Ann and Chris' Cuckold Lover, Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked from the front door to Chris before looking back at the front door again.

"Calm down," he said with a smile. "Shall I get the door?"

She made a sour face.

"Not unless you're willing to put on a butler's outfit," she said with a laugh. "I don't want you scaring him away...Lurch," she said with a laugh.

Seemingly as used to having people joke about his tallness in the way that people joked about her shortness, he shrugged a laugh.

"Lurch? From the Addams Family? I like that. Very funny Munchkin. That's from the Wizard of Oz and now from The American Horror Story Freak Show with Jessica Lange when she's referring to Ma Petite," he said laughing.

Ann fluffed down her short skirt and checked her blouse in the mirror to make sure she was showing enough cleavage. When she answered the door, instead of greeting Brad with a handshake, a hug, and/or a kiss on the cheek, she kissed him on the lips before giving him a longer than necessary pelvis to pelvis hug. As any man would attest, there was no mistaking her sexual meaning in her nearly humping him while kissing him on the mouth. As any man would attest, there was no mistaking that Ann looked as hot as she looked sexy.

"Come in," she said. "Welcome to my home."

As soon as Brad saw Ann, his eyes darted down to her exposed cleavage. Seemingly reeling from her kiss and hug, perhaps her perfume went right to his head.

"These are for you," he said handing her the flowers while still staring at her tits. "Happy Valentine's Day and a premature Happy Birthday."

So very thoughtful of him, she smiled at him for buying her flowers.

"Oh, thank you," she said stunned that he knew it was her birthday. "How did you know it was my birthday?"

He gave her the look of a cat after having just eaten a canary.

"Your registration records at the health club has your date of birth," he said. "I looked at them to make sure that I had your correct address before leaving the club."

Oh, that's right. She forgot. Her stomach sank with him knowing her age. Had she known she'd meet someone like Brad at the health club, something she routinely does when it comes to men, especially when it comes to men, she would have lied about her date of birth. Easily, she would have knocked off ten years. Yet, remembering now, obviously the reason why she didn't lie about her age, they made a copy of her license. Ever since 9/11 there's more security everywhere, even at the health club. Perhaps afraid of being overtaken and having their members held hostage, if only for the exposure of liability in a lawsuit, even the gyms don't want terrorists working out at their gym.

"Hey! You! Yeah you Mohammad," she imagined a muscular, health club owner saying to a customer. "I told you already that I don't want you working out here. I don't allow Middle Eastern terrorists at my gym. Now take your AK47 and your bomb vest and get the Hell out of here. Beat it! Scram before I not only kick your ass but also tattoo your forehead with a God Bless America flag for all of your towel headed friends to see how much you love the United States."

She returned her attention to Brad from her daydreaming.

"Oh," she said to him while suddenly sensing and preparing herself for his rejection because of her age.

She looked at him self-consciously that she was old enough to be his mother or his really, much older sister. Yet, he accepted her invitation to her house. Yet, even after knowing how old she was, not only was he here but also he brought her flowers. Moreover, in the way that any man who was sexually interested in her would, he was just staring at her cleavage and her tits. Maybe her age didn't matter. Maybe he was sexually attracted to older women. Maybe he has a mother complex and always wanted to have sex with his mother. Maybe he was as sexually attracted to her as she was sexually attracted to him.

"To be honest, surprised by your age, I thought you were forty-something instead of sixty-something. Surely, they made a mistake in incorrectly recording your date of birth," he said. "Don't worry. I'll have them change it Monday," he said with a knowing smile.

She laughed and, to show her interest in him, she took his arm and pressed it against the side of her breast.

"Oh, you're such a flatterer," she said now with him seemingly comfortable in knowing her real age. She looked up at Chris. "Allow me to introduce you to the man in my life. Brad this is Christopher," she said letting go of his arm to allow him to shake hands with Chris.

Brad stared up at Chris with surprise. Dwarfing him by nearly a foot, Chris stuck out his big mitt of a hand that was nearly twice the size of Brad's average size hand. The only part of him bigger than his hands and his eleven and a half inch cock when hard were his size 15 feet.

"Nice to finally meet you," said Chris in a voice reminiscent of John Wayne's deep voice. "Ann has told me so very much about you. You're as good looking as she said you are and as seemingly physically fit," he said.

Brad looked from Chris to Ann and back to Chris again.

"Thank you," said Brad. "I'm sorry but I'm surprised that Ann has a boyfriend. She never talks about you."

A game changer, perhaps Brad figured that Ann would be alone. Now with another rooster, a giant sized rooster, in the henhouse, perhaps this evening wouldn't materialize as Ann thought that it would. Chris looked from Brad to give Ann a crumpled face look before returning his focus back to Brad.

"I suspect that she didn't feel the need to mention me because she's so hot for you," said Chris looking at Ann and while putting her on the spot.

Ann's mouth fell open with Chris' ill-timed confession and Brad looked from Chris to Ann.

"Chris," said Ann punching him in the arm. "I can't believe you said that."

Brad gave Christopher a nervous smile.

"Pardon?"

Brad looked from Chris to Ann before looking back at Chris again.

"Don't listen to him," said Ann.

Suddenly with Christopher already showing Brad her cards, she felt awkwardly uncomfortable at first that Chris voiced her sexual intentions so soon. Yet, then, realizing with Chris opening the door, she needed to seize the moment and walk through the door while hoping to emerge to the other side unscathed.

"It's okay," said Brad with a nervous laugh.

Replacing her embarrassed look with a salacious one, Ann gave Brad a sexy look.

"Actually, you should listen to him. He's right, of course. I am hot for you," she said waving her hand in front of her face while taking Brad by the arm again and resting her big, bra clad breast on his forearm again. "Every time we workout, you make sure that I perspire," she said with a laugh to defuse the sexual situation.

Yet, just as Ann's sexual attraction for Brad was obvious, seemingly Brad's sexual attraction for Ann was obvious too.

"Oh," said Brad eying Christopher's reaction more than Ann's reaction. With him obviously already lusting over Ann, he was too confident to tread lightly with his comment. "You'll have to pardon my dirty mind. I thought you meant sexually hot for me instead of physically hot for me," he said laughing too.

Seizing the opportunity again to make her play for Brad and to make sure that her sexual intentions weren't mistaken, with the air suddenly filled with innuendoes and inferences, Ann wasn't about to let this chance to get by her.

"Actually, now that you mention it, I invited you here tonight because I was hoping to entice you with my feminine charms while plying you with wine," she said giving him a wink. "I invited you here tonight hoping you'd give me hot sex," she said with a dirty laugh.

Seemingly not sure if she was serious or not, Brad looked at her as if she was joking.

"Well, I don't need to be drunk to ever say no to you Ann," said Brad returning her wink with his smile of sexual interest while politely smiling up at Chris. "Besides, I don't drink."

Nodding him his approval, Chris smiled Brad his encouragement.

"Let's go in the living room where we'll be more comfortable," she said.

Starting the evening with some exhibitionism and voyeurism, Ann escorted Brad to the living room and offered him the Queen Anne chair across from the couch. After testing it with Chris, she knew that she'd be flashing Brad her panties in the way she flashed Chris her panties and in the way she flashed those two men on the subway her panties on her way home. As soon as she sat down on the couch, Brad's eyes darted down from her cleavage to her crotch. Having already done what she set out to do, exposing her cleavage and panties to Brad, she immediately crossed her legs to deny Brad more than just a brief flash of her panty until later.

Only in the way that Sharon Stone slowly crossed her shapely legs in Basic Instinct, Ann played out her own version of that movie by slowly, seductively, and sexually crossing her legs. Without doubt, not only had she flashed him her bright, white panties but also, a good sign, he was more than just looking. Not removing the sexy sight of her panties, he stared at her in the way that he watched for her proper form when she exercised. Seemingly, he was just as enamored by her big tits as he was by her white panties.

"May I get you something to drink?" Chris smiled down at Brad. "We have bottled water, beer, wine, or something stronger. Oh, sorry. That's right. You don't drink. I could put on some coffee, if you'd like."

Chris looked from Brad to Ann as if to say that the strongest thing that he wanted in the room was Ann.

"Actually, I've been up since 5 am jogging before heading off to the gym, I'd love some coffee," said Brad. "Being that I'm an early riser, I'm usually in bed by 10 pm. This is a late night for me," he said looking at his watch.

Slowly, teasingly, and sexily uncrossing her legs every time she reached for her white wine and slowly, teasingly, and sexily crossing her legs again each time she sat back in the comfort of the couch, she suspected he was enjoying the sexy, bright white panty show. With him sitting higher up in the Queen Anne chair and with her sitting lower on the couch, he had a bird's eye view between her legs of her panty clad pussy. Then, each time she leaned forward to reach for her wine and every time she leaned back to return her glass to the coffee table, she gave him a great down blouse view of the tops of her breasts, her long, line of cleavage, and her sexy bra. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs she gave him an up skirt view of her panties. Then, uncrossing her legs, she sat with her knees discreetly separated just enough to give him a continual peek of her panty clad pussy slit and camel toe.

As if she was an enchanted witch charming him with all that she was showing, seemingly he enjoyed the sexy show of her lingerie by his focused stare. With her skirt slit up the middle and running nearly all the way up to her crotch, when she removed her hands from her lap, she may as well have removed her skirt. In the way he was staring between her legs, he had the perfect view of her panty clad pussy. In the way he could see up her skirt all the way to her crotch, he could see down her blouse too. With him seeing so much of her tits, she may as well removed her blouse as well.

"You have a beautiful home Ann," he said looking around the living room before casting his eyes to the stairway.

Not wasting any time and taking that as her cue to get him upstairs in her bedroom alone, she asked him the million dollar question.

"Would you like a tour?"

Giving him an even better view of her panties, Ann got up from the couch with her legs spread as if she was a sailor away at sea too long while struggling to get the return of her land legs. Taking a step closer to her while enjoying the view of a sudden down blouse and up skirt at the same time, he offered her his hand in helping to extricate herself from the soft comfort of the couch.

"Yes, I would," said Brad. "I'd love a tour. I love old, Victorian homes," he said looking around at all of the detail of the old house.

Brad looked from Ann to Chris and smiled.

"I'll stay here and make some coffee," said Chris taking the already predetermined cue from Ann.

Giving Brad a shapely view of her ass in her tight, dark blue skirt, she walked up the stairs ahead of him. Forsaking the tour of her house, she didn't make it any further than to her bedroom and to her bed when Brad wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. When she made no resistance to him pulling her to him, he slowly lowered his hand to cup her ass through her skirt.

"You look so beautiful tonight," he said looking into her big, beautiful, brown eyes. "You look so sexy," he said putting his arm around her waist and pulled even her to him, close enough to impale his emerging erection in her soft belly. "I just want to give you an early birthday kiss."

Already she could feel his cock rubbing up against her stomach in the way she could feel her big breasts rubbing up against his chest.

"And you look so handsome," she said.

As soon as she got the words out, he kissed her. As soon as he kissed her, he parted her lips with his tongue. He French kissed her. She couldn't believe he was French kissing her. She couldn't believe that someone who looked like him and who was as young as he was, French kissed a short, black, elderly woman. Even though she was happy that he was kissing her, she wasn't surprised. In the way that she looked and felt so sexually hot tonight, with all of the signals and pheromones she was giving out tonight, he'd have to be nuts or gay not to kiss her.

Only, she never received a birthday kiss quite like that before. She couldn't believe he kissed her under the pretense of giving her a premature birthday kiss. Something she's been wanting to do since the first day she met him, when he kissed her, she returned his kiss by kissing him. With no mistaking her sexual intention now, when he pushed his tongue forward to part her lips and to passionately kiss her, she returned his passionate kiss with her own passionate kiss. She was making out with Brad. A long time sexual fantasy since she joined the gym more than a year ago, she couldn't believe she was making out with Brad while pretending that she was kissing Brad Pitt.

Gently, he pushed her back on her bed and they made out like horny teenagers sitting in the back row of a movie theatre or in the backseat of a car. With her skirt slit nearly raised up to her waist, her panties were totally exposed to his horny eyes and his horny hand. Kissing and kissing her, he felt her breasts through her blouse and bra while fingering her emerging nipples. As soon as his hand touched, felt, and squeezed her bra clad breasts, her nipples emerged. As soon as the hard, erect impressions of her nipples emerged through her bra and her blouse, he fingered them and coaxed them out more with his fingertips. Kissing and kissing her, he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples.

Kissing and kissing her, he reached down inside the slit of her skirt to cup her pussy through her panty. Then slowly sliding his finger along her panty covered, pussy slit, he pressed his finger forward where her clit was. If it wasn't enough that Brad was making out with her but after feeling her tits and fingering her nipples, putting pressure with his finger where it needed to be, now he was slowly rubbing and masturbating her through her panties. In all of the sexual fantasies she had about this night, she never imagined it would be like this. Different from all of the other sexual affairs she had with men in the swinging lifestyle, with this much more erotic than sexual, she was much more physically attracted to Brad than she was to any of them.

While he continued kissing her, feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit through her panties, she kissed him. Kissing and kissing him, she reached her hand down to feel his hardening cock through his pants. Kissing and kissing him, she fondled the head of his big prick through his pants and through his underwear. While he was masturbating her through her clothes, she was masturbating him through his clothes. Seemingly, he had forgotten all about her boyfriend, until he asked the question.

"What about Chris?"

With him already sitting in the chair in the far corner of the room, while the coffee brewed downstairs, Chris was already in the bedroom with them watching what was sexually brewing upstairs. Too busy kissing, touching, and feeling one another, they never heard Chris silently walk in the room and take his seat in the darkened corner of the bedroom. Accustomed to watching his woman having sex with another man, when they were having threesomes back in the day, this was different. Accustomed to watching his woman having sex with another man, when they were having sex with another couple and he was taking a break, this was different. With him not participating but just watching, he watched Ann make out with Brad as if she was a forty-something-year-old woman instead of a sixty-something-year-old woman.

"What about Chris?" She looked from Brad to Chris before looking back a Brad with a big, sexy smile. "He likes to watch. Do you mind if he watches?"

* * * * *

Two is company but three is not a crowd when having swinging sex with a threesome. Yet a bit different from swinging sex with a threesome, this was more cuckold sex with a twosome while a third watches. Brad looked from Ann to Chris before returning his focused attention back to Ann. It was apparent to her that this was the first time that Brad was having kinky sex with the girlfriend of a man while the boyfriend, a very tall boyfriend, watches. Perhaps this was the first time he had sex with the woman of another man but with him a personal trainer and no doubt presented with all kinds of sexual advances, scenarios, and opportunities, she seriously doubted that he didn't respond to those temptations.

"Um, no, I don't mind, as long as this is okay with Chris that I have sex with you," he said eying Chris, the friendly giant.

As if Chris was the gentle giant, Rob Gronkowski, getting ready to spike and explode a football in the face of deflate-gate, he looked at Brad, gave him a shrug, and smiled.

"I like to watch," said Chris unzipping himself and pulling out his cock.

Ann helped Brad remove his shirt before helping him remove his pants. Stripping him down to his underwear, it was his turn to strip her down to her bra and panty. With Brad in his tee shirt and briefs and Ann in her bra and panty, they resumed their kissing, touching, feeling, and fondling. The dim nightlight that showed their black and white bodies entwined together gave evidence that the races could indeed come together when having sex and/or making love. If only white people would treat black people equally the same when wearing their clothes, the world would be a better place.

Brad felt her bra clad breasts and continued fingering her nipples through her bra and while kissing and kissing her. Then, when he felt her between her legs by cupping her pussy through her panty, Ann felt Brad's cock through his underwear before she stuck her hand inside. Sexually excited to feel his stiff prick, she was even more sexually excited to see stiff prick. She pulled out his erect prick and slowly stroked him to an even harder erection while he removed his underwear. With Brad's erection protruding from her small hand, she looked from her lover to look at her boyfriend. Chris stared at the sexy sight of Brad's cock in Ann's hand while his hand was on her bra clad breast and his other hand was buried between her legs against her panty clad pussy.

"I need to suck you. I need to feel you in my mouth," she said whispering in his ear. "I want to taste you. I've been dying to blow you. With you parading around me in your tight, little gym shorts while flashing me your erection through your trunks, I've been dying to suck your cock."

1...345678