Ann and Chris' Cuckold Lover, Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she was saying the magic words needed for Brad to go into cunnilingus overdrive, Brad continued rubbing her, fingering her, and licking her.

"Oh Brad. Oh, Brad. Oh my God, Brad. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming. Fuck! Suck! Motherfucker. Eat my cunt you sweet man," she said pulling at his hair. "Oh, sweet Jesus," said Ann while imagining telling all the people she'd meet at the nursing home about how Brad gave her an orgasm.

Licking and licking her while fingering and while reaching up to feel her big tits and finger her big nipples, Brad gave Ann an orgasm. Then, not stopping after she had an obvious orgasm, he continued licking her clit while fingering her to give her a second orgasm. He continued rubbing her clit while lapping up her vaginal secretions. As if she was Olivia Pope played by Kerry Washington and he was the President of the United States played by Tony Goldwyn or the CIA operative, Jake Ballard, played by Scot Foley in Scandal, Brad continued eating Ann.

"Oh, my God," he said. "I love licking your pussy. I can't get enough of your cunt Mom."

Ann ran her fingers through his hair in the way she ran her fingers through his pubic hair while she was sucking him.

"That's right. Eat me. Lick me. Stick your finger deep inside me. Make me cum. I'm ready to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, Brad. I'm cumming," she said tightening her legs, stiffening her body, and arching her back while remaining totally quiet. "Make Mommy cum."

After screaming her sexual excitement, as if she had been shot, she collapsed in bed to swoon in her afterglow of orgasmic sex.

"I love you talking dirty to me. Now get up here and stick your big cock inside of me," she said.

Brad mounted her and she reached down to ease his cock inside of her. He was so hard and she was so wet that his prick just slid right inside as if it belonged there. Now that they were lying down with him on top of her, it really didn't make much of a difference that she was so short. Barely 5' tall without her 5" heels and two inches of fluffed and puffed hair. If she could accommodate Christopher at 6'7" tall, she could accommodate Brad at 5'9" tall.

"Oh, my God, Mom, you're so warm and so wet," he said.

"Make love to me Brad. Use me. Abuse me. Whatever it takes. Think of me as your mother, your aunt, your sister, your cousin, a woman from the gym, anyone you'd like so long as you make love to me. Pretend you're making love to your mother instead of fucking me," she said. "Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me, really fuck me hard. As if I'm your sister, your cousin, or your aunt, I want you to pound my pussy and don't stop pounding my pussy until you make me cum again."

He looked at her as if he was looking at and seeing his mother.

"If you don't mind, I'd prefer thinking of you as my Mom," he said humping her faster and humping her deeper.

With him deep inside of her and with them developing a steady rhythm, they were fucking now.

"Only, don't cum inside of me. I'd rather you hold it. I'd rather you cum in my mouth instead of my pussy. I've been dying to swallow your cum," said Ann. "I've been dying to suck you dry and lick you clean."

Humping her harder and humping her deeper, Brad switched from making love to her to fucking her. As soon as Brad changed from making love to fucking her, as if riding a wild bull, Ann wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. With Ann returning his humps while keeping pace with him, by the sexually excited look on his face, not all one way, he looked at if she was sexually satisfying him too.

She looked over at Chris who watched her with his hand around his cock while stroking himself. He gave her a big smile and a thumbs up. Oh, yeah, they'll be having some kind of pillow talk later tonight. Only, with her mouth full with Chris' cock later tonight after sucking on Brad's cock, the pillow talk would have to wait until both men ejaculated in her mouth.

"Oh Brad. Faster. Deeper. Fuck me baby. Fuck me. Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me as if you love me. Fuck me as if I'm your mother, just fuck me," she said as Brad slammed his hard body in her as if he was a supercharged, human dildo going for some sort of workout record.

With Ann having her third and final orgasm, not even taking the time to enjoy the sexual afterglow, it was Brad's turn to have some personal pleasure with her mouth. Ann moved her body lower and adjusting her position to give Chris the best view, she buried Brad's cock in her mouth. Stroking him while sucking him, as if she was preparing herself to suck the cock of Brad Pitt, her movie star idol, she licked off her pussy secretions from his stiff prick. Then, sucking him deeper and stroking him faster, she knew it wouldn't take him very long to cum. As soon as he reached his hand down to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples, he put a heavy hand to the back of her head and exploded a huge load of warm, oozy cum in her more than willing mouth. She swallowed all that he had to give before licking him clean while still continuing to suck him.

They rested like that in one another's arms. When they stirred, Chris was already out of the room and downstairs.

"I smell coffee. I need a cup before I leave. It's late," said Brad giving her a deep wet kiss before climbing out of bed to get dressed. "I can't believe we've been having sex for more than two hours when it only felt like twenty minutes. I can't remember when I've been so very sexually excited."

"Me too," she said cooing before returning his deep, wet kiss with her wet kiss.

"Maybe we can do this again," he said.

"I'd like that," said Ann.

Brad quickly got dressed and Ann slipped on her silk robe over her shapely body, checked her makeup, and fixed her hair. Once downstairs, Brad and Chris had coffee while Ann finished her wine. As soon as Brad left, tired after a long day but not too tired to give her man some sexual satisfaction, Ann took Chris in her mouth.

"I saved it for you. I'd much rather cum in your mouth than in a tissue," said Chris.

He felt and fondled Ann's big tits while deftly fingering her nipples. Ann sucked his cock while imagining sucking Brad's cock. Now that she's had orgasmic sex with Brad, she couldn't wait to have orgasmic sex again with him. In the meantime, addressing the business at hand, she needed to take care of Christopher's cock. She needed to give him the best sexual pleasure he's ever had.

"Suck my cock Ann. In the way that Brad pretended that you were his mother, pretend that I'm Brad," he said.

As soon as he said that, as if he hit the sexy, slut button, Ann gave him as good of a blowjob as she gave Brad. Unloading his spunk in her mouth, Chris reached for his woman. He held her while basking in the afterglow of an incredible night.

"Happy birthday Ann and being that it's well past midnight, Happy Valentine's Day too. I'll give you your card and gift tomorrow when we wake up," he said with a yawn. "Good night."

"Good night Chris. Thank you for giving me a wonderful birthday and a Happy Valentine's Day," said Ann.

Awakening early the next morning after a well-rested sleep, Ann and Chris showered. Not yet ready to get dressed to start her day, she lounged around in bed naked. A subtle hint, Chris joined her on the bed naked too. Kissing and kissing one another while touching, feeling, and holding one another, obviously, what happened last night brought them closer together.

After receiving an early Valentine's gift from Ann, obviously he wanted to give her his Valentine's gift too. He moved his body between her legs and started licking her while fingering her and while reaching up to fondle her big tits and pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, Chris, don't stop. Right there. That's it baby. Lick me. Fuck me with your thick, long fingers. Make me your bitch," she said.

Fingering while licking her and continuing to finger her nipples, he was soon rewarded with not only the sounds but also the taste of one of the strongest orgasms he could remember Ann ever having. He could feel her and taste her ejaculate her cum in his mouth. It was a surreal experience.

If only by the sexual passion that Chris paid Ann, seemingly sexual excited him and in the way that he continued licking her while fingering her, the orgasm that Ann just had was extra special. After she had two orgasms, one with Chris' mouth and another with his fingers, he moved up to her to kiss her and hold her. They stayed like that basking in the afterglow until Ann moved down Chris's long body in the way she did last night.

Not allowing him to get the better of her, she took his cock in her hand while staring up at him. Kissing his cock while slowly stroking his cock, she fondled the head of his big prick. Sucking and sucking him while stroking him, she could feel when he was ready to cum. She stopped sucking him just as he was on the brink of having an incredible orgasm. Abandoning his cock with her mouth and seemingly leaving him sexually frustrated, she moved up to his lips to passionately kiss and kiss him while finishing him off with her hand. Something she's never done before, stopping her oral sex to give him a hand job while making out with him with as much passion with her kisses as she sucked his cock, he immediately started cumming and cumming.

"Oh, my God, Ann. That was the best orgasm you've ever given me. I can't believe it. Who would have thought after bringing me to the brink of cumming you abandon your blowjob to give me a hand job. Yet, what did it for me was the passion that you put behind your kisses," said Chris. "That orgasm gave new meaning to the expression, 'you can kiss that off'," he said laughing while looking at her as if she was possessed. "How did you do that?"

"That was easy," she said. "I imagined you were Brad?"

"You're personal trainer?"

"No, the other Brad, Brad Pitt," she said with a sexy laugh.

A combination birthday and Valentine's Day to remember, she'll never forget the day that Brad made her feel like a younger woman again. Maybe next week and the weeks after that, he can make her feel like a younger woman again and again.

THE END

This is a Valentine's Contest story. Please give me the support of your vote.

1...345678