Ann and Chris' Cuckold Lover, Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said. "I'm glad you like my hair. I knew you'd notice my new shoes but I was worried you wouldn't even notice my hair."

Now she wondered if Brad would notice her hair in the way that Chris had.

"Not notice your hair?" He looked at her as if she was nuts and with her upset with being another year older, she certainly was nuts. "How could I not notice your hair, the hair of the woman that I love? I love you Ann," he said stepping forward to take her in his arms. "You look so stunningly beautiful," he said giving her a peck on the lips.

She returned his hug and his assurance with her hug before returning his kiss with her kiss. One in a million, she was lucky to have a man like him just as he was lucky to have a woman like her. She laughed while thinking that to herself. Indeed they were both so lucky to be so compatible and to be such good friends as well as such wonderful lovers.

"Thank you," she said. "Since you hate to go shopping and told me to buy a new outfit for my birthday, this is your birthday gift to me," she said looking down at herself. "As you can see, I bought new shoes with new clothes while I was in the mood to go shopping," she said. "I wanted to look my best for you," she said thinking more about looking her best for Brad than she wanted to look her best for Christopher.

"Between your hair, your makeup, and the sexy clothes, the transformation is amazing. You look twenty years younger," he said.

She beamed again while hoping that Brad would think that she looked twenty years younger too.

"With tomorrow Valentine's Day, and with tonight our early celebration, consider me your Valentine's Day gift," she said with a sexy laugh.

Suddenly, with him noticing her hair and being approving of her sexy clothes and high heel shoes, she no longer felt as ridiculous. Instead, in the way she felt and wanted to feel initially, she felt sexy. She felt beautiful. She felt wanted and needed. She felt what every woman wants to feel. She felt not only loved but also desired. If Brad didn't want her, Chris wanted her.

She lifted her foot to better show him her shoes before taking a step back and posing to give him the full treatment of seeing her in her short, split, navy blue skirt and low cut, half unbuttoned, powder blue blouse. He looked at her as is she was dessert after a seven course meal. He looked at her with the sexual lust that she hoped that Brad would look at her tonight. He looked at her as if he wanted to have sex with her, but not tonight. Tonight was her special occasion. Tonight was reserved for Brad.

"I can't think of a better gift. I love you Ann," he said.

"I love you too, Christopher," she said standing on her tippy toes to give him a kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day eve."

Only, she knew that she didn't love him in the way he loved her. If it was entirely left to him, he would have married her years ago. If it was up to him, he would have saved her from herself by forbidding her to participate in the swinging lifestyle. With him agreeing to her continuing to have sex with others, not that he had a choice, even after they started dating, her having sex with others is what she wanted. Her feeling sexually wanted and desired by a collection of men is what she needed.

With him putting his feelings of jealousy and possessiveness aside, he loved her enough to do that for her and to give her that. With him tagging along to keep her safe and sometimes participating in a threesome and/or couple swapping, he was more her safety net and her personal bodyguard than he was a sexually excited participant in the swinging lifestyle. If anything, with her such an active participant in the swinging lifestyle, at the opposite end of the spectrum, seemingly, with him more passive in his sexual desires, he was more of a reluctant, sexual, swinging participant. Only, whatever she so loved to do, whether it was having sex with other men, even if it was for her to have sex with other men, he needed to share in that too. Otherwise, they're relationship would have been doomed and ended long ago.

He let her go to step back and to take another long, look at her again.

"So?"

She looked at him as if she didn't know what he was asking her with his eyes when obviously she did. They knew one another well enough that they could communicate their thoughts with just a look. They knew one another well enough that they didn't have any secrets.

"So what?"

Playing Miss Innocent, she looked at him as if she didn't know what his questioning look meant when she did.

"What's the occasion?"

In the way that a proud father looks at his daughter ready to attend her Prom, he looked at her as if she was his child instead of his woman and his common, law wife.

"Occasion? What occasion?"

Still playing Mickey the Dunce, wanting to ease into it, she was nervous telling Chris about Brad. It's not every day that she invites a young man over for sex while her boyfriend watches. Actually, the first time for everything, this was the first time she wanted to have sex with a man without there being a couple and there being a woman for Chris. This is the first time she brought her swinging life home with her. Only Chris was never into the sex in the way she always was. Normally the other way around, she's had way more sexual partners than he's had.

Yet, with Brad arriving soon, she needed to tell Chris that she invited a man, a younger man, to their house, hopefully for sex while he watched. With this his sexual fantasy and with her agreeing to fulfill his sexual fetish of watching as part of her Valentine's Day gift to him, she didn't know why she was so nervous telling him about Brad but she was. Perhaps she was so nervous telling Chris about Brad because having sex with Brad meant more to her than having sex with her other swinging partners.

Her having sex with Brad was her defining moment, her last hurrah before she'd give in to old age and sit on the porch in a rocking chair with Chris. Even though she was an eager participant in his sexual fantasy and not a reluctant one, her having sex with a younger man was his idea after all. Yet, just as Chris obviously knew, her having sex with Brad meant more to her than it did to him. Nonetheless, fearing that his sexual fantasy may be nothing more than just pillow talk, she didn't want him to feel threatened by Brad, especially with him sometimes having difficulty getting an erection.

Only, too late, with her already taking the initiative, what if his sexual fantasy was nothing more than just idle pillow talk? What if he wasn't as serious as she thought he was about watching her having sex with a younger man? What if her wanting to have sex with Brad would hurt him and attack his manhood because sometimes he's unable to get hard enough to satisfy her with his cock. He can still sexually satisfy her with his fingers and tongue, but that's not nearly the same as having a man make deep, penetrating and passionate love to her with his hard prick. As much as she loved Chris in all ways, physically, emotionally, spiritually, cerebrally, and sexually, she wanted to experience Brad sexually too.

Actually, she was more nervous about Brad coming to her house than she was about telling Chris that Brad was on his way to their house. Suspecting that Chris would go along with the cuckold threesome, being that was his sexual fantasy he was the one who suggested it, for one reason or another, she was more nervous that Brad wouldn't want her in a sexual way. In the sexy, slutty way she was dressed, fearing that he'd think less of her, she feared making a fool of herself. She feared him not wanting to have sex with her, a short, old, black woman. She feared having to give up her membership at the gym if Brad didn't pick up on her obvious sexual hints or rejected them if he did. What was she thinking?

"It isn't every day you're dressed so sexy," he said eying her low cut, unbuttoned blouse and her short skirt with a slit running right up the middle. "You look so hot. You look so sexy. You look so beautiful. So, what's up? I know this is more than you dressing up for me for Valentine's Day," he said giving her a knowing look.

Unable to hide anything from Chris, if only Brad was saying all of those compliments to her instead of Chris, she would have been more sexually excited to hear them. Seemingly nothing more than empty hyperbole, she had grown accustomed to Chris always complimenting her. He was always saying nice things to her that made her feel better about herself instead of feeling bad. He was always there to reassure her with a hug when she needed a hug. Only, those compliments would mean more coming from another man. Those compliments would mean more coming from Brad.

"Oh, um, well, I should have told you but the words were out of my mouth inviting him before I could even think to call you. I, um, invited Brad over tonight," she said looking up at him with her big, brown eyes as if asking him his belated permission.

Giving her a long stare as if reading her as he always did and as she always did with him too, he looked at her with curiosity before looking at her with sexual excitement.

"Brad?" He looked at her in the way that she hoped Brad would look at her. "The guy from the gym? Your personal trainer?"

He said personal trainer as if it was a joke. He said personal trainer as if he suspected her of already having sex with Brad. With her the fox in a henhouse, if anyone was training anyone, no doubt she was training Brad in how to want her. She was training Brad in how to be more aggressive sexually. She was training Brad by enticing him, flirting with him, teasing him, and tempting him to show how a short, black, older woman is a better lover than a tall, blonde, younger woman.

"Yes," she said looking at him with as much sexual arousal as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

Whether hidden or in plain sight, with him knowing her well enough to know her agenda, sexual or otherwise, he looked at her as if reading her mind.

"Did you invite him over to watch a movie or to play cards or just for me to meet him?"

He gave her a smug smile and a knowing look.

"Don't be cute. You know why I extended him the invitation," she said.

With her tongue pushing out her cheek as if she had a cock in her mouth and was giving Brad a blowjob, she put her hand to her mouth while moving her hand back and forth as if she was stroking Brad's cock while sucking Brad's cock.

"I see," he said with obvious sexual arousal.

"Just as you've been hounding me for months to do, I invited him over for sex," she said. "I invited him over for you to watch me sucking and fucking a younger man. You watching me having sex with Brad and me having sex with Brad is both of our Valentine's Day gifts, as well as my early birthday gift."

If she was reading Chris right in the way she hoped she had read Brad correctly, with it being more than just idle pillow talk, Chris seemed sexually aroused by the thought of her having sex with a younger man while he watched.

"Did you tell him that? Did you tell him that you were inviting him over to suck him," he said putting his hand to his mouth and puffing out his cheek with his tongue as if he was giving a blowjob. "Did you tell Brad that you were inviting him over to fuck him," he said with his hands to his hands while rocking them back and forth.

She sighed, rolled her eyes, and made a face.

"No, of course I didn't tell him that," she said. "Fearing that he wouldn't accept my invitation to our home, I'd never be that blatantly sexual. Instead of a shotgun to the face, I'm more of a giant dildo to the back of the head type of girl," she said with a laugh. "Trust me, once he's here, I'll tease him, tempt him, and entice him into having sex with me. Ergo the sexy outfit," she said giving him a sexy pose.

As he was always so adept at doing and something that made him endearing to her, he played the Devil's advocate.

"Just wondering and don't take this the wrong way, no offense intended, but how do you know he'll want to have sex with you?"

As if he had hit a nerve, she looked at him with a sudden sadness instead of looking at him with continued confidence mixed with sexual arousal. She didn't know if he'd want to have sex with her. With her self-confidence taking another hit with being another year older, he may reject her. Yet, her more mature age may not even be the issue. Maybe he's more attracted to a taller woman and a white woman instead of a short, black woman. With her flashing him her panties in an up skirt and her cleavage and bra in a down blouse, he may find her and her outfit ridiculous and her attempt in trying to seduce him pathetic. Yet, in the way that he looked at her when at the gym, she more than suspected that he was as sexually interested in her as she was sexually interested in him.

"I don't know but call it a woman's intuition, ergo the sexy outfit again. I don't know for sure but I suspect he's sexually attracted to me," she said while saying it more for her benefit than for his benefit.

A woman who gave credence to the power of positive thinking, she was hopefully positive that Brad would want her in a sexual way. She's had sex with enough men to know what they want when they stare at her. She's been around enough men to sense their emission of their pheromones whenever they see her prancing, posing, flirting, and teasing. For sure, she knew that he sexually wanted her but there was always that self-doubt. Then there was the matter of her personal giant. Brad may not want anything to do with her once he got a look at her older version of Rob Gronkowski.

"Well, in the sexy way you look right not, I can't imagine him or any man or woman, for that matter, not wanting you," he said.

"Thank you," she said shooting him a sexy smile. "With my hair done and with me looking younger, and with me flashing him my panties in this short skirt and my cleavage and bra in this low cut blouse, how could he possibly say no to a night of passion that he'll never forget?"

Christopher looked at her and smiled.

"He'd have to be mad to say no to you. I'd never say no to you," said Christopher. "Yet, indulge me for a moment. Pretend that I'm Brad," he said sitting in the Queen Anne chair and waving his hand for her to sit on the couch across from him. "With you sitting on the couch across from him, with him sitting higher and you seated lower, I want to see all that he'll be seeing of you."

Chris looked at her and smiled in the way that he smiled at her the first time he saw her so very long ago. Already playing her role, Ann indulged him by sitting on the couch in the way she'd be sitting on the couch across from Brad. Impossible for her not to expose herself unless she put her hand to the top of the split in her skirt, as soon as she sat down and as soon as she sat on the couch, she flashed him her panties. With her short skirt cut so very high up, just as she did with those two men sitting across from her on the subway on her way home, there was just no way that she could sit on the couch without flashing him, and later Brad, her panties.

The only way she could deny him a view of her panties was to sit with her hands in her lap. Denying Christopher a continued flash of her panties, as soon as she sat on the couch, she slowly and sexily crossed her legs. Yet, as soon as she crossed her legs, she flashed him her panties again. As soon as she uncrossed her legs, she flashed him her panties yet again. Then, with her sitting there with her legs uncrossed and her knees parted just slightly enough, when not placing her hands in her lap, she constantly and continually flashed him her bright, white panties. Moreover, the contrast between her dark blue skirt and her bright white panties appeared as if she had a light shining between her legs. He'd have to be blind not to notice her panties. Actually, even with her knees cemented together, she was still flashing Christopher her panties by giving him an up skirt view over the tops of her thighs.

"Well, what do you think? Can you see anything?"

He stared at her panties as if seeing them for the first time. He stared at her panties as if he wanted to finger her through her panties before licking her through her panties. He stared at her panties, as if he wanted to remove her panties. There was just something so sexually arousing about seeing a woman's panties, especially when the woman didn't know or was pretending not to know that she was flashing her panties.

"Can I see anything? Wow! I can see your panties as if you're not even wearing a skirt," he said giving her a big, horny smile. "It makes me wish you weren't wearing any panties but, in the seduction of Brad, it's better that you are wearing panties, bright, white panties," he said giving her a sexually aroused look while continuing to stare between her legs. "Now lean forward as if you're reaching for your wine glass. I want to see what he'll be seeing of your breasts," he said.

As soon as she leaned forward, her low cut, half unbuttoned blouse leaned forward with her. As soon as she leaned forward, the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of cleavage, and her sexy bra was exposed to the lucky man sitting across from her. Hopefully, that lucky man would be Brad should he honor her invitation and appear at the allotted time at her front door tonight.

"Can you see anything?"

Can he see anything? Playing the part of the innocent virgin, she looked down at herself while knowing that he could see most of her shapely thighs along with her panty clad pussy too. She looked down at herself while knowing that he could see the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of cleavage, and her sexy bra. She looked at him with feigned curiosity while he looked at her with as much pride as he looked at her with sexual arousal.

"Can I see anything? No matter how you sit, unless you sit with your hands in your lap or your legs constantly crossed, I can see your panties," he said excitedly. "Then, every time you lean forward, I can see all the way down your blouse nearly to your navel. I like it," he said. "Very sexy, so very sexy, you look so hot. He'd have to be gay not to notice you, want you, and not to make a move on you."

She made a sad face while looking at him.

"The only thing that may make him not make a move on me would be the obvious elephant in the room," she said.

He looked at her confused.

"Pardon? Elephant? What elephant?" He smiled obviously knowing what she meant by her comment but asking the question anyway. "And pray tell, what elephant is that? Am I the elephant in the room? If you ask me, with my tall height, I look more like a giraffe, than I do an elephant," he said with a laugh.

She laughed at what she was about to say.

"Yes, the 6'7" giant that I have for a boyfriend is the elephant in the room or the giraffe," she said laughing while shrugging. "As if my boyfriend is Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots, you have a way of intimidating any man and making him nervous."

He gave her a complacent, non-threatening smile.

"Don't worry. When he arrives, I'll insist that he sample more than just the appetizers and the wine," he said with a wink. "I'll insist that he sample you too."

* * * * *

Not even home an hour and with her spending part of that standing on the front porch thinking and talking to herself, the doorbell rang. With her having just enough time to put out the Hors d'oeuvres and to freshen up her hair, straighten her clothes, powder her nose, and splash on some perfume, Brad was here. Oh, my God. He's here. He had arrived right on time and he was carrying flowers, a good sign.

"He's here," she said to Christopher with excitement. "He's here. I can't believe he's really here."

1...345678