shaft, feeling the girth. "Yeah, you're definitely a Thomas."

"Thanks," I replied in a bit of a panic, trying to keep my voice quiet. "You mind letting go now?"

"Actually, I do," she grinned, taking her hand away nonetheless, patting me on my shin.

But the damage was done. I was so hard there was no way I was getting off the couch without being questioned as to why I had a raging hard-on with my sister-in-law sitting next to me, the two of us sharing the covers. When Carrie came out a short time later all dolled up in a low-cut blue dress, the two of them started talking and Rebecca's hand left my leg, moving toward her own.

I felt a sense of relief, thinking things were settling down. I adjusted myself on the couch, lowering my left leg to look past the two of them toward the television. In doing so, I put myself in a very vulnerable position; one that wasn't lost on Rebecca. She moved in response, tugging gently at the blanket as she continued her conversation, taking up the slack in the covering. The huge tent my cock was making looked bigger than it probably was, but all I could do was hope that nobody else noticed it.

When Carrie walked into the kitchen, I shot Rebecca a stern look, my eyes narrowing as if I were mad. But I couldn't be. Not with the impish grin she was flashing in my direction.

"I can't help it Neil. I'm just having a little fun. You don't mind, do you?"

I'd be lying if I said I did. The fire in her eyes made my cock flinch, the movement of the blanket making her giggle.

"I'll take that as a no," she said, biting the corner of her bottom lip.

Scanning the room quickly, she tweaked one of her nipples, making it harder than it already was. When she did the second one, she let out a sigh, her body shivering with excitement. That's I noticed what her other hand was doing. She spread her thighs, lifting her left leg over mine, the back of her knee resting on my left shin. Then she closed her eyes, the expression on her face telling me she'd dipped a finger or two deep inside her pussy.

She wasn't trying to cum. She was just trying to get close, wanting to keep herself on edge. It was all about the thrill, the way she was toying with herself while others were nearby, all the while acting nonchalant about it as she either made conversation or stared at the television, pretending that everything was entirely normal.

But neither of those diversions was as important as what she was doing with her hand, and what that was doing for her self esteem. She'd confessed that she wanted to become more adventurous sexually. And I knew her ultimate goal was to have Gene join her in something erotically daring. Yet she wasn't willing to wait on him, as evidenced in how she practically dragged me into the living room so she could put on her erotic performance.

Still feeling the high from that experience, she didn't want to stop. Playing with herself was her way of continuing to feed that sexually adventurous side she'd just rediscovered. When she asked me if I minded, I thought about how what she was doing must feel to her. Even though I knew I probably shouldn't have encouraged her, even if it was by my throbbing cock, I didn't have the heart tell her to stop. Besides I was enjoying seeing that side of her come out.

At least until Gene came into the room, wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts. Plopping down in front of the television once again, he said, "The hall bathroom is free."

I wasn't going anywhere. Not with my cock straining the way it was. And neither was Rebecca. I could see in her eyes she was having way too much fun. In fact, her husband's arrival only made her more daring. That's when she lifted her shirt quickly, exposing her left breast for a moment before letting the material drop back in place.

Neither Rebecca nor I would have had a chance to make it to the bathroom then anyway. We could hear the door closing shortly after Gene said it was empty, and soon after that the shower was running. It would be a while longer before either of us could get ready, and she delighted in toying with her pussy under the blanket, her eyes locking onto mine every once in a while, the naughty expression keeping me aroused.

It didn't surprise me that no one saw what she was doing below the blanket. Her movements were very subtle. I was surprised that no one heard her moan a couple of times, particularly when she pinched her nipple hard enough to make me wince.

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?" I whispered.

She nodded and sighed, "You have no idea. Are you?" she asked.

It seemed like an odd question under the circumstances, and I was torn about the answer. But I nodded and said, "Yeah, actually I am."

That was hard to believe considering Gene was less than twenty feet from us. It wasn't what it was doing for me that mattered. It was what it was doing for her that made me feel good. It was making her soar.

I thought about how she had looked when she'd first told me about her sexual frustrations just an hour or so before, compared to the naughty glint in her eye as she brought herself close to a climax before backing off. That look made me okay with what she was doing, mainly because I knew it wasn't going to lead to anything.

Almost as soon as the shower turned off in the hallway, we heard the water running on the other side of the wall in my parent's bathroom.

"I wish Mom and Dad would have thought this part through a little better," I groaned, staring at the ceiling.

"Thought what out?" she asked.

"Having nine people in the house and just two showers...not to mention a water heater doesn't recover that fast."

"I'm sure it will be alright," she smiled.

"Yeah, you're probably right. It's just the most important day of my life. Why would anything go wrong?" I said sarcastically.

The look on her face was one of disappointment. Shaking her head, she pulled her hand out from underneath, stopping what she'd been doing. As she licked her damp fingers, she sighed.

"Yes, Neil, you're getting married today, and we're all thrilled for you. But can I give you some advice that my father gave me on my wedding day?

"Sure," I answered sheepishly.

"I was freaking out...you know, typical bride stuff. Didn't like my hair, didn't like the way my dress fit that day. I didn't like the way the sun was coming through the stained glass windows of the church at that hour. And I was bitching about everything. When Daddy came in to check on me, I unloaded and said pretty much the same thing. I wanted everything right, because it was the most important day of my life. And do you know what he said to me?"

"No. What?"

"He said, 'If today's the most important day of your life, what do you have to look forward to tomorrow?'"

My breath caught in my throat and I felt my face become flushed, the truth of her words rightfully condemning my outlook. If ever there was a man that could and should appreciate what tomorrow might bring, it was me. Ann made every day special. It was like it was some kind of mission of hers to make each day better than the last, and I was going to get to share all of them with her.

I caught Rebecca nodding as I reflected on her father's powerful words of wisdom. "I'd forgotten he said that, Neil. It wasn't until we were flying out for the wedding that I remembered. That's why...well, that's just why," she smiled softly.

I knew exactly what she meant. It was the reason she seemed to need to rediscover her sexually adventurous side. Her dad's advice was fresh on her mind when she met Ann. Suddenly, she felt the urge to seize the day, and from the way she'd been acting since our chat at the breakfast table, it was pretty obvious that she had no intentions of stopping.

She confirmed that a short time later when Rob came around the corner, letting us know once again that the hall bathroom was available. With the other shower stopped as well, Rebecca stood up, raising her arms over her head as she stretched.

"Honey, you don't mind if Neil and I take a quick shower together, do you? We're going to run out of hot water soon."

Gene had become engrossed in the cartoons again. While he heard his wife talking to him, it was obvious he wasn't listening when he said, "Uh...sure, go ahead."

Mack and Rob were listening though. Rob stopped dead in his tracks, turning around to look at us. Mack lowered his paper, peering over the top to make sure he heard her right.

Grinning, she held out her hand and said, "You heard him, Neil. Come on, let's go."

"Are you serious?" I replied, looking over to Gene, who was still oblivious to what he'd just agreed to. "Rebecca, I think --"

"What are we talking about?" Gene smiled, officially joining the conversation once a commercial came on.

"Neil and I are going to go take a shower," she said casually.

"Oh, okay," he nodded, his face contorting as he finally processed what she'd said. "Wait, what do you mean? Together?"

"Uh-huh. I just asked you and you said it was fine. We're worried that we might run out of hot water."

"I said what?" he laughed.

"You said it was fine," Mack chuckled. "Actually, you said 'sure, go ahead', but it pretty much means the same thing."

"Well obviously I wasn't listening. You should have made sure I was paying attention."

She shook her head and said, "No, I'm done doing that. Come on, Neil."

I don't know why, but I actually pretended like I was going to get up, which delighted her to no end. Gene on the other hand, was not as happy. In fact, he wasn't happy at all.

"Now wait just a damn minute, Rebecca. If you think I'm just going to just sit here while you let Neil see you naked, you've got another thing coming."

"That's your problem? Neil seeing me naked? Jeez, Gene, have you seen Ann? She's gorgeous. I'd be flattered if he even bothered to take the time to notice me, let alone see me naked."

"That's not the point," he argued, quickly adding, "And you're gorgeous too."

She ignored his comment about her looks, honing in on the crux of her frustration. "It most certainly IS the point. I would think that as horny as I am right now, you'd be more concerned about me doing something a little more than just letting him see my body."

"Why are you talking like this, Rebecca? This is so unlike you."

"Why's that? I'm not allowed to say that I'm horny? I'm horny Gene. I would have asked you to take a shower with me, but you already took one. Not that it would have mattered."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, surprisingly calm. Actually, they were both calm. It wasn't like they were yelling at each other. With the exception of the subject matter, it seemed more like a discussion than an argument.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers