Ann and Chris' Cuckold Lover, Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she's always been a very sexual woman, nonetheless her having sex with so very many men, she's not a whore or even a slut. If she were to describe herself, she'd describe herself as a lady who wasn't a sexual prude. Maybe some of her church women would think differently about her calling herself a lady and would disagree with her definition of a lady and with her confusing that definition with a whore and a slut. Yet as far as she's concerned, unless she's blindfolded and tied to her bed in readiness for a consensual gangbang, she's still a lady and always wants and needs to be treated as such.

"Oh, my God! Take me! Do whatever you'd like to my naked, beautiful, black body," she imagined saying in readiness for a gangbang. "Someone put a cock in my mouth. I need to suck someone. Someone push a cock in my pussy. I need to fuck someone. Someone else put a cock in my hand, I need to stroke someone. Someone stick a cock in my ass. I need to hump someone. Only, just so I don't lose count, how many men are there in my bedroom?"

Yet, more than just sex, there was something about Brad that made her feel young, vital, and vibrant again. There was something about Brad that made her moist between her thighs with sexual desire for him. There was something about Brad that brought out the animal desire in her and that made her want to fuck him and suck him. There was something about Brad that brought back the memories of her swinging days. With him bringing out the maternal, nurturing nature in her, there was something about Brad that made her want to mother him while having hot, deeply penetrating sex with him.

In the way that some men are embarrassed that they have an erection in front of a lady, Brad seemingly wasn't embarrassed that the shape of his big prick showed through his small, tight gym shorts. Even when he wore sweatpants instead of gym shorts, whenever he was around her instructing her while touching her, she could still see the outline his big cock made in his cotton sweatpants while tenting them as if he had a banana in his pocket. If he didn't want to flash her the outline of his cock, being that they were in the gym, a telling sign, he could have worn a jock strap but he didn't. Seemingly, he was sexually teasing her as much as she was sexually teasing him.

There was something about Brad that made her nipples harden and erect enough to show their impressions through her skintight leotard whenever she was with him exercising. In the way that some women are embarrassed to have their nipples standing at attention for a man, she was proud and sexually excited for him to see her sexual excitement for him. For sure, with her working up a sweat, her nipples didn't erect because she was cold. Her nipples erected whenever she was sexually aroused and wanted a man and the man she wanted was him.

Just once, if nothing else and if that's only as far as it will go, she'd love for Brad to kiss her, French kiss him while feeling her breasts and her ass through her clothes. Just once, if nothing else and if that's only as far as it will go, she'd love to kiss him, French kiss him, while feeling his cock hardening through his clothes. Just one more time, even though deep down she still thinks that she is, she'd love to feel as sexy, as desirable, and as sexually attractive as she once was. Just one more time, she imagined herself on her knees while sucking him. Just one more time, she imagined him between her legs while licking her before fucking her.

Now that she's older, just once, with him whispering how beautiful and sexy she is in her ear while making sweet love to her, she'd love to make love to a man twenty years her junior. She loved to make love to a man twenty years her junior before fucking a man twenty years her junior. She love to feel the hardness of his cock in the way that Christopher once was so very hard and always ready. She'd love for Brad to give her an orgasm in the way that she'd love to give him one too.

More than once, she's noticed Brad staring at her big breasts that are made to look even bigger because she's so very short. More than once, she's noticed Brad staring at her big breasts that are made to look even bigger because her leotard, as if a second skin, is so revealing and so skintight. Men are always surprised when they discover that she's only a C cup instead of the D cup that they obviously and mistakenly thought she was. As if enticing him to finger them and tempting him to suck them, more than once, she's noticed him staring at the impressions her big nipples make through her clothes.

More than once, while watching his reflection in the mirror, especially when he's standing behind her helping her exercise, she's noticed him staring at her ass. More than once, while watching his reflection in the mirror, she's noticed he's had an erection. It makes her feel good, real good, that she can still sexually excite a man without even touching him. If only he knew the wild, sexual ride she'd give him, perhaps he would have made a sexual move on her already.

With her so wanting to feel his cock through his shorts, she wondered if he sexually wants her as much as she sexually wants him. With her wanting to stick her hand down his shorts to take hold of his erection in her hand, she wondered if he was as hard for her as she's wet for him. Well, one way or the other, tonight is the night that she'll finally have the answer to her questions. Tonight is the night that she'll either have hot sex with Brad while Christopher watches or not.

Who knows? With her calling his bluff in wanting to watch her having sex with a younger man, maybe Christopher will put the kibosh on her having sex with Brad. Maybe busy with some, young, sexy, busty blonde, Brad will forget all about her invitation and not even show up at her front door. Maybe her birthday will be nothing more than another reminder of her age. Maybe Valentine's Day will be nothing more than another reminder of all the sexy fun she once had and no longer has now.

* * * * *

Yet, she should have told Chris that she invited Brad over tonight. She should have warned him that she was finally going to give him what he's been asking her to do, to have sex with a much younger man while he watches. Only, she wanted to surprise him for Valentine's Day as well as treat herself to Brad as her early birthday gift. After discussing it with Chris again, she wanted to invite Brad when the moment was right. Only things just quickly and unexpectedly happened and before she knew it, and with her excited about inviting him, she blurted out her invitation to Brad for tonight. Now that she went ahead and invited Brad over for tonight, what if Chris has a change of heart and doesn't want to share his woman with another man again and in the way he did many times before?

She'd be flattered by his jealousy of Brad and his possessiveness of her, of course. Yet with her finally crossing the line of no return, and with it taking her such a long time to get there, now she wants to have sex with Brad in the way that Chris has always wanted to watch her having sex with someone younger. Now that she'd like nothing more than to have Chris watch her suck Brad before fucking Brad, she hoped that Chris still wants to watch. Now that she'd like nothing more than to have Chris watch Brad licking her before fucking her, she hoped that Chris doesn't pull the plug. If Chris had a change of heart in wanting to watch, she'd be so sexually frustrated.

Only, perish the thought, what if Brad doesn't want her sexually? Because she's been so very sexually frustrated and horny lately, with her focusing so much on sex, too much on sex, what if she misread his intentions and he only wants to be friends. Friends? With her getting older every day, she didn't have time for friends. She already has enough friends, too many friends. Besides, who wants to be friends when they could be lovers?

With her thinking that asking Brad over for sex was a done deal, she needed only to extend the invitation for him to come to her house. Now having doubts that she didn't have before, what if Brad rejects her because she's too old? What if Brad rejects her because she's too short? What if Brad rejects her because she's a black woman? What if Brad rejects her because she's too old, too short, and a black woman?

With him an attractive, Caucasian man, what if he's more interested in a blue-eyed, busty, blonde women of normal height who's more his age and nearly half her age. How dare she think that someone like Brad would be sexually interested in her? How dare she think that a young man would want her old, black, short body? No doubt, he probably already has a girlfriend. No doubt, she's tall, blonde, and busty. No doubt, he'd never want to have sex with her.

Suddenly, with her dressed like a whore instead of like a lady, she felt ridiculous. Suddenly, with her not dressed her age, she felt so pathetic. Suddenly, she felt so sad. Suddenly, not feeling as young and as sexually appealing as she used to be and thought she still was, she not only felt her age but also officially Monday, she'd be another year older. Suddenly, she felt old. Suddenly, with her life oozing from her body in the way of a battery slowly draining its reserves of energy, where did the years go? Tomorrow was Valentine's Day and with her normally excited about the day of love, she hasn't had that excitement for Cupid's holiday in a very long time.

All of it is such a convoluted and unfair dream. In a blink of an eye, 10 years, 20 years, and 30 years are behind her. Wishing she could relive her life all over again, and wishing she could relive all of the sexual fun she had again, she'd love to relive her life with Brad by her side in addition to Chris. Yet, if she could relive her life all over again, no doubt about it and with her having no regrets, stuck driving in the fast lane with her pedal to the metal, she'd still be a swinger. She not only loved living the swinging lifestyle but she misses the swinging lifestyle. If for only one more time, if more for her than for Chris, she hoped to recapture some of that sexual excitement and erotic magic with Brad's naked body tonight while Chris watched her put on one last encore of a show.

Yet, unless she's misread his signals, even with the seriously doubts she has about him not being sexually attracted to her because she's short, black, and/or old, with him always staring at her, smiling at her, and touching her, she knows that he definitely likes her. In the way that he stares at her big, bulging breasts, and her round, firm, black bubble ass, she knows that he's sexually attracted to her. With her age, her skin color, and her height not mattering, she hopes he's as sexually attracted to her as much as she's sexually attracted to him.

She wouldn't mind having a friend with benefits if one of the benefits was having sex with someone who looks like Brad. She wouldn't mind having a friend with benefits if one of the benefits was her sucking his cock, him eating her pussy, and them fucking one another senseless. She wouldn't mind having a friend with benefits who made her feel young and sexy again instead of making her feel old and depressed in the way that Chris sometimes does. For sure, with her not knowing how much more of life she has left to live, she'd rather go through the rest of her life feeling happy than feeling sad. If there's one sure way that she knows how to feel happy, then that's to have sex with Brad.

"Just tell me one more time, Ann," she imagined her doctor asking her. "How did you break your hip?"

She's spent many nights with her vibrator while imagining Brad holding her, hugging her, and kissing her. She's spent many nights with her dildo while imagining Brad's big, pink cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. She spent many nights dreaming about having sex with Brad. She's spent many days fantasizing about having sex with Brad. Now she wants Brad not only for sex but also as her badge of sexuality and sensuality to prove to herself that even at her age that she still has something than a young man wants.

After imagining having sex with Brad, she imagined it would be a sexy memory she'll have for the rest of her life. Not usually the type to kiss and tell, she imagined telling anyone and everyone who called her about the hot sex she had with a man more than twenty years her junior. She imagined writing about the hot sex she had with Brad to everyone who sent her e-mails. She imagined posting the details of her sexy, sexual affair on Facebook and tweeting about it on Twitter. When it was time for her to go to the nursing home, she imagined regaling the sexual details and the sexy, erotic exploits to all of the old women and to all the old men about her many swinging, sexual affairs before culminating with all that she did with Brad.

"Here she comes. Ann sit by me," said Ralph her imagined nursing home friend who loved holding her hand while she talked about all of the cocks she's stroked, sucked, and fucked.

"Tell us about Brad again," said Rose looking at her dreamy eyed. "We like hearing about Brad," said Rose another imagined nursing home patient while smiling, nodding her head, and looking at Edna, Irene, and Margery.

"Brad? Oh God, I told you that story a hundred times already but okay, one more time won't hurt," Ann imagined saying and already looking forward to telling the story again tomorrow while embellishing it with more details each time.

* * * * *

Still standing on her front porch and not yet ready to go inside, she dug through her purse for her compact and checked her reflection in her mirror. She fussed with her hair with her hand before fussing with it with her comb. Then, deciding to give her boyfriend the full, Lena Horne now transformed into the total Halle Berry, diva treatment, she coated her lips with bright, red lipstick. After another quick check of her face and hair, she was ready to surprise Chris with her, his Valentine's Day gift.

Her hairdresser was right. With her hair dyed blue black, back to her original color, she looked twenty years younger. She wondered if she looked young enough for forty-something-year-old Brad, a handsome man she met and befriended at the gym, for him to show his sexual interest in her. With tonight the night, she hoped to seduce Brad tonight with not only her womanly charms and attributes but also with Christopher's blessing while he watched them having sex.

Something she did without telling him, wanting to surprise him, she now regretted doing, especially if he's angry with her for inviting Brad over without telling him first. Of all days to invite Brad over, three days before her birthday, her always private celebration that was more her day of depression, what was she thinking? Of all days to invite Brad over, with tomorrow Valentine's Day, her day of love to spend with Chris, again, what was she thinking? She knew exactly what she was thinking. Instead of thinking with her head, she was thinking with her pussy. Erasing her commonsense with her sexuality, something that hasn't happened since her swinging days, her libido suddenly championed over her brain.

Now she was not only nervous about telling him about Brad coming over tonight but also about she dreaded Christopher's reaction to seeing her dyed hair. She wondered if he'd like her hair. She wondered if he'd even notice her hair. He's been after her to dye her grey hair black but accustomed to seeing her with grey hair, he may not like her black hair. In the way it does with Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner's separated from wife, at least her dying her hair black doesn't wash out her skin in the way that it does with a white woman dying her hair black. Now that she's older, in her 60's, her grey hair is part of the wealth of woes and worries that she's accumulated and paid surviving life not only as a woman but also as a short, black woman.

If it wasn't enough of a cross to sometimes bear because she's a woman, it's even more of a difficult a cross to bear being a black woman in racist America where the flag only waves red, white, and blue for white folk and not for minorities. If it's not enough of a cross to bear because she's a black woman, she's a short, black woman who people she just met and doesn't even know think that it's appropriate for them to make fun of her because she's short. Seemingly, they think it's okay to make little people jokes at her expense. Her whole life has been lived with people either calling her a midget or a dwarf or thinking of her as a midget or a dwarf. How dare they disrespect her by making fun of her?

"Follow the yellow, brick road," before she retired, one of her co-workers routinely said whenever he passed her walking in the opposite direction in the hall.

He thinks he's funny but she just ignored him while hoping that he'd trip and break his big nose. With her never telling Chris about him, if he ever saw her with her super tall boyfriend, she didn't think he'd make fun of her then. Only, who knows, her old, co-worker may have been ignorant and dumb enough to make fun of her giant boyfriend too.

"Careful of the red, brick wall," she always imagined saying to her co-worker, as her boyfriend bashed his face into the wall.

Especially when she's out with her giant sized boyfriend, she didn't know if people looked more at them because he was so tall and she was so short or because he was white and she was black. Perhaps a little of both was the reason why they sometimes attracted so much unwanted attention. She only wished people would show more respect for others by minding their own business and keeping their glaring looks and insulting comments to themselves. With no one perfect, how would they like it if she stared at them because they were fat or made fun of them because they were stupid, ignorant, and had no manners? Being fat may be a temporary condition but being stupid is forever.

* * * * *

Now, finally ready to go inside and confront Chris, she turned the doorknob, opened the front door, and stepped inside her house. As if he knew she was standing outside on the front porch all of that time, no doubt wondering what the Hell she was doing but giving her some much needed space, Chris was there waiting for her in the reception hall. Something he's always done and would probably do until the day he died, he was always there waiting for her. Whether waiting for her to get ready to go out or waiting for her to come to bed, he was her man in waiting.

Catching her whenever she fell, he was her sounding board, her safe place, and the only man she ever really loved. With no one knowing her better than him, she didn't know what she'd do without him. Where other men looked at her with lust and desire, he looked at her with love and respect. It was obvious to her now that she needed both men in her life. In the way that she not only needed lust and desire but also she also needed love and respect too.

"Happy birthday Ann! Oh, my God, your hair! You finally dyed your hair. I love it," he said walking around her while touching her hair.

"Thank you," she said beaming while touching her hair.

Every day for a week was her birthday. It was the special thing he did for her. Every time he saw her all week long, he'd wish her a happy birthday. Basically, he did that as his way to help her acclimate herself to having, yet, another damn birthday.

"My God, you look so young. And you're so tall," he said laughing while looking down at her shoes.

Thrilled that he noticed, she beamed her appreciation at his compliment that she looked so young. After all of her angst in her thinking that she looked ridiculous dressed so young and all of her worry that Brad would reject her and not come, he said just what she needed to hear.

123456...8