Ann and Chris' Cuckold Lover, Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ann moved down on the bed to take Brad's cock in her mouth, not wanting to block his view, she moved her head and her hair and to the side so that Chris could watch her sucking Brad. In the way that Chris slowly stroked himself while watching Ann take Brad in her hand, he stroked himself a little faster while watching Ann take him in her mouth. Stroking Brad faster while sucking him deeper, Ann was expert at giving men oral pleasure. Stroking him while sucking him, if only to show him she could, she deep throated him. Ann obvious knew how to orally please one man while teasing the other man with her sexual actions, her sexy eyes, and her salacious facial expressions.

Chris had no idea how many men she's blown but if she could regurgitate and freeze all the cum she's swallowed over the years, she could certainly make a sculpture of a man out of all the cum she's digested. At the very least, she could make a sculpture of a giant size penis with attached testicles from all the cum she's swallowed at swinging events and house parties. For a woman to have sucked as much cock as Ann has, with her such a sensual and sexual woman, Chris obviously knew that she enjoyed sucking cock as much as she enjoyed being eaten and fucked. Obviously for him to be sitting there watching, she enjoyed sucking a man's prick as much as he enjoyed watching her sucking a man's prick.

With so many women just dabbling at sucking a man's cock for the man to give her what she wants, oral sex and a good fucking, watching Ann suck Brad's cock was like watching an interactive video game. In the way she was blowing Brad and being so responsive, solicitous, and excited over him and his big prick, it was obvious that she was enjoying herself as much as he was enjoying himself. Brad's hands were all over Ann's big, bra clad breasts while she sucked his cock.

"Ann, please, no more. My God, that's enough. You're going to make me cum," said Brad reaching for her. "If you continue blowing me, I'll shoot my load. Never has anyone aroused me as fast as you have blowing me."

She smiled at him while fondling his prick in her hand.

"You have a beautiful cock Brad," she said. "I'm glad that you enjoyed my mouth and I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth later."

Then, sitting up, he kissed her while reaching behind her to unhook her bra and remove her sexy brassiere. Once she was topless, he looked down at her naked breasts. In the way he stared at her tits, other than in movies or in men's magazines, perhaps these are the first black breasts he's ever seen. Touching her tits, feeling her tits, and fondling her tits, he fingered her nipples while she leaned down to suck his cock again. Then, when she stopped sucking him, he returned to kissing her, really kissing her, and French kissing her before leaning down to suck her nipples, first one and then the other. They made out as if they were 18-year-old virgins at the prom. Only Ann was no virgin and this wasn't any prom.

With it his turn to suck her, he leaned his head down to suck her big tits again while putting an exploring hand between her legs. Cupping her pussy through her panty, he fingered her pussy slit through her panty before sliding his body down to lick her pussy through her panty. Then, he removed her panty to expose her trim, black pussy. Just as Brad was naked, Ann was naked now too.

"You're the first black woman I've been with," he said while fingering her pussy and intermittently licking her pussy in between talking. Feeling the firmness of them, he ran his hand down the length of her abbreviated albeit shapely legs, first one and then the other. "You're the shortest woman, I've ever been with," he said continuing to lick her pussy. As if there was a drumroll going off in her head, Ann waited for him to look up at her and stop licking her to say it. "You're the oldest woman I've even been with," he said.

There, he said all that she knew he'd say and much more than she needed to hear. Stating the obvious, she's black, she's short, and she's old. That just about covered it all. Boy, he knew all the right things to say to a woman while having sex with her, she thought to herself while rolling her eyes and sighing. Only what did she expect from a jock, a man young enough to be her son? Even though she knew he didn't mean to be insulting, with her always so self-conscious about her color, her height, and now her age, it took a special man who knew how to tread lightly when around her and Chris was such a man. With this her first time with Brad, how could he possibly know her well enough not to hurt her feelings.

Yet, even though she knew that Brad wasn't a rocket scientist. He didn't need to be smart to give her hot sex. He just needed to shut the fuck up and lick her. In the way that she didn't talk when her mouth was full with his cock, he shouldn't speak when his mouth is full with her pussy.

Besides, except for brains, which he didn't need, he possessed all of the other qualities that she needed for him to be a good lover. He just needed to be good looking and sexy to turn her head and to make her wet. In the way that older men chase after young, pretty, sexy, albeit dumb women, what was wrong with her seducing young, handsome, virile, albeit dumb men? Having reconciled to her shortcomings long ago, with her already knowing that she's short, black, and old, she ignored his not so sweet talk in deference of his cock.

Only, what some being born as a black woman may deem as a disadvantage, she didn't. Glad that she was born as a black woman, not only did she like that she was born female instead of male but also she liked that she was born black instead of white. As far as she was concerned black folk were better people than while folk. As far as she was concerned, if God almighty gave her a wish, she wouldn't waste the wish on changing her skin color or her height. Instead she'd use the wish in wanting to be younger, not to mention richer too. Her perfect and preferred age, she wished she could be 35-years-old forever.

Yet, as if she was a magician, she had another card hidden up her sleeve. Abracadabra, as if being able to read his mind, in the way that he didn't have a clue to who she was, other than a black, short, mature woman with a pretty face, big tits, and a shapely ass, she knew what he was all about. Hoping to play her trump card for her to heighten his sexual excitement, she hoped he'd say yes to her next question.

* * * * *

"Tell me and be honest," she said making eye contact with him. As if reading him, giving him a pensive pause, she stared at him before speaking. "Do I remind you of your mother?"

Without him even having to answer her question, he gave her a look that foretold his answer. Adding another dimension to his sexual excitement and to her hopeful sexual pleasure by getting him even more sexually excited, she hoped when having sex with her that he imagined having sex with his mother.

"My mother?"

He seemed more shocked that she obviously knew his secret, the sexual attraction that he had for his mother, than he did that she'd even ask such a question. As if uncomfortably embarrassed but getting over it quickly enough, being that they were both naked and had nothing seemingly to hide, he looked at her and stared at her without saying anything.

"Yes, your mother. Do I remind you of your mother?"

He gave her a serious albeit sexually excited look.

"Actually, now that you mention my mother, you do remind me of my mother," he said looking at her with a sudden burst of sexual excitement. "The biggest difference between you and my Mom is that my mother is white, of course, but you do look a little like her. She's pretty like you are, has black hair and big, brown eyes like you do, and has big tits like you. Moreover with you both about the same height, she's barely 5' tall."

Satisfied with his answer, while hoping to push more of his sexual buttons, she probed him for more information.

"Tell me and be honest," she said knowing this next question would sexually excite him and somehow knowing that he has seen his mother topless and/or naked. "Did you ever see your mother topless and/or naked?"

He remained quiet as if remembering the time that he saws his mother naked or topless.

"I've never seen her naked but I saw her topless once, actually more than once," he said looking away from her as if recalling seeing his mother topless. "All of this happened within a short time of one another. With me still living at home, after she divorced my Dad, all of this happened about 20 years ago when I was in my twenties and my mother was in her forties," he said.

As soon as he confessed the details of seeing his mother topless, she knew that his mother purposely flashed him. Obviously, she was going through something hormonal then in the way she was experiencing something sexual now.

"I see," she said. "Tell me the details."

Again, he looked away as if he was recalling seeing his mother's tits.

"I saw her tits when she lost her bikini top at the beach. Another time, I saw her tits when I walked in her bedroom without knocking and she had just removed her bra. The last time was when her towel fell to her waist when she was reaching up to curl her hair and I was in the bathroom talking to her," he said.

She could see him getting even more sexually excited when talking about seeing his mother's tits.

"Tell me and be honest, did you ever think of having sex with your mother when you were staring at my ass and my tits in the gym?"

Pushing the boundaries, she hoped that she wasn't going too far in not only reading him but also in exposing him. By having a titillating, sexual conversation of his hopeful sexual attraction to his mother, she was only trying to turn up the sexual flame by probing his sexual fantasy and perhaps, even giving that sexual fantasy to him. With all the sexual experience she's had with men, she knew his type and for him to be so enamored with her, an older woman at the gym, she pegged him for needing her to be his substitute, surrogate, sexy mother.

With him able to have any young, blonde, brunette, or redheaded, busty, pretty woman at the gym, why would he sexually want her when he could have any one of them? With her seeing him checking them all out, staring at their tits and asses in the way that he stared at her tits and ass, they were all over the gym flirting with him. Her answer as to why he was here with her naked now, if she was guessing correctly, was that he's sexually fantasized of having sex with his mother. She was apparently the next best thing to him having sex with his Mom.

He fell silent before he started talking. As if talking to his shrink, he talked to her without embarrassment. As if they were discussing exercises at the gym, he started talking about his private sexual thoughts. As if he was suddenly confessing his sexual attraction to his mother, he talked to her as if they were alone without Chris in the corner of the far side of the room.

"Sometimes, when masturbating, I've thought about you in that motherly sort of way," he said pausing to look at her as if to see her reaction to what he had just said. "Sometimes, when masturbating while thinking of having sex with my mother and while imagining my mother is there giving me sex, my mother magically and mysteriously morphs into you. Then, instead of masturbating over having sex with my mother, I start masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with you," he said looking at her. "And here we are with you sucking my cock and me licking your pussy while talking about my mother," he said with a nervous laugh.

As if she had been through this similar scenario dozens of times before with different men and she has, she gave him a knowing look and smile.

"It sounds like I'm interchangeable with your mother," she said.

Looking at her with lust and a burst of sexual arousal, and looking at her as if she suddenly, magically, and mysteriously morphed into his mother, he looked at her with more love than he did with just a mere sexual attraction. He looked at her as if he was looking at his mother instead of some, older woman that he met and was having sex with from the gym and she looked at him as if she was about to have sex with Brad Pitt. Obviously, in the way he looked at her, she was his complete sexual fantasy come true. Obviously, in the way, she looked at him, he was definitely her sexual fantasy come true.

Whatever floats his boat, it didn't bother her than he, perhaps thought more about having sex with his mother than he thought about her when having sex with her. She didn't mind sharing his naked body with his mother if that's what it took for him to be interested in a woman more than twenty years older. There was always enough room in her bed for more than just two people. With her proclivity for playing games, especially sexy, sexual games of teasing, she could be anyone he wanted her to be as long as he gave her an orgasm or two or more.

"Other times," he continued confessing. "Not thinking of you as my mother, I'm more sexually excited over you not only as an older woman but also as a black woman. Not only have I always wanted to have sex with an older woman but also I always wanted to have sex with a black woman."

He stopped talking to look at her as if to see how his confession was being received.

"Go on. Continued. You'll not get any judgments from me. You'd have to go a long way to beat my checkered past," she said with a dirty laugh.

She touched his shoulder and gave him a kiss as her encouragement for him to continue confessing his sexual peccadilloes.

"Then, as a bonus, with you a mature, black, beautiful and sexy woman who reminded me of my mother, well, I couldn't help myself from getting an erection whenever I was around you," he said. "I always imagined my mother dressed as sexy when seeing you in your skintight sexy leotard. Sometimes with you driving me so crazy with all of your bending and stretching, I just wanted to take you in my arms and kiss you would touching and feeling you everywhere."

He stopped talking to look at her.

"I wish you had kissed me and touched me while feeling me everywhere," she said giving him a sexy smile. "I wanted to do the same to you. Yet, no matter your attraction, whether it's for me, for your mother, or a combination of us both, I'm glad there's a sexual attraction between us," she said. "I've kissed enough frogs in my life to know that I'm done with amphibians," she said with a laugh.

He continued in his silence while staring at her and her naked body.

"I always wondered what it would feel like to kiss you," he said giving her a deep, wet kiss. "I always wondered what it would feel like for you to blow me," he said running a slow finger across her lips as she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it in the way she had just sucked his cock.

She thought of all the times she saw the outline of his big bulge in his gym shorts and now that she's held his cock in her hand and taken it in her mouth, she couldn't wait to feel his hard prick in her pussy. As if she was his mother instead of his lover, she gave him a motherly smile.

"No offense but I pegged you for a Mama's boy," she said in the nicest way while fondling and slowly stroking his hard prick.

Even though he was so young and so good looking, with him not a real man like her Christopher, he was no match for her boyfriend. Yet, something she had to experience to know, she was glad that she was finally having sex with Brad.

"I guess to some extent I am a Mama's boy. Definitely, I love my mother and probably would have had sex with her if I could have back then," he said.

Understanding him more, she nodded her head in her appreciation of him.

"If that's the case that you're sexually attracted to your mother and if it you thinking of me as your mother will heighten your sexual excitement and give you more pleasure, then you may call me Mom, Mother, or Mommy," she said. "Or you may call me by your mother's first name, if you'd like and if that would help. I'll be whomever you'd like me to be," she said sitting up to stick out her naked chest with pride as if she was an actress playing a role in addition to being a MILF of a woman serving as his lover.

Launching him in turbo drive, he looked at her as if she had just depressed his secret, sexual overdrive on button. He looked at her in the way that he looked at her at the gym. Only, now with her with him naked, he looked at her with as much lust as he looked at her with sexual excitement. He fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"I'd like to call you Mom, if you don't mind," he said whispering while giving a quick, embarrassed look to Christopher before looking back at Ann. "It makes me really hot to imagine that I'm licking my mother's pussy while licking your pussy. Yet, at the same time, while imagining my face is buried in my mother's cunt, it makes me hot that my face is buried in a black woman's, mature cunt. No offense, but it makes me hot to know that I'm licking the cunt of a woman who's old enough to be my mother," he said while continuing whispering.

Not taking his comment as an insult to her age, she was just happy to be in bed with him naked.

"No offense taken. So," she said giving him a look of curiosity. "What should I call you?"

As if he was a little boy instead of a grown man, he looked at her with naughtiness.

"Bradley. My Mom always called me Bradley, especially when she was mad," he said. "Most other times, she'd just call me Brad."

"Okay Bradley. This is your mother talking and you must always obey your mother. Stop talking and just lick," she said making herself comfortable on the bed again.

She spread her legs and pushed his head down further. Holding it there, when he moved his face between her shapely legs and his mouth and tongue closer to her honeypot, he resumed fingering her and licking her. Brad continued rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy while licking her pussy.

"After you make me cum, I'll make sweet love to you liked you've never been made love to before," she said talking more excitedly.

With his confession about his sexual attraction to his mother, Brad continued rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy while licking her pussy with renewed sexual excitement.

"Then, after I make love to you, I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before," she said in a raspy, sexy voice that was suddenly filled with sexual arousal. "Oh, my God, baby. That's good. Right there, Honey. Don't stop," she said grabbing him by his ears and mashing his face in her sticky wet cunt.

With his mouth too full to talk, she did all of the talking for him.

"Last but not least, after I fuck you, I'll suck you like you've never been sucked before. Oh, that's right baby doll, lick me, finger me, and give your Mama an orgasm," she said. "While I'm blowing you, when you're ready to cum, you can pretend that you're cumming in your mother's mouth while playing with her tits."

As if he was suddenly supercharged and/or on steroids while working out at the gym, with all the sexual talk about him having sex with his mother, perhaps with him pretending that he was licking his mother, Brad worked on Ann's pussy with increased, sexual enthusiasm. Rubbing her, licking her, and fingering her, he put as much sexual passion into eating her pussy as she put into sucking his cock.

"If you give me an orgasm with your fingers and mouth before giving me another orgasm with your cock, I'll give you a night you'll never forget for the rest of your life," said Ann.

With her dangling her sexual carrot in front of his eyes, Brad went to work.

"Oh, that's it sweetie. Right there, right there," said Ann holding his face tight against her pussy. "I'm going to cum. You're going to make your mother cum," she said. "Make mommy cum. Lick your mom. Don't stop eating your mother. That's right baby, lick your mother's cunt."

1...345678